It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raidio show doing poll on Aliens VOTE NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I live in San Antonio, and a local radio show is reporting on Edgar Mitchell's statements. On his website there is a poll that simply asks "Do you believe in extra terrestrials? Right now it is 75% Yes and 25% No! Heres the link, tell them what you think!

Alien Poll

It is a mainstream media source so if we rock the vote, maybe the subject will get more coverage!

-E-

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the post, I don't live in San Antonio but a few hours away. Right now with my vote it's 74.55% vs. 25.45% (yes and no respectively)

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

Thanks for the vote!
Now it's up to 81.08% Yes and 18.92% No!

-E-

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Woo 82.72% yes, the world is slowly converting

not a one liner

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Do You believe in Extra Terrestrials?
YES
82.72 %

NO
17.28 %

That shakin baby ipod app below that poll was kinda disturbing.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thanx for the heads up. I just made it 83%

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lorrie

Ya, I think the real story here is why on earth (or anywhere else for that matter) would anyone make a shaken baby app for an i-phone.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eaa1db555d14.jpg[/atsimg]

-E-

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Cool , i voted. Yes of course.
It's almost at 90% yes.

I think the reason behind shake the baby game , was to make people aware of how easily a child can suffer permanent brain damage just from being shook to be quite or stop from crying. Not a bad idea , in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Granted it's a very small sample size, but doesn't this kind of put a dent in the notion many people here hold that "The general public doesn't believe and it would shatter their world if they knew aliens existed". I really don't think that's been true for a very, very long time. Yet the meme keeps getting passed around like a bad case of herpes.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I just hope that the host of the show (Charlie Parker... local guy) sees the numbers and gives the topic more attention.

I think the reason behind shake the baby game , was to make people aware of how easily a child can suffer permanent brain damage just from being shook to be quite or stop from crying. Not a bad idea , in my opinion.

If that is the case then it is a good idea. It just seems a bit morbid. Thanks for the reply!

-E-

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I listened this morning to hopewfully hear any discussion on the poll, but in the limited time I was able to listen I didn't hear it brought up. I sent him this email.

Charlie, Hello! I have been a loyal listener for a while now, and I love the show. Yesterday I heard a report about the astronaut who walked on the moon who believes there are extra-terrestrials, and that there was a poll on it. So I went to the website to give my vote, like I often do, and was astonished by the high percentage of people, like me, who believe in extra-terrestrials. Now don't get me wrong, i'm not a tin foil hat wacko, I just know that the universe is un-imaginably vast, so the odds are that we are not alone. I was hoping you would talk about it, and forgive me if i missed it, but I didn't hear anything on the topic. I think that the large precentage of believersmakes for a good topic for discussion. Hope to hear from ya soon! -E-

I will post here if I get a response!

P.S. Last time I checked it was approx 85% yes and 15% no

-E-

top topics

join