It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New flu with high mortality rate spreading in Mexico

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I was actually going to post this myself, MMS is Miracle Mineral Supplement. It's been discussed here:www.abovetopsecret.com...'
I'm not going to go into the possible benefits again, people can make their own choices, but I will say that even if you don't think it's good internally, EXTERNALLY it's one of the most powerful disinfectants out there. Good Luck.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
[edit on 24-4-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I was thinking. They say all the American cases recovered. How do we know this? They have a high mortality rate in Mexico. Maybe TPTB don't want us to know right now.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Originally posted by dingleberry77
reply to post by spinkyboo

My point exactly. As if it's ever going to happen.

What? A pig, a bird and a human had one big orgy one night?

Its likely a result of vaccinations for livestock. Specifically the mix found in the Maxivac Excell 3 swine influenza vaccine.

Vaccinations for livestock. Man-made vaccinations for livestock -
that translates into a human flu....
Hmmm...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
Ruh oh....sounds like the "Spanish Flue" part II.

Not good.

Exactly! The Spanish flu acted just like this one, in that it primarily claimed the lives of healthy people in their mid-life years. I know... it killed both my mother's parents back in 1918.

So my mother was raised by her father's mother. Can you imagine the horror that dear grandmother had to go through, seeing her son and his beautiful wife die at age 40... leaving 5 children to raise (4 boys and a tiny baby girl who eventually became my mother)? And that dear old lady lived to be 93... all the more years to enjoy life without your children... who were killed by that damned flue. As I said, that was year 1918 and back then it killed 30,000,000 people. Thirty, god damned million

Recently, the fools in the health department were exhuming bodies of people who had died of the Spanish flu to see if they could revive it. How freakin' insane is that? THEY'VE REVIVED THE SPANISH FLU! Sorry for yelling, but I'm just a little bit more pessed off than you could imagine.

I have a hell of a strong hunch what this flu us. It could be something else they've conjured up in the lab, but it sure sounds like the spanish flu... and it's nasty enough as is, let alone after they've messed with it to make it more virulent. If it turns out that the PTB have revived it... heads will have to roll... literally. I'm deadly serious.... behead them if they've done this on purpose. I'm thinking Couscescu.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dtice

I think we are all pretty much in agreement that there is some extremely shady stuff going on.

Good call !

kix

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Where did you get this information? Sounds like fear mongering crap to me..

I got this infrmation on all 4 channels on national MEXICAN TV that have late news.

I recieved a call from tmy kids school not to go tomorrow.

Just because American TV is FAUXNEWS and US people are bombarded by stupid programs and news doesnt mean OUR TV is like yours.

Our president came on TV and also the HEALTH minister. I dont think its fear mongering crap.

Enjoy your TV donkey...Dean

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dtice
Here is what I don't get. I think we are all pretty much in agreement that there is some extremely shady stuff going on. In their own documents they talk about it. Many many conspiracy laden events continue to happen. So why then go to all the trouble with the set-up like the miac report about right wing "extremists" and the mandatory community service and the crashing of the economy, why then wipe us out with a pandemic flu? It makes no sense to me. It would explain things we've heard about like the trains, and the camp for people needing to be "quarantined" for lack of taking the flu shot or whatever. But the rest of it. All the preparation just to wipe us out in such a random fashion? I just don't get it.

The flu won't kill us all. And it's going to be the infuriated survivors they have to worry about. Maybe that's what the FEMA camps are for. But I've got a better idea for the FEMA camps. Whataya all say we find out how many banksters will fit in one FEMA camp? And whataya all say we then find out how long it takes them to starve to death? Let the bastards feed on each other for a change instead of feeding on us.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I got docked points for doing that, and it ticked me off so bad for the pettiness of it that I deleted my avatar, my signature, my mood and swore I'd never post here again.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I was very sick this year with some flu. Had to stay at home, could not breathe without my throat hurting. Same thing happened last year. Just a "common cold" ? Some people I know had the same experience so I don't think it's just me.
I remember when I was younger was used to get a cold but except a running nose it was no problem.
So : either the virus is evolving because of the medicine people use - I think this is going on, or it's all planned ?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix

Where did you get this information? Sounds like fear mongering crap to me..

I got this infrmation on all 4 channels on national MEXICAN TV that have late news.

I recieved a call from tmy kids school not to go tomorrow.

Just because American TV is FAUXNEWS and US people are bombarded by stupid programs and news doesnt mean OUR TV is like yours.

Our president came on TV and also the HEALTH minister. I dont think its fear mongering crap.

Enjoy your TV donkey...Dean

I know its true, and I'm sorry to say American media is that way!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hint

When they tell you that the US Government sees this as life threatening, and they are offering free vaccine....THINK TWICE.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

why then wipe us out with a pandemic flu?

Microbes are much cheaper than bullets ...

Just a thought ...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kix

It must be a pretty bad flu with the potential to be very dangerous if a president addresses people on TV about it along with the health minister ? That speaks volumes to me....

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This is something that should be brought to the publics attention I got this when I was in Basic Training in Feb. 1976 and a friend of mine die within 24 hrs of being ill. This was at Fort Dix,N.J. There were 6 or 7 of us that were placed in the hospital. This is highly contagous and should warrent the closing of borders and stopping flights in and out of the area. This was big news back then and Pres. Ford had to step in.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I think Nature is kicking in high gear with the help of others to cull the flock.

and yes that South Florida 4-6 hour killer meningitis is frightening and of the most concern to me, since I have no intentions of travelling to Mexico.

[edit on 4-23-2009 by worldwatcher]

You may not be traveling to Mexico, but Mexicans are traveling in the US- both in Mexican Trucks and as in illegals.

With the amount of business and other travel is concerned- if this turned super-deadly, it will have spread before adequate controls were in place. I may be getting the two stories confused...the one in Mexico is not related to the one in Texas or California? What if they were strains of the same virus?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMaster
I may be getting the two stories confused...the one in Mexico is not related to the one in Texas or California? What if they were strains of the same virus?

They indeed may be the same...this just hit bloomberg news:
Mysterious Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Lung Illness

www.bloomberg.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
There quality food products they keep getting people in the US sick with theres no telling what they might have. They have been found to pump straight sewer water on the vegitable farms for watering .

Well then your in for a big surprise... Where do you think a good deal of our produce comes from???

Worked at WHOLE FOODS in produce for a while - wake up and smell the diarrheaed tomatoes- peppers- cuc's - lettuce -

hell your whole godamned salad

A friend of mine got some serious illness like this up in Nor Cal - put him in the hospital-
docs had no clue... he's better now

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

You are forgetting California for watering tomatoes with sewage water, and even Georgia for Peanuts with salmonella.

Gotta be true, man.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I thought the following article was quite an intersting read.

news.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join