It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New flu with high mortality rate spreading in Mexico

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hande
I tried to find that last Webbot alta report here. It was missing. Did they say anything about this pandemia in report???

Yeah man
All that content seems to have been removed.
But I found this
"No more health care nor medicines by Winter.

A problem that causes huge amounts of death (pandemic by winter?) - I hear that is in the part 6 - that no one will publish right now."
heidilore.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

Yes I remember the scientist who was stabbed so awfully. I think he was called a "world class virologist". They found some goth kids who stabbed him with a sword and then the story went dead.
I also remember that the Spanish flu of 1918 was released on the internet a few years ago. Anyone would have access to the "recipe" and make their own adjustments.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Sad Said:

on April 24, 2009 at 8:51 pm

This may be the last copy left of the Alta report. ATS has deleted the thread, as have most of the other sites. And part six is still unanswered…
heidilore.wordpress.com...

ATS
For the first time I am truly disappointed in you.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
I have to chime in on this.

Do any of you remember the dead microbiologist list?

Yeah this is all part of my upcoming conspiracy thread. Havent gotten to do one in awhile. Its going to take atleast 36 hours to do because it starts way back there lol. Anyhow Ill let you guys know when I get it up but it will have all compiled info from these threads plus a lot you guys dont even know about yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Why does the 'gubmint' scare people with pandemics?
I asked that very question! Some little pills I dug up.....

While expecting Aventis and Chiron's presentations to promote sales of their products, one does not expect the government to admit how it intentionally provides the media with disinformation to promote flu scare and the flu vaccine remedy.

Source- www.proliberty.com...

The government scares us into beliving things are bad for us so they can make laws against anything they dont like and so Americans will have less and less freedoms.

Source- answers.yahoo.com...
www.health.state.mn.us...

The tradeoff between security and civil liberties has received a tremendous amount of public attention because the media has decided to give it a tremendous amount of attention; the risk if a pandemic has received little public attention at least in part because the press doesn't like to report on it nearly as much.

Source- www.volokh.com...
www.hsph.harvard.edu...
conspiracy.freewebspace.com...

Meanwhile, the "Biodefense and Pandemic Vaccine and Drug Development Act of 2005" (S. 1873), recently passed out of the U.S. Senate HELP Committee one day after it was introduced. The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) is calling the bill "a drug company stockholder's dream and a consumer's worst nightmare." This bill, spurred by bird flu fears, will broadly eliminate corporate liability for vaccines and drugs. This bill will soon go to the full Senate for a vote.

Source- articles.mercola.com...
www.dhhs.gov...
I wouldn't get too scared just yet! It'll take the heat off the banks anyway!

I agree with the majority on here. Sumpin' dont quiet smell right.
Kinda like the whole anthrax thing....
As you can tell I love to read into this stuff!

[edit on 25-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Because if you are afraid of immenant death you won't worry so much about your house in foreclosure, losing your job, or who the crooks int the PTB that are responsible, not to mention a host of other evils. Joe 6pack wants to LIVE. And he can do that in a tent under a bridge, greatful that he is alive.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Yes! While the elite are comfortably protected in their filtered shelters
with all the stockpiled tamiflu!(and gold) You got it! Star for you!
Thanks for the reply!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

My first star! Thank you kind friend.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I'm sitting here feeling really # off about this. We knew this was coming. Just saw on CNN where 75 students in NY are sick and being tested for swine flu.

I'm trying not to panic. Going to go ahead and get the supplies ready. Colloidal, Oregano, Garlic, and purified water.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

You are very welcome and congrats on finding a new friend!

I am here for anyone and everyone.
We are all just trying to survive in the land of the greed......
home of the grave.....?

If we can all help each other and not put each other down, I'm all for it!
Theres enough nastiness in the world, we dont need it on here too!

[edit on 25-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Now to the FEMA-CAMP era? - forget economics - you got the flu...

... This is it - very possible beginning.

New 911 is FLU!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I wonder what conclusions you guys can make about how our "civilisation" is prepared to face a pandemic.
We can se that Canadian, Mexican and USA´s governments do move fast, news spread fast also and reach mains tream media inmidiatly.

Now, in mexico the hospitals have no more masks to give to the population..

What can you see?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This is scary--I'm making a run to the store for some supplies today. I want to get mine before other people realize what's going on and run to get food. I know that sounds terrible, but I need to protect my family.

I've been wondering and worrying about something since I started reading about this. My 6-month-old daughter had the flu last week. She's pretty much better now, but her fever ranged from 102-104.6. She had all the classic flu symptoms, plus mild diarrhea. I believe she caught it from another baby in her daycare class who had the flu before her. That little guy had just returned from a trip to Cancun, Mexico. Most of the babies have had it now, and all of them are either well or on the mend. None required hospitalization. However, her teacher got it too, and SHE wound up in the hospital. She's getting better now too, but isn't that odd? The healthy adult had a worse case than a bunch of babies ages 2-12 months. Sounds little familiar.

I wonder if we'll hear about a cluster in North Carolina soon. No surprise to me...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You're not alone. I'm heading to the store to pick up supplies in another hour. I'm in a rural area, but rather get a few things, just in case.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Sweet - I'm glad your little one is better now. The coincidence is interesting. I have a little one myself, and even though she hasn't been sick I'm still taking many precautions this next week.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
If this thing does go global /pandemic you are going to need more than just a few supplies, more like at least 3 months worth of food, 6 even. Think about it - if people began dropping like flies it will hit the food transportation, manufacturing and production and of course as more people wake up to the threat you'll have more people buying in bulk and less food on the shelves .
some people even worry it might affect water , gas and electricity plants if workers start getting sick/flaking in which case it might be prudent to get a small camp stove-cookery set, gas, water, calour gas fire and canisters etc.....maybe this is going to far but at the very least you'd need a GOOD stock of food, toiletries, household products and so forth. And I'd avoid buying alot of dried goods that need soaking and boiling like pulses and beans as well as going overboard on freezer supplies incase there were problems with water/electricity ...canned would be better

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Swine Flu Outbreak May Spark UN Agency Review of Pandemic Alert
Last Updated: April 25, 2009 04:51 EDT
www.bloomberg.com...
WHO’s alert level is at level 3, meaning there is no, or very limited, human-to-human transmission of a potential pandemic virus.

April 25 (Bloomberg) -- The deadly swine flu outbreak that’s spread across Mexico and infected people in California and Texas may be declared an international health emergency.

The World Health Organization will hold a teleconference with flu experts at 4 p.m. Geneva time to decide whether the situation is “a public health event of international concern,” said Gregory Hartl, a WHO spokesman.

At least 68 have died and more than 1,000 have fallen ill with flu-like symptoms in the Mexico City region in the past month, Jose Cordova, Mexico’s Health Minister, told reporters yesterday. The country’s government has shut schools and distributed face masks.
More at Link...

[edit on 4/25/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
If this thing does go global /pandemic you are going to need more than just a few supplies, more like at least 3 months worth of food, 6 even. Think about it - if people began dropping like flies it will hit the food transportation, manufacturing and production and of course as more people wake up to the threat you'll have more people buying in bulk and less food on the shelves .
some people even worry it might affect water , gas and electricity plants if workers start getting sick/flaking in which case it might be prudent to get a small camp stove-cookery set, gas, water, calour gas fire and canisters etc.....maybe this is going to far but at the very least you'd need a GOOD stock of food, toiletries, household products and so forth. And I'd avoid buying alot of dried goods that need soaking and boiling like pulses and beans as well as going overboard on freezer supplies incase there were problems with water/electricity ...canned would be better

Absolutely right.

I AM an ATSer, though, so I already have quite a stash here of basic supplies. Have some of the N95 masks, 3+ months of food, and a bunch of other basics. I also have a Katadyn water filter and a lake that's a 2 minute walk, so I'm not too worried water. However, since we DO have a little warning with this, I'm getting some of the stuff that will be nice to have. More diapers, for starters, some additional varieties of food, and more masks. I also realized that I'd forgotten to stock up on dog food, so I'm going to get a couple bags for the pup. I'm also going to get some extra bleach and rubbing alcohol for obvious reasons.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by sweetpeanc]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
this reminds me of that movie, "The Stand"

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

That's the first thing I thought of also...

Except this time it's "Freezer Slips"...instead of "Cap'n Trips"...

Told people earlier I wanted to be Lt Daaaaan!!!

Getting a younger, hotter Molly Ringwold and all...

Geez I hope not though...life imitates art ?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join