It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7:10 AM 04/23/2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I've been lurking the boards for a few weeks now. Never actually thought about signing up because I didn't think I'll be able to add anything of any interest.

This morning I woke up around 4:30 am because I kept hearing noises in my house so I got up to see what it was. Turns up my roommate got up to take a shower because he couldn't sleep. So I went back to bed.

I couldn't sleep so I turned on the TV and I was watching some reruns on NFLN. And I finally went to sleep after about an hour and a half.

So I wake up and my TV was still running. But I was in a state of paralysis. I've had sleep paralysis before numerous times. But this time it felt real different. I still heard and saw my TV running normal and everything in my room (from what I could see) was still the same.

But I felt like someone was there with my and I asked several times "Who's there?" There was no reply so I looked back at my TV and all of a sudden I see my TV being lower and lower. I felt like I was being levitated. I went up about 5 feet and came back down (on my side like I was lying) but I didn't feel my bed. I was laying on something but it was firm like a much harder and firmer cushion/mattress.

I started to freak out a bit and I asked again who was there (in my mind) several times. No reply so I asked one more time but this time in a rude manner and I got a reply. The voice was very soothing and female like, she/it said "Please try to relax, you are in good hands." I looked down as far as I could see since I couldn't move and I was shocked. I saw someone squatting on the corner of my bed by my feet.

Then I noticed my room was real bright and I asked to myself why is it so bright in here almost like I was under a light of an operating table because the light was above me.

At this moment I told myself "Chill, relax and wait. You'll find out what’s going on in a bit." Plus it did help hearing the voice since it like I said, it was real soothing. So me being myself, I turned to the TV and began to watch it. I saw BJ Raji and Brian Orakpo and a few other faces on the set.

All of a sudden I felt someone grab my feet. I'm very ticklish and thought "well good thing I'm paralyzed and I can't move because if I wasn't who ever is there next to me would have gotten kicked.

One by one I felt each of my toes being grabbed for a few seconds as well as the bottom of my foot then the same thing was done to my other foot. I didn't feel anything for a few seconds so I asked "What's your name and what are you doing." I didn't get a reply but I heard her/it kind of laugh. I replied "Do you think it's funny I'm dead serious. What's your name?" But in a flirty kind of way and then I heard another laugh again coming from the same person.

So I stayed quiet again and just waited patiently. Then I started feeling what felt like a needle poking the bottom of each of my toes and the bottom of my feet in multiple positions. It did not feel my skin was being penetrated but rather like a soft poke.

After that was done I felt a grab on my junk so at this moment I was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable. I felt like my penis was held up and felt something cold right on the tip. So I said "hell no, don't mess with that. Leave it alone" and I began to do my best to move. There was a pause for a few seconds and I tried my hardest to look over because now I could see the side of her/it (torso, breast, shoulder, neck, ear and the side of the face.)

I stayed quiet trying to hear as much detail as I could and I realized there was someone else there other than her there with me. So I tried to look as far to my right as I could but there was some sort of sheet/blanket kind of thick furry material covering that area in which I was trying to look.

As I was trying to look I felt a grab on my penis again and felt another attempt. So again I did the same thing. This time I heard the voice tell me "please try not to move, you will only feel discomfort for a few seconds.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Continued...

I tried to look down again to see if I could see more of her and she turned her head past the sheet that was covering my view and turned to look at me and smiled. To my surprised she looked human. Just a different kind of skin tone and much larger than anyone I have seen.

I calmed down and just let her do what she was doing. After a few minutes I felt like they were done and I was just hoping my parts were still fully functional and they didn't mess with anything. I was thinking of some other stuff too at the moment on an explanation but nothing of much importance.

About a minute after that was done I felt something being done behind me around my rectum. Of course this made me feel extremely uncomfortable but I thought to what she told me earlier and told myself to just to be chill and just wait.

In my opinion they were taking way too much time back there so I said "Forget this, I want out, I'm being held against my will and I'm waking the hell up."

So I continued to do what I routinely do to wake up from sleep paralysis and woke up.

I felt real sweaty, real cold. My penis kinda stung and I felt like I just took a massive #. So I was freaked out and went and woke up my roommate and told him what happened.

After I explained to him and showed him how I was lying he was asking me questions on who I saw and who I was speaking with. At that moment I grabbed my remote and pressed rewind on my TV. Sure enough, BJ Raji and Brian Orakpo and others were on.
So If I was asleep and dreaming that. What are the chances of me seeing the same thing on TV on a program I haven’t even watched?

My penis was still stinging so I went to my restroom and I said “WTF” when I looked down. The bottom of the tip looked normal; it was shut like it is supposed to. But on the top it was pressed aside in a circular shape like something was really inside of it when I felt something going in and assured me I was not dreaming.

My roommate suggested I go to a doctor and get checked up. I honestly feel totally fine, nothing abnormal.

If anything I felt like I was just being checked up.

But I’ve never experienced anything of this magnitude, which is why I decided to sign up and post this.

Edit: I have to head out but I will answer any questions and give more detail on anything when I come back.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by NorCal]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That's pretty spooky.

But, hey, I've just gotta ask man.. how did the hunny look? Did she look cute at all? Or was it like a scaly half alien half humain reptiloid?

Honestly.

But hey, I believe you. I've seen some of the craziest stuff on the planet, and this is not far out enough believe otherwise.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
That's pretty spooky.

But, hey, I've just gotta ask man.. how did the hunny look? Did she look cute at all? Or was it like a scaly half alien half humain reptiloid?

Honestly.

But hey, I believe you. I've seen some of the craziest stuff on the planet, and this is not far out enough believe otherwise.

Honestly she looked cute. She looked like a normal chick. Just with a different blueish grayish tone.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Wild story. When you looked down at your junk what was it that was there? Can you remove it?

Ya know if the tv was on and that program played while you were either asleep or being messed with then you will take that audio in and your brain will play with it in your dreams. So it could just be that.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
ok, i'll bite...uhmm...there are roofie drugs that puts you in an suspended state...could someone have done that to you as a punk? a complete examination by a doctor is needed. or....your penthouse letter writing abilities have to improve.
now if it was an alien:
1..how did they get into the room?
2..why nobody heard them?
3..physical evidence of them being there?
4..why you? what made you special?
5. police report filed?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
That is one weird story, I don't necessarily subscribe to this particular belief but it kinda sounds like a classic visitation by a succubus

“Strange is our Situation Here Upon Earth.”

~Albert Einstein

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well if this story is true then here's what I would do.

If you where implanted then you bet your ass they'll be back.

I would take my computer, set up a webcam and record every day and through the night. (deleting footage every now and again of course) I would skim through it every day. I would look for areas of static, time jumps, and sightings of these beings. I would also make sure your computer is still on (and hasn't restarted if it is on) after I woke up from any kind of sleep. (especially if you have this experience again).

Would be a good way to find out if your experience was a dream.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
one of the craziest things ive ever read
i wish i could say this has ever happened to me
is it wrong to want it to?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's not a dream, but a different (temporary) TIME warp. They definitely took a semen sample, stimulated the normal way (through prostate stimulation). You're little squirmers are in their possession in a different TIME. This doesn't matter to you, here, because it will never affect your current time-line.

We own what we can control. And, if you can't control your time, they will. Be happy that your seed is being moved into the future, to help save the future of the human race, in a different TIME.

It is liberating, knowing that we are in control of our lives, but are also being watched and helped by beings, for whom time is merely a direction of travel.

Our intentions are our justice. Our grace is our will. And, we are but players in the liberty game of reality. What we want, we get, within reason. Let there be light. Let there be a future in which justice prevails. Let everyone be capable of being responsible enough to earn their freedom.

O-315

Oh, and for the record. They visited me, last night, too. It is always a little irritating. And, I see them as "dogs", but then "dog" is "god" backwards.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by organism315]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
Wild story. When you looked down at your junk what was it that was there? Can you remove it?

Ya know if the tv was on and that program played while you were either asleep or being messed with then you will take that audio in and your brain will play with it in your dreams. So it could just be that.

Originally posted by jimmyx
ok, i'll bite...uhmm...there are roofie drugs that puts you in an suspended state...could someone have done that to you as a punk? a complete examination by a doctor is needed. or....your penthouse letter writing abilities have to improve.
now if it was an alien:
1..how did they get into the room?
2..why nobody heard them?
3..physical evidence of them being there?
4..why you? what made you special?
5. police report filed?

Woah.. good thing I beat the disinfo crew, they just make anything up.

File a police report?? On who? The ALIENS??
Why him? Does he HAVE to be special??

Lets act more like conspiracy website people rather than disinfo mind-slave zombies that shout "YOU'RE CRAZY" every 5 seconds.

Geez..

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Woah.. good thing I beat the disinfo crew, they just make anything up.

File a police report?? On who? The ALIENS??
Why him? Does he HAVE to be special??

Lets act more like conspiracy website people rather than disinfo mind-slave zombies that shout "YOU'RE CRAZY" every 5 seconds.

Geez..

Well how about this particular quote from the OP:

In my opinion they were taking way too much time back there so I said "Forget this, I want out, I'm being held against my will and I'm waking the hell up."

So I continued to do what I routinely do to wake up from sleep paralysis and woke up.

I suppose me mentioning the OP's history of sleep paralysis and the fact that he was also able to 'snap' out of this particular incident like he has in other sleep paralysis situations would deem me spreading dis-info huh?

(edit to fix tags)

[edit on 23/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I suppose me mentioning the OP's history of sleep paralysis and the fact that he was also able to 'snap' out of this particular incident like he has in other sleep paralysis situations would deem me spreading dis-info huh?
[edit on 23/4/09 by Chadwickus]

Well, if we're talking about folks messing your stuff in the front, then your stuff in the back, then that's not your ordinary sleep paralysis.

Could have been trying to trick someone by making it seem as if they pulled themselves out of a sleep paralysis, or a dream of some sort so they don't think anything of it...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NorCal

Wow, sounds pretty interesting.

You decided to make "her" stop perfoming/doing whatever she was. Why did you do that? You said yourself that if you wait, you'll find out what'll happen:

Originally posted by NorCal

At this moment I told myself "Chill, relax and wait. You'll find out what’s going on in a bit." Plus it did help hearing the voice since it like I said, it was real soothing. So me being myself, I turned to the TV and began to watch it. I saw BJ Raji and Brian Orakpo and a few other faces on the set.

I guess you just ran out of patience.
And you said that you do what you normally do to exit sleep paralysis, so i take it you have this often. But not normally with a women stealing your sperm

Unless maybe this happens alot, and your don't realise alot of the time, maybe this was a one off.

Well anyway, very interesting.

Jacob

top topics

join