It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Crisis 2003 Barney Frank ... whos side is he own...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
www.youtube.com:80...

well people, you bought it hook line and now the Sinker....

the housing crisis was done by design, they need someone to blame so they decided to give the people a billion or two and then blame them for taking out these loans... excuse me... they told me what loan I could get.... I'm sure its the same thing with your loans as well.... but they need a Patsy.... so decided to make the American People that Patsy.... the real problem is Commercial... always has been.... its all financed... its all leveraged... its all underwater.... and we are talking Trillions not Billions.... this problem is so scary - they refuse to even talk about it... but they have not allowed Commerical to default yet ... when those Dominoes Start toppling..... I really dont think they will stop... and since our money is just paper.... I wonder how much that loaf of bread is gonna cost. and then you have to eat it before someone shows up with a bigger gun...

Moral, this storm hasnt begun yet -- what we are going through right now... well, it isnt even close to the pain and wealth destruction that is just cresting the horizon.

join