It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military is where ? What are you seeing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I am reporting on military (National Guard trainning) in Redding Ca. Part of Whiskeytown lake is closed.
Before the Tea Party I saw a military helicopter a black hawk come in. Many white cars obviously government around. This is a smaller town spread out over many miles maybe 200,000 over several counties.

I am interested in finding out what others are viewing as abnormal movement where you live.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by saralee

Hmmmmmm>? Check this article out I found on your local newspaper!

www.redding.com...

""A man who was found dead off a trail near a homeless encampment in northwest Redding on Monday afternoon may have been spotted nearby, "covered in blood from head to toe" two nights earlier.

Police were called to the area near the old Masonic Lodge on Masonic Avenue early Monday afternoon after a woman asked someone to call 911 to report the body.

"""Police at one point during their investigation requested air surveillance and photographs of the area from a California Highway Patrol helicopter."""
Could have something 2 do with it. Doubt it, but still an interesting article to say the leas.t

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thats is wierd. I guess I need to pay more attention to the local news its so stupied, I have a hard time watching.
They state you can come watch but not true, you cannot go to the lake at all.

Today cops and patrols all over. I have never in 20 years seen so many.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by saralee]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by saralee

Your not a spouse of a member of the military I'm guessing... If you want to watch the training that goes on you have to go through a process so your chaperoned during the whole thing, you will end up going with military observers so you can get an over view without accidentally getting in the way and add confusion to what ever training they might be doing... As for what you saw, possibly a drill of some sort would be my guess. At Fort Bragg we had a number of drills through out the year that the base would run, emergency response drills for different types of scenarios... Could be something else entirely though.

~ LeAto

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I agree with LeAto. It is most likely just a military excersise, if you don't have somebody in the military near you, you wouldn't know that.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
sorry sort off new topic!
but my dad had walking into a subway and a lady started to talk about the abnormally hot weather we have been having in portland/vancouver area and she had been spending time in seaside, or and yesterday (July 29 2007) she was on the beach and thousands upon thousands of fish had washed up dead up on the shore almost instantaneously and minutes later unmarked military helicopters started flying over. I was wondering if anyone has anymore info and if they had heard anything about this or any similar situations?

[edit on 30-7-2009 by white_raven]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by white_raven
sorry sort off new topic!
but my dad had walking into a subway and a lady started to talk about the abnormally hot weather we have been having in portland/vancouver area and she had been spending time in seaside, or and yesterday (July 29 2007) she was on the beach and thousands upon thousands of fish had washed up dead up on the shore almost instantaneously and minutes later unmarked military helicopters started flying over. I was wondering if anyone has anymore info and if they had heard anything about this or any similar situations?

Typo? 2007?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

1520 hours.. tank killers Wart Hogs flying over a lot more than normal.. Mid Idaho.. Just in...

1minute ago...
www.youtube.com...

top topics

join