It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 proof? - Mayan Calender Videos - NEW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hi all , just found these new videos on the Mayan calender and 2012. They are very well done and it puts the facts simply to us. Covers DNA upgrade, Mayan calender, Doomsday predictions, photon belt,terence mckenna etc....

www.in5d.com...

pretty interesting stuff. Hope you enjoy!!

I would babble on for a while about my opinions but i have already done so in many other posts!!!

G

[edit on 23-4-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
HEy, I havent seen those Vids yet, but just want to post an question..

Do you believe that when these ancient civilizations carved things in stone that it should be looked upon as 'proof', would it hold in court ?

It would if an murderer had stepped in wet concrete..

Its a dumb example yes, but .......
Let us say we the humans are in for an grand disaster and we know that the only thing that could warn the future humans that this will happend again in 5125 years, is to carv it in stone. Would they be idiots to take it serious ????

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i reckon its easy for people to rubbish the mayans when it comes to 2012, but the accuracy to which their calender held and their perfection in predicting astrological happenings, especially considering this was so long ago, surely should have people asking questions about 2012.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thanks for that, another site for my 2012 research.

Bit confusing though. The narrator speaks consistently of 21 12 2012 and then they include Calleman's Underworlds interpretations and Lungold's Vernon lecture both relating to 28 10 2011 as the end date!

This is becoming a real bug bear for me, second only to the countless DVD's books and reports being sold on all these websites.

I think it's time for a website that has no financial intentions in making the info on '2012' available. Maybe I'll set it up

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Some people might devote their lives to 2012 or anything of the sort and thus must sell things to make money. However I don't like people who do it for that and not for a warning or preparedness.

top topics

join