It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
ok...I have not really been keeping up with this thread because well....pirates are a little on the RUDE side, haha
... but anyway.

Ya *shrugs* we are in very passive times,
sheeple abound with soft hearts and weak stomachs.
through much of history death and mutilation was commonplace.
nowadays it's something that happens on the "television".
in other countries to other people over there somewhere.

...back to the robots!

You were talking about it was important for the conscious to experience other ways of living but what about self preservation?... like, not just take a robot and put someone's soul in it just to be different but let's say if you are injured or getting ill and then you start replacing parts with intricate mechanical ones... or something like that... like robocop, lol... or eddie in those certain pictures where he appears to be mechanical. Like, it starts with an arm or a leg and goes from there. Just how far could prosthesis go?

well there are many potential side-effects with prosthesis,
if they did manage to get past all the acceptance issues,
and that materials are likely differing in properties,

also note that the nervous systems extends into various organs like the heart,
and so it's necessary to have some kind of neural link-up for full emulation,
many organs also produce various juices and hormones for bodily stimulation.
point-being there are many factors involved with replacing body parts.

the hardest of course is the brain itself,
in which case would still need to have a soul-carrier, or alternative brain.
Initially we could simply extend the brain by hooking it in with computers,
currently we already are extending our brains by using computers with our hands,
though we could also have more direct brain-to-computer interfaces.

I've mind-communed with some grays which are investigating,
with some clones having wires sticking out of their heads,
for using with physical hook ups to computer interfaces.

while they have crystaline telepathic computers,
they are experimenting with more hard-wired varieties.
for attachable physical extensions of the brain,
and hybridizing with computers.

ya maybe they'll have crystalline soul centers.

Are there any parts of the body that can remain remain functional for very long periods of time compared to others that could be preserved longer?

all parts can be preserved indefinitely with cryogenics.
spiritually life-extension can be achieved by being in surplus karma.
scientifically life-extension can be achieved by calorie restriction with optimal nutrition.
such as a salad vegan or raw-vegan diet which naturally makes people quite thin.

Way back when I first saw akira, the image of the brains and spinal cords of the test subjects within the jars always gave me this weird idea about not only cryogenics but that if you had the right components to keep the CNS submerged in, that it would remain functional and in the movie (yes, fictional i know but with many unique ideas in it in my opinion) the test subject were alive but still living a captive existence within the jars. That always tripped my #. Not that i think living in a jar would be good really...

that sounds like being in a cage

i remember as a child I would imagine bathing or submerging in healing liquids,
though it's likely just a recreation of bathing in gray-alien food vats.

much like how my "first love" in grade 1,
i imagined rubbing multi-colored paint on each other in a bathtub,
though that's likely since is grays do similar thing in orgies.

sex and medicine works quite differently for earth humans.

at science-center and museum the bat-caves and whirl-winds
were some of my favorite exhibits as I could relate to them.

perhaps not but the point is that now I am wondering what parts can be preserved the longest. just how far could prosthesis go for someone... maybe whose natural parts were wearing out.

Oh, that would be CRAZY!

ya it would be, mostly painful and annoying.

it's much easier to have a robot base or endoskeleton,
and then simply have fleshy skin or whichever for disguise.

Now, i don't mean that it would be cool if they just started puttting people into robots

you stated that in a way which seemingly contradicts free-will.
people would have to choose or volitionally consent before this occurs.
otherwise both the putters and putted would be karmically bound.

and they woke up as a robot like "whuuuu"

:-)

when just a little while ago they were a school child or something, but what if someone very clever who was a brilliant machinist, scientist, physicist... and all that who also knew all sorts of others things that had experienced a lot just decides they are not ready to die yet... so they will just start rebuilding themselves bit by bit. That would be insanely incredible! That would be like, the craziest # EVER!

well there are some "crazy" people, that like to inject various robotic parts into their bodies.
sometimes it does lead to some forms of functional enhancement.
so there might be some validity to these modifications.

I mean, wouldn't that be a more believable motivator to say "we must become machines"... to preserve ones own life than to say "yeah, we're just going to start taking people's souls and sticking them in robots"

well there are plenty of ghosts and disembodied spirits,
meaning there are sources of souls other than incarnated host-bodies.

sure there are many routes of motivation,
based on the Heather Material we know the techno-enhancement,
the people had lots of psychological trauma from operations and non-consent.

I also saw firsthand the psychological issues the units dealt with, when they were activated they would
often just cry, or walk in circles and rock back and forth, the brain could not handle the electrical
outputs of the various devices and implants and it also messed with motor skills of the unit. On paper
these guys were the fastest and strongest humans we have, in theory they were emotional wrecks with
no idea who they were or what they were. This was the start of my turn against the system as they were
all in the ages of 17 and 18 years old, they were just babies, young men that were tortured.

projectcamelotproductions.com...

sure possibly if a person was volitionally consenting, it would be more compliant with their belief-system.

This technology isn't available to the general public.
Obviously if people had more abilities,
military would be even more paranoid.

"oh no, can't let people have abilities,
then they might do something!"
the voice of oppression,
justice or whatever.

I mean you have several people swearing greys are robots and this place is the absolute first i have heard that theory.

well there are many places on the internet with that presumption.
my perspective is that it's a way of dehumanizing them in their descartean christian belief system.

i'm not saying it's not out there but when you look at it from a completely different angle it makes a heck of a lot more sense to think that they would be smart enough to think of this and were not originally created as robots but implemented robotics into themselves over time for longevity.

most grays are purely biological,
though some minor technologies are used sometimes,
tracking, interaction and communication devices for instance.

some hives are slave-like have electroshocks and stuff.

I mind-sense some gray walking along and getting electroshocked,
looking quite surprised or with eyes bulging out of head,
collapses on floor with smoke from eye socket.
a reptilian comes by, and gorges on his flesh.
other servile workers numbly brush past.

Reminds me of how humans walk by when police consume people.
In my mind, it's difficult to differentiate,
even if they are eaten by a car,
and digested in a prison,
still carnivorous.

I think quick-kill is far more merciful,
and flesh-feasting is recycling,
body useful even in death.

The courts method of sorting is good to,
like i managed to get lots of good things,
since I was spat out of the prison,
given an external residence,
and income to freely use.

Perhaps they have some guilt,
for stealing everyones land *shrugs*,
or obnoxiously difficult to attain it be,
as part of the wage-labour wage-slave society.

the oppressors owe people residence,
as they disallow people to homestead vacant areas.
the oppressors owe people income,
since they disallow people to vend or make income.

That just makes much more sense for this robot theory.

likely.
edit on 20/2/11 by lowki because: quotes

edit on 20/2/11 by lowki because: excerpt

edit on 20/2/11 by lowki because: carnivorous

edit on 20/2/11 by lowki because: volition

edit on 20/2/11 by lowki because: some slave some free

edit on 20/2/11 by lowki because: residence income

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
lowki, thanks for your contributions thus far, been an eye opener. Apologies if these have been answered before or seem a little misinformed (but then again, we never learn anything without asking and experiencing) but:

* have you any memories to back up some claims that grays are 5th dimensional beings and use that to mvoe through walls? Previous teachings perhaps that remain in your memories even in this life or is it only taught to those earmarked for work that doesn't revolve around mining?

* do you ever recall the Annunaki being mentioned at all in a previous life? Only ask because with the frequency of 2012/Nibiru topics (for obvious reasoning no doubt since we edge closer to that year), perhaps you at least heard anything of them which may not have been discovered and translated from ancient texts in past human civilisations?

If so, what are your humble beliefs on that whole subject and which theories are true or false in your view?

* are there any other colours of gray (such as blue, green etc) and if so, do you know how they came to be of such a variety of colours and how to maintain it without becoming the familiar shade? Perhaps a different colour represents a different "career" or ability or is a hierarchical matter?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
and I thought I had seen it all.

LOL

Everyday I wonder if things can get any stranger on this forum. Lowki amuse me if you may

Are you enjoying the attention? Or do you actually believe all this stuff your saying?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey
and I thought I had seen it all.

LOL

Everyday I wonder if things can get any stranger on this forum. Lowki amuse me if you may

Are you enjoying the attention? Or do you actually believe all this stuff your saying?

Truth as they say is always stranger than fiction. Nobody really has to believe what he says but at least give him the benefit of the doubt. Have an open mind, leave behind what "normal" things you were taught through life and check in your judgments at the door on the way in.

They said man couldn't walk on the Moon, that it was nothing but a dream and a delusion, some were open minded enough to give it a try and succeeded.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It really doesn't surprise me any the parade of sheeples that come through this thread launching snide comments at Lowki. Sure, it is an unusual subject, even for ATS, but this thread is located in an idea place that was seemingly made for just this subject, and located within ATS which is seeming centered on this type of topic. The justice, though, is, in the end, the only thing disparaged are those hecklers that appear here who through their own comments demonstrate the extent that they are clearly meat machines and undeveloped souls. They cannot fathom a world or universe beyond their own pitiful existence or an experience beyond what they can touch or see.

I cannot begin to explain what Lowki does with enough certainty to declare his recollections are a memory that are unique to his personal being over a countless multitude of years, or if they are pulled from an akashic internet web of universal experiences, or even if they are or are not pure recollections untainted by current notions of the way the universe should work. It doesn't matter though, not for this exercise. That there is a portal open to memories or imaginations or some combination of them both provides for some rich insights that lead to further explorations. That it may or may not be genuine and flawless is of no concern, it is useful for at least entertainment or at best a way into the next phase of humanity or the universal soul.

Originally posted by Lowki
Ya *shrugs* we are in very passive times,
sheeple abound with soft hearts and weak stomachs.
through much of history death and mutilation was commonplace.
nowadays it's something that happens on the "television".
in other countries to other people over there somewhere.

Well, it has been a little slow in this thread as of late. As interested as I am in what goes on and is discussed here I have been sidetracked by many, many (worth repeating) projects including building-up my ATS brownie points and scores. I hope most of the bloggers here realize just how much "training" opportunities are at our disposal here. In the past six weeks I have launched two new websites dealing with "Mexico" experiences. One, a simple little Yahoogroups site to assist the administrative functions of our local ex-pat club here in the highland of central Mexico - of which I am this current year's president, and another full-function BBS serving the focus of the state of Michoacán where I reside. I believe I am much busier as a retiree than when I was working full-time. I am pleased to report a surprising degree of success attained on all my projects. Sorry I have been away, amigo Lowki, duty summoned me, but I have dropped-in regularly the check out the latest posts here.

Again, sorry, I have been so self-absorbed I do not have questions for you at this visit but just bring you salutations and well-wishes. Iam somewhat disappointed the posters here still have not found that "Star" button - clicking on the outline star at the top of a post will give a star to that post. Stars and flags are what we have to express our appreciation to the poster. Lowki, like myself, regularly awards stars to those who make worthwhile posts on his threads, even if they are not in complete agreement with his (my) own views but bring up valid points to consider.

I have watched a lot of time lapse with his most recent replies going un-starred. I have waited for this moment when I return to post before I did so myself just so there would be no confusion about thinking it came from some of you recent posters. If I were to go back over all 60 pages of this thread and starred his posts that I have not yet starred it would raise his Karma by a point or so. Really, it doesn't cost me money or ATS points to give a star to an entertaining post. Receiving stars and flags does not earn us special privileges or get us a free doughnut at the commisary but it is a nice token of appreciation.

No, not much passive times at the moment. 3 February marked the beginning of the Year of the Rabbit and I have certainly had a jack rabbit run at events this year so far just six weeks into the Chinese calendar. Next year is my year, the Year of the Dragon, I just might have time to relax and enjoy things a bit. Cuidate mucho, Lowki. Hasta luego.

edit on 24-2-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey lowki, I just have a few questions

1. I remember you saying earlier you could recollect your past lives and you said anyone could do it using past life regression hypnotherapy. How exactly did you start noticing you could remember your past lives? Has it always been just natural for you? Like second nature? Or did you do past life regression hypnotherapy to figure it out?

Also how did you do it? Is there a tutorial on how to do it? Or do you know if it can be done by all hypnotherapists?

2. What all goes on when you communicate with the grays? Is it instantaneously? Or do you have to think about communicating with them and they respond? Is it during meditation?

3. I remember you mentioning anyone has or had the ability to use telepathy at an early age. Is there any way of being able to re learn this technique? Like trying to contact grays on my own? Or do you have to have a connection with the grays at birth in order to have the telepathic conversations.

How did you learn it? Or did you know how to do it your whole life? Like second nature?

4. Is there a way I could trigger a ufo sighting like you did? Or is it a "only certain people have that ability" thing?

5. What would be your most profound, exciting, encounter with a grey or any ET that you can recollect? Where did it happen?

6. When did you first know that you were a gray alien in the past life? Did it shock you? Or was it something you knew all along.

7. Was it super awesome being a viking? Or was it a tough life?

8. How often do you meditate? I heard a theory that meditation is a way of communicating with aliens, is that true?

That's all i can think of off the top of my head right now but if you could answer them it would mean alot

Also I'm really enjoying reading this thread. It is very very interesting and plan on keeping tabs on what new thing you have to say.

Keep it up man!

Thanks

-mrfrodo1524

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
this is a very interesting thread!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrfrodo1524
Hey lowki, I just have a few questions

1. I remember you saying earlier you could recollect your past lives and you said anyone could do it using past life regression hypnotherapy. How exactly did you start noticing you could remember your past lives?

It was like I was remembering movies that I've never watched before.
I'd be thinking of something, and then I'd think about the source of that something,
then I would come upon the realization that it did not occur in this lifetime.

I was confused for a while,
till I went to hypnotherapist that regressed me to past-lives,
then I realized that the memories were of past-lives.

Has it always been just natural for you? Like second nature?

No it only started after I cast a magic spell for it.
something along the lines of
"I wish to remember my past-lives."

Or did you do past life regression hypnotherapy to figure it out?

that was a critical turning point in terms of getting out of denial,
and realizing that the memories really did have a basis in reality.

Also how did you do it? Is there a tutorial on how to do it?
Or do you know if it can be done by all hypnotherapists?

I'm pretty sure most hypnotherapists could do it.

A simple alternative is to do the magic-spell,
though you'd also need to meditate and keep a thought-blog or journal,
just to keep track of what it is that is going on in your mind,
so you could differentiate between things from here and elsewhere.

Another thing is you could record your dreams,
best to have a book near you bed in the morning,
so you could reach over half asleep and write out what you remember.

sometimes, but especially if you cast for it,
you'll have dreams about past-lives, or with snippets of past-lives,
you may notice some patterns and cultural anomalies,
which are not local to the setting you are in.
these could have a foreign source,
such as from past-lives.

2. What all goes on when you communicate with the grays?

images, thoughts, emotions, feelings in the mind.

Is it instantaneously?

Mind is kind of like having a puddle of water,
have to let it clear, and the ripples to cease.
then can form a clear image of something,
such as a telepathic communication.

Or do you have to think about communicating with them and they respond?

yes, though in some occasions I'm pinged, or requested for a contact.

Is it during meditation?

typically it requires a meditative state of focus.

3. I remember you mentioning anyone has or had the ability to use telepathy at an early age. Is there any way of being able to re learn this technique?

well there are several schools of thought on the issue.

for instance someone kept in a dark room till they are five,
will not be able to make sense of what they see when they go into the light.
since the neurons simply atrophied from not being stimulated.

If you do remember having an "active imagination" as a child,
then likely there is hope and it's a simple matter of alter reintegration.
Typically during schooling in western societies children are traumatized for using their imagination,
this trauma often occurs in the manner of ridicule, sour-faces, and poor-grades for non-regurgitated material.
So that child with an "active imagination" alter has to hide, during the school time, to avoid pain.
This is basically a brain-region that deactivates and limits it's connection to other brain parts that are active during times similar to traumatic experiences like work and school.

In order to re-activate that inner-child have to make a supportive and caring environment in your mind and body, where they can feel at home and once again become a part of the entirety of your being.

Like trying to contact grays on my own?

It can work for some people, especially if you already have mind-sensations of telepathic-communications.

Or do you have to have a connection with the grays at birth in order to have the telepathic conversations.

that would certainly help, as does any form of quantum binding,
potentially even from reading contactee books,
you could harness sufficient traction to communicate.

How did you learn it?
Or did you know how to do it your whole life?
Like second nature?

Well my telepathy actually I also wished for,
and that time I also took a tab of '___' at a party,
it was my first telepathic experience,
and the person I was telepathic with,
who also had taken an '___' tab,
authenticated the experience,
by telling a third-party how our brains,
seemed to have "sucked together",
and we had some telepathic interchange.

things didn't work out too well,
since I had much mind-cleaning to do,
from many years of violent and sexual cinema.

nowadays I keep my human-to-human telepathy fairly quiet,
since I didn't have enough conscious reinforcement from other humans.
Most people do not analyze the thoughts in their own minds,
and would hardly notice a few strays entering their subconscious.

However I have found it to be a good judge of character,
and also I've been told and have seen by mental-psychic powers work as self-defense.
For instance an aggressor could be seriously compromised, or healed soothed and calmed.
Usually I prefer to do these psychic-works remotely since it requires meditative-focus.
Though on occasions where I didn't see the actual person,
they or their friends later told me of the effects.

This also happened with people that after some mild telepathic experience,
came to me and said that they felt I was more validated in their eyes,
and that they really believed me and what I was saying.

Of course there are also those moments where me and my partner,
are typically aware of each others mood, and often act on requests which the other only had time to think.

4. Is there a way I could trigger a ufo sighting like you did?
Or is it a "only certain people have that ability" thing?

Where there is a will there is a way.
It has to do with a large number of variables,
though I think one of the biggest advantages is clear-skies.

5. What would be your most profound, exciting, encounter with a grey or any ET that you can recollect? Where did it happen?

My recollections of physical encounters are hazy at best,
mainly it's just short flashes of their faces,
before they hypnotized me or whatever.
Like I was sitting in my parents basement,
and heard some kind of disturbance outside my window,
when I looked I saw a grays head tilted upside-down
head pointed at around 4:30 o'clock with big black eyes, smiling at me.

Recently came across a human conversational hypnosis tutorial set, conversational-hypnosis.com...
and it has a section (Chapter 7) about telling random stories out of the blue,
something you've never told anyone before.

So I asked the same of my partner.
Just of the top of her head,
she told me a story of when she was still living at her parents,
that she was taken by grays and they had fixed or improved her vision,
which explains why it was superior to that of her parents and sibling,
interestingly she also has no allergies yet her mom and sis do.
they also did some kind of operation to her feet,
and was told to keep them hidden, and to keep story quiet,
which explains why she was blatantly neglecting them when we met.
lastly she was told that she had an important mission in the future, affecting other people.

6. When did you first know that you were a gray alien in the past life?
Did it shock you?
Or was it something you knew all along.

I'm not sure the exact time really,
but the moment I can most think of,
is when on a social-networking site, someone called me an alien.

I then looked up aliens for a while.

Another event that I remember,
Is that in childhood I had an obsession with dinosaurs,
and I got a chart of all the different kinds of dinosaurs,
I was earnestly searching for something, a particular dinosaur,
eventually I had this chart all up on the wall and asked an adult,
if there were any human-shaped dinosaurs,
they said that there weren't any,
which disappointed me,
and I moved on.

It was only years later,
that I learned about reptilians,
which was indeed the "dinosaur" that I was looking for.

Thing is, that the body can only use symbols it's experienced before mostly,
anything in the mind, is a concotion of various sensed-experiences crafted together.
So things have to be explained in terms the body is already privy to,
that's why it's so important for the soul to get the body to find these validations,
of course having this "proof", "evidence" or verification also helps in supporting beliefs.

7. Was it super awesome being a viking?
Or was it a tough life?

me and my long axe,
frightened families,
a woman huddling her children close.
burning huts.
the hard grind as the boat beaches on the pebbly shore,
the loud roar as the men start yelling and banging their swords and shields.
passion and energy of the rush hacking to pieces, breaking bones with a swing,
fear beyond fear, an impassioned berzerkers rage when the eyes turn red, and saliva foams.
the breaking of structures previously believed immovable like thatched hut posts,
pushing down a house, or ripping it right out of the ground,
revealing those hiding inside.

in another instance
in a forest, near the shore, where the waves can still be heard
whittling with my axe at a new board for the lapstrake hulled boat.

any life on the water, is much softer,
if you think about it, liquid is softer than solids.
It is however much faster, and so takes skill to master.

Tough? hmmm, like old cooked meat, of an elder goat...
well, no, I wouldn't say it was tough,
raw young venison I'd say,
with some fat dripping,
a tender morsel.

can be dried over the fire, is tougher then,
could also be kept in hides in the ballast of the ship,
down nearer the water it's cooler so it keeps well.
we hadn't gotten the fermenting to an art,
but new some rots were better than others.

pine-cones, fish, were also on the market,
mind-see a nordic-man having a table selling wares at,
but also of hungrily eating venison whilst hiding behind table level.

I walk up to him, show him my back satchel,
he says he has cheese, I squint at him a little,
seems we barter and do trades for money or things,
I take my wears and go, climb on a hill or some such,
seems much of the time I'm actually living in the forests and hills.

then I see myself climbing or hiking down a steepish hill,
towards a small boat tied off to some trees,
the other men some of which came by path.
a man greets me giving several surnames and pedigree,
then something about weapons, a light pack on the back,
and then assures me to go onto the boat take a rowing seat.
there are three or six people that are there,
we all smile and laugh as we greet each other,
some of them seem to have missing teeth.

8. How often do you meditate?

Depends on what you mean by that,
like in some ways, I'm meditating all the time.

ya, it's really hard to pinpoint the difference,
since usually I'm doing awareness meditation when awake,
or function on some other chakra of experience,
I think the focus is probably one of the main things.

I started my meditation routine,
as the simple of act as counting my breaths to 10,
it was a surprisingly difficult task,
though now I can do it with ease.

I heard a theory that meditation is a way of communicating with aliens, is that true?

through the 6th chakra and above sure it can give access to spiritual knowledge.

That's all i can think of off the top of my head right now but if you could answer them it would mean alot

sure thing :-)

Also I'm really enjoying reading this thread. It is very very interesting and plan on keeping tabs on what new thing you have to say.

Keep it up man!

Thanks

-mrfrodo1524

bilbo baggins is my favorite character from that tolkein series.

I guess there are some parallels,
I also left on a journey on a pirate ship, bilbo was on a boat at some point,
encountered some semi-reptilian creatures near mountains,
I was just killed so didn't get to come back to tell the tale,
well I guess until now several lifetimes later...
I also did some mining, kinda treasure related.

In terms of the characters that I most identify with from the tolkein series,
I'd have to say it's that couple in the multidimensional safety hut,
where frodo and the boys take refuge for a time,
in the clearing just after the forest,
was in book but not the movie.

edit on 1/3/11 by lowki because: tolkein

edit on 1/3/11 by lowki because: partner

edit on 1/3/11 by lowki because: mother and children

edit on 1/3/11 by lowki because: when she was living at parents

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It was like I was remembering movies that I've never watched before.
I'd be thinking of something, and then I'd think about the source of that something,
then I would come upon the realization that it did not occur in this lifetime.

I was confused for a while,
till I went to hypnotherapist that regressed me to past-lives,
then I realized that the memories were of past-lives.

So what kind of thoughts do you remember were coming to you when you were trying to find the source? Was it just like you kept on having random thoughts coming out of nowhere about doing things as a viking or gray?

Or was it during meditation when thoughts like that would come up? Also, how frequent was it?

A simple alternative is to do the magic-spell,
though you'd also need to meditate and keep a thought-blog or journal,
just to keep track of what it is that is going on in your mind,
so you could differentiate between things from here and elsewhere.

How exactly do you do this spell?

Also, what all is there to do in keeping a thought journal? Is it pretty much self explanatory? Or is it just writing down the "out of the norm" thoughts that could lead to something like a past-life.

What kind of thoughts do you write down in your journal?

that would certainly help, as does any form of quantum binding,
potentially even from reading contactee books,
you could harness sufficient traction to communicate.

Cool beans. Which books would you recommend?

Well my telepathy actually I also wished for

How exactly did you wish for it?

Where there is a will there is a way.
It has to do with a large number of variables,
though I think one of the biggest advantages is clear-skies.

What kind of variables? I've tried this a few times but for some reason it never ended up working out. Did you do this under a meditative state?

Like I was sitting in my parents basement,
and heard some kind of disturbance outside my window,
when I looked I saw a grays head tilted upside-down
head pointed at around 4:30 o'clock with big black eyes, smiling at me.

So not fair haha

I want to at least see one once in my life, even if it freaks me out a bit. Just to know that they are truly real i my mind. (not saying i don't believe in them because I do)

So what went on after that? Were you just in shock? Or were encounters a normal thing for you.

Recently came across a human conversational hypnosis tutorial set, conversational-hypnosis.com...
and it has a section (Chapter 7) about telling random stories out of the blue,
something you've never told anyone before.

I checked it out! Looks pretty legit for sure. I'll have to look into this because I sure wouldn't mind having a skill like that.

Is that pretty much the same thing as what's done during telepathy?

I'm not sure the exact time really,
but the moment I can most think of,
is when on a social-networking site, someone called me an alien.

Haha that's awesome. If someone sent me a message like that I for sure would be pretty confused. So how'd you respond to something like that?

I'd take it as a compliment

pine-cones, fish, were also on the market,
mind-see a nordic-man having a table selling wares at,
but also of hungrily eating venison whilst hiding behind table level.

What exactly do you mean by nordic? I remember you using that word a few times explaining certain types of ETs.

Even though I know your not mentioning an ET in your post

Which ET is the Nordics? Are they different from the grays?

since usually I'm doing awareness meditation when awake,
or function on some other chakra of experience,
I think the focus is probably one of the main things.

What is awareness meditation? Is it different than the usual "relax and count your breaths" meditation?

through the 6th chakra and above sure it can give access to spiritual knowledge.

What exactly is the 6th chakra? And what is chakra in general?

bilbo baggins is my favorite character from that tolkein series.

Oh bilbo was definitely one of my favorites. I cannot wait for the Hobbit movie to come out too. Hope it's as good as the book!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Odd thing happened last while. I had 3 sitings of a craft, not sure about it being the same as before, felt a slight connect. It was a few blocks away however, near the school. The first night, I just knew when I left the supermarket, there was a ufo above. I suspect its the anti gravity. Now, I'm not convinced in any way that what I saw was what I would call ET type craft. I don't call what they're doing in the underground dumbs around the world, and the stargates, the entities they're bringing in, to be ETs. ETs to me, though they may be on another channel, so to speak, are still corporal, have families, live on planets, not winterland astrals, or hellzones, etc etc etc. OK. That is my very strong opinion of what I call an ET.

So, if it was the black op program wtih the entity type created ETs they're doing down there, that would explain the feeling of a slight connect, but not feelng A-Typical of my usual experiences.

So for all I know, this could be Russia/China/Phillipines/Finland, or any number of Black Ops spying, it could have been US for that matter, thought that is partnership with ours I believe.

Anyway, I looke up and sure enough there is this red light, covering a craft, about 300 feet up only, slowly moving, hovering, it has bent back stubby wings that are not normal. It is soundless. I nearly rear end a car looking, so I pull over. It flies off right away when I do that.

Two other nights I see it. Oddly enough I sensed a real UFO, stronger connect, monitoring overhead. But then I've had some more black op kind and sensed Family above them.

So the ones roughly in the same spot 3 times that week, I'm highly suspicous of.

Then the red light flew along my property soundlessly, only it had no wingspan, not even shorrt stubby ones.

That night, something alot like what I saw in May, in size, ran across my vision near the garden, like a shadow grey. It was just over 4 1/2 feet tall. This is the odd thing, there is a video everyone thinks is fake, where someone filmed an Et, running in this distorted, long striding, fast moving, fluid, leaping movemetns. It was so odd. That is how they move. Its surreal.

I also saw a much taller shadow, saw an outline of a head roughly 8 1/2 feet -9 feet at the pear tree. I backed into the house at that point determined to shut off permissions.

Today, come home with groceries, its dark and overcast, and I sensed that energy again. I knew there was a craft, I can't see it at all. But its the same feeling, I think anti gravity or scalar.

So I was talking about nde's and winterland experiences after watching a video and at the door, there is a huge bump. Very close to me. Couldn't see anything. So spontaneously I speak out loud and attempt a retrieval. To convince somehow that there is always a better way to make up for the past, than to just be in some winterland serving someone in a pyramid system of lower astrals. I was pressuming the underground dumb style, stargate thing had occurred. That being sorry and really wanting to make up for things in the most positive way, that there is always another way.

My porch is partially closed in, and the corner has a partial wall there, so its dark, a few feet in front of me. A light, like a white flame, rapidly moved up, forming briefly a white flame body, then vanished, as I was speaking.

So when things like this happen, perhaps the wrong side is monitoring, are people safe while they sleep at night?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
but do you guys seriously believe this stuff- he just said that you must "Join us" in order to continue our evolution and save gaia or something- wow is that ur agenda- to take us up to ur ship - rip our DNA out for your own good- and use it to try and save ur species
edit on 2-3-2011 by Dinogur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinogur
but do you guys seriously believe this stuff- he just said that you must "Join us" in order to continue our evolution and save gaia or something- wow is that ur agenda- to take us up to ur ship - rip our DNA out for your own good- and use it to try and save ur species

This must be an emotional topic for you to make this your first post. Relax, if they took any of your DNA you wouldn't miss it. And you don't even remember them doing it, huh? What if the drill was to save YOUR species?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You're taking this wayayyy too seriously.

This starts to make sense after the fourth beer. But you need five or six to understand some of the more complex subjects here. It's trying at first and frsturating for sure, but believe me it gets better.
edit on 2-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Oooops double postl. My mind is close to the four tstate of maetter. Ifo nly what dreams may come.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
is there anyway i can become one of you guys "grey" not just to be one but just to find out what else is out there and also to help others on this planet(earth) i'd do anything jsut to become one of you guys or just to go away with the alien race and laugh at what the human racde has done to the earth? i can help and spread the word but only if i am contacted by one pls pm me with info if i can either be contacted with the alien race
But if you leave something will happen ad it will be great a big island with fun adn booze and babes and luxury all around and you'll be stcukk alone by your lonesome self following the orders o your overlods. YOu WERE TOO LATE. ALIENS AND SPACHEIPS BE DMANED.

i wARNED you.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

This must be an emotional topic for you to make this your first post. Relax, if they took any of your DNA you wouldn't miss it. And you don't even remember them doing it, huh? What if the drill was to save YOUR species?

yes it was my first post (woot) but all im saying is that we dont know this guys agenda- for all we know he could be a guy making up stuff - or he could be the real thing and actual gray- im just saying we shouldnt just jump on into his wagon for what ever his agenda is. im not saying im right im just saying remain cautious.

and no i didnt get my DNA stolen - but to tell you the truth aliens have always been very terrifying for me, they always scare the # out of me. maybe that has a link to may past aswell.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey Lowki,
I've been reading this thread for the past couple days. Thanks for the word of wisdom

Originally posted by lowki
I cast magick spells to attain the perfect spouse for myself, and believe me she's better than expected, which was one of the spells I cast

Feel free to do this for me to. I know exactly which gal I want. Would be great if you could also make her ex-boyfriend (who is conveniently my friend) to accept that I love his ex-girlfriend. I should mention that he decided to break-up with her.

I just have one question for now. What exactly will happen before, during and after Dec 21 2012?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki2

i have heard some people sya gerys have no religion is this true

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
i don't know how i got here (to this forum), i believe in reincarnations though aliens have never done a thing for me, just like god i don't mind if they exist or not, but 60 pages is a lot and he's answered every single question he's gotta be unto something, maybe we've been aliens too we just need to remember our past lives like he did which might be messy for me lol i can hardly remember things about a week ago, maybe we too can reach that collective or whatever, well i probably need to do more reading to come up with questions but there's stuff i had never seen before :O so cool to read you people

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam
Hey Lowki,
I've been reading this thread for the past couple days. Thanks for the word of wisdom

Originally posted by lowki
I cast magick spells to attain the perfect spouse for myself, and believe me she's better than expected, which was one of the spells I cast

Feel free to do this for me to.

okay, feeling free,
nope :p.

do it yourself.

I know exactly which gal I want. Would be great if you could also make her ex-boyfriend (who is conveniently my friend) to accept that I love his ex-girlfriend.
I should mention that he decided to break-up with her.

hmmm... well I tried that route, of some particular girl,
who was ex-girlfriend of a friend of mine. .... shambles
she turned out to be a sluty nympho junkie *shrugs*.
mayhaps my spells went crosswise,
dirty thoughts and language.
have cleansed since,
am more purified.

much better to write out what it is you think she's like,
or what features it is that you actually want in a partner.
then that perfect person will come along,
who knows maybe it'll be the same one.

believe me, there are many fems.
even for picky people like myself,
with magic they appear.

now working on making a tribe,
we have a friendly couple,
quite similar to ourselves,
been meeting more often.
they seem intrigued by us,
seasteading, neo-tribalism.

I just have one question for now. What exactly will happen before, during and after Dec 21 2012?

use your mind's eye and look for yourself,
can see what will occur if you follow your current trajectory,
remember can always make modifications to experience new trajectories.
having a magic-spell-book, journal or captain's log is beneficial,
for recording where you are, and defining where you are going.
edit on 5/3/11 by lowki because: edit

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join