It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC President Obama poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I found this poll on MSNBC checking the MSM websites and was very suprised with the results this poll got considering the site.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

What grade would you give the President?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I gave him an A for being a good tool for the NWO, Bilderbergers, Satan, Masons, ancient Egyptians, whatever. He is doing a great job in bringing us closer to what Bush led us to. Really, it is out of our hands. There is a flow to this world that we can't control. We can only accept or disagree with the way things are. There's no heroes to save us. There's no Jesus, for example, to make things right maybe. At least not until things run their course. The best you can do is help others to deal with it better. that's just my opinion, of course. There's other opinions out there. And one day we will see what all this leads to. And then the only opinions will be about how we got to that point.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
I found this poll on MSNBC checking the MSM websites and was very suprised with the results this poll got considering the site.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

What grade would you give the President?

I'm not really surprised, it seems that people either love him or hate him.

Personally, I would give Obama a C. Its too early to say if he's going to be a great or terrible president, and in my opinion he has done some great things and some terrible things since his inauguration.

Great things:

-signed the CHIP bill that Bush refused to.
-shutting down Gitmo (still seems to be proven if he'll actually do this.)
-releasing torture memos
-opening diplomatic relations with countries we previously refused to talk to due to outdated "grudges"
-overturned Bush's offshore drilling bill
-repealed Bush's stem-cell research ban
-upgrade security along US/Mexico border
-combat troops out of Iraq by 8/2010, everyone else by 2011

Terrible things:

-refusing to prosecute torturers
-his potential ban on "assault weapons"
-his defense of illegal wiretapping
-bailout mania
-increased military action in Afghanistan
-Janet Napolitano - need I say more?

So so far, he's done some really great stuff, and some really bad stuff. All we can really do is wait and see how it'll all turn out.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Aigh, it would appear as though the moderate to more government conservatives voted him down, the fence sitters stuck to the c-d and the ultra hardcore "lets build an obama shrine in the back yard" folks gave him an A+.

Like most of the die hard Bush supporters, most die hard Obama supporters have little knowledge of whats happening in this country, let alone the world.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
ultra hardcore "lets build an obama shrine in the back yard" folks gave him an A+.

Like most of the die hard Bush supporters, most die hard Obama supporters have little knowledge of whats happening in this country, let alone the world.

Well said. I certainly had high hopes for Obama, and while he's done things I've liked, he's far from an A+ president by any regards.

Its almost sickening how polarized the results are for polls like this one. It simply shows how easily divided we have become as a populace. No one thinks objectively anymore, they just pick sides like its some glorified sporting event.

Perhaps, just perhaps, this is all a tactic of some sort. But that's the conspiratorial side of me coming out.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Let's say he scares me more than Bush does.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Let's say he scares me more than Bush does.

I agree.

At this point -

He gets an A
34%

He gets a B
6.7%

He gets a C
5.2%

He gets a D
14%

He gets an F
41%

I'm sure MSNBC .. the Obama network .. isn't too happy about the results.
Wonder if they'll acknowledge them?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I just noticed. They are claiming that so far they have 2,689,310 responses. Do that many people actually watch MSNBC or check their website?
I think that's wishful thinking on their part.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Im not supprised at all. After you get past the "Rock Star" qualities IE. young, new, diffrent, well you just dont have much of a man left and even less of a President. Sure he had a lot of support when he was a new item , but even those who did like him dont like his bashing the country which he runs and his blamshifitng is cowardess and childlike and his lies are un-needed an inmature. His policies need more time before i start on them, I am going to give it time to see if they are going to work. As for his character well Ive had plenty of time to see that.

EDIT
reply to post by FlyersFan

Im with you I doubt that many people watch PMSNBC
but I bet alot of people voted because it was emailed to them or a simular methiod as ATS. I know you were just making a joke but i was pointing that out for those who dont think about such things. oh and i voted, i was fair and didnt give him an F but that is all im saying about that.

[edit on 15amu82007 by DaleGribble]

top topics

join