It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by aurocas
You clearly spend to much time on '___' and lurkin' on 4chan!

It sounds like you're talking about yourself.
Since I do neither of those,
Though I have tried.

For the reproduction of my tribe,
by gardening and producing products,
is what I do with the vast majority of my time.

Admitedly I also do a lot of reading,
my first produced furniture
is a book-case.

edit on 4/10/10 by lowki because: solution

edit on 4/10/10 by lowki because: is a book-case

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

“There is far more love and effort involved in creating babies manually, rather than allowing biological processes ‘do their thing’.”
Yet to me it appears highly artificial …

“As you noted procreation can happen ‘accidentally’ with people ‘just having sex’, without the purpose of making a baby. “
That is the regrettable side of a mislead human development. But I don’t mean that, I mean the right way, the way in love, real love between two persons. I suppose that just as well “manually manufacturing” babies could also be done quite mechanically and lacking in love …

“However babies don't get into womb-eggs by accident, they have to be put there and well looked after, with much mental encouragement by the mother(s) or nurses.“
Just like babies in the biological womb, as it should be, but we know that this because of immaturity is not always so in the Earth humanity. Much too rarely so. Because of immaturity of the parents. So why could it not in many cases be similar in a gray baby factory?

“Having tribes which care for and love their children, as the means of reproducing the tribe, is the natural way of the world.”
I agree, but in the biological way, which, after all, will be much more natural. The way it is done in, e.g., indigenous tribes on our planet, but that has been painfully lost in our modern society.

From what I have read about the grays, they once very long ago wanted to eradicate emotions from their people, because emotions like anger and aggression lead to violence and war. So they gave up their emotions (probably through genetic modifications). But they also lost positive emotions, among them also positive sexual emotions, and stopped making love. Through time genitals then degenerated and disappeared and a mechanical way of reproduction had to be developed. From what I read, this further lead to some kind of energetic degeneration, in some way becoming weaker, and, therefore, they would now be searching for ways to recover lost emotional abilities, but rather the lost positive emotions than the negative ones. If that is so, couldn’t it be that much of whatever residual emotions they have, individually and in groups, are to some extent illusive? Since they are believed to be all there is, and the consciousness is lost that there are far more but forgotten positive emotions. Maybe it boiled down to some kind of pseudo-love, also in a way artificial. We know that there are ideas around to day to “model” personalities genetically and by other means (through injected substances) to make people the way “they” (who want to run the world) want them to be. Happy obeying “rectified” slaves who do all you tell them to do and have no emotions and little individuality that could make them object and want things on their own, because they simply don’t know anything else, anymore. More like bio-robots. Doesn’t that look a bit like a gray society? Gray – and colourless…

I admit that I here play a little of the role of a “devil’s advocate” and maybe exaggerate a bit to promote discussion…

edit on 5-10-2010 by memyself because: correction

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by memyself
reply to post by lowki

Yet to me it appears highly artificial …

For your karmic benefit,
do learn to respect life,
and you'll be respected.

real love between two persons.

that's when two people agree they love each other.
imagine making a robot, you get parts from so many different places,
it's very real, getting many people to agree to contribute.

I suppose that just as well “manually manufacturing” babies
could also be done quite mechanically and lacking in love …

those tend to have much higher failure rates,
with much poorer quality souls,
and learning disabilities.
Just as neglected children.

Though it does happen,
one of the things grays can learn from earthlings,
is social-work co-operation and diversifying physical-activities.

“However babies don't get into womb-eggs by accident, they have to be put there and well looked after, with much mental encouragement by the mother(s) or nurses.“
Just like babies in the biological womb, as it should be, but we know that this because of immaturity is not always so in the Earth humanity. Much too rarely so. Because of immaturity of the parents. So why could it not in many cases be similar in a gray baby factory?

mainly because there are dedicated nurses,
females that chose from a young age to be supportive loving and nurturing,
capable of rearing children, often with healing abilities, and natural talents.

“Having tribes which care for and love their children, as the means of reproducing the tribe, is the natural way of the world.”
I agree, but in the biological way, which, after all, will be much more natural. The way it is done in, e.g., indigenous tribes on our planet, but that has been painfully lost in our modern society.

There are Intentional Communities available, ic.org...
one of the idea's I'm pioneering is replicating tribes,
so that once a tribe is established, it can split like a cell,
with each having all the things required to be fully abundant.
www.scribd.com...

From what I have read about the grays, they once very long ago wanted to eradicate emotions from their people, because emotions like anger and aggression lead to violence and war. So they gave up their emotions (probably through genetic modifications). But they also lost positive emotions, therefore, they would now be searching for ways to recover lost emotional abilities, but rather the lost positive emotions than the negative ones.

Well as a gray, I felt generally happy all the time.
It was a pleasant boisterous ever-present euphoric feeling.
Though there were some mild downs sometimes,
they were frivolous really and things got back to happy.

crew member dies,
oh... what a tragedy.. boo hoo.
next time we can avoid it by improvement,
ookay back to happy time :-D la la, woo, woo, happy dance

Actually I'm still like that,
I'm just really used to it.

Like I've read some "scales of emotion" in some emotional-intelligence books,
and honestly it seems like they are very unhappy, since happy is only one section.
For me there are a whole rainbow of happy states of chakra :-D weee ahahaha.

If that is so, couldn’t it be that much of whatever residual emotions they have, individually and in groups, are to some extent illusive?

How about being true to yourself,
honest with you emotions and to those around you,
having your beliefs and your bodies actions in alignment.

We do it, so can you.

Since they are believed to be all there is, and the consciousness is lost that there are far more but forgotten positive emotions.

that doesn't make any sense.
it's just like purple gray blur.
colour without definition.

Maybe it boiled down to some kind of pseudo-love, also in a way artificial.

Artificial means it be art,
that only make it more beautiful.

Though please,
you clearly don't understand the meaning of love.
It's the intersection of sets,
so loving is when you take elements from our set and add them to your own.
and this function can be accomplished mathematically.

Biochemical processes are just one manifestation of the love function.
We could just as easily have robots that perform the love function.

In fact computers right now are some of the most loving creatures on the planet.
They love us so much they store all the words that we say,
and do anything that we tell them to,
following everything to the letter.
That's some serious love.

We know that there are ideas around to day to “model” personalities genetically and by other means (through injected substances) to make people the way “they” (who want to run the world) want them to be. Happy obeying “rectified” slaves who do all you tell them to do and have no emotions and little individuality that could make them object and want things on their own, because they simply don’t know anything else, anymore.

you're describing second-density beings,
that don't make any choices,
like animals, or primitive computers.

More like bio-robots. Doesn’t that look a bit like a gray society? Gray – and colourless…

There is colour, you just can't see it with your eyes,
we can see through each others skin, see the veins and flesh,
also the liquids, and the glowing mushrooms, crystals and nature.
most of the colour experience I remember was mental of information.
admittedly grays could use more fun physical activities in my perspective.
though it may be more appealing with robotic host bodies,
since it's much easier to mass manufacture yourself.

Gray society has purpose, since it's mainly fourth-density.
So goals and their fulfillment is the main activity.

Grey is the colour of hybrid species,
since it's the middle ground of all.
With goal of perfect host bodies,
grey is really the perfect colour.

edit on 7/10/10 by lowki because: grey colour

To make the definition more flexible,
to allow a diversity of host-body types,
we can support complete host bodies,
which are capable of serving a soul,
and creating a beneficial growing experience,
by having a complete set of functionality.
edit on 7/10/10 by lowki because: complete host bodies

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
“For your karmic benefit, do learn to respect life, and you'll be respected.”
True, but I don’t think that artificial baby factories are very life-respecting… even though I respect also those “born” that way! They had no choice…

“Imagine making a robot, you get parts from so many different places, it's very real, getting many people to agree to contribute.”
Making a robot seems a night-mareish way to me, with minimal respect of true biological life.

“Those tend to have much higher failure rates, with much poorer quality souls, and learning disabilities. Just as neglected children.”
I hope you realized that I was thinking of “manually manufactured” grey babies. So does this admit that there are failure rates in these factories? And what is done tho those who are not good enough?

“Mainly because there are dedicated nurses, female that chose from a young age to be supportive loving and nurturing, capable of rearing children, often with healing abilities, and natural talents.”
What is the difference between males and females if they have no genitals? And however supporting they may be, it seems hard that this can be comparable to when a child grows up in close physical contact with a caring mother that starts already in her womb, instead of being isolated in a tank with a nutritive solution.

“Well as a gray, I felt generally happy all the time. It was a pleasant boisterous ever-present euphoric feeling.”
A natural feeling? Such feelings can also be made to people, so that they will not know what they are missing.

“How about being true to yourself, honest with you emotions and to those around you, having your beliefs and your bodies actions in alignment. We do it, so can you.”
With the feelings you are left to have… after others have been eliminated. Seems a bit illusive. See the end of my previous post.

Since they are believed to be all there is, and the consciousness is lost that there are far more but forgotten positive emotions.
– “That doesn't make any sense. It's just like purple gray blur. Colour without definition.”
Of course it doesn’t make sense when you don’t know what feelings you have lost…

“Artificial means it be art, that only make it more beautiful.”
The art of manipulation? For example…

“Biochemical processes are just one manifestation of the love function. We could just as easily have robots that perform the love function.”
Seems night-mareish to me!! Programmed mechanical "love"...

“In fact computers right now are some of the most loving creatures on the planet. They love us so much they store all the words that we say, and do anything that we tell them to, following everything to the letter. That's some serious love.”
To me that is mere slavery and not in any way love!!! But how should they be able to know that… Love being merely some bytes in their data base.

We know that there are ideas around to day to “model” personalities genetically and by other means (through injected substances) to make people the way “they” (who want to run the world) want them to be. Happy obeying “rectified” slaves who do all you tell them to do and have no emotions and little individuality that could make them object and want things on their own, because they simply don’t know anything else, anymore.
–“You're describing second-density beings, that don't make any choices, like animals, or primitive computers.”
Like computers, right! And bio-robots are simply PROGRAMMED to feel good, whatever they do! Programmed to not make any individual judgments about themselves and their well-being, but to just follow orders and be happy to do so! Programmed to not know anything else! How horrible to be such a one and to not understand one’s own misery!

I wonder why you became an Earth human (if that is really what you did…). To bring us a message – or to learn something to bring back to the grays? Something about emotional realities they lost so long ago that they to day know nothing about them anymore… Something about being a real human and not merely a bio-robot, however vast faculties it may have in certain respects and yet limited in other respects.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I know a guy who sees the grays! He says that they attach to people and that he sees like a kind of shadowy someone moving everywhere with them, just a little behind them. Not with everyone, but many. He often sees them attached to children. They are not fully in our dimensions and, therefore, invisible to most. But they notice that he sees them and look at him as they pass by behind someone.

Why do they do that? Do they want to take over people’s body when they can? Body-snatchers? To become walk-ins? Are you such a one?

I am very skeptical about what the grays want here and with us!

edit on 7-10-2010 by memyself because: correction

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

“For your karmic benefit, do learn to respect life, and you'll be respected.”
True, but I don’t think that artificial baby factories are very life-respecting… even though I respect also those “born” that way! They had no choice…

Okay, it seems clear a definition for the word Respect is in order.

Respect is derived from Union, logical-OR-ALL,
Or means this or that, possibly both,
meaning allow-all.

Life means experience-continuity.

Respect life means allow-all experience-continuities.

“Imagine making a robot, you get parts from so many different places, it's very real, getting many people to agree to contribute.”
Making a robot seems a night-mareish way to me, with minimal respect of true biological life.

here the more accurate term is minimal intersection with biological life.
intersection is the common area of a Venn diagram.

So you might feel you have little in common,
due to your biology-centric belief system.

However it's really all the same,
just a somewhat more advanced,
with more diversity in scenery,
and capacity to support advanced souls.

“Those tend to have much higher failure rates, with much poorer quality souls, and learning disabilities. Just as neglected children.”
I hope you realized that I was thinking of “manually manufactured” grey babies. So does this admit that there are failure rates in these factories?

And what is done tho those who are not good enough?

they die or commit suicide.

though it's quite different from earth judicial system,
from my experience they asked what I would like,
I requested a death sentence,
so they complied.

Allowed me to walk into a pool of some poisonous orange substance,
i took a few steps and fainted.

when I was a genetic researcher,
I was an experimental one,
or simply not all that great at it,
though I remember a hybrid I helped,
it was aquatic creature, with fin like ears, and webbed fingers,
met her in cave of water.

as I recall these creatures are represented in real knowledge
by water-creatures in an open-source game called Wesnoth,
though a much brighter coloration and simpler phyisique.

“Mainly because there are dedicated nurses, female that chose from a young age to be supportive loving and nurturing, capable of rearing children, often with healing abilities, and natural talents.”
What is the difference between males and females if they have no genitals?

females are XX chromosomes, males are XY chromosomes.
many of the same distinctions as found between males and females of any species.
in particular fems show higher levels of empathy and nurturing abilities.

And however supporting they may be, it seems hard that this can be comparable to when a child grows up in close physical contact with a caring mother that starts already in her womb, instead of being isolated in a tank with a nutritive solution.

so what?
sure when fetal it's like you're standing still,
or floating in the embryonic womb-egg fluids,
and just get to watch people walking around.

Ideally these eggs would be portable I think,
just as ant-eggs are portable.
I know ant nurses sometimes carry around the egg sacs,
gets them used to physical interaction attention and such.

I remember they had a capsule vibrator,
in some scientific attempt to achieve similar benefits.
They used different frequencies, and played music through it.
Sometimes it was rather dull, with no one around.
that was quite lonely.
it's true that with natural animals at least the mother is always around.

Sometimes my fetus would abort,
and I'd have to fly out of it,
and find another host-body,
frequently in the same room.

there was some soul competition for host-bodies,
but I'm experienced at host-body capture.

With the feelings you are left to have… after others have been eliminated. Seems a bit illusive.

what are you talking about?
It's not making any sense.
Illusive comes from illusion,
meaning is this be perceived as something,
but really this be something-else.

What is the perception, and what is the actuality?

Emotions are a part of the nervous system,
usually from one of the lower-brains,
such as heart, fish or reptilian brain.

we still have all those nervous system components,
in fact they are far more sophisticated,
and there are additional components as well,
such as head tilt activated memory.

“Artificial means it be art, that only make it more beautiful.”
The art of manipulation? For example…

answers.com for manipulate
To move, arrange, operate, or control by the hands or by mechanical means, especially in a skillful manner: She manipulated the lights to get just the effect she wanted.

yes all art require manipulation of some kind,
for instance manipulating an instrument to make a sound,
or manipulating a paintbrush to make a painting.

“In fact computers right now are some of the most loving creatures on the planet. They love us so much they store all the words that we say, and do anything that we tell them to, following everything to the letter. That's some serious love.”
To me that is mere slavery and not in any way love!!! But how should they be able to know that… Love being merely some bytes in their data base.

a byte is 8 bits, able to represent numbers between 0 and 256.

Like is when people are similar.
This is like that where this is similar to that.

love be intersection function, making more in common, between two parties.
This loves That, by This becoming more similar to That.
So "posers" love who they are posing.
Just as mimickers love who they are copying.

Computers are meticulously accurate copiers.
So can love us completely, and every part.

Biological brain are not as able,
to store information precisely.

We know that there are ideas around to day to “model” personalities genetically and by other means (through injected substances) to make people the way “they” (who want to run the world) want them to be.

That is contradictory to free will of many people,
there would be much karmic backlash.
Reptilians could simply eat the leadership,
and take over the reins.
Though the federation might step in,
if there are such gross free-will atrocities.

we can allows earth species to be more resilient.
by using holographic tribal organization.
It's a nature based way of living.

–“You're describing second-density beings, that don't make any choices, like animals, or primitive computers.”
Like computers, right! And bio-robots are simply PROGRAMMED to feel good, whatever they do! Programmed to not make any individual judgments about themselves and their well-being, but to just follow orders and be happy to do so! Programmed to not know anything else! How horrible to be such a one and to not understand one’s own misery!

How do you not see the paradox in your thinking?

let me rephrase what you said.

Someone is happy,
but they are just fulfilling their purpose.
How not happy, the not clear thinking, they are not happy.

Clearly you stated that the someone is happy,
so it's paradoxical for them to be not-happy.

this and-not this is always-false.

Thereby, your statement is false.

I wonder why you became an Earth human (if that is really what you did…). To bring us a message – or to learn something to bring back to the grays?

I'm doing a bit of both.
Though it's not "bringing back",
I just offer suggestions,
in interacting with my mind.

I interact with those that love me.
edit on 7/10/10 by lowki because: quote blocks

I know a guy who sees the grays! He says that they attach to people and that he sees like a kind of shadowy someone moving everywhere with them, just a little behind them. Not with everyone, but many.

these might be spirit entities,
such as spirit guides.
or simply auras.

though usually auras are ahead of people,
since the body catches up to the soul.

does he already view auras?

He often sees them attached to children. They are not fully in our dimensions and, therefore, invisible to most. But they notice that he sees them and look at him as they pass by behind someone.

well it's possible he is seeing into their density.

what is their experience or psychic abilities?

Why do they do that? Do they want to take over people’s body when they can? Body-snatchers? To become walk-ins? Are you such a one?

hmmm, i drew a picture once,
while I was in thailand.
of a gray sitting suckered on top of a nordic.

Also I remember in some of our earlier telepathic discussions,
there were frequent mentions of sucker fish,
but saying that I was a sucker fish,
for following them around spiritually.

the image was of a sucker fish,
sticking out from the side of gray's head,
he turns his head and the fish flops about.

it's my brother in a past-life,
we were born in same hive,
we got relatively close,
or so he says.
he was walking behind me, when I died,
and he was also wounded,
though he survived.

and the moved up,
to do more sky activity,
rather than ground-work,
though it was fun,
he found that experience
somewhat traumatic,
figured it might be a sign,
that his place is up above,
where his body is safer.

the image being,
he points up at the sky with right finger,
makes somewhat of a hooking the sky motion.
and then image of saucer, with overlay of his head and aura,
stars on top, sky and ground below.
edit on 7/10/10 by lowki because: hive brother

edit on 7/10/10 by lowki because: experience continuities

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

And what is done to those who are not good enough?
“They die or commit suicide. Though it's quite different from earth judicial system, from my experience they asked what I would like, I requested a death sentence, so they complied.”
Playing God? That tells a lot that you probably didn’t mean to say…

And however supporting they may be, it seems hard that this can be comparable to when a child grows up in close physical contact with a caring mother that starts already in her womb, instead of being isolated in a tank with a nutritive solution.
“So what? Sure when foetal it's like you're standing still, or floating in the embryonic womb-egg fluids, and just get to watch people walking around.”
You seem to have no idea of the what the psychology of the foetus is, being involve in a family process and experiencing that clearly on a soul level. And they are in no way standing still.

“There was some soul competition for host-bodies, but I'm experienced at host-body capture.”
Also for becoming a gray walk-in in an Earth human body?

With the feelings you are left to have… after others have been eliminated. Seems a bit illusive.
“What are you talking about? It's not making any sense. Illusive comes from illusion, meaning is this be perceived as something, but really this be something-else.”
So obviously you don’t know of lost emotional facilities and then the illusion is to believe that what you have is all there is.

“Yes all art require manipulation of some kind, for instance manipulating an instrument to make a sound, or manipulating a paintbrush to make a painting.”
‘Manipulating’ an instrument and manipulation the mind and the personality of real persons are two very different things. I smell a lack of moral here.

“Like is when people are similar. This is like that where this is similar to that. love be intersection function, making more in common, between two parties. This loves That, by This becoming more similar to That. So ‘posers’ love who they are posing. Just as mimickers love who they are copying. Computers are meticulously accurate copiers. So can love us completely, and every part. Biological brain are not as able, to store information precisely.”
You seem to have a computer-minded lack of understanding what love really is. Love also works between people who are very different! And what would be good about if all were similar? Imagine what would all be lost in that! Love basically is something very different from storing information! And when you reason out of the latter you will never really understand it. It simply isn’t something to grasp rationally. Have a bite at that byte…

"That is contradictory to free will of many people, there would be much karmic backlash.”
And yet it is done, and it has been done a lot, and apparently also by the greys to their own people far back in time.

“Someone is happy, but they are just fulfilling their purpose.”
There is one difference you missed. Real happiness comes from satisfaction in life and in mutual relations that arises within a biological being and actuality has nothing to do with rationality. Satisfaction in a life that you are free to live your own way, without dictates or servitude. Programmed happiness is an illusion to make people and bio-robots be slaves.. They don’t know what happiness is and, therefore, believe that they are happy. You can make soldiers feel happy when killing with mind alteration drugs or hypnosis.

“I drew a picture once, while I was in Thailand. of a gray sitting suckered on top of a Nordic.”
You seem to admit that such things happen…

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
I just felt to say to LOWKI I bumped into a employee at Halford's who looked identical to you! In the UK.

In public, I usually have a tricorn hat on cameo bandana,
the hat is wonderful sun and rain protection,
as well as acting like inverted-sail,
so when pointed into the wind sails onto head.

and wear a 14th century recreation belt pouch, on my left,
it fits a large amount of various items, has some decoration on it,
a face on the front, and a unicursal hexagram on the inside.
have rocks in the bottom for grounding, and as gifts.

behind pouch I have a special-ops full-tang survival-knife,
I was casting spells for cheap high-quality knife,
and this one came up at a bit under $3,
i only bought two however next time might get more,
one for me and one for samta,
i use mine for gardening.
sometimes for helping make salad or cut boxes.

pouch and knife are on a drop-belt
whose loose-end commonly called tail
hangs to my right ankle.

in summer i wear fisherman-pants,
in winter I add my poofy-pants, which were sold as pirate-pants.
my shirt, always long-sleeved, usually button-up,
frequently has vertical stripes.
i like a particular one with seashells,

I typically only use t-shirts for extra-layers.
wearing them occasionally in spring, autumn and winter.
Though I might wear a t-shirt at night or indoors in the summer-time.

Also I'm full-time wicca,
magic spell casting,
for we with you.

edit on 8/10/10 by lowki because: fuller clothing description

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki2

I have read a few of these type stories on here since i joined. I am trying to contain laughter as this is just getting silly. You only ever read about "deluded" people IRL, but never really meet many. But when you log onto ATS you suddenly find them 2 a penny.

I can not believe this type of stuff does not go straight to the HOAX section. Sorry to be so negative...and I wish you luck on your next life.
edit on 8/10/10 by MrRed because: spelling

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

Playing God? That tells a lot that you probably didn’t mean to say…

I have given definitions for God before.
zero-mother calm,
ever-father aware.

All that is mortal,
able to live and die,
can give and take life.

“There was some soul competition for host-bodies, but I'm experienced at host-body capture.”
Also for becoming a gray walk-in in an Earth human body?

gray is one of my many lifetimes.
my partner was telling me today she thinks my animals is lizard.
Indeed I have had many reptilian and draconian lifetimes.

I typically see myself as a 7th-density entity incarnate.

the illusion is to believe that what you have is all there is.

I'm not really sure what to classify that as,
perhaps small-mindedness, or ignorance.

I myself am aware of a wide range of emotions,
I'm also aware of which are beneficial,
as a meditator, I have control of my mind,
and so can calm myself, or excite at will.

I smell a lack of moral here.

morals are ~
karma is definite.

I live my karma,
consume little,
create much.

You seem to have a computer-minded lack of understanding what love really is. Love also works between people who are very different!

of course,
love simply extends common elements.
if people are the same there is nothing to love, since they already intersect completely.
In order for there to be loving act, there must be some new element, that one entity didn't have before, thereby creating more common-set.

There is one difference you missed. Real happiness comes from satisfaction in life and in mutual relations that arises within a biological being and actuality has nothing to do with rationality. Satisfaction in a life that you are free to live your own way, without dictates or servitude.

to me
being calm and feeling balanced is happy.
satisfaction is second-density, where a desire is satisfied.
"having your own way" is choice, the emotion being of freedom.

. You can make soldiers feel happy when killing with mind alteration drugs or hypnosis.

Actually the hunting instinct is where the love of killing comes from.
Since once the prey or competitor has been killed,
there is more food for you and your family.

“I drew a picture once, while I was in Thailand. of a gray sitting suckered on top of a Nordic.”

*shrugs* oh well.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

“I have given definitions for God before … can give and take life. “
If you think that you can decide over life and death, you are trying to be like a God that you are not…

Here, as so often before, you avoid the issue. If you were a gray, are you now reincarnated in a human body, or did you take one over as a walk-in?

The illusion is to believe that what you have is all there is.
“I'm not really sure what to classify that as, perhaps small-mindedness, or ignorance. I myself am aware of a wide range of emotions...”
I was talking about all the emotions that the grays are said to have given up far back in the past, keeping only relatively few. If you really were a gray, you will know what I mean. So where is then small-mindedness? I tend to classify it as lack of (or unwillingness for) understanding on your side.

“Morals are ~, karma is definite. “
Any kind of manipulation of PEOPLE indicates a lack of moral.

“You seem to have a computer-minded lack of understanding what love really is. Love also works between people who are very different! “
Again you diffuse (avoid) the issue in your answer and at least in part contradict what you wrote before.

There is one difference you missed. Real happiness comes from satisfaction in life and in mutual relations that arise within a biological being and actuality has nothing to do with rationality. Satisfaction in a life that you are free to live your own way, without dictates or servitude.
“To me, being calm and feeling balanced is happy. Satisfaction is second-density, where a desire is satisfied. ‘Having your own way’ is choice, the emotion being of freedom.”
Again diffusing the issue. Pills and injections can make you calm and feel balanced, a programmed mind can be programmed in a similar way. That seems to be a gray way… Freedom of choice is an essential factor for happiness. If that is taken away from you and replaced by something artificial (pills, mind-manipulation etc.), such happiness is really illusive. You missed that…

“Actually the hunting instinct is where the love of killing comes from. Since once the prey or competitor has been killed, there is more food for you and your family.”
That is GREED and RUTHLESSNESS! It is CRUELTY! I really begin to believe that you were a gray… since they seem to think that way. LOVE never ever kills! Love respects life, even that of competitors, and seeks no prey. Love shares the food with others. Seems hard to understand for a gray mind…

“*shrugs* oh well.”
Thanks for admitting something, after all…

I hope that this discussion opens the mind of some readers. Do you want to live with a manipulated mind that is programmed to believe that it is happy? Wake up and resist influences of the grays! They are very subtle, subliminal and tricky, they know well how to do such things. Here I want to quote from “Bringers of the Dawn” by Barbara Marciniak see www.bibliotecapleyades.net...:

“The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness, through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison. They do not even realize that there is something outside of where they exist. We [the Pleyadians] represent what is outside of what you have been taught exists. It is where you sometimes venture and where we want you to dwell; it is outside of where society has told you that you can live. You have been controlled like sheep in a pen by those who think they own you - from the government to the World Management Team to those in space. You have been deprived of knowledge by frequency control.“

edit on 10-10-2010 by memyself because: improvement

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hi Loki, ive been reading your threads and your one of the most facinating person ive come across. Wat you say does make sense, more sense than what ive learnt so far. I hope to one day discover myself, who i was, why i am here, and were i want to go. I keep thinking myself as a leader of some sort, like i was one before, or am going to be. Well anyways friend, i do have some questions, hope you can answer

Exorcisms, do evil spirits really take over the body?

Will we ever meet any friends/family again the next lives? And remeber who they were?

Who brought down the abrahamic religions, and what was its real intention for humans. ii)Did another race interfere with religions iii) If they did interfere why didnt the original senders fix it then, rather than mislead people for thousands of years.

Can souls be "stolen" in the purgatory? For some reason i keep thinking reptilions(and other evil beings) are trying to confuse souls in this life so they can be easily be taking advantage of in the next world.(I assume that souls energy is highly sought after, specially into progressing into the next(im not sure what the next). I hope this isnt my imagination running wild here lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

reply to post by lowki

If you think that you can decide over life and death, you are trying to be like a God that you are not…

What is your definition of God?

I have never seen a non-mortal take the life of a mortal.

If they aren't in the game, they got no business here.
It's much more difficult for a disembodied spirit to have physical effect,
unless an incarnate has given them that power,
by using their body as a conduit of energy.

Here, as so often before, you avoid the issue. If you were a gray, are you now reincarnated in a human body, or did you take one over as a walk-in?

Well I'm pretty sure I'm a walk in.
Because my first memory,
was waking up on the floor of a shower,
to go to a "friends" house, which I met that day,
of course they seemed to know who I was and all that.

though actually there were some earlier memories,
of just before the host-body was taken over,
but it seems fragmented,
as witnesses can't seem to verify.
though it has been many years.

much of my childhood was far too boring physically,
I could hardly believe much of what teachers claimed,
it was so clear to me they were inferior intelligence,
so much of my school was spent day dreaming,
and memories seem in some thick fog.
maybe nutrition related.

in grade 8 and high school I woke up a bit.
started meditating and casting magic spells.
was already learning at high frequency from technology news.

long story short, I reawakened on jan 18 2007 when i was 19 or in second-year of university.

The illusion is to believe that what you have is all there is.
“I'm not really sure what to classify that as, perhaps small-mindedness, or ignorance. I myself am aware of a wide range of emotions...”
I was talking about all the emotions that the grays are said to have given up far back in the past, keeping only relatively few. If you really were a gray, you will know what I mean. So where is then small-mindedness? I tend to classify it as lack of (or unwillingness for) understanding on your side.

Where have you heard about these so called losses?
Do you have any evidence of it?

Grays, like any being, have all the chakra's,
thereby can experience the full range of emotions.

Grays have many of the same brain areas, with minor deviations
related to larger parietal lobe, and smaller olfactory senses and smaller amygdala,
as well as the addition of a posterior cortex, aiding remote viewing, and akashic records,

“Morals are ~, karma is definite. “
Any kind of manipulation of PEOPLE indicates a lack of moral.

Really?
So people that say "wait your turn" in a line-up are not moral?

What does the word moral mean to you?
Typically I thought it was a "proverb at the end of a fable".
Usually an avoidance program,
so reader can avoid the story,
happening to them in future.

Like the "boy who cries wolf"
moral is "don't cry wolf"
or "only express, valid requests"

“You seem to have a computer-minded lack of understanding what love really is. Love also works between people who are very different! “
Again you diffuse (avoid) the issue in your answer and at least in part contradict what you wrote before.

actually I made clear definitions,
and made brighter the point.

please provide evidence if you're going to make accusations.
I can't learn where I was incorrect unless you quote my text.
You quoted your own text, so it's hard to say what you're referring to.

“To me, being calm and feeling balanced is happy. Satisfaction is second-density, where a desire is satisfied. ‘Having your own way’ is choice, the emotion being of freedom.”
Again diffusing the issue.

I'm clearly defining what words being used imply.

Pills and injections can make you calm and feel balanced,

can make you feel numb, but balanced no.
Balance requires inner peace.

pills are just an "illusion" of balance, as you like to say.
since it seems like you're calm,
but then effect wears off,
and you brain becomes capable of enough thoughts,
to realise some disbalance in your self,
then attempts to correct itself.

The natural approach is to allow yourself to become balanced,
by analysing your mind and body, to see what will complete you,
though meditation and writing can certainly help

Freedom of choice is an essential factor for happiness.

for third-chakra to reach fulfilment,
choice is necessary.

“Actually the hunting instinct is where the love of killing comes from. Since once the prey or competitor has been killed, there is more food for you and your family.”
That is GREED and RUTHLESSNESS! It is CRUELTY! I really begin to believe that you were a gray… since they seem to think that way.

I'm a vegan, what are you?

Mortals must kill to be alive.
We kill to eat, and we kill to sense.
Photons die to allow us to see.
Aromatic chemicals are absorbed to allow us to smell.
Sound waves are disrupted to allow us to hear.

the killing is everywhere.

the commandments were written by confused entities.
If you actually follow them precisely, you'd go extinct.
Like you wouldn't be able to eat or see anything,
and couldn't learn from your neighbours accomplishments.

LOVE never ever kills!

agreed, love as derived from logical-AND,
it only connects things together,
binding them.

Love respects life, even that of competitors,

No, I'd have to disagree.

Respect is from logical-OR.
So when someone says "show some respect"
usually there is a polite bow, or distancing effect.
hands off, and giving space.

Respect leads to freedom.
Love leads to binding.
They are different.
Balance is key.

and seeks no prey.

well wouldn't it seek something to AND?
To bind together.

Love shares the food with others.

Maybe......

those that live communally tend to share.
such as people within the same family.

I hope that this discussion opens the mind of some readers.

ya, that's nice :-)

Here I want to quote from “Bringers of the Dawn” by Barbara Marciniak see www.bibliotecapleyades.net...:

“The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness, through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison. They do not even realize that there is something outside of where they exist. We [the Pleyadians] represent what is outside of what you have been taught exists. It is where you sometimes venture and where we want you to dwell; it is outside of where society has told you that you can live. You have been controlled like sheep in a pen by those who think they own you - from the government to the World Management Team to those in space. You have been deprived of knowledge by frequency control.“

edit on 10-10-2010 by memyself because: improvement

You know, she's talking about Earth con-temporarily?
Many that live on earth "do not even realize they are in prison"
I'd go as far as saying "do not realize they are doing slave labour for pieces of paper"
lol lmao, you guys are, really strange. lol. how did you do it? lol nah, i know.

Banks used to be the beach, or river-side
where we would bury the treasure.

Then they became storage houses,
then the houses gave out papers representing what they stored.
Then they stopped redeeming those pieces of paper,
and most people didn't notice, since they didn't try redeeming them.

Yep, so here I am.
With the solution to all your problems.
Loving earth money by developing barter calculation.
Allowing any person to make their own notes of value.
Respecting earth diversity by letting it flourish in tribes.
So any group of any body or mind has can play the game,
with good old natural selection to guide us.

edit on 10/10/10 by lowki because: revised

edit on 10/10/10 by lowki because: accomplishments

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Well I'm pretty sure I'm a walk in.
Because my first memory,
was waking up on the floor of a shower,
to go to a "friends" house, which I met that day,
of course they seemed to know who I was and all that.

though actually there were some earlier memories,
of just before the host-body was taken over,
but it seems fragmented,
as witnesses can't seem to verify.
though it has been many years.

Actually after having slept on it,
I do recall quite a few vivid memories before 5,
such as learning math in kindergarten,
riding my tricycle, and learning to ride a bike,
as well as going to kindergarten,
liking some girl at school,
and some girls wanting to marry me.

but ya, the brain can hold memories.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
hi lowki

i remember posting on your thread a while ago
with the EMS i think you are Cat 5 or soon to be
maybe im wrong .. but the test is not

take it and tell me where do you feel you are now
it well help people to understand you more

thank you

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So much fertilizer, no garden...

Maybe next year.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki2

here's my question, you may have to tap into the collective mind or whatever to access this info:

have i been abducted?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Hi Loki, ive been reading your threads and your one of the most facinating person ive come across.

:-D

Wat you say does make sense, more sense than what ive learnt so far.

Thank you,

I mind-sensed spirits call me fastidious.

It took me several years,
with dictionary reviews,
psychology, logic, and computer programming,
along with logical languages and linguistics.
with several dabbles of marketing.
Along with generous forum feedback,
for ability to express myself clearly.

Thanks,
*hugs* :-)
to all you constructive repliers.

I hope to one day discover myself, who i was, why i am here, and were i want to go.

sure, just write a response to your own questions.
Then you will know.

Can always expand or alter it later.

I keep thinking myself as a leader of some sort, like i was one before, or am going to be.

That's great to hear.
Neo-tribalism has much room for leadership,
each atom has up to 8 layers of hierarchy.

0 non-member
1 groupie
2 group-leader
3 team-leader
4 team-group-leader
5 team-leader-leader
6 admin-groupie
7 admin-leader

the hierarchy is democratically chosen,
with an annual general ranking vote on winter solstice.

Well anyways friend, i do have some questions, hope you can answer

:-)

Exorcisms, do evil spirits really take over the body?

well they can,
if the host-bodies soul allows it,

there is pretty strong spiritual protection,
just naturally from chakra-constitution upheld by karma.

3. let being be free or do choose.

what lets them stay in the body
1. let being be aware or do sense

if they could be arbitrarily pushed out by the disembodied,
then host-bodies would not have the stability they currently enjoy.

Will we ever meet any friends/family again the next lives?
And remeber who they were?

sure if you like.
possibly some of those you know now,
you have met in past-lives.

Who brought down the abrahamic religions, and what was its real intention for humans.
ii)Did another race interfere with religions

They were written on earth by humans,
by inspiration of various star being races,
it ended up being a confused jumble of ideas.
well it's okay, at the time it was far better than nothing.

It's likely representative of the people at the time.
Since they can only mind-bind to ideas they already know,
working on top of those basics.

iii) If they did interfere why didnt the original senders fix it then, rather than mislead people for thousands of years.

They respect free-will, so for them to come here,
we have to generate a calling,
or cast a magic spell,
with many people.

Such as A Calling for the Arcturians:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Volitionally sending out the intention,
and wishing for it to occur.

Can souls be "stolen" in the purgatory? For some reason i keep thinking reptilions(and other evil beings) are trying to confuse souls in this life so they can be easily be taking advantage of in the next world.(I assume that souls energy is highly sought after, specially into progressing into the next(im not sure what the next). I hope this isnt my imagination running wild here lol.

Yes, it's quite correct.
Please love and respect your imagination,
it is your own divine-source of information.

Basically reptilians are carnivores,
so live in ultra-violent lifestyles.
To get more players for their game,
they convince people on these beginner-games (earth),
to come and join them in their more advanced games (reptilian empire).
So getting them interested in violence,
through video-games, satanism and military,
helps polarize them towards reptilian (carnivorous) incarnation.

Whereas Environmentalism, Wicca, New-Age, Andromedans (alex collier),
typically polarize people towards mammalian (herbivorous) incarnation.

I'm taking the middle-path,
towards solid-bodied (omnivorous) incarnation.
With robot bodies, potentially hybrids.
Mmm longevity *grasps ceramic tile*.

Though I'm vegan now,
it's mainly since the meat and milk in stores is toxic.
And I'm quite concerned about brain-health,
and that requires body-health.

Also technically solid-bodied can simply eat solids and sunlight,
melting down rocks into their basic components.
and constructing additional host-bodies.

Divine through tribalism.
edit on 11/10/10 by lowki because: revised

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Let me first only comment to this:
"You know, she's talking about Earth con-temporarily? Many that live on earth 'do not even realize they are in prison'"
Read her book and you will understand:
She is talking about a FUTURE world, AFTER grays and/or reptilians have taken over much more power then they have to day!
The NWO is preparing the way for that...

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join