It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Welch, 1958 predictions, coming true!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
mrfeature.com...

above is a link in which i think all of you must see and spread, this guy is pretty much on the button back then. i havnt researched much about this guy yet but will defo have a deeper look into him.

thanks again xx

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
HOLY S***! Was this guy psychic, or had a psychic connection/contact?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The John Birch Society is a group that was way ahead of their time. It is a shame that they have been laughed almost out of existence. They are the first cinspiricist that I am aware of, short of maybe some of the founding fathers.

Unfortunately it seems that the dire predictions that they believe in have come to pass more and more. Now they are saying to stock up on food and water and prepare for a large economic disaster, and are pushing for stopping the NAU.

I am in occasional contact with some "Birchers" and word from their leaders is things are about to get even worse than what they are. With things going south quickly I cannot argue with them. Maybe America should have listened to them the first time, they might not get a second chance.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Its not that he's psychic...He knows how the system works..It's simply a game and all the pieces are falling into place correctly. From number one on his list it gives you an eerie sense of deja vu with whats going on today...

Frankly, he spills the beans exactly how we've all been seeing/talking about.

The sad part is that this was over 40 years ago...and we still feel the same way yet nothing has changed.

It's only gotten and will continue to get worse. This man is/was a genius. His view that America should only focus on America is spot on as well...Great find...S+F-

I recommend watching this without a doubt.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
thanks guys
im from scotland and thought you might appreciate this, its worrying how close he is to our time now:O

anyways thanks again guys xx peace

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Guess this ought to make us think twice before we judge others to be right-wing fringe nutcases.

This guy made me think that they thought Jesus was crazy, too.

Some people can see the runaway train as the track is being built.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
what will be the spark that is our lexington and concord? the british were afterall going after the massachusetts men's guns and ammo werent they?
thats kinda eerily similar to now no?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
"Rid America of the scourge of communism".

What a prick. Sounds like Senator Joe McCarthy.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
mrfeature.com...

above is a link in which i think all of you must see and spread, this guy is pretty much on the button back then. i havnt researched much about this guy yet but will defo have a deeper look into him.

thanks again xx

50 years ago, and he was spot on.

This guy would be rolling in his grave if he was calling for "50% government reduction" in 1958... its expanded exponentially these days. Ok, he's definitely rolling in his grave.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle

God the ignorance flows freely on this forum sometimes.

The guy was absolutely right about every single thing he said, and you're upset that he says we were heading for it... and we were? Where the hell do you get your logic from.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Okay, I'm ignorant.

Am I wrong about the communist scourge? Was he right about it?

Fuggle

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Anyone interested in the documented nuts and bolts behind so called 'conspiracy theories' should check out JBS.org.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

WOW S and F to you for the find!!

He spelled it out - the whole plan by the numbers - amazing

Thank you for getting this out to us!!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Absolutely a 'must share' clip.

Thanks for posting it.

S&F for you...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Alrighty guys, I watched it twice, intently, because if it gets good reviews from everyone like this, I HAVE TO WATCH IT.

He pretty much is friggin insane to know whats going on today, but who am I to doubt him.

He explains what is going on today, a long time ago, but why why is all this going on. I feel there is a Masterplan, NWO maybe, but I can't connect the dots to anything from what I see now.
Anyone out there help a poor unknowing of the answer to "But Why?"., Man.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

The why is easy. Complete control of the entire world by means of economic enslavement. Our founding fathers warned us about the perils of central banking. President Wilson began the final stages of our destruction by signing the Federal Reserve Act on Dec. 23rd 1913.

Centralized banking systems are a breeding ground for corruption. I'm sure you have heard the saying 'Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.' This is the end game that has arguably been planned since before the Declaration of Independence was signed.

On June 4, 1963 President Kennedy signed Executive Order 11110 that would strip most of the power away from the Federal Reserve. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22 of that same year. Some will argue he was assassinated for different reasons but you cannot ignore the coincidence. There was another President that wasn't shy about his distaste for centralized banking. Abraham Lincoln was assassinated on April 14, 1865. And another. James Abram Garfield was assassinated on September 19, 1881.

Executive Order 11110 was never acted on and has, to this day, never been completely revoked.

In my opinion, it is very interesting and frightening time to be alive. I fear for my children.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
-Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

[edit on 24-4-2009 by janon]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Brilliant stuff!

Two things I think are very important.

1. Can someone make a copy of that video for download? So we can all get a copy to show others.

2. Research for more videos from Robert Welch and the John Birch society.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If you can find it, read the book, "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" ! You might still be able to get it from the John Birch Society book site. It was an eye opener for me in the late 70's. Welch, I believe, was intrumental in its writing!
Zindo

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I watched the video. It all seemed very general & non-specific to me. I didn't hear any great revelations.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle

Have you lived under Communism?

This man, and even McCarthy were right, too many Americans were , and still are too naive to see what is right in front of their noses.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join