It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Have you ever heard of a man called, pardon me that I cant spell it, but he is Sirian, in apprearance human but a very cool guy. You named a name a little similar. His name is like Jezz zu, or the actually J is more of a soft french g as in giorgioa ghezz u (soft beginning, emphasis on the ending) Not jesus either, almost like Chezz u, but a kind J. Cool as in cold.

He is sirian b.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Have you ever heard of a man called, pardon me that I cant spell it, but he is Sirian, in apprearance human but a very cool guy. You named a name a little similar. His name is like Jezz zu, or the actually J is more of a soft french g as in giorgioa ghezz u (soft beginning, emphasis on the ending) Not jesus either, almost like Chezz u, but a kind J. Cool as in cold.

He is sirian b.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I see the alien race, the Jue-sah, as being the 'alien behind the curtain' of the Illuminati and their flunkie groups, the NWO bunch, the Freemasons, Neo-zionists, behind the government of Israel and so on. They are the ones who actually own most of the big businesses like the pharmaceutial companies, the mass media in TV, Newpaper, and film form, big oil, and so on, as well as elements of our government like the CIA, and apparently a lot of control and influence with the FBI, if not outright running it from the shadows as they do the CIA. Don't even get me started on dual citizenship high level government officials like Greenspan either. And of course they control the presidents since at least Truman. All of them have been freemasons, including Obama who is a Prince Hall freemason.

But nope, I haven't heard of this fellow. Sorry.
edit on 6-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

But a bit of a similarity too. As the Annanuki is like the empire, a collective in actuality. Sirius B and Orion are connected to the pyramids. Sirius B has both the blond human type intervention but also the felines. From the moons of sirius A and B.

The name or word that came to me during this contact was Corporation. To me is the Corporation and he was like a corporate high ranking counselor type.

I recognized him as someone my soul knew and felt sorrow for as he had gone the wrong way.

Yes I think the men behind the curtains here so to speak and the imprint on this planet. And I cannot even be sure that was his name it popped into my head concerning him. It could be a word or term or association.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

But a bit of a similarity too. As the Annanuki is like the empire, a collective in actuality. Sirius B and Orion are connected to the pyramids. Sirius B has both the blond human type intervention but also the felines. From the moons of sirius A and B.

The name or word that came to me during this contact was Corporation. To me is the Corporation and he was like a corporate high ranking counselor type.

I recognized him as someone my soul knew and felt sorrow for as he had gone the wrong way.

Yes I think the men behind the curtains here so to speak and the imprint on this planet. And I cannot even be sure that was his name it popped into my head concerning him. It could be a word or term or association.

So you believe he might be one of the Jue-sah's flunkies? Always sad to see someone go the wrong way, for sure! I don't get a lot of names thru my connection to the racial unconscious though. Going thru the right brain as it does, tends to lose things like letters and numbers. The aliens who's names I do know have come from other sources in the spirit realm. And I'm not really exploring the aliens and their history or where they 'come' from... It's enough right now to figure out the truth about our world.

And I actually don't see the Annanuki existing. I see them as a fabrication of the Jue-sah to appear more glamorous and more powerful, and make it seems as though they had control in the creation of humanity, (which they absolutely didn't) so we'll worship them as our creators. Not likely we ever will, since they are way too weak in their ability to use energy, also they are petty, mean and actually pretty homely too! They look like cats, but they are short and hunched over with skin that is nearly transparent so you can see the muscles and organs and such beneath it. Kinda gross.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki2

....lol how do you know all of these? Ive never seen a christian that beleived in a past life, and aliens before

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by scapers2u
reply to post by lowki2

....lol how do you know all of these? Ive never seen a christian that beleived in a past life, and aliens before

My host-body is from soviet-union where religion was illegal,
i did get a "run-by" baptism in the back of an alley, or so my mother tells me.

Anyhow, I've been an Eclectic Wiccan since I was 13 years old.
Eclectically I adopt beliefs from many faiths, including Hinduism, taoism, hermeticism, thelema, buddhism, law-of-one, quantum-physics, string-theory, information-theory, among others.

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

I think part of the issue I have with Lowki's information is that he seems to listen to (and believe) any and everything and every being that talks to him from the spirit realm level. It's almost like he isn't able to discern what is for the highest good of humanity, and what isn't.

how is the "good of humanity" relevant to the veracity of the content?

He just swallows it all whole in a semi-conscious unquestioning dazed sort of way and then spews it out like ALL of it is true. Which it isn't. At least not from what I can see in the racial unconscious.

You'd have to cite a specific example, as it seems rather broad a generalization.
In terms of truth, I typically cite when something is a past-life experience, that happened to me, in contrast to communications from other beings.

oh ya, corporations are quite similar to Sirius communities, in terms of their structured contractual interactions.

maybe it's towards you that you feel for the direction you have gone ;-).

edit on 15/9/11 by lowki because: information theory

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

If indeed you were a grey alien in your past life, and you can channel the hive mind. Perhaps you could describe your language or even describe your technology that enables you to travel light years, and yet still be practical to communicate with your host planet, or how you bend space time and travel interdimensional? Id really like to know? Thanks

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
reply to post by lowki

If indeed you were a grey alien in your past life, and you can channel the hive mind. Perhaps you could describe your language or even describe your technology that enables you to travel light years, and yet still be practical to communicate with your host planet, or how you bend space time and travel interdimensional? Id really like to know? Thanks

though I'm not the author, I can still respond based on the channeled messages I have read. while there is technology in other worlds, it is not always necessary but Beings with Higher vibrations have amazing capabilities that allow them to goo through realities, communicate telepathically, etc. regardless of any of this, our goal in this reality is to RAISE our own vibrations through the choices we make in life. what raises vibrations of the spirit are wisdom, honesty, love, compassion, caring for others, etc. All the good feelings we discount here, after we leave this reality, these are the keys to raising our vibrations that dictate where we can be next, what level, realities.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
reply to post by lowki

If indeed you were a grey alien in your past life, and you can channel the hive mind. Perhaps you could describe your language

my host body doesn't have exposure in this lifetime to the letters much,
letters are also the hardest to remote-view, based on RV books I read.
A particular alphabet taught by gray-abductors is documented
in "The Keepers" by Jim Sparks pg. 239.

It's a base-6 alphabet, I have a feeling Jim may have oversimplified it a bit,
considering it doesn't have a 0, it's most certainly incomplete.

though the telepathy was mostly images, and feelings,
so if someone wanted you to do something,
they'd imagine you doing it,
and send you the mind-video.

typically it can even bind to physical locations,
so if I was to move leftwards beyond that tree,
I'd see my commander's face on the right as sender,
and then me running left beyond that tree.
so my body could follow the mold of the thought.

Personally I have been many more star-beings than just a gray,
also I have many past-lives from norse-lands so like the runic-feel,
I'm actually making a human-speakable-programming-language,
for it I've made a logical phonetic hexadecimal (base-16) alphabet.
here is a digitized version that might be usable for high-density storage.

I use it for writing in my magic-spell-book

or even describe your technology that enables you to travel light years,

I'd have to mention that being a pilot and mechanical engineer is different,
also I've stayed on/near earth for the past few thousand years.

one way of traveling is similar to the Philadelphia project, which via some electromagnetic-device makes a portal, and projects it around the vessel, then you are in hyperspace, then either the vessel or passengers set a location, shortly thereafter the portal deactivates and you're at the destination.

and yet still be practical to communicate with your host planet,

communicating to remote-places happens with telepathy.
though the host-planet in this case is earth.

or how you bend space time and travel interdimensional? Id really like to know? Thanks

with counter-rotational electromagnetic forces, it wraps space and time around itself (akin to how you can twist a balloon, to make a mini balloon) , and then it "snips-off" (balloon-rubber breaks), which is when hyper-space is entered, after-which some other location is quantum-bound to by thinking about being at that location, potentially an object such as a rock or plant from there can be used as an aid, sometimes a mechanical computer helps with this believing or quantum-binding by projecting the appropriate vibration to synchronize with the destination, the electro-magnetic-turbines then unwind to reinsert us into normal-space coherent with the bound-to vibration.

edit on 19/9/11 by lowki because: updated alphabet image link

edit on 19/9/11 by lowki because: used for writing

edit on 19/9/11 by lowki because: remote-viewing text

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Lowki,

Why is Bigfoot is "so hard" to find?

Do Grey Aliens ever abduct Bigfoot?

Would you ever want to reincarnate as a Grey Alien again?

Does a person need to be "spiritually balanced" and "in tuned" to be able to reincarnate as a Grey Alien?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
if you say that you can't give us certain information because it goes against this so called "treaty", because it will affect our development, wouldn't it also be a against this "treaty". To genetically modify human DNA?
Other than that I'd love to believe what your saying is truth, got some intesting stuff here. Good thread

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I find it funny that people are actually buying this. Cmon guys do you really believe this guy? We need proof, if you still have an "grey" spirit still inside of you, contact your "leaders" to abduct me, I'd like to have a little chat with them.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo17viking
if you say that you can't give us certain information because it goes against this so called "treaty",

no, rather, information is the gift.
the human-military is the one keeping secrets.

because it will affect our development, wouldn't it also be a against this "treaty". To genetically modify human DNA?

er interbreeding with the locals is part of living somewhere.

Other than that I'd love to believe what your saying is truth, got some intesting stuff here. Good thread

Originally posted by Krono
I find it funny that people are actually buying this.

so far there have been no payments.

Cmon guys do you really believe this guy? We need proof,
if you still have an "grey" spirit still inside of you, contact your "leaders" to abduct me, I'd like to have a little chat with them.

So would the leader of a foreign military listen to and follow through with such a request?
"we have no use for his services at this time" is the message I get, from a medium-tall brownish zetan gray,
"send him on his way, he has better things to do with his time" is illustrated by mild gesture of right finger nodules.

Seems like you don't have enough to offer them *shrugs*.
But you could technically have a chat with me,
if your phrases somewhat more nurturing.

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by lowki

Lowki,

Why is Bigfoot is "so hard" to find?

there are few of them, they live in burrows/caves.

Do Grey Aliens ever abduct Bigfoot?

on occasion

Would you ever want to reincarnate as a Grey Alien again?

ever sure, soon no, I got a queue of host bodies I'd like to check out.
I'm mainly looking forward to transhuman and robot host bodies,
I might incarnate in a gray cyborg host at some point.

Does a person need to be "spiritually balanced" and "in tuned" to be able to reincarnate as a Grey Alien?

Thanks.

not necessarily balanced, but certainly being tuned to a polarity helps. Remember that in some ways grays are the "perfect citizens" emotionless labourers, the product of millenia of centralized-government based genetic-engineering, so they allow for a wide diversity of souls to incarnate, since the host-bodies are so easy to control, I was happily complacent even though in human host bodies I tend to be much more rebellious. Even though I had been a rampaging piratical serial killer, I was assimilated into the hive, and my soul was healed and balanced by the process. Admittedly I was also very spiritually progressed, and highly polarized to negative, accepting people for who they are, learning everything I could.
Also I've mentioned before that some of the homo-sapien scientists that worked closely with us, ended up joining the hive and reincarnating in our bodies.

edit on 4/10/11 by lowki because: sphinx reply

edit on 4/10/11 by lowki because: millenia

edit on 4/10/11 by lowki because: learning

having thought about it some, makes sense why the military would co-operate with the grays, since they are accepting of even those which are ruthlessly violent, such as the military. The "purer races" which are more often called "benevolent" refrain from interacting with low vibrations, such as those of military leaders, and when they do, generally have an air of superiority. By contrast, a gray is more likely to look past those characterstics, grab their outstretched arm and telesay "thank you, for help my family". During early negotiations with military personnel, any kind of useless side jabber paranoia (us vs them) is generally ignored, though the person is humored with gifts, as long as gray hive/family agenda is pursued.
edit on 4/10/11 by lowki because: gray, military,

once the connection is established, then the "jabber paranoia" can be addressed, but before then the noise is simply filtered out.
Some Rigelian tall grays would like to clarify, that they do pay much attention to the vibrations and personal states of the various personel, and have found it curious how some people of lower vibration can have higher orders in the hierarchy, which led to some confusion, but now they've gotten more accustomed to reading the symbol shoulder labels. Have had some indepth discussions with certain members of the personel, and probed their minds to find the source of their paranoia's, have come to the conclusion that for at least some of the lower vibration members, it's a repression mechanism that hides deeper seeded emotional and self-worth issues by an outward display of hostility.
Generally though many humans are relatively clear of such emotional inconsistencies, and many experts have arisen, some of which are both high ranking and high vibration, which have made negotiations easier.
The compartmentalized nature of both the military and the gray hives, means there are multiple ongoing treaties between a diverse range of groups, some which have mutually exclusive statements, at times there is anger due to confusion of which groups the treaties/contract pertain to, most often the case being that a treaty was signed with one group, and it is assumed that all groups must comply, though that isn't the case with either side, the compartmentalized human groups generally have to relearn it often, even though they can't see they are producing the same phenomena. In terms of treaties signed by human groups, are generally not recognized by any other human groups, even within the same intelligence agency.
A hidden benefit to the humans compartmentalization, is that the same technologies can be used to bribe a diversity of human groups, since it appears new to them every-time.
Rigelians would also like us to note, that compartmentalized humans are actually even less connected than compartmentalized grays, as grays can always fall back on telepathy grids, and akashic records, but humans are trained to rely on raw physical sensory data, so are more likely to get confused.
edit on 4/10/11 by lowki because: paranoia noise

edit on 4/10/11 by lowki because: zetan

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

1. Do you think a brown dwarf will come out of a different dimension and pass between Earth and Sun on October 11, 2011 (or any date in October 2011)?

2. Do you think something will happen on October 28, 2011?

3. Are Grey Aliens very "picky" about which people they abduct?

4. Can a Grey Alien and a Human be friends?

5. Are Grey Aliens the most intelligent beings in the universe?

Thanks
edit on 5-10-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

1. Do you think a brown dwarf will come out of a different dimension and pass between Earth and Sun on October 11, 2011 (or any date in October 2011)?

highly unlikely..

2. Do you think something will happen on October 28, 2011?

Something always happens.

3. Are Grey Aliens very "picky" about which people they abduct?

Generally yes.
Typically useful genes, appropriate vibration,
and soul contracts are requires for interaction.

4. Can a Grey Alien and a Human be friends?

of course, any being can be friends with any other being given favorable circumstances.
For instance people can be friends with even a place or object, not necessarily a biological.

5. Are Grey Aliens the most intelligent beings in the universe?

lol no, I'd say the universe is the most intelligence being in the universe.
if the universe was excluded, then likely some of the largest or most diverse galactic clusters, perhaps even one that specializes in intelligence activities, it depends on the metrics by which you judge intelligence of course.

In terms of biological hominids, there a wide diversity of specialties to be "intelligent" in,
for instance while Grays may have high intelligence pertaining to mining, and genetics,
they have lower levels of intelligence in relation to emotion and entertainment.

I'm working on the General Intelligence Operating System, to allow for incarnation into robotic host-bodies. With computers we can store large amounts of data, though there are of course still things in which water, gaseous and plasma beings excel by contrast to solids. One interesting Goal I was hoping on achieving, is the ability to incarnate or utilize multiple host body types simultaneously to encompass a wider variety of abilities. It's along my path away from being a single bodied traveling 7th density being, into a localized 8th density place being. So I could become a place, which generates a variety of host-body types, and stores much information.

I like the Oort belt for it's relative stability, though also like the inner orbits for their action. It'll likely still be a few hundred million years before I settle into being a specific place, perhaps I'll start off being in one of those long-orbit comets/asteroids, so could get to have both oort stability and some inner-circle excitement, can be outfitted as a spaceship, so could still incarnate with a body/avatar.

Hmmm, but yes, meanwhile, there is much work to be done to get to that stage. Hopefully within a few weeks the Human Speakable Programming Language will be turing complete, and will be able to start coding in it.

edit on 25/10/11 by lowki because: galactic clusters

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Are there any aliens living on our moon?

How many species of aliens do you know of? And can you describe the weirdest ones?

Is the ancient alien theory correct?

How does their cities look like? Are ufo's like cars to them, like how do they travel around their planet? Can any alien choose to visit us in the same way I could choose to visit someone in another country?

Are there alien races who are more primitive than us? And if that's the case, how many?

Do alien planets with aliens have animals? How do they look like?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Are Grey Aliens mostly located in Zeta Reticuli star system?

Did Grey Aliens really abduct Betty and Barney Hill?

Are cats "spies" for aliens?

Why do predictions and prophecies most always never happen?

If a person constantly thinks about meeting a Grey Alien, will they eventually meet one?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Originally posted by lowki

Originally posted by ElGatoLoco0698
Are you telling me those little robotic/cyborg/biological bastards have souls?

yes, robots, cyborgs and biological beings all have souls.

I thought aliens strongly oppose use of robots/ cyborgs?
edit on 12/12/2011 by Race1386 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Headeraser
Are there any aliens living on our moon?

yes.

How many species of aliens do you know of?

that really depends on the definition of aliens.
and even more so on the definition of species.
for instance there are more species of insect,
than all other macroscopic species combined.

And can you describe the weirdest ones?

if by weird you mean greatest ability to weave fate,
the fastest are the plasma bodies,
the most thoughtful are the gaseous bodies,
the most reflective are the liquid bodies,
the most stable are the solid host-bodies.

Is the ancient alien theory correct?

sure.

How does their cities look like?

grays have underground caverns with dome buildings, organic smooth edges.
different types of caves interconnect caverns, depending on hive sophistication,
could be traditional walk ways, vehicle paths, and even air-lift tubes for high-speeds.

Are ufo's like cars to them,

no, things are owned by the hive,
we (Greys) only use them when performing a function of the hive.
what constitutes a function of the hive depends on it's decision making process.

like how do they travel around their planet?

on Rigel, the infrastructure from the Nordic population remains, and is still used by the locals, who truly have the same souls, simply different bodies.
The architecture there is similar in many respects to earth,
though with more curves, arcs and smooth edges,
scenic bridges seem quite popular,
raising above the forest canopy.
Oh and trees are quite ubiquitous,
both planted in the city and surrounding it.

the later gray civilization extends downwards through the substructures,
cropping up every now and again, with various semi-agricultural and industrial buildings,
somewhat reminiscent of a fungi mycelium, that sometimes breaches the surface to mushroom.

Can any alien choose to visit us in the same way I could choose to visit someone in another country?

That really depends on the hierarchy/system/group they are in.
Though this is somewhat of a protected zone, with many competing interests,
so not only would your group have to accept, they'd have to be strong enough to get here, and maintain a presence.

Are there alien races who are more primitive than us? And if that's the case, how many?

I refer you to the Law of One:

lawofone.info...
16.23 Questioner: How many inhabited planets are there in our galaxy?

Ra: I am Ra. We are assuming that you intend all dimensions of consciousness or densities of awareness in this question. Approximately one-fifth of all planetary entities contain awareness of one or more densities. Some planets are hospitable only for certain densities. Your planet, for instance, is at this time hospitable for densities one, two, three, and four.

16.24 Questioner: Roughly how many total planets in this galaxy of stars that we are in are aware regardless of density?

Ra: I am Ra. Approximately 67 million.

Do alien planets with aliens have animals? How do they look like?

that depends on the planet.
Earth is one of the most diverse planets in the galaxy,
we have plants and animals from the surrounding solar systems,
and some potentially from much farther away.

Overall though, even having been to 3 other galaxies,
the basic anatomy stays more or less the same, with superficial changes.
For instance one time when I was a ghost/soul stow-away on an inter-galactic flight,
there was a cat, dog and parrot there which I interacted with, they could sense my presence.

Originally posted by Race1386
Originally posted by lowki

Originally posted by ElGatoLoco0698
Are you telling me those little robotic/cyborg/biological bastards have souls?

yes, robots, cyborgs and biological beings all have souls.

I thought aliens strongly oppose use of robots/ cyborgs?
edit on 12/12/2011 by Race1386 because: (no reason given)

You'd have to specify, who exactly, and what their concerns are.
Remember there are many different people with thoughts about things

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

Are Grey Aliens mostly located in Zeta Reticuli star system?

that's more like A point of origin, that's still densely populated.
For instance the Rigelians may be offended, as they are a variety of grays, and have a larger domain, with a more powerful sun.

Did Grey Aliens really abduct Betty and Barney Hill?

among others.

recently one of my friends conveyed having a gray abduction experience.

Are cats "spies" for aliens?

Astral bodies can be projected,
and can interact with many different lifeforms.
It's possible to set up barriers to make it more difficult for astral bodies to pass through.
I know that some star-beings have shooed my astral projection, quite effectively.
magically speaking a banishing ritual can be used for a similar effect.

Why do predictions and prophecies most always never happen?

because of the law of confusion/mystery,
the world must always be more mysterious than we expect.
as soon as we talk about a time-line, it's already past,
and since the spiral of creation grows,
we can't go backwards, only forwards,
so something new must happen,
unexpected, mysterious.

If a person constantly thinks about meeting a Grey Alien, will they eventually meet one?

Thanks

Yes, and indeed they may have already.
edit on 4/1/12 by lowki because: friends abduction experience

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70 >>

join