It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox sanitizes 9/11 video archive to conceal perp?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is a spin off thread from a thread started by letthereaderunderstand concerning the mystery expert witness to 9/11. It is linked below.

I'm starting this thread in the hopes of focusing on getting a professional voice analysis of the audio portion of the famous Harley Man interview done with a view to determining if Harley Man is indeed, Rob Riggle ex of The Daily show.

Although there are examples of clear video of Harley Man as shown by screen shots posted by Craig Ranke, it seems as if at some subsequent point the video interview has been digitally altered.

It is well known that the Fox 9/11 video archive at archive.org has had a lot of material removed from it.

What was not realised until now is that portions of the archive that managed to make it out onto the internet before the "clean up" of the archive had actually been digitally sanitized to conceal the identity of one well known planted witness, the famous "Harley Man".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/355d70c8d744.jpg[/atsimg]

This fact has been brought out in a discussion forum thread linked here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On this page there is a screenshot from the well known video interview between Fox correspondent Rick Leventhal and "Harley Man". In the screenshot there is an obvious digitally altered rectangle in front of Harley Man's face.

Harley Man has been tentatively identified as an ex cast member of The Daily Show on television. He is also a Lt. Colonel in the Marines and worked in the Public Affairs branch as well as seeing combat duty overseas.

What is needed is to positively identify Harley Man by having a professional voice analysis done of the famous Harley Man interview by Rick Leventhal and then comparing this with audio from The Daily Show.

We on these web forums can only do so much. Alex Jones and people like him have to pick up the ball at this point and carry this investigation forward. We could be on the verge of positively identifying the first American perpetrator of 9/11 since Dick "the order still stands" Cheney.

If anyone is able to do a professional voice analysis, they should include Rick Leventhal's voice in the analysis to provide a check against known good sources of Leventhal's voice. If it has been altered it might be possible to detect and counter any attempt to conceal Harley Man's voice in the audio portion of the interview.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hear Hear! Star and Flag. I also participated in the last thread, and I'll participate in this one. We all have just may found a very damaging piece of physical evidence to the PTB.

I am the person who wrote Riggle's publicist. (Twice). My first email:

BEGIN

There is an on-going discussion on a conspiracy board that Mr. Riggle is the “Harley Man” interviewed on Fox News that initially planted the “fire brought down the towers” theory in the public domain. Is this him?

Link to Fox News interview:

www.youtube.com...

This is garnering MUCH interest across the internet as the “Harley Man” appears to be a plant.

We await Mr. Riggle’s comments.

END

No response whatsoever by a Marine who was essentially accused of treason.

We all need to get behind this, as I feel this one piece of evidence has the potential to blow the lid off of the Sep 11 coverup. A paid actor? Establishing minutes after the collapses the official version?

Potential Dynamite!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Let us not lose sight that our Harley Man Disinfo Artist primary suspect for the moment, is comedian Rob Riggle and he was a US Marine Corps Captain on the morning of 9-11 and in New York City, and assigned to moving rubble by hand in the bucket brigades on Sept 12th.

Capt. Riggle left active duty in the summer of 2000 and immediately joined the Marine Corps Reserves. In the fall of 2001 Capt. Riggle was in New York City. His reserve unit, MTU-17, stationed in Manhattan, were among the first military responders to the attacks on the World Trade Centers. Capt. Riggle was activated from Sept. 12th through the 30th, 2001, where he worked at ground zero moving rubble by hand in the bucket brigades. On November 10th (the Marine Corps birthday) Capt. Riggle received orders back to active duty for one year. He was assigned to Central Command (CENTCOM) in Tampa, Florida.
www.robriggle.com...

Was his face obscured because he is now a Lieutenant Colonel in the US Marine Corps and might have been a traitor on the morning of 9-11? Come on out Riggle and clear this up; if that is possible.

Military career
Riggle is a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Marine Corps Reserve and served in Liberia, Kosovo, and Afghanistan. He is currently a public affairs officer with the New York City Public Affairs unit and is a recipient of the Combat Action Ribbon. He has referred to his military experiences on The Daily Show, often when acting as the show's "Military Analyst", sometimes stating he could kill any other member of the show. He is the only Daily Show cast member to have been in the U.S. military.

In August 2007, Riggle went to Iraq to report for The Daily Show as well as entertain the troops under the purview of the United Service Organizations.

On April 15, 2009, The Daily Show announced that Riggle had been promoted from Major to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is in the best interests for the US Military to have the US Marine Corps clear this potential blight upon their honor up. Will the US Marine Corps order Lieutenant Colonel Riggle to step forward and clear this matter up; or have they already handled the problem and shipped Lieutenant Colonel Riggle off to Nowhere-ville?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I wrote his publicist again. I'll keep you posted.

EMAIL BEGIN

Wrote you last week concerned that Mr. Riggle, was being touted as the “Harley Guy”. You nor Mr Riggle responded to me. Here are the threads in question:

Fox sanitizes 9/11 video archive to conceal perp?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

AND

Mystery expert at ground zero
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Maybe you see this as a “crazy internet theory”, maybe there’s some validity to all of this and you’re trying to formulate your response.

Whatever the case, I’m sure Mr. Riggle, being a Marine, would feel the need to defend his name against an accusation of literal treason. We all here on this particular board, as well as several other sites to ensure the story does not get buried, await you or Mr. Riggle’s response.

EMAIL END

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There is absolutely no doubt that Harley Man is a major chink in the armour of the 9/11 story, similar to the chink found by CIT at the Pentagon. These types of things point directly at elements of the Bush administration. Harley Man is as American as apple pie.

Rob Riggle is a very good fit for Harley Man, but it might be someone else. Whatever the case, somebody out there knows who he is. He must be identified.

Those clear shots of him, posted by Craig, should be on every milk carton in America.

And somehow we have to get a thorough and convincing audio analysis of the interview done. One member posted an analysis in the thread I linked to in my first post, but that was just an intriguing preliminary analysis.

We need an audio pro to give the interview the "full monty" as it were.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have shown this to non-believers hand had them pause and really have to think about how this guy within an hour, wearing a Harley Davidson t-shirt knows the official story.

Also, even if he did by chance come to the conclusion of fire bringing down a steel framed building for the fist time in history, what are the chances of him being interviewed by reporters and put on air?

Slim to none.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
yeah, i think it would be much more logical to think it was a CIA or FBI agent, rather then a marine who's trying to make his way into the MSM, that's just not logical...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The only thing he left out was it was an order from a cave in afghanistan and the hijackers were definatily arabic because he also saw there passport fall to the ground

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What about this ever so dodgy affair of reportage?

The way they 'unfortunately' lose the line tickled me, seems they finally realised that they screwed up big time, atfer minutes of reporting with the building firmly sat there.

p.s. can anyone explain to me just how you embed a youtube/google video. I'd love it if my posts were a little more...professional.

AHA! Figured it. No worries.

[edit on 23/4/2009 by purehughness]

[edit on 23/4/2009 by purehughness]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Honestly guys, I really can't see the Harley Man being Rob Riggle.

I don't doubt for one second that this guy being interviewed by Fox is a plant, but if you're going to have a plant lie about such a major event, military actor or not, then it's probably in your best interests to have that plant never show his face in public again; especially movies and television shows he has appeared in before joining/leaving The Daily Show.

Give the bad guys a little bit more credit than that...they're evil, but they do have brains my friends. Peace.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Has anyone tried to contact the reporter?Its been my knowledge anytime I have given interveiws I have always been asked my contact info..

though if it is indeed the Riggles guy he may have given false info,but its an option to explore..if it hasnt been already..

But to me,its him..Same hat,same bend..Guys who have a thing for hats keep them till they fall apart..Has anyone else noticed the cord around his neck like a press pass or credential type of thing?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by matth

all the better to hide him in plain view, my friend; that's the scary truth of the cynicism of the NWO; I'm not saying this guy is Riggle, I don't know..

but if it is, his presence as a comedy/media star now is proof that he is being well rewarded for services well executed on that horrible, evil day..

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hello, I was following the other thread and found it interesting.

But here I am.....

Im an Audio Recording Engineer of close to 10 years, and im also enrolled to attend the Los Angeles recording school this August to get my "official" certs. Although i have never done voice comparisons, I am very familiar with vocal frequencies, and those in the human hearing range. I will attempt (with many audio editing programs at my disposal) to compare the frequency ranges between the "harley man" and Mr. Riggle.

I will also speak with some fellow engineers that might have a little more experience in this particular field.

Also, Can someone supply me with "the best" source of this fox video, and a source of what you think would be a good comparison audio?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm wondering why it's so strange to find a person with engineering experience on the streets of New York?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There is a another solution to end this without even asking him, but it will take someone a bit of time and maybe even asking an expert.

Do a voice analysis. I know nothing about them but I hear they are effective.

Voice Softwares

There are so many on the net and so many good pieces of software out there, but one thing an expert will have to confirm voice analysis data.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think he's an obvious plant of some military institution commissioned by the pentagon or CIA or perhaps the whitehouse its self but either way.. this guy is an actor its pretty plain as day.. or maybe that's just the way I think.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I personally do not believe the Harley Man is Rob Riggle based on shows/film I have seen of Rob since. On another note, I had NEVER seen that BBC report where they informed the public that WTC7 had collapsed before it actually collapsed. Talk about a smoking gun? I mean, I saw Loose Change, but wow....

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lombardy Inn

Here are four video clips that might be useful in doing audio analysis.

Leventhal on 9/11:

Leventhal in 2007:

Harley Man on 9/11:

Riggle The Daily Show:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
ITS NOT ROB RIGGLE

ITS NOT ROB RIGGLE

ITS NOT ROB RIGGLE

seriously it looks nothing like rob riggle, rob riggle is a comedian for the daily show, and a semi-famous movie star....the mystery man looks nothing like rob and anyone who thinks it does needs to have their eyes checked out...this is laughable.....

like for real this is so stupid its funny....

just to let you know, its really not Rob Riggle.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just spoke with someone who has done voice comparisons many times. I was told that it is fairly easy for someone with my experience.

What i can do, is set up a few controls (spectral views of riggle speaking the same words at different times).

Then, i will compare same (in this case similar due to not much spoken in the interview) words spoken by the "harley man" from the fox video.

After that, Ill attempt to compare similar words spoken by the "harley man" and Riggle.

Throughout the controls there should be a visual pattern, and the comparisons between the 2 men (or man) should show the consistency or inconsistency after the tests.

Most of this will be visual. But in addition, i will supply audio samples of similar comparisons.

Heres an example of a spectral view of audio.
www.visualizationsoftware.com...

In addition, I am pretty neutral on this as of now, so this is not a one sided examination. I just find this very interesting, and have an open mind. Many things are possible.

Oh and I also like a challenge when it comes to anything audio tech.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join