It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advocacy for the "Self-Hating-Jew"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I have had my fill of the toxic fabricated infantile garbage that spews forth from the pen and mouths of the AIPAC & ADL endorsed character assassination lynch squad/mob... Dershowitz & Company. They have most of the american media and academia roped and doped up on their insidious disinfo racket.

When i look to the Jewish community for intelligence and compassion on this issue, i see many scholars, journalists, rabbis and statesmen with tremendous clarity, integrity/character and true chutzpah, but are often silenced/derailed and are seldom heard through the mass media outlets because they have zero to very little support, in part due to being tagged with such nonsensical sophomoric labels as "Self-Hating-Jew".

Where is the advocacy for these honest info warriors?
(all at the top of masada2000.org's S.H.I.T. List)

In my role as an advocate for truth and to deny ignorance, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to...

Norman Finkelstein

Tony Judt

Google Video Link

Ilan Pappe

Google Video Link

Joel Beinin

Amira Hass

Google Video Link

Michael Lerner

Phyllis Bennis

Google Video Link

Gerald Kaufmann

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 23-4-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Excellent post and I am a little disappoint that it has not had the responses it deserves. From videos of the so called "self hating Jew" you will note a number of things about them. They are of high intellect, courageous, forcefully argue the point for an other and are truthful.

In contrast the zionist movement borrows heavily from radical movements and engages anyone critical of it with utmost ferocity. Opponents merely have to vocalise their disregard of the zionist narrative or counter their points to be set upon viciously. The tools employed could be anything from a campaign of slander, coordinated blacklisting or even worse.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Yes very strange.

Maybe...
... too much for people to digest?
...attention spans are too short?
...afraid of being labeled?
...not enough people care?

...or just don't understand what these courageous individuals are up against, to even make sense of the OP?

If later is the case the i have just the documentary:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Finkelstein deconstructs the label "Self-Hating-Jew":

[edit on 26-4-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
heavy weight intellectual ... Noam Chomsky on Israel/US:

Yet in the face of such clarity, honesty and intellect... they dare to smear him...
The Many Hatreds of Noam Chomsky

[edit on 15-5-2009 by The All Seeing I]

new topics

top topics

join