It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox sanitizes 9/11 video archive to conceal perp?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted by letthereaderunderstand
You'll see, i'm not worried. You have to understand how badly harley mans face has been altered to see it. I can't post pics until tomorrow.

posted by evil incarnate

So that little box over his face changed his height and build as well? Do you know what software they are using because I would love to get a copy.

Corel Video Studio or Adobe Premiere or Photoshop or even Paint Shop Pro would do a good job. Unfortunately, some of the 9-11 perp photoshopping seems to have been done with Microsoft Windows Paint, which would be more adequate for kindergartners and finger painting.

But then nobody ever accused the Inside Job 9-11 perps of being geniuses did they? Look at the sloppy staging and evidence planting by the FBI. J Edgar would be proud; and so would the Three Stooges.

Look at the Iraqi missile silos aimed at American cities which turned out to be chicken coops full of bird poop. The entire Iraqi invasion and all the needless innocent deaths of children and women and men was totally based on LIES. We Americans should feel intense shame at what we have done.

Of course everybody expected bird poop out of Dubya didn't they?

What should we expect out of Marine Lieutenant Colonel Rob Riggle?
An honest attempt at the truth?

The digital rectangle
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/355d70c8d744.jpg[/atsimg]

Capt. Riggle left active duty in the summer of 2000 and immediately joined the Marine Corps Reserves. In the fall of 2001 Capt. Riggle was in New York City. His reserve unit, MTU-17, stationed in Manhattan, were among the first military responders to the attacks on the World Trade Centers. Capt. Riggle was activated from Sept. 12th through the 30th, 2001, where he worked at ground zero moving rubble by hand in the bucket brigades. On November 10th (the Marine Corps birthday) Capt. Riggle received orders back to active duty for one year. He was assigned to Central Command (CENTCOM) in Tampa, Florida.

www.robriggle.com...

Military career
Riggle is a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Marine Corps Reserve and served in Liberia, Kosovo, and Afghanistan. He is currently a public affairs officer with the New York City Public Affairs unit and is a recipient of the Combat Action Ribbon. He has referred to his military experiences on The Daily Show, often when acting as the show's "Military Analyst", sometimes stating he could kill any other member of the show. He is the only Daily Show cast member to have been in the U.S. military.

In August 2007, Riggle went to Iraq to report for The Daily Show as well as entertain the troops under the purview of the United Service Organizations.

On April 15, 2009, The Daily Show announced that Riggle had been promoted from Major to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 5/4/09 by SPreston]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by evil incarnate

So that little box over his face changed his height and build as well? Do you know what software they are using because I would love to get a copy.

Corel Video Studio or Adobe Premiere or Photoshop or even Paint Shop Pro would do a good job. Unfortunately, some of the 9-11 perp photoshopping seems to have been done with Microsoft Windows Paint, which would be more adequate for kindergartners and finger painting.

But then nobody ever accused the Inside Job 9-11 perps of being geniuses did they? Look at the sloppy staging and evidence planting by the FBI. J Edgar would be proud; and so would the Three Stooges.

Apparently you completely missed my question. I have all of the programs you listed and not one of them can change a persons build, height, and the shape and size of the persons body parts in relation to each other. There is no "shorter and hunched with a much shorter neck" effect in any of those programs. Yes they are great for blurring a persons face but none of those programs can do all of the other things I am talking about.

I am usually 100% on your side with your posts. This one is not one of those times. The man in the video is NOT ROB RIGGLE. It is not. Can you prove that it is?

No.

Until then, you should all refrain from claiming it is him. That is guilty until proven innocent and that is not how America is supposed to work and I for one will not take part or support it in any way.

Please actually read my question about the software again and then think about why your answer is completely off the mark.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Look at the Iraqi missile silos aimed at American cities which turned out to be chicken coops full of bird poop. The entire Iraqi invasion and all the needless innocent deaths of children and women and men was totally based on LIES. We Americans should feel intense shame at what we have done.

Of course everybody expected bird poop out of Dubya didn't they?

What should we expect out of Marine Lieutenant Colonel Rob Riggle?
An honest attempt at the truth?

Thank you for proving my point. We were lied to in so many ways. You say we should all feel ashamed for what we have done. Why don't you feel shame for condemning a man with NO PROOF it is him.

Read "digital rectangle." Yep, his face is blurred with a rectangle. Unfortunately, that does not also make him shorter and change the shape of his body and proportion and length of his neck compared to his shoulders. If you can do that with any of those programs, please post it.

Until you have proof, or even actual evidence, YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED FOR CONDEMNING A MAN WITH NO PROOF!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

I am glad you are one of us. And I respect your position. I too love our Bill of Rights and Constitution.

Apparently you missed the posts stating that the entire video was photoshopped on a green screen. That video was not filmed live outside on the street. Apparently Riggle (Harley Guy) and the other actors were photoshopped on a video of Leventhal interviewing somebody else. His failure to come forward and address our questions only deepens our suspicions.

They are shooting against a green screen . . post by letthereaderunderstand

As far as I am concerned, the standard 'innocent until proven guilty' does not apply with a Justice Department which is aiding a coverup of a capital crime. I also no longer trust any member of the mainstream media and Riggle is of that media. Riggle could easily clear this up. Obviously he knows about our concerns.

Actually what we are hoping is that Lieutenant Colonel Rob Riggle, presumably a patriotic officer in the US Marine Corps loyally serving the American people and OUR Constitution which he swore to abide by and obey, will see fit to help us uncover who Harley Guy really is. Obviously Harley Guy was a disinfo agent in place to brainwash the American people in the 9-11 Shock & Awe psyops event.

Obviously if Riggle is Harley Guy; to come forward and admit it would be stupid and the end of him. What is one more death to 3000?

Besides, Harley Guy if the video interview was real, could be standing on the street and Leventhal on the curb or on something else. Harley Guy was not identified by his looks; but his voice. The photoshopping of the video would not alter his voice.

[edit on 5/4/09 by SPreston]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
Unfortunately, that does not also make him shorter and change the shape of his body and proportion and length of his neck compared to his shoulders.

To my eyes these two guys (if they are two different people) have very similar builds.It is difficult to compare them because we do not have a full on view of Harley Man, but to suggest that they are not very similar in build and neck size and length is wrong in my view.

Also note carefully the cut of Mr. Riggle's shirt at the shoulders, both left and right. The outline of the shirt is not an accurate outline of his shoulder width. To me the question of body build doesn't rule out Mr. Riggle as a candidate for Harley Man.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b237e7dd39b5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Unfortunately, that does not also make him shorter and change the shape of his body and proportion and length of his neck compared to his shoulders.

To my eyes these two guys (if they are two different people) have very similar builds.It is difficult to compare them because we do not have a full on view of Harley Man, but to suggest that they are not very similar in build and neck size and length is wrong in my view.

Also note carefully the cut of Mr. Riggle's shirt at the shoulders, both left and right. The outline of the shirt is not an accurate outline of his shoulder width. To me the question of body build doesn't rule out Mr. Riggle as a candidate for Harley Man.

Wow, you really want to condemn this man pretty badly don't you. They look the same to you? You say similar. Yes, they are similar. I am similar. My brother looks similar. That is not the same as the same.

I am glad you qualify that it is not solid proof but you still go ahead and say you think it is him because it looks like him to you. Guilty until proven innocent again. I do not think they look the same, not at all. Now that you put them side by side, I see the differences even more.

We do not agree. That is why there are courts and laws. When someone does something wrong, they are supposed to be given the fair chance to prove they did not. Of course that is all supposed to happen after we have solid evidenc that they did it. You have two pictures and a guess. How do you suppose that would float in front of a jury?

In the United States of America, we are a great country because we claim every man innocent until proven guilty. What country do you all hail from?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I am glad you are one of us. And I respect your position. I too love our Bill of Rights and Constitution.

Apparently you missed the posts stating that the entire video was photoshopped on a green screen. That video was not filmed live outside on the street. Apparently Riggle (Harley Guy) and the other actors were photoshopped on a video of Leventhal interviewing somebody else. His failure to come forward and address our questions only deepens our suspicions.

Do you have any idea how hypocritical that post is? You claim to love our Bill of Rights and then go on to say IT IS RIGGLE. What??????? How is that innocent until proven guilty? You say IT IS HIM. I am so deeply saddened as I have long respected you on the 9/11 threads but you no longer seem American to me. We do not do that here.

Him not coming forward and answering who's questions? Yours? ATS's? The internet's? Who exactly is it that you think you are that you can demand answers from this man? On what authority are you accusing him?

As much as I love ATS and the internet, if I were him, I would really not give two craps what someone from a conspiracy website wants to know. If I came and looked at all the goofy stuff on here, I would be even more inclined to ignore any questions. So I ask, who are you that you can demand answers from anyone? What country are you from that you can call someone guilty until proven innocent?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Wow, you really want to condemn this man pretty badly don't you. They look the same to you? You say similar. Yes, they are similar.

I don't want to misunderstand you. Are you now saying that Harley Man is similar to Riggle?

Guilty until proven innocent again.

Guilty of what? I think Harley Man is a planted witness, therefore could be guilty of being an accessory before the fact. In most jurisdictions a person found guilty of that receives the same sentence as the perpetrator.

I think there is a chance that Riggle is Harley Man. That is as far as my views on Riggle go. They are based on a similarity in appearance to a digitally altered video image and a preliminary comparison of his voice to Harley Man's by an amateur voice analyst. Obviously more work needs to be done .

You have two pictures and a guess. How do you suppose that would float in front of a jury?

For starters that's a non-starter because nobody intends to go to a jury with two pictures and a guess.

In the United States of America, we are a great country because we claim every man innocent until proven guilty.

No, you have a long history of railroading people. America is a great country because generations of great people from the English colonists onward made it a great country with hard work and a sense of responsibility. The current generation of Americans is, for the most part, a disgrace to that heritage. They are a generation of fools squandering their birthright.

What country do you all hail from?

I'll give you a hint, strawman. I was born south of Detroit but north of the United States.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Do you see anybody in criminal justice attempting to determine who Harley Guy is? No? Do you see anybody in criminal justice; city, county, state, or Federal level attempting to investigate 9-11 in any area? No?

Following your chain of logic, we are wrong to be investigating 9-11 on our own, because we are accusing somebody who is innocent until proven guilty of being involved in a crime. You think we should just sit on our lazy butts and wait for SOMEBODY in criminal justice to get the ball rolling. Won't happen. If supposedly free people refuse to do anything to maintain their freedom, then that freedom will go right down the tube.

We have accused many people who are innocent until proven guilty, including Bush and Cheney and the NeoCONs and military officers and others. I could really care less if such scum get their rights trampled on because 3000 innocent people were murdered and nobody who matters gives a damn. The same people are murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent people overseas and nobody who matters gives a damn.

Nobody has condemned Lieutenant Colonel Riggle. Some have accused him of being Harley Man. Millions of people get accused of something every year without being condemned and punished. Many are wrongfully accused of something and get it cleared up. Some never get it cleared up. That is part of life. And some are accused and exposed and prosecuted and convicted and punished and put to death.

If Lieutenant Colonel Riggle is not Harley Guy, it should be easy for him to clear it up. Or he can blow it off as inconsequential and ignore it.

If Lieutenant Colonel Riggle is Harley Guy, then he has a huge problem. He has to worry that the 9-11 perps may consider him an unnecessary risk, and remove that problem before it gets greater and attracts too much national attention. If Riggle is Harley Guy, then he can hardly come forward and answer too many penetrating questions.

I hope some good patriotic journalist such as Sheila Casey gets wind of this and corners Riggle. A few good articles might break him out into the open. And I don't give a damn what your opinion is.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Do you see anybody in criminal justice attempting to determine who Harley Guy is? No? Do you see anybody in criminal justice; city, county, state, or Federal level attempting to investigate 9-11 in any area? No?

Following your chain of logic, we are wrong to be investigating 9-11 on our own, because we are accusing somebody who is innocent until proven guilty of being involved in a crime.

Not wrong in investigating.

Wrong in accusing and convicting. You have said that IT IS Rob Riggle. You have been the judge, jury and executioner. That is not how America works. If you think it is him, you investigate. All you have done is simply say it is him because you think it is him. What logic is that?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There's also this guy drjudywood.com...

No hat, but similar sideburns, and certain ways of expressing things.

Just a thought, not really claiming anything.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

The video you linked to has been removed both from Dr. Wood's site and from YouTube for "terms of use violation", allegedly.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The video you linked to has been removed both from Dr. Wood's site and from YouTube for "terms of use violation", allegedly.

Do you know what it was?

Badgered, can you tell us?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Do you know what it was?

Badgered, can you tell us?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
What do you know? Riggle looks a little different as a younger man and look what network this happens to be for. I believe this is from the late 90's early 2k's.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3256a35bed76.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9172504e017.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29ee1b5952b0.jpg[/atsimg]

This is my favorite...Recognize the hat anyone? Letters have been markered Red....Must be a real souvenir.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/329fca1c3793.jpg[/atsimg]

Stay tuned, I'm still on a limping connection, but MANY Many more to come. IT IS RIGGLE....Believe me on this.

Peace

[edit on 6-5-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Very intriguing stuff. I would love to see photos of him from the "pile." But if the interview was recorded in advance of 9/11, he probably wouldn't be wearing the same clothing on 9/11. Very interesting though.

I looked into having an audio professional do a voice comparison and found out that it is expensive. It would cost at least $1000 Can. and in the case of the recordings in question, probably a lot more.

I'm beginning to wonder if Lombardy Inn is still with us.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Robs been working for fox for a long time, they follow him all over the place. Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan...They got his back..

What's Jesus say, "Foxes have holes....birds have nests, But the son of man has no place to rest his head."

Fox s and NBC birds that is...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d019936ac6dd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I am just getting back on after a couple days. ATT is the devil, it think they have plotted with Harley man...lol. No, seriously you haven't heard back from him?

Those analysis can take a while to get. You have to use the same words and speech to get accurate info. He just ran a random speech I believe, but could be wrong.

I think he just got the general range of the voice. It was the same thing I got on mine, but his was way easier for a layman to read then mine was. Spectral analysis is not easy. Hopefully he is ok....Hang in there Lombardy Inn.

Ok, I need to catch up on this thread being gone for a few days, then I'll get back to posting...Saving the best for last.

Peace

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
In another thread Craig Ranke, who despite recent disagreements, I think the world of, posted a video clip from Fox of the Pentagon showing smoke rising from the building seven minutes, repeat seven minutes after "detonation".

The camera is in an elevated position at some distance from the Pentagon, not facing the side where the damage occurred. It is perfectly placed to catch the flyover and in cloud cuckoo land, perfectly placed to have caught at least a glimpse of the "impact".

But of course in their usual, "let's cut away from the chase" manner, none of that ever comes into their broadcast. The notion that they were in that position and only got the camera going seven minutes after impact, is extremely hard for me to believe.

All I can say is that I pray I'm alive long enough to witness all the indictments.

Here is the clip posted by Craig.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Before I go any further, I have to comment.

I keep seeing people say "accusing, judgment, jury, executioner" and other such words as if, myself or anyone else who believe it is him, has called for his head? I haven't, I don't even know what good it would do, as I believe the perpetrators of 9-11 will never be brought to justice. It is simply too late and we don't have the tools or power to bring them in. What we should be doing is UN indoctrinating our children to all of the BS. They are the ones that are going to suffer in the future. If I had children, I would home school them. Women's lib happened for a reason...to break up the home and remove the children to indoctrinate them. Nobel on the outside, evil with in.

For me the truth movement isn't about capturing the perps, although that would be nice for the victims, I don't believe it is possible. The only good I see coming out of the truth movement is to be prepared for the next time and to call it out as soon as it happens. "Happens twice shame on me".

Riggle is innocent of any crime and will remain that way (though I know different as well as a few others), what should be noted out of all this is how 9-11 went down and how we were fooled, so that it never happens again because that is all we can do. Recognize the tools they used against the public and be educated for the next, because there will be another one.

They got away with this one, they will strike again, but next time, if we keep on pushing to educate one another and keep each other accountable, this won't happen again, because we won't be bent over thinking the doctor is going to examine us only to find out he raped us.

I wish no harm to Riggle, Harley Man, Even Bush. Hate spawns hate. Recognition of someone who was hidden, sharpens our eyes. It won't be easy for them next time unless they come in with troops, so let's hope our pledge keepers, keep their pledges. In the end, the only ones who can stop all of this...is the military Men and Women. Take master off of blaster or vice versa and there is no battle in thunder dome. "Who run border town?"
We could take America back right now, if our military would go star wars rebel style and move against the empire before they try to crush the rebellion.

Anyway, I know it's him, others don't. I don't condone anyone calling for violence on him or anyone else. Violence kills, I've seen enough of that and is why I joined in looking for the truth, so that no more killing in the name of is done. I'm sure if Riggle has a heart, it is not easy for him, but soldiers have to follow orders. Beside, clowns are always crying under their make up.

Peace

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join