It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Lowki said that the video is best one he could find. Well, I understood it that it is as CLOSE as it can be to real one
Besides that, I mentioned that I read only first 2 pages and also last one, so I have no idea people were discussing about during 50 pages that I not read. Unfortunately I don't have so much time on my hands. But since they were giving same questions on the last page like on the first one, I thought he has proven to be the real one. I mean, if he wasn't, people wouldn't be talking about this for 50 pages, and still giving same questions about Grays, how they think, what was life as Gray,etc., would they?

Well, I needed only one thing that would prove if he is real or isn't, and that was requesting alien presence. I personally believe that there are aliens out there, it would be plain stupid to think that we are alone in the universe. Universe it way too big to be made only for us, humans. Question is... whether aliens made it to Earth, or not. And since there are so many UFO videos, it is giving me some hope. They may be Terrestrial advanced (military) aircrafts/spacecrafts, but they may be not.
Every prophet may be a real prophet until someone debunks him. I did it. The end

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I also believe aliens exist.... even if they are not as alien as we think they are. I have seen a classic "grey"... I have seen a stargate and I've seen what appears to be a hologram and although i can't be positive that it was indeed a hologram, it was definitely out of place and not supposed to ordinarily be there.

I want people to understand that possibility as well, but I'm not going to take my story and put a whole bunch of other stuff with it because I think I have a path of what makes a story sound convincing. I'm not going to add things to my own story because I want people to believe a certain way, regardless of what i may *believe* because I accept that I don't have the full truth.

If I DID have the full truth I would either speak the truth flat out or if for some reason I could not disclose the truth because it needed to be kept secret, I would keep my mouth completely shut about what I was not supposed to say.

Under no circumstances would I be trying to steer the opinions of others into conclusion or be trying to suggestively sway them for any agenda what so ever no matter how good my intentions were, not only because it is dishonest... because that method is a poor method of trying to influence anyone's actions or beliefs. It's faulty. It does more damage for the desired effect than doing nothing at all... and I don't understand why I look around and see person after person after person thinking they have a creative and meddling hand to offer to this particular issue.... or any issue for that matter.

Nothing will ever get accomplished this way.
If we have to go through every single creative fictional writer who deems themselves capable of understanding and influencing the human conscious this way, no matter if they even think they are doing good... we would never ever ever get there, but nothing can keep going forever that way. Something will change all of it.

I'm going to try to leave this one alone and find something less embellished, more real to sink my teeth into.
I have certainly not read much of this thread and will not. I just wish there was some other way I could make it clear that I am not interested in threads with facades... no matter what it is they are trying to get across. No matter what actual points of interests they may use to do it. Let actual points of interest stand on their own. Let any evidence that may present itself stand on it's own. The creative story is unnecessary and makes it seem like no one considers that anything beyond what a person speaks about could be going through their mind. You can't control what others think and the best you can do is try to come to an understanding concerning what you and others think. you present your honest info, ask them to present theirs. It's really quite simple isn't it? How did it become this complicated? Where did this need transpire... where did even the thinking that it could be possible to sway thoughts this way transpire. People don't seem to be concerned with bad light they cast. It's an insult. It's a downright insult. Why can't people understand this?

This is exactly the reason why I keep a lot of my more personal beliefs on the issue to myself... rather than vice verse, rather than making me want to engage in this sort of thing and voice even opinions. I am thirty five freaking years old. If anyone thinks I am just going to play right into a story full of holes without questioning the OP agenda, which they will never address... boy, they sure don't know me... and I bite too! I will. I will play on the attempts of others to bait... for the sake of conversation I will step right into the # but read between the lines and figure out that this junk will only go so far. How much fiction can we possibly stand in here before we start choking on it? there comes a time when I'm done playing... when it appears that people obviously aren't picking up on my seriousness despite my playful way of having to put it across. yes, I said "having to"
I certainly didn't create this thin layer of imaginative idealism that we have to use to get real points and feelings about things across. It's not my design but I feel I'm pretty darn good at getting a lot of my thoughts and feelings across without having to make up outlandish stories and using dozens of alts or completely hanging myself with my words. It's not that complicated.
edit on 17-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
I also believe aliens exist.... even if they are not as alien as we think they are. I have seen a classic "grey"... I have seen a stargate and I've seen what appears to be a hologram

So tell us about your experiences.

I've seen and experienced in past lives...
Also know how they function and various things...

you present your honest info, ask them to present theirs. It's really quite simple isn't it?

yest

How did it become this complicated?

you just said it was simple.
As for "creative fiction", I'm assuming you're referring to how you asked for a story about what happened to the gray in the video.
It's my truth, I'm being honest, expressing what was mind-sensed.

It was a passionate love story, maybe they'll make it into a movie one day.
The angry man, really wanted to live with the gray,
thought the CIA would let him be some kind of mediary,
that got to hold the grays hand from room to room,
offering a stable source of comfort and love.
He was sitting to the grays left when it was shot.
There was certainly some crying that he did,
along with the angry yelling.

He had developed such a strong attachment,
the mind-wipers said he was too unstable to be released,
so he was disposed of in the river.

he managed to get out of the river,
but has a brace on his leg,
working on something,
in a wooden shed, on a computer.

the gray reincarnated in the hive under a desert,
wondering how his past lover is doing,
thinking happily while holing his knees and rocking back and forth,
about how great it is to be free and back in the caves one more,
the body truly is a transient phenomena,
what warmth to hug this knowledge,
and he hugs his knees.

If the alien in the video is real and criminals attempted to trade him to the CIA then this video tape would not be on the internet

I don't see how a trade with the CIA would have anything to do with online distribution of videos..
They could have easily uploaded or distributed video before any kind of trade.
Indeed it could have been part of the advertising that got intelligence agencies interested.

questioning the OP agenda, which they will never address...

I've said many times, my agenda is neo-tribalism and soul-bots.
Like you said, you haven't bothered reading much of the thread.

Here is a tribalism brochure:
www.scribd.com...
Here's a roadmap for soul bot operating system GIOS
agi-roadmap.org...

It's not my design but I feel I'm pretty darn good at getting a lot of my thoughts and feelings across

So am I. Even developing HSPL human speakable programming language.
sourceforge.net...
It's the language base for GIOS
edit on 18/12/10 by lowki because: GIOS

edit on 18/12/10 by lowki because: language

edit on 18/12/10 by lowki because: brochure

edit on 18/12/10 by lowki because: intelligence

edit on 18/12/10 by lowki because: mind-sensed

edit on 18/12/10 by lowki because: passionate love

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
oh God, there you go again... taking certain ideas and fusing them into a story of your own creation. why can't you see how this distorts the truth?

I said it was simple because it shouldn't be this complicated but you made it complicated. don't try to dull this down trivial things.... and no, I didn't read the whole thing because I'm not going to invest time into things that I see as not being truthful that make me angry. why would I do that?

If you understand such things then surely you will understand that if the CIA wanted to clean this situation up, it wouldn't matter if it had already uploaded. How can you feel so certain that you have a right to meddle with the truth when your vision is clearly distorted. Picture in your head a bunch of CIA operatives who are cleaning up a situation concerning alien life. Now picture these operatives looking at a computer screen searching... and they find this video has already been uploaded and they throw their hands up in the air because now there's nothing anyone can do and they might as well just give up all their efforts to keep this contained.

that is the most.. ludicrous, most ridiculous.... OH!... I am mad at even having to explain this.
If it was a clean up endeavor, I don't care of that video had been uploaded 2 millions times prior to this alleged shooting.... IT WOULD BE GONE!

If anything of value at all... it's deliberate, just as your words try to be deliberate. Thanks for trying to get a point across but no thanks for making it so contrived and tainted with misinformation.

What do you want me to say? Your psychology is brilliant.
the way you take creative fictional writing and use it get points across is really going to help people understand many important things about aliens, such as their ability to be affectionate and have human lovers even though they have no external genitalia... and that they reincarnate and simply could pick up where they left off under the right circumstances to find their former lovers... oh and the desert, of course that's really important as well because we all know of the legendary alien over there in the desert.

seriously guy, did you really need the whole shibang to get underlying points across? Gee thanks, everything is so clear to me now. Now I am totally free to go on appreciating the things I appreciate just as I always have.

Do you REALLY think that I am going to tell you all my stories in here so you can put them in drag as well?
No thanks. You're not giving people enough credit to process actual information. You think it has to be in movie or novel format for it to be accepted. You think you have to attach certain ideas to your own personal life as a reincarnated grey to serve as a shock buffer. You think you serve as tool against a form of panic. You're static. it's annoying.

As for panicking... I don't panic.
I get fvcking pissed off when I'm bombarded with too much BS... big difference.
In some cases, even a hard to imagine truth would be a breath of fresh air above the whole stinking pile of convoluted charades. The truth might not hurt nearly as bad as your "creative" mind imagines it.
BS is detrimental to processes like static in a delicate machine.
I really wish you would make a note. People like you are actually more afraid of the truth than anyone.
That's why you need creative writing to cover your ass. Some truths cannot be spoken by novelists on a message board. They are to be known by those who it pertains to, not for others to make colorful stories about.
edit on 18-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
one thing is clear though... by your program you are developing, you are some kind of tech. techs have to be flexible in their knowledge meaning they have to incorporate new knowledge often because the tech world is often changing and is very broad. you have to be able to retain a fair amount of information. clearly you are not a stupid person. being a tech though, has absolutely no bearing on common sense. many techs i've known often lack it. things are often complex and detailed to them... where they should be very simple. Simplicity is not a strong point for many techs.

why don't you stick to things you know and not try to meddle within people's heads. Somethings are so simple they may completely elude you but that doesn't mean you should go around complicating them for others.

Here's an idea... why don't you remotely fix my jacked up computer? How's that for simple?
Why don't you stick to an area where you could actually be helpful rather than creating more obstacles?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Truth be present moment now experience.
Real be agreed upon experience.

why don't you stick to things you know

That's exactly what I'm doing.

Knowledge be past-experience.

My university major was Cognitive Science,
specializing in Artificial Intelligence.
I've been meditating since I was 12,
So mind is familiar to me.

Here's an idea... why don't you remotely fix my jacked up computer? How's that for simple?

yuk. you probably don't even use Linux.

Why don't you stick to an area where you could actually be helpful ?

I'm creating content,
in the area I know most about.
I have lots of past-experience with alternative host-bodies.
Robots happen to be one of the host-species I intend on incarnating in future.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Is that you in your avatar?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki
Truth be present moment now experience.
Real be agreed upon experience.

why don't you stick to things you know

That's exactly what I'm doing.

Knowledge be past-experience.

My university major was Cognitive Science,
specializing in Artificial Intelligence.
I've been meditating since I was 12,
So mind is familiar to me.

yuk. you probably don't even use Linux.

Why don't you stick to an area where you could actually be helpful ?

I'm creating content,
in the area I know most about.
I have lots of past-experience with alternative host-bodies.
Robots happen to be one of the host-species I intend on incarnating in future.

why robots? why do robots need to be alive? aren't there enough living things? to perfect life itself? ... but first you have to reinvent the wheel. If you can understand enough about living beings enough to replicate them precisely- yet improved which I'm sure is what is driving you, then why can't you simply perfect the understanding of living things first? You would have to, which would be a big value in of itself to try to figure out how to incarnate something into a robot, but how is your progress in that? I'd truly like to know. We don't seem to have much of an understanding of a lot of things now and you're already wanting to put souls into robots? Don't you think that if people could freely incarnate into robots- if it were possible... don't you think they would give themselves all sorts of powers? Concerning a living body, is nothing sacred?

Maybe if you could pull it off you would be able to create something so complex that it in itself, would have living grace if it could interpret all things as reality and feel and truly believe that it was feeling. Which side have you made any progress on? - Perfecting living systems or ultimate control of the spirit?... because you would have to have both. How are you going to combine the two? How far have you gotten? What kind of robot is it that you wish to create? If you could have enough control over the spirit, why would you even need robots in the first place... you could control your spirit enough to where you wouldn't even need the physical world at all. Describe your path to progress and the end which you wish to achieve.

Who gave you this idea and assuming that you could attach a soul to a robot, wouldn't it be just as easy to transfer a soul into a perfected dna code? Why not just do that if you could transfer a soul... rather than have to construct something so meticulous piece by piece why not just perfect dna and let a living thing grow so that you don't have to construct it from the ground up? You have to learn how to transfer souls anyway.

but yes... you are definitely creating content. I'll give you that much. There's a fine line between what is real and what is not because maybe all sorts of things are possible, but the line is still there and it helps people from being mislead. Do you have any regard for this line?

If you have no regard for it then I have to say that I hope you don't succeed in creating artificial life. There's no telling what extent you will take it to if you have no regard for certain boundaries of perception. Not that the line itself isn't movable, evolvable ... but it's still one of the most important gauges we have. All working systems are held together by lines of law. Where are you lines of personal laws? Judging from what I've read from you, I wouldn't trust you with other types of laws no matter how much you may excel at imagination.

Seriously, can you draw a line?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

why robots?

more features,
can replace parts easily,
and transfer digital data in large quantities.

why do robots need to be alive?
aren't there enough living things?
to perfect life itself?

spiritual evolution above 6th density typically doesn't have a biological body,
since they aren't sufficiently complex to be spiritually beneficial.

so higher-density souls can experience much larger bodies,
such as those of vehicles, homes, planets, allowing for higher-density being to incarnate.
Also things like telepathy could be recorded quite easily.

If you can understand enough about living beings enough to replicate them precisely- yet improved which I'm sure is what is driving you, then why can't you simply perfect the understanding of living things first?

that's already accomplished by grays.
I was a gray female genetic engineer in my second last incarnation.

You would have to, which would be a big value in of itself to try to figure out how to incarnate something into a robot, but how is your progress in that? I'd truly like to know.
We don't seem to have much of an understanding of a lot of things now and you're already wanting to put souls into robots?

I lived for millions of years in the m51 galaxy,
where I was using robot host bodies.

The soul is an energetic or electromagnetic ball,
that can settle into and take over an electromagnetic body.
Sensation or feeling is electrical,
if you've ever been zapped,
you know what I mean.

So basically a soul-capture device,
looks like several prongs sticking out of a platform,
it generates an electric magnetic field like the brain,
which keeps the soul steadily in place.

can interface electromagnetically from the soul into the prongs or platform,
it sometimes has a dialog screen on the side of messages soul wants to say,
can plug a soul-holder into a host body, it can then use the the host-body for moving around and such.

Don't you think that if people could freely incarnate into robots- if it were possible... don't you think they would give themselves all sorts of powers?

sure, greater diversity of experience.

Concerning a living body,
is nothing sacred?

nothing, none, no-one be zero-mother,
the mother before any mother,
that gave birth to all.

life is experience,
living body, is a body that has experience,
even rocks are aware, notifying us of where and who they are.

Maybe if you could pull it off you would be able to create something so complex that it in itself, would have living grace if it could interpret all things as reality and feel and truly believe that it was feeling.

belief is simply holding or revisiting a thought in memory.

Which side have you made any progress on? - Perfecting living systems or ultimate control of the spirit?...
because you would have to have both.
How are you going to combine the two?

complete holographic systems,
and a language for interacting with body.

How far have you gotten?

It's a holographic exponential process.
I'd estimate I'm 0.4% of the way towards a reproducing robot tribes.

for a robot
frame, body, wheels
circuit board assembled, wired, and soldering
for language have alphabet, syntax, grammar, assembly level interpreter.

for tribes
happy co-operative stable friends,
chambered furnace kiln,
food forest garden,
oxygen replenishing aquarium,

for replicating
some house-hold products created from gathered materials (including dishes, utensils, furniture)
have models of seasteads and boats from cardboard, wood, and concrete.
assembling book "we you tribe" as a central-plan like DNA of tribes

What kind of robot is it that you wish to create?

diverse and thriving.

If you could have enough control over the spirit, why would you even need robots in the first place... you could control your spirit enough to where you wouldn't even need the physical world at all.

?

the spirit world is simple,
spheres floating around in various shapes,
having memories from their "games" or incarnations.
the physical world is more complex, with more learning opportunities.

having robot host-bodies allows for more advanced beings to incarnate.

Describe your path to progress and the end which you wish to achieve.

the means is the ends.
So I simply think about the goal,
and then copy a part of it into the present.
intuiting, recording, modeling, creating.

Who gave you this idea and assuming that you could attach a soul to a robot,

my soul with my many incarnations as a robot.

wouldn't it be just as easy to transfer a soul into a perfected dna code? Why not just do that if you could transfer a soul... rather than have to construct something so meticulous piece by piece why not just perfect dna and let a living thing grow so that you don't have to construct it from the ground up? You have to learn how to transfer souls anyway.

grays already transfer souls on a regular basis.
basically once you die, you have the option of floating in various directions,
potentially going to an inbetween-life-world or incarnating into a nearby host-body.

but yes... you are definitely creating content. I'll give you that much. There's a fine line between what is real and what is not because maybe all sorts of things are possible, but the line is still there and it helps people from being mislead. Do you have any regard for this line?

lol, it's almost like you missed the second line of my post.

Real is what is agreed upon.

I do make an effort to use my words precisely.

Where are you lines of personal laws?

made a chakra based list of abilities.

Remember karma resonance,
what you do to we, we do to you.
To make sure you can fullfill all your chakras,
allow we to fullfill our chakras
Allow being to
0. be none or do meditate or have nothing
1. be aware or do sense or have body
2. be addict or do satisfy or have desire
3. be free or do choose or have options
4. be stable or do contract or have goals
5. be wise or do express or have knowledge
6. be witch or do invent or have intuition
7. be traveler or do move or have vehicle
8. be local or do homestead or have home
9. be planetary or do environmentalism or have global citizenship
10. be star or do space-flight or have space-technology
11. be diplomat or do negotiate or have galaxy
12. be common or do intersect or have universe
13. be accepted or do union or have multiverse
14. be mixture or do mix or have mixverse
15. be divine or do infinite or have eververse

Seriously, can you draw a line?

I actually drew some lines on a pieces of paper for you.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6d176066b74.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
ok.. assuming this were possible, why a robot? if it's easier to switch out parts, it's not as vivid as an experience... because it is a simpler less feeling body.

is a living body not appreciated? why reinvent the wheel? transfer a soul into a living body. I wouldn't be someone you'd be marketing to... I think that would be a drastic leap in how it feels to be alive. if you could do it repeatedly, why not do it into a body? I'm specifically asking you to tell me what the issue in that would be. Arrange your moral reasoning however you so choose outside of malicious intent, but tell me what is wrong with a life system as they are already designed? or design new ones but however, why robots... why not living things that can feel more than a robot can?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm asking you why living bodies are not sacred.

I didn't understand your reply but I think you misunderstood my question... I really didn't specify. Sacred things could be a lot of different things to a conscious... just you like you hold on to your own ideas. Some things are considered sacred. How you might regard life could be sacred, like philosophies you follow... and the experience of living in material form. It must be sacred... or you wouldn't be doing any of this... especially if higher densities are boring.

well, other than the fact it would be illegal, but let's pretend you can just break the law for the sake of creating a scenario. now what's stopping you?... gotta be easier than a robot for a comparable experience. Like I said, you're reinventing the wheel. why not at least do what seems easier. it doesn't matter of others can do it, it matters if you can do it because you are the one trying to do the other.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20

ya, this is me at a halloween party on Oct 30 2010
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb06382f9e4b.jpg[/atsimg]

ok.. assuming this were possible, why a robot?
if it's easier to switch out parts, it's not as vivid as an experience... because it is a simpler less feeling body.

Actually it can be a more-feeling body,
as I explained earlier feeling and electicity have a direct correlation.
Also sensations can be more complex as you can have more senses than a normal human, i.e. radio, sonar, radar

is a living body not appreciated?

are you appreciating the fact that robots are living bodies?

why reinvent the wheel?

what wheel are you talking about?

transfer a soul into a living body. I wouldn't be someone you'd be marketing to... I think that would be a drastic leap in how it feels to be alive. if you could do it repeatedly, why not do it into a body?

robots are also bodies..
we already incarnate in biological bodies regularly.

I'm specifically asking you to tell me what the issue in that would be. Arrange your moral reasoning however you so choose outside of malicious intent, but tell me what is wrong with a life system as they are already designed? or design new ones but however, why robots... why not living things that can feel more than a robot can?

.... okay robots are also living things,
due to being able to user higher amps,
can feel more than biological hosts.

I told you already that biology is insufficient for higher-density beings, like those over 6th density.
7th density is about movement, so have to travel to many different planets, star-systems and such. However biological bodies can't change quickly enough, to accommodate new environments, that may be found in these new planets or star-systems.
However it's still nice to keep memories in a solid-data-bank so you have some consistency.
Imagine cruising the universe, scouting out new planets, adapting host-bodies, and starting up tribes on various planets you visit, loads of fun and entertainment.

I didn't understand your reply but I think you misunderstood my question... I really didn't specify. Sacred things could be a lot of different things to a conscious... just you like you hold on to your own ideas. Some things are considered sacred. How you might regard life could be sacred, like philosophies you follow... and the experience of living in material form. It must be sacred... or you wouldn't be doing any of this...

you haven't defined sacred,
when you use the word you're defining that's an example.

from answers.com:
1. Dedicated to or set apart for the worship of a deity.
2. Worthy of religious veneration: the sacred teachings of the Buddha.
3. Made or declared holy: sacred bread and wine.
4. Dedicated or devoted exclusively to a single use, purpose, or person: sacred to the memory of her sister; a private office sacred to the President.
5. Worthy of respect; venerable.
6. Of or relating to religious objects, rites, or practices.

okay.. so sacred living bodies,
implies you'd like to use them in religious rituals.
As long as it's consenting and safe I guess it's okay.

especially if higher densities are boring.

higher-densities are more complex.

the spirit-world is geometrically simpler than the physical-world.
though more information is accessible from there.

well, other than the fact it would be illegal, but let's pretend you can just break the law for the sake of creating a scenario. now what's stopping you?... gotta be easier than a robot for a comparable experience.

not that I'm aware of..

Like I said, you're reinventing the wheel.

maybe reinventing soul-bots.
in m51 they fell prey to mass-consciousness,
with insufficent individuality,
and excessive slavery.

So that's why this time want to allow for individualized consciousnesses,
by having open-source operating systems which can be modified,
to allowing diverse reproduction of host-bodies through tribes,
and an economic system that values souls above materials via price-calculation.

why not at least do what seems easier.

I'll die from poverty of stimulus,
a bored soul leaves the body
if there is insufficient lessons for soul to learn.

Doing something "easier" like getting a job,
can actually be much more difficult,
as I'd be in excruciating pain with anxiety,
souls punishment for diverging from souls goals.

I walk on top a mountain ridge,
if I stray in either direction,
ice, rocks, pain,
and then crawling back.

it doesn't matter of others can do it, it matters if you can do it because you are the one trying to do the other.

I'm creating it.

btw ChaosMagic.
Randomness, Chaos or Shunso is a necessity of life.
if nothing new happened, no time would pass,
time is a measurement of complexity,
you're more complex every morning,
as it's you before plus you now.

If a world is too simple,
like if there are only rocks laying about,
then it's too boring for most human-level souls to incarnate,
unless they have a haven of complexity,
such as a technological base they maintain and replicate.

Having replicating robot tribes,
would add shunso complexity,
and diversify experience,
allowing more advanced incarnates,
and more opportunities for growth.
edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: reply to chaos magic

edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: fun

edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: oct 30

edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: quotes

edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: amps

edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: and rocks

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Very intrigued by your comments 19 Dec in response to Chaos Magician, great food for thought, it would be tough to make that stuff up.

I often tell people they do NOT HAVE a soul, they ARE soul; they do HAVE a body. Do you agree with that? Or would you qualify it further? My opinion is that if they understand that concept they are then able to exercise more control over their bodies for the purpose of healing, advancement, etc.

You have spoken of the limitations of a biological body and that a mechanical body could be superior. Given our current state of technology and industrial abilities I would agree a mechanical body could be stronger and more resistant to damage, but I will concede that on a more advanced plane a mechanical or robot body could be superior. However, I am more concerned with the here and now. Do you believe our current bodies, ourselves, they could have much more advanced capabilities than we currently possess? Would you agree that having a better understanding of our relationship between ourselves and our bodies could lead to advancement of those capabilities? I feel our religious and social institutions may be intentionally blurring our understanding of that relationship. Opinion?

I do feel our bodies are "soul-traps" in that keep us completely engrossed in our physical senses so that in a very real sense and according to HOW we sense, we ARE our bodies. Do you feel there good reason to get past that relationship? Or are we more effective being fully absorbed in our biological physical sensing machine, our "meat suit"? I can fully understand why we may choose to to play this earthly game, it definitely has its rewards.

Also, I have a recent thread about my strange occurence in a bowling alley many years ago. I know what I experienced there and it is most easily explained away that I was being pranked, yet that in itself seems an improbable explanation. - www.abovetopsecret.com... - It is a very short thread, I was wondering if you might comment on that experience either here or in that thread, particularly regarding my OP and with regard to my last comment.

Thanks for your comments in this thread, they have given me a fresh perspective on a variety of subjects. -Eron

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Very intrigued by your comments 19 Dec in response to Chaos Magician, great food for thought,

I often tell people they do NOT HAVE a soul, they ARE soul; they do HAVE a body. Do you agree with that?

sure

Or would you qualify it further?

I have different name for my soul kadji and body dreya.
I also have incarnation name elspru, public name Loki and legal name Andrii Zvorygin.
I even have names for my different hemispheres. right tsurka, left dinra
and even have conversations between the brain-halves,
sometimes with help of mirror.

I can float my soul from one half to another, changing perspective,
i.e. focusing on image from left-eye (right hemisphere) or right-eye (left hemisphere).

the pirate eye-patch is great exercise for it,
as winking can take some practice to effectively do for prolonged periods.
for instance you can try using your non-dominant half by putting an eye-patch on the dominant one, and using the non-dominant hand for particular activities.

For instance I used to be right-hand dinra dominant at some point,
but now I certainly have a large amount of tsurka influence.

Oh and for the males out there,
note that the right-hemisphere left-hand is actually the feminine half of the brain.
So if you'd like to understand females better, then float your soul over there, and feel the big picture.

My opinion is that if they understand that concept they are then able to exercise more control over their bodies for the purpose of healing, advancement, etc.

of course

You have spoken of the limitations of a biological body and that a mechanical body could be superior. Given our current state of technology and industrial abilities I would agree a mechanical body could be stronger and more resistant to damage, but I will concede that on a more advanced plane a mechanical or robot body could be superior.

:-D

However, I am more concerned with the here and now. Do you believe our current bodies, ourselves, they could have much more advanced capabilities than we currently possess?

certainly, much of the DNA is halted through suppressive education system.
also brains are fragmented so the even if the components are installed, they aren't necessarily connected to the consciously aware alter-ego.

In Hindu and Buddhist teachings they claim that developing super-natural abilities are a distraction from dieing or liberation.

Would you agree that having a better understanding of our relationship between ourselves and our bodies could lead to advancement of those capabilities?

certainly.

I feel our religious and social institutions may be intentionally blurring our understanding of that relationship. Opinion?

yes consumerism and economic slavery are probably the main issue.
the main religion of today is what mass media is feeding them.

in terms of generic religion, it seems to be attempting to convert people into functional members of their own organization either overtly or subliminally.
re-legion, as in to join a legion,
perhaps of chaste beggars (buddhist monks, catholic priests),
or sexy magicians (wiccans, pagans)
or maybe an alliance of star-beings, jehovah (Thiaooba), Jmanuel (Plaedians), Arcturians.

I do feel our bodies are "soul-traps" in that keep us completely engrossed in our physical senses so that in a very real sense and according to HOW we sense, we ARE our bodies. Do you feel there good reason to get past that relationship?

gaining more precision with language can help make for a clearer world view.

Or are we more effective being fully absorbed in our biological physical sensing machine, our "meat suit"?

connecting with spirit can add strength and knowledge.

I can fully understand why we may choose to to play this earthly game, it definitely has its rewards.

having a body is beneficial :-)
easier to get heard clearly, than using channelers.

Also, I have a recent thread about my strange occurence in a bowling alley many years ago. I know what I experienced there and it is most easily explained away that I was being pranked, yet that in itself seems an improbable explanation. - www.abovetopsecret.com... - It is a very short thread, I was wondering if you might comment on that experience either here or in that thread, particularly regarding my OP and with regard to my last comment.

ya agree with your friends explanation.

mind-over-matter sort of explanations, suggested my frustration about my poor bowling skills gave the emotional trigger to levitate the pins,

you can reintegrate that alter if you like to develop the ability.

Thanks for your comments in this thread, they have given me a fresh perspective on a variety of subjects. -Eron

happy to hear that.

edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: reintegrate

edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: sexy magicians

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is interesting to say the least. I want to know everything. What is gray alien music like?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

Originally posted by Senz20

ya, this is me at a halloween party on Oct 30 2010
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb06382f9e4b.jpg[/atsimg]

ok.. assuming this were possible, why a robot?
if it's easier to switch out parts, it's not as vivid as an experience... because it is a simpler less feeling body.

Actually it can be a more-feeling body,
as I explained earlier feeling and electicity have a direct correlation.
Also sensations can be more complex as you can have more senses than a normal human, i.e. radio, sonar, radar

is a living body not appreciated?

are you appreciating the fact that robots are living bodies?

why reinvent the wheel?

what wheel are you talking about?

transfer a soul into a living body. I wouldn't be someone you'd be marketing to... I think that would be a drastic leap in how it feels to be alive. if you could do it repeatedly, why not do it into a body?

robots are also bodies..
we already incarnate in biological bodies regularly.

I'm specifically asking you to tell me what the issue in that would be. Arrange your moral reasoning however you so choose outside of malicious intent, but tell me what is wrong with a life system as they are already designed? or design new ones but however, why robots... why not living things that can feel more than a robot can?

.... okay robots are also living things,
due to being able to user higher amps,
can feel more than biological hosts.

I told you already that biology is insufficient for higher-density beings, like those over 6th density.
7th density is about movement, so have to travel to many different planets, star-systems and such. However biological bodies can't change quickly enough, to accommodate new environments, that may be found in these new planets or star-systems.
However it's still nice to keep memories in a solid-data-bank so you have some consistency.
Imagine cruising the universe, scouting out new planets, adapting host-bodies, and starting up tribes on various planets you visit, loads of fun and entertainment.

I didn't understand your reply but I think you misunderstood my question... I really didn't specify. Sacred things could be a lot of different things to a conscious... just you like you hold on to your own ideas. Some things are considered sacred. How you might regard life could be sacred, like philosophies you follow... and the experience of living in material form. It must be sacred... or you wouldn't be doing any of this...

you haven't defined sacred,
when you use the word you're defining that's an example.

from answers.com:
1. Dedicated to or set apart for the worship of a deity.
2. Worthy of religious veneration: the sacred teachings of the Buddha.
3. Made or declared holy: sacred bread and wine.
4. Dedicated or devoted exclusively to a single use, purpose, or person: sacred to the memory of her sister; a private office sacred to the President.
5. Worthy of respect; venerable.
6. Of or relating to religious objects, rites, or practices.

okay.. so sacred living bodies,
implies you'd like to use them in religious rituals.
As long as it's consenting and safe I guess it's okay.

especially if higher densities are boring.

higher-densities are more complex.

the spirit-world is geometrically simpler than the physical-world.
though more information is accessible from there.

well, other than the fact it would be illegal, but let's pretend you can just break the law for the sake of creating a scenario. now what's stopping you?... gotta be easier than a robot for a comparable experience.

not that I'm aware of..

Like I said, you're reinventing the wheel.

maybe reinventing soul-bots.
in m51 they fell prey to mass-consciousness,
with insufficent individuality,
and excessive slavery.

So that's why this time want to allow for individualized consciousnesses,
by having open-source operating systems which can be modified,
to allowing diverse reproduction of host-bodies through tribes,
and an economic system that values souls above materials via price-calculation.

why not at least do what seems easier.

I'll die from poverty of stimulus,
a bored soul leaves the body
if there is insufficient lessons for soul to learn.

Doing something "easier" like getting a job,
can actually be much more difficult,
as I'd be in excruciating pain with anxiety,
souls punishment for diverging from souls goals.

I walk on top a mountain ridge,
if I stray in either direction,
ice, rocks, pain,
and then crawling back.

it doesn't matter of others can do it, it matters if you can do it because you are the one trying to do the other.

I'm creating it.

btw ChaosMagic.
Randomness, Chaos or Shunso is a necessity of life.
if nothing new happened, no time would pass,
time is a measurement of complexity,
you're more complex every morning,
as it's you before plus you now.

If a world is too simple,
like if there are only rocks laying about,
then it's too boring for most human-level souls to incarnate,
unless they have a haven of complexity,
such as a technological base they maintain and replicate.

Having replicating robot tribes,
would add shunso complexity,
and diversify experience,
allowing more advanced incarnates,
and more opportunities for growth.
edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: reply to chaos magic

edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: fun

edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: oct 30

edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: amps

edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: and rocks

*sigh*... All this detail is appreciated but can you try to focus on what I'm saying for a moment.

For the sake of you not having to go through the whole robot shibang again, let's put that to the side, okay?

Here's why... you say they can be feeling, but if you are using them because of efficiency so you can switch out parts faster... it does not sound as though they are MORE complex but rather LESS complex that the human body. The wheel I'm referring to is the body. You already have a living system.

NO, I'M NOT SAYING WE CAN'T PLAY WITH ROBOTS LATER...JUST HOLD YOUR HORSES!

Can you, as of right now... put another soul into another living body? If not, then maybe that's where you should start before trying to build a highly complex robotic system... do you understand what I'm saying now?
Stop talking about robots for a minute!.... because you haven't gotten there yet.

Do you understand the complexity of a body in full? That what medical science does. Are you attempting to emulate a physical body? I assume you are to some degree in order to make a robot that feels. You must be getting some ideas from the central nervous system. Do you understand a living central nervous system completely? Don't you think you should if you are going to emulate feeling in an artificial being? ...if not, tell me the basic rough draft of how you intend to make this robot feel... and don't give me electricity stuff. I'm well aware of the electricity in the body... to say things like just the basic idea is something anyone can do... anyone can imagine. You are not going into those details but just leaving them on the surface.

When i say do something easier... you don't understand what the hell I'm saying do you?
I'm not talking about getting a job at the 7-11. I mean don't you think your theory would have more merit if you could explain how you are going to build a nervous system in an artificial body to give it tactile senses and if you soul transfer, why don't you just prove this theory by doing it with a living being that is already built!

Then you would have all the freaking funding you would need!... you can build your robot later if it's that damn easy to transfer a soul. Get what I'm saying?

Instead you are here telling everyone how you used to be a grey... ok, for the sake of argument, you used to be a grey... ok. Why not first give yourself something that's going to back some of this Sh!t up.... show us something that would better inspire people to believe anything you say is true and not just rolling out the ideas that have no proof. It's like you are simply taken to flights of fancy. Do I believe all things are possible? Maybe... that doesn't mean that everything you say is real and has already happened. Extract fact from the fiction and you will have more people taking what you say to heart... but you like to dodge things creatively. Take them off into left field. Nobody said # about religious rituals. You know this is damn well not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the tactile experience of living in a body. Of course robots are bodies too, that doesn't mean they feel... don't take this down to that level. Stop beating around the bush and explain how you are going to make it tactile or prove you can transfer a soul. That is where you would make your head way. Then you would really get people's attention. You have to start somewhere... you can't just jump in at the end. If what you say is true then surely you could prove this without having to reinvent the wheel first.

...but you haven't proven anything. You have given mere ideas that anyone could come up with.
Why make yourself sound like you have just watched avatar too many times? Start trying to base your ideas in some fact and people would be more willing to believe you... at least some of it. Right now, you are just a novelist.
edit on 20-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Who says biological life has to be "sacred"? Some vegans feel that way and choose that lifestyle more for ideologically sanctimonious reasons rather than those of health, but I believe most of us have no problem with sacrificing a bovine to fill our Big Macs. Not sure how the cow feels about this though.

The "Life is Sacred" aspect to living gives us further impetus to continue the "struggle." Us humans are just so cute because we were converted hybrids that were never intended to continue our species, much like a mule that must be bred form a horse and a donkey to produce what some feel is a surperior animal, but that there was a little "cover of darkness" action taken to bring us into reproductive viability. This makes us somewhat an awkward fit for how we conduct our lives these past few thousand years or so; we are trying to do what we were never initially designed to do, merely re-modified to achieve, and our awkwardness has been the creative pulse for our art, music, and other forms of expression. It just makes our "life game" that much more interesting, no?

What you seem to be getting at is somewhat like the roles of the guitar maker or instrument designer and the virtuoso musician, one possesses the talent to design and build a superior instrument and the other to use it for exquisite expression. My career role as a technician was vastly different from the engineer that designed my equipment, I was the virtuoso and he was the designer. It is a symbiotic relationship, one dependent on the other, but their talents are clearly in different areas. Same with robot designer and operator. I don't need to be "gawd" to have a soul experience.

Lowki has past memory of other soul experiences and is perhaps ready to make a leap or a career transition. You, like myself it seems, is more interested in playing our current game and taking it to a greater level. Nothing wrong with that, I feel, but also nothing wrong with dabbling in other engineering fields or designing a superior interface.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Guys, seriously?
I was ridiculoued for stating that Lowki is fake and proving that he is making these things up and people still ask him the same things while Lowki continues to play the same role?

Sorry Lowki, I am not trying to be rude or anything, but you should stop. Grays I asked for never came, I waited 2 nights. You said that you have the ability to contact them. You also said, and I quote "All wishes are granted".
Then where were/are they?
I demand explanation. You can either admit that you made this all up or explain why you lied about your ability to contact them.
I want real truth. People naturally are hungry for knowledge and truth. We want real knowledge, not fake one.
We were always curious species, and we always will.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Let me explain this phenomena for you.

He probably is in contact with "grays", HOWEVER, they are not aliens from another plaet, but spiritual forces. This is well known and in every generation of our planets history these forces have played a role - specifically with the governments. They are demons; that is, spiritual intelligences which for some reason or another, seek to manipulate human beings by engaging them. They can relate information about anything, because, being spiritual forces thet possess the ability to manipulate the archetypal primordial forces. They are called shedim in Hebrew, and they can be quite convincing if one continues to communicate with them. The longer the relationship exists, the more the person becomes absorbed and and manipulated by the paradigm created by this force.Thus ensnaring him. The only thing demons seek is self preservation. They act exactly the way viruses do. They can only live by connecting to a host and siphoning its life force.. In most instances, they act as compulsions, but in this guys particular case, he is in communcation with them through some sort of invocation.

They arent real. His mind has been warped beyond repair. His stories are interesting im sure. and im sure some of the information he claims to be recieving might have validity to it; but being spirits of deception, and falsehood (its in their nature to create fantasy) they mix the majority of the truths that trickle down to them (basically, as is known to seasoned occultists, knowledge of the future only extends as far as 70 years, because every 70 years the energies change, thus, a spiritual force or a astrologer cannot see beyond 70 years) with lies.

Remember, they are archetypal. They are incredibly wily. But... some people are just stupid, and lack this knowledge. Better that yuo dont contact such forces, because its widely known that they lie.
edit on 20-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Who says biological life has to be "sacred"? Some vegans feel that way and choose that lifestyle more for ideologically sanctimonious reasons rather than those of health, but I believe most of us have no problem with sacrificing a bovine to fill our Big Macs. Not sure how the cow feels about this though.

The "Life is Sacred" aspect to living gives us further impetus to continue the "struggle." Us humans are just so cute because we were converted hybrids that were never intended to continue our species, much like a mule that must be bred form a horse and a donkey to produce what some feel is a surperior animal, but that there was a little "cover of darkness" action taken to bring us into reproductive viability. This makes us somewhat an awkward fit for how we conduct our lives these past few thousand years or so; we are trying to do what we were never initially designed to do, merely re-modified to achieve, and our awkwardness has been the creative pulse for our art, music, and other forms of expression. It just makes our "life game" that much more interesting, no?

What you seem to be getting at is somewhat like the roles of the guitar maker or instrument designer and the virtuoso musician, one possesses the talent to design and build a superior instrument and the other to use it for exquisite expression. My career role as a technician was vastly different from the engineer that designed my equipment, I was the virtuoso and he was the designer. It is a symbiotic relationship, one dependent on the other, but their talents are clearly in different areas. Same with robot designer and operator. I don't need to be "gawd" to have a soul experience.

Lowki has past memory of other soul experiences and is perhaps ready to make a leap or a career transition. You, like myself it seems, is more interested in playing our current game and taking it to a greater level. Nothing wrong with that, I feel, but also nothing wrong with dabbling in other engineering fields or designing a superior interface.

no one here seems to understand what I'm saying. It's fine for him to set goals but he says he is doing this and that now. there's a lot of different ways to get from a to be but it still has to be done somehow.... or else you are just talking.

I'm trying to get him to give me one tangible piece of evidence of how he plans to get there. This conversation has become needlessly complex. Forget the damn word sacred... use another word that some of you can't take into into such literal directions. Let's use IMPORTANT. Lowki thinks life is important... obviously or he wouldn't building robots that can house a soul. He obviously thinks progression is important as well. He can say FOR PHILOSOPHIES SAKE that he doesn't think they are sacred and describe fifty million different damn ways, but that is exactly what it is to him because he trying to devote himself to it.

What I want to know is why he is skipping over living bodies. Why can't this be a simple question with a simple answer? Would he rather people assume it's because he has yet to make the progress?

Don't muck this down with all this metaphysical stuff. We have enough of the metaphysical stuff in this thread to work with for now, let's add some actual instances or better details. There may actually be a way to do this for all I know. he did very little to actually prove it but I'm not here to doubt the possibility. It seems this has been taken wrong. It's a very simple question... don't add more stuff to it that that. It mucks it down. Makes the damn posts longer.

What has transpired here is the need to talk about symbiotic relationship... we don't need to bring guitars and things like that into this to talk about symbiotic relationship, like a higher self essence being attached to the present self essence and how it works together... and other essences that do not appear attached but still working within the same whole and being a part of the same whole has the other.... or how life has transgressed from organisms that had different forms of co dependence and the difference of higher organism (so called higher so we don't have to get sidetracked into the ambiguity of that and waste even more time) ...that feed off of other organisms and the beings that behave even differently...such as vegans who only eat the non sentient forms of life (oh god, I can feel it coming... a conversation about how a carrot can think... that's nice but can we please skip that for now and cut to the chase?)...anyway, we can talk about symbiotic relationships more specifically than this.... or can we???.....hmmmm.

My whole freaking point is why is this dude on a forum and not proving this theory in the simplest way he can as of right now... ONLY FOR RIGHT NOW, so he can earn the attention of others in seriousness and therefore create a source of more materials and resource to use. then he will have a much better chance of jumping ahead. He has to start somewhere. is he looking for donations here? I would think not. That's why none of this sounds like a real story that can be taken seriously and more like mere fictional writing. In an attempt to bring it out of that arena for a moment just for a change of pace, to gain a real sense of perspective, it's only taken right back into all this metaphysical idealistic stuff. that's great... that's where things come from...theories, but you will never get anywhere if this is the arena you insist on solely operating in... the arena of mere ideas. I'm sick of the idea ratio in this thread. I love ideas and this thread is making me hate them. Can anyone take a metaphysical break long enough to figure how this guy is going to attach any of his ideas to the real world... or how they already have been?... cause without seeing something... without seeing some real plan of action, I'm tired of talking about it.

I guess guy is just going to keep talking about it?

No... but tell us something real, please. All these ideas are making me very impatient. I will start ignoring it despite what interesting information may be in here because this thread has taken tangible ideas and turned them into a coloring book... and I just can't invest time into that.

Can we step it up a pace here... to a more grown up extent?

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join