It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - I have an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Gerald Celente FOR ATS - next week - What Questions do you

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
will china go after dirty fed.reserve.and politicians for stealing trillions from them?i mean hunt them down like the nazi-hunters..

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oh my friend this is the best possible interview ever!

I have been listening to this man since the Art Bell days.

I was 'just' thinking about him while in town a few minutes ago, thinking about the car he recently purchased... and how much sense that made on so many levels.

So take a deep breath and relax because he is one of the most genuine and down to earth people on the light worker circuit.

This is a chance to ask questions that the msm and other interviewers never seem to have the nerve to.

Qa if you simply ask the questions based on the ATS Top 10, and then go from there it will promise to be his most popular interview yet.

Any possibility you could make it a live video interview? I would love to see an interview done from his own home, from his own environment.

OK here is my question: What possibility is there of the Lenders calling in the high risk (we are all high risk) Mortgage loans due?

[edit on 23-4-2009 by antar]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Great job!

I'm looking forward to this.

You are an asset to ATS!

S/F for you my friend!

[edit on 23-4-2009 by David9176]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum
What do you think are the reasons, that america is, according to your words, a fascist country?

What do you think are the main problems with the US culture?

Do you believe that the process towards fascism is reversible?

As you see, i am from germany, so i am really worried about the cultural developments US-america performed. I think, the reasons behind the moral, economical and military crisis lies in a sick culture. Which, i am sorry, seems to have it's roots in USA. So i consider the above questions to be really important.

S+F

I'll 2nd these questions and especially...

Do you believe that the process towards fascism is reversible?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
S&F !! AWESOME !!! If it was up to me, I'd put you on the news corp ASAP! LOL

My questions:

1) Do you see a trend in the forecast for the world having any kind of real foothold for free energy; meaning, dam powered electricity being used as 'back up' emergency energy and solar/wind power being the primary?

2). Will we ever see a alternative powered transportation being used on a global scale?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I agree with this. I want to know when it will all hit the fan. I have been following him for a year now. How soon until it all crumbles and also, what happens after it does?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

That is a GREAT Idea, how can I put that together?

I have a webcam, I would assume he does too, but how do I do it?

Is there someone in N.Y. who can tape it at his office, as I am asking questions over the phone?

HHHmmm - help out everyone - giving me the way to get a video taped interview, him there and me here.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Also, what are his thoughts on Bilderberg, 9/11 Truth and our government cover ups.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yes I have a question.

"Mr. Celente, is there any correlation between the passage of time and economic troughs? Are we truly facing the worst economic crisis EVER or is this just another, relatively short-lived, economic ice age? Meaning - it's not the first and it most likely won't be the last."

Cheers

T

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think I would ask him something about education.

Something along the lines of what forms of degrees he sees growth in. In other words, what fields should high school and college kids be looking into for stable careers, if any, in the coming years?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Scoop all,Question!Way to score!This sweetness washes the bitter taste of volcanic web bot mockery,eh?
I'd ask about the Timewave and Hemp for Victory.As in why did Mr O poo poo that idea.And a word about Blacksmithing's future.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I would like to ask Mr Celente, since Im not from US, what implications would be in other parts of the world, like Europe, if US government impose martial law in US, or even worse if it comes to civil war?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by antar

Is there someone in N.Y. who can tape it at his office, as I am asking questions over the phone?

HHHmmm - help out everyone - giving me the way to get a video taped interview, him there and me here.

QA I live in Western New york, Please U2U me as I can film for you. I actually live very close to him :-)

-Kdial1

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i didn't really read through the whole thread since i am excited that he is giving ats an exclusive interview, and please excuse me if this was already asked, but... i have a few questions for you to ask him.

IN this economic crisis, who is to BLAME?

(followup for question 1) If there is someone to blame, or people, or a group to blame, what do we do? do we oust them out of their position, or do we let them keep their power and hope they fix the problem?

Since were already in a bad economic time, what is the best way to get out of this crisis?

Do you see a second American revolution around the corner?

and last question to add.

How bad is it truly going to get, please don't hold back, let us know!

STAR AND FLAG, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR INTERVIEW!! i hope you will ask my questions, or at least one of them. THANKS!

Best wishes

~Ugie (you gee)

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by antar

I am 15 minutes from NYC, I live in NJ, and im very close to a lot of locations, and i would LOVE to help! i have a few cameras we can use to set this up, and get it on ATS.

Let me know, ill gladly help you guys out. U2U me if you are interested.

I also can host the video/audio on my server if your interested.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
WOW!

Talk about "ask and ye shall receive"! Great work questioningall!!

Okay here's a question,

Clearly the governments and central bankers cannot be trusted to run the world financial systems. Mr. Celente, do you have any ideas as to how the people could create and manage their OWN currency and financial system?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It was just announced that the carbon derivative exposure is greater than the credit derivaties fiasco. I have two questions.
How can the World Governments cover an amount of money on these credits swaps when they are larger than the total World Wide
annual GDP- over 90 trillion US in credit not including the carbon.
Why don't they freeze payments on them till the whole amount is known
and the people making the money(un-regulated)
are made public. They froze the stock market after 9-11.
These are just payments, money, not materials or products.
This is the real financial dooms day-GAME OVER!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm sorry if this question is redundant. I read through most of this thread but I wanted to post this question before I forgot it.

"You have said 'When people are homeless, helpless, desperate, jobless and hungry, sooner or later they will rebel. And it won’t be any different in America.' Do you see this rebellion turning into a revolution? How effective will a revolution be when those rebelling are starving? How will the government respond? Will we see armored personnel carriers rolling down Main Street?"

My second question is:

"Although there has been recent media coverage of government agents abusing their powers and breaking Constitutional law, it is nothing new. Do you see this continuing and escalating?"

[edit on 23-4-2009 by janon]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Great!!! I have been folowing Celente´s work for a couple of years and I think he is the #1 trends forecaster in the USA. I would have a question for him. What is the IMF´s real agenda? To become the World´s Central Bank or to be a Controller of Central Banks around the World? Do you think it will ultimately issue currency as the Fed? Thanks!!!!

[edit on 23/12/2007 by felipecb]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

...when he sees the mass rioting, gold shooting up in value, the complete fall of the dollar, the list goes on....

although questions on the economy are inevitable, it seems to me that he has most likely said everything that he can on the issue. there is NO WAY he can possibly get more specific than he already has.

you would be far better off asking about things which he less often has a public forum to speak about. really try to get this man's imagination going...

try this:

"mr. celente, the post-post-modern you-tube generation feels like they have seen it all. but somehow, to me, the world still seems flat. are there any major paradigm shifts, similar to the world being round, which would fundamentally transform our understanding of what it means to be alive?

or, conversely, have we already made all of the major discoveries and have only to improve upon them?"

...that would make a great transition into timewave and novelty theory.

wow. you could spend 20 minutes just on that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join