It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I am wondering what you are preparing for in the next few years, for example, are you working on ascensional issues, and preparation for coastal disasters? I know this thread has a real awareness component to it. I also sense you are who you say you are in source, though this is not necessarily you're original source. That goes further back yet again. But in a sense, its like Prime Creator who is always discovering She is the Child of another Creation, and thus our own sources may be more mysterious than our current awareness offers.

Are greys all siding with the leaders, and working towards the reset button, and control or are many broken away and working towards unity with the Federation?

And do you know anything about what is actually happening when doing work to raise our frequencies, such as meditation or listening to the starseed music. I made a thread about waking up. I dont want to link it in respect of the work in this one which is good, but I'm listing all the things I can think of to give people awareness. Theres still some more to go when I have more time.

However one thing that happens to me is, I feel someone adjusting something on my head, that causes more vibrations, and while its happened, I've asked for identification. I have had that. I know several names of my advisors, however. Do you know what the greys do when they portal in like that as well, because I've had 3D surgery done, not knowing for sure what was happening except I felt pain, behind my eye, and on my head, and felt a rush of liquid, ie..... I know what it is.

My friend explained that this wasn't some higher dimensional subtle thing that I had thought, but that they portal in and actually change our perspective, so we're no aware of what is occurring, and they're doing 3D implants.

Could you possibly explain this and also, is there any way to say, most respectively, BUZZ OFF! to them when they do this?? There have been battles down over this, it clears up and then back again. And I don't know how to deal with them at all. It's not my nature to want to attack or blast them with some huge light wave, or anything like my friends keep saying. I actually care about their well being too, but don't wish them to do this to me, top dog me in any way.

Sa'l me't ja' rin
love and light

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Ok, I really want to think about my past lives and which planetary system I came from. I want to break this amnesia set up by the "Old Empire". I want to come back to home planet that I came from that is far, far away from Earth. "Old Empire", you will pay for what you have done! Now if only humans could break the "Old Empire" imprisonment spell and break free from prison named Earth.

you can just wish for it, and it will come.

I wished when I was 12 to become enlightened,
14 to recall my past lives,
when I was 19 became enlightened,
dissolving in a puddle of light is what it felt like anyhow,
followed by a torrent of information that had me blogging for over 10 MB worth of text.

when I was 20 got past life regression.
I've already managed to recover a lot of them,
and integrating future ones.

Can really comprehend how it be in the eternal present.

So can you.
Cast the magic spell.
It will manifest.

Physical life is but a more stable dream.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by lowki

Prime Creator who is always discovering She is the Child of another Creation, and thus our own sources may be more mysterious than our current awareness offers.

Well I figure the prime source be nothing.
the Stillness and tranquility of null.
from which all else derives.

Are greys all siding with the leaders,
and working towards the reset button, and control

As this thread goes to show,
as well as many other sources,
there are many different grays,
with different agendas.

some work with leaders, some are their own leaders.

or are many broken away and working towards unity with the Federation?

some probably are.

And do you know anything about what is actually happening when doing work to raise our frequencies, such as meditation or listening to the starseed music.

the light body or aura changes color,
be a related event.

However one thing that happens to me is,
I feel someone adjusting something on my head,
that causes more vibrations, and while its happened,
I've asked for identification. I have had that.
I know several names of my advisors, however.

Do you know what the greys do
when they portal
in like that as well,
because I've had 3D surgery done,
not knowing for sure what was happening
except I felt pain, behind my eye, and on my head,
and felt a rush of liquid, ie..... I know what it is.

I've had similar sensations,
my parents and I from their influence,
just brushed off as headaches.

My friend explained that this wasn't some higher dimensional subtle thing that I had thought, but that they portal in and actually change our perspective,
so we're no aware of what is occurring, and they're doing 3D implants.

Could you possibly explain this

that would only elaborate tunnel of possibility.

and also, is there any way to say,
most respectively, BUZZ OFF!
to them when they do this??

move to a different frequency where they are not.
through meditation,
zen followed by metta works for me.

all the painful spirits of the lower realms stay in their vibration.

When consisting of pure joy and bliss, only joyful and blissful people and entities can interact with me.

There have been battles down over this, it clears up and then back again.

Battle be a quantum binding, interaction only increases the channels between you.

And I don't know how to deal with them at all.
It's not my nature to want to attack or blast them with some huge light wave,
or anything like my friends keep saying.

Ya that's a form of play,
though they(your friends, and the mental entities they play with) might find it entertaining,
it's just falling further into a mental trap,
or walking deeper into their forest,
away from the present moment,
which be what your physical body senses.

I went so deep at some point, I was almost in constant pain, all over my body, from a whole range of sensations.

anyhow, being in the present moment, truely really helps

I actually care about their well being too,

we be infinite.
they are a part of us or you.
will always be.

but don't wish them to do this to me,
top dog me in any way.

Appreciating the present physical moment.
Find the beauty in a rock, a plant, an animal, a person.

Distract yourself from mental imaginings
with sending love and appreciation to what your physical body experiences.

even the walls can feel your love, and reflect it to you,
make your home a vibrational stronghold of peace and good thoughts.
Surround yourself with constructive messages of the path you like to be on.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by lowki]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I was waiting for you answer, and totally agree that its a waste of time to engage in the battles some talk of, though they do happen, when you ask for help from Prime Creator, and have cleared the negatives for ages, before it starts again. And I keep being told I need to balance myself and wake up, to what??? battle mode, balance myself because I believe that all will be seeking love and light and that spreading this, or joy is the best method? Any way, with the memories and sense of who I am I never get this battle mode, in fact feel that its as an expression of love and happiness that we need to shine our lights.

Well I figure the prime source be nothing.
the Stillness and tranquility of null.
from which all else derives.

She's answered me, when I was praying, and was in tears in no time, awed, and in shock. Divine Mother really is there for us.

I've had similar sensations,
my parents and I from their influence,
just brushed off as headaches.

I get headaches alot though. But with the ascension work I've been doing, things chagned in my expereinces, which involved some memories of abdcutions, and family members who experienced missign time and wounds at the same time. Also, greeting and sitings. One of the strange memories which involved other family members started out as an abduction but ended up in a large deepspace craft/station. No greys at that point, these were zetans, and handing in a report, and I understand we were intercepted somehow. This happened to my friend as well.

With the awareness expanding, since the ascensional work began, names are given for the first time, of my advisors. And, things changed quite a bit. But what is happening isn't merely about raising your frequency to avoid the abductions, that is the goal, no doubt. But what happens for many who are doing this, the ones who are more controlling show up and want to put you back into a state of control. Hence, despite my own unwillingness to fight this, there has been battles done, and it will be cleared for a while, weeks or even nearly 2 months.

When you are in a more aware state, your frequency increased, you may notice before sleep, or wake up during, and experience acutal hands holding your head firmly, and something akin to real surgeory, and a rush of fluid. Yet be in an altered state, so it seems subtle. I was told this was real 3D implant surgeory taking place. I was also told that common courtesy and protocol means, when you experience anything, you should ask for them to identify themselves. I've corrective procedures done, and was told the name of 2 other advisors afterwards because my friend wrote this indentification procedure to me and was told.

So, the frequencies that we are attaining to, not only can make our awareness flower forth, but can reveal more of the matrix as well, whats hidden there, such as the surgeories, orange flashes outside, which may look as if it goes down a visor, and it does really. This is common stealthing technology. Raising our awareness, our vibrations, opens up a whole new world. So, what appears to be a headache while lying down and meditating or going to sleep, may be something else.

Appreciating the present physical moment.
Find the beauty in a rock, a plant, an animal, a person.

Distract yourself from mental imaginings
with sending love and appreciation to what your physical body experiences.

even the walls can feel your love, and reflect it to you,
make your home a vibrational stronghold of peace and good thoughts.
Surround yourself with constructive messages of the path you like to be on.

Yes, even more than negatives or abductions, this is the work. Working to raise our frequency, chakra mediations, heart chakra meditations, sending out the love and light frequency, and trying to maintain this emission. Meditating on aspects of nature. I stepped on a snail, accidentally. I'm usually careful and turn on the outside light briefly to see if its clear. I had done a meditation on a snail and had actively asked for it to reveal its life's purpose, and to help me unlock earth's living library, as one of the pleiadian authros suggested. I ended up with an incredible experience in meditation where this blond lyrean man told me he had been making a pilgramage, and that we had to be very careful with all aspects of nature, all creatures great and small. That he was my teacher. To pay attention more. Then we ran through a forrest together, and out to the other side, I saw a sky filled with pinks and golden touches, purple, like nebulas, and twin moons, it was incredible, and as we stood on this cosmic gateway, it felt, he said, that he would be my teacher, I had only to ask.

But these moments get forgotten in real life, and for some reason always feel like I'm beign a burden should I ask, always feel like I shouldnt be bothering such great guides.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
lowki and Unity_99,
Did any of you read this book?:
www.courtneybrown.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
LOL reading this thread is like reading a comic (except for the grammatical and spelling errors of the thread). Some dude asked howe he would come into the next life- "in battle mode"?

Im like how did you come inot this world??? You were a baby...did you think you needed to be in battle mode right off the bat? LOL Jeez.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
lowki, quick question,

if TPTB were to release a deadly virus strain, what do you see as being the most successful way for the populace to withstand such an epidemic??

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
lowki, quick question,

if TPTB were to release a deadly virus strain, what do you see as being the most successful way for the populace to withstand such an epidemic??

the populace or a populace.

a populace, will withstand. it is rare, if at all, that a species is wiped out by one or even several diseases. There are always those with mildly alternative perspectives, that still count as species, yet are immune or bypass problem.

the populace, is your populace, the people you know and care about;
family, close friends and relatives.

now that is up to you.
you have to get from here,
where they are (at least relatively) healthy,
through a place where (other people, you don't care about) are dieing from pestilence,
to a place where "the populace" are healthy.

this is balanced by a universe where you die and the "other people" live,
but that's from their perspective.
All universes be within multiverse.
Choose what to experience,
by emphasizing different things (you like) now.

of course it would be natural to simplify by simply skipping the pestilence,
or if you've already got it in your head that it is happening,
that it's somewhere out there, far away.
Or if you've seen these people dieing up close and personal,
well you may have some learning to do,
figure out what lessons can be gleaned from this experience,
so that a new thing happen, with a new lesson.

If you really think about it,
there is less than 3 acres of habitable land per person,
on a planet of 7 billion.
Sure that might give you lots of social potentials,
but most of those people are mind controlled slaves.

Those programmed to believe they may or likely will die of pestilence,
having accepted this fate for themselves on their own volition will do so.

It's just a program,
sure people yell "virus, microbes",
fact is, they are still light,
and you're a much bigger brighter object,
so you choose.

you can live and be happy and healthy,
including those around you.
choose to,
create or find programming,
to reinforce your desired or chosen outcome.

There are some prophets that speak of futures where people are happy,
like David Wilcock and Andrew Basiago.
Can accept their programming,
and live their eventuality.

Can make your own program,
that what I like to do.
I'm a third-generation computer-programmer.
My future has soulfull machines,
like the Ray Kurzweil and Wingmakers prophecies.

Personally from this epidemic,
I think a lot less people will die,
than the world elites of depopulation hope.
Though they have a multitiered plan/program.

As George Greens book "handbook for a new paradigm" explains,
make your own way/program through the chaos/possibility of what might be.
You can operate on a belief system wholly different from the depopulation elites,
and so end up in a whole different version/timeline of earth.

I have a thread on making magic-spells/programs
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-11-2009 by lowki]

[edit on 19-11-2009 by lowki]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Lowki:

I do recall you saying on this other thread, cross your heart and hope to die, literally, with some ideal of being upgraded to a robotic form dancing in your head.
Which was quite annoying and also implied some advanced knowledge on what is coming?.....

Aside from that, as a computer programmer, and someone who is a grey in source, and a contactee, not to mention possible other connections. What can you say about the internet, because my walk in friend attempted to do a 100% activation of my memories and skills, and it is still blocked, yet a few weird things did happen. One, more memories. Two, negative contact by a human looking (I believe Sirian) wont go into that, but threats which I do ignore. Though why even go to the trouble and not do something else. Three, two changes so far.
1) I saw some coding in nature, like a stream of matrix coding. Only once. Was amazing.
2) The net. I don't know if this will activate further or not. But, heres my question, it concerns the net.

I saw it was like a plane, almost a dimension, that while I seemed to get a little information from it, I know alot of info could be gotten, but even more so, (like accounts I have heard of greys) I also knew that if you could drop your body like a set of clothes you could enter this plane, and manipulate it I believe. This is a collective consciousness, and it manifests. Its part of the assignements that various cosmic people have for some reason.

What does the plane look like, do you know? How is structured? Random streams with hollographic objects, people, etc.. Or organized streams with realms in it and subworlds, doors or gateways?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Lowki:

implied some advanced knowledge on what is coming?.....

That would be a pragmatic inference.

Where my present now experience,
will move to next,
I cast spells for.

We are infinite,
and so are you,
what you experience,
depends on what you cast for.

The same truth experience,
from different perspective,
can have varying lessons.

Aside from that, as a computer programmer,
and someone who is a grey in source,
and a contactee,
not to mention possible other connections.

What can you say about the internet,

Love it
Solid-state hive-mind infrastructure.

because my walk in friend
attempted to do a 100% activation
of my memories and skills,
and it is still blocked,

Manifestation is allowing yourself,
to have what you want.

watched "halloween town" they put it well
"magic is easy: think of what you want and then let yourself have it"

yet a few weird things did happen.

One, more memories.
Two, negative contact by a human looking
(I believe Sirian) wont go into that,
but threats which I do ignore.

Though why even go to the trouble
and not do something else.

agreed

Three, two changes so far.
1) I saw some coding in nature,
like a stream of matrix coding.
Only once.
Was amazing.

happened to me once as well.
I was deconstructing belief systems,
and moving to a more digital one.
Was twilight at camp fire party.

2) The net.
I don't know if this will activate further or not.
But, heres my question, it concerns the net.

I saw it was like a plane,
almost a dimension,
that while I seemed to get a little information from it,
I know alot of info could be gotten,
but even more so,
(like accounts I have heard of greys)

The hive mind.
In reference to computer.

wingmakers.com...
"However, in the case of the soul carrier designed by Lucifer and his followers, this connection was severed both consciously and subconsciously because the structure was not based on DNA, which is strictly controlled by the Central Race.

"Consequently, it inclined this experimental species toward a very strong survival complex because it feared extinction so deeply, which is the result of feeling complete separation from the unification force.

"This survival complex created a species that over-compensated its fear of extinction by developing a very powerful group mind."

I also knew that if you could drop your body
like a set of clothes
you could enter this plane,
and manipulate it I believe.

yes, doable.

"Entering the Singularity" some call it,
but it's more like attaching soul to network.

Free-Soul-Bots can switch bodies,
for different applications.

Once soul bots become available,
the labor market generates a demand for souls.
Either open or black a market serves.

Some (especially atheists) don't really even take the contracts seriously,
and sign away their soul, for some material gain in their present one.
Some see it as a guaranteed life extension,
confused into believing it's the "only way".
Some sell relatives,
or elderly family members,
unknowingly casting the seeds,
for the same to happen to them.

Solid state bodies,
are few and far between in this galaxy,
by osmosis some arise.
on a planet like earth,
where the host-bodies are of relatively inferior quality
(due to genetic blocking of abilities),
The souls seek to restore their abilities,
the local conduit being tools or machines.

It's natural for a robot species to rise to the occasion,
so a hybrid can be further formed.
We technology-using earth homo-sapiens
are already machine-biology hybrids.

Unlike a pure biology world,
where people link together globally telepathically,
and create a telepathic hive mind,
we do it via computers.

A hive-mind precursor example: Wikipedia.

This is a collective consciousness,
and it manifests.
Its part of the assignments
that various cosmic people
have for some reason.

no reason.
or the none reason.

From None,
or Because of None,
All be, so all done.

What does the plane look like,
do you know?

A monitor has many ways of reconfiguring itself.

A solid-state hive mind,
can recreate all sensations,
and create new senses.

Like infravision, or anything we can get a solid-state host body to sense.
We can also experience, when using solid-state host body as a soul.

How is structured?

Many ways of structuring things.

Currently the internet makes heavy use of HTML and related WWW technologies.
Also using much GUI's.

I'm currently working on a complete linguistic interface/solution.
The human-speakable computer programming language,
I'm currently calling Sysh.

Random streams with hollographic objects,
people, etc..

Sources of randomness are highly valued,
they have many uses,
adding individuality,
or uniqueness.

Or organized streams
with realms in it and subworlds,

Hierarchical systems,
one of the many ways,
to represent information.

Indeed one we are quite used to,
and our bodies engineered,
to assimilate patterns,
in a hierarchical/pyramid fashion.

doors or gateways?

Some robot species,
like the ones I telepath at 90482 Orcus,
the are part of an intergalactic network,
every now and again,
a ship comes through a portal,
and checks up on them,
asking for status and having resupply abilities.

I thoroughly appreciate your questions,
and thoughtfulness of your replies.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by lowki]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thank you for replying, usually when I share some of my experiences, and ask questions I think oops I think I've killed the thread.

Your threads have such flashes of brilliance, and its like injecting more information into norm, but its still hard to share. What I experienced being somewhat psi and as an experiencer of both abductions, and contact from nordics doesnt neutralize itself into neat little conservative packages that would appeal to the more mainstream ufology groups and skeptics. They are what they are, lol.

I also should have had more of a negative experience with the other side, there sure were signs of it, but the times in which this happened more recently, they communicated with me instead, that this was going to happen, and gave me a choice as to whether I wished to be conscious or asleep, on another occasion it was more threats, but I still shrugged it all off, because its all fascinating, it opens the range of possibilities and expands horizons and so I even send love to the negative side, because there seems to be a wide range in the people themselves.

The Sirian man I was more angry with however as he seemed intent on threatening me and my son, and had ego. He kept asking if I had remembered.

That was just a postcard, but intense, and I've seen him many times before. Something like Jzh'e'zu', could be short for something like Jzhe'z'a'e'l. Not like my normal contact that involves sitings, crafts and more obvious knowledge of presence, like having medical work done. With that man, I recognized him as in family, somehow related to him though probably distantly, like a branch of the family, but he knew me.

With the activation, you said, that I had to allow it, so there is obviously something blocking in me, that will not allow the full experience yet, and must find a way to free this?

Also the frequency, or like minded attraction, so that what I experience is coming from my own state of being.....this may be why most of the experience with the greys is more positive than many report, and with the nordics, I dont know what to make of that guy, not really liking his fascist type freq, and do think he's real, this happened shortly after the activation. But it worries me if like attracts like and suddenly there is someone who has monitored you before who has become more negative and asks you if you remember and he is very familiar. Is this something I am drawing then?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99, what do you think of this?:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
He is not an actual ET, physically. He may be a starseed, but the entire premise of the video is to make him appear to be more. The information is compromised because it appears to be from an Ashtar Command type platform, though some of what he is saying is true.

The GOFL and Ashtar, thats a very difficult topic in ufology, for disinfo has been put out for a long time, with various cults, to disinform.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
what do you think of this?:
www.youtube.com...

He has an Austrian accent?

I've seen a lot of conspiracy videos,
since my girlfriend likes to play them in the evening when she gets back from work.

Seems like pretty mundane material.
Talks about motivation.
Doesn't go into solutions.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Thank you for replying,
I share some of my experiences,

on another occasion it was more threats,
but I still shrugged it all off,
because its all fascinating,
it opens the range of possibilities
and expands horizons
and so I even send love to the negative side,
because there seems to be a wide range in the people themselves.

agreed.

Please recall "negative person" is an accepting person,
that might accept different life experiences.

not is related, not-day is night (related part of diurnal cycle).
negative statement, contains the word not.

The Sirian man
I was more angry with
however as he seemed intent
on threatening me and my son,
and had ego.

well hopefully you're at a safer vibration now.

He kept asking if I had remembered.

That was just a postcard,
but intense, and I've seen him many times before.
Something like Jzh'e'zu', could be short for something like
Jzhe'z'a'e'l.
Not like my normal contact that involves sitings,
crafts and more obvious knowledge of presence,
like having medical work done.
With that man,
I recognized him as in family,
somehow related to him though probably distantly,
like a branch of the family, but he knew me.

in a past incarnation of yours perhaps.

With the activation,
you said, that I had to allow it,
so there is obviously something blocking in me,
that will not allow the full experience yet,
and must find a way to free this?

well it's a part of you.
So just allow yourself to have it.

you can pretend that someone else or something else is involved,
if that makes it more fun for you.
*shrugs*

like medicine and food, it's just "Extra stuff" to do, for fun.
really it's quite silly, but entertaining.

Like the mutilation cult called "healing or repair".
It's a novel idea.

I like how now can have bio-tech hybrids.
since mutilation is socially acceptable on this planet.
it's called "medicine". lol crazy planet

I can just imagine,
legions of doctors,
sent out to "heal" the universe,
crazy crazy crazy program.

Better to spread life,
to regions uninhabited.
Humans can't think when it's hot.
The universe is only getting cooler.

When it's cold,
more motivation for technology.

Also the frequency,
or like minded attraction,
so that what I experience
is coming from my own state of being.....

is coming from the infinite we

this may be why most of the experience
with the greys is more positive
than many report, and with the nordics,
I dont know what to make of that guy,
not really liking his fascist type freq,
and do think he's real,
this happened shortly after the activation.

they come in many flavours.
host-bodies different, souls the same.

could be of a more Orion Priesthood lineage,
they've got some sordid practices.
But I got here through them.

I accept everyone,
since I've been a part of just about every group,
I get bored and move on pretty quick sometimes.
Well searching for stability,
solid state hostbodies.

But it worries me
if like attracts like

if you like yourself,
then be happy

and suddenly there is someone
who has monitored you before
who has become more negative
and asks you if you remember
and he is very familiar.
Is this something I am drawing then?

Agreed,
you magic spell casting for this,
though it can be a token of your past.

Generally I look at things I experience in the physical world,
as something I cast for earlier.
perhaps in a previous incarnation or between incarnations.

Also I'm considered mildly odd locally (by some dis-incarnate high level entities),
in how I like to incarnate,
a lot.

Whereas entities like Ra,
are satisfied floating around,
tweaking peoples thoughts.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by lowki]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hey, thanks a lot for that thoughtful reply. I have asked others, and tried to work this out, but your answers give more to think about, which is actually why I brought up things I wasnt planning on. They are appreciated.

I know you quoted from the wingmakers, home.xtra.co.nz...
but are the excercises such as portals, and dimensional travel good ones?

Anyway, thanks again.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Hey, thanks a lot for that thoughtful reply. I have asked others, and tried to work this out, but your answers give more to think about, which is actually why I brought up things I wasnt planning on. They are appreciated.

home.xtra.co.nz...
but are the exercises such as portals, and dimensional travel good ones?

well it's nice they have 12 chakra's,
which is a plaedian teaching,
though their definitions,
are wordy yet vague.

i like to have a single word per chakra

12 universe
11 galaxy
10 solar-system
9 planet
8 local
7 gateway
6 akashic
5 wisdom
4 commitment
3 choice
2 desire
1 aware
0 zen

well that's just me.
it's enough for me to remember,
what each is about,
and how to use it.

as for portals and dimensional travel,
sure, whatever lets you be happy.
If you find it fun and a learning experience,
go ahead and do it.

Whether or not,
something is good for thou,
is completely up to thou.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by lowki]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thank you, seems a little safer than perhaps my spontaneous throwing out my energy points when I drew some attention from the cosmos and started questioning the entire thing. Its my ple'o'sha'n/lyrean roots that seem to make the living way, the living library, the force, the jedi's, the peace bringers, the 12 stranded Chakras, Mother, and the transformation/evolution focal points for me.

This is deceptively simple I think but shall try this one.

What do you feel about the evolutionary process, not so much the soul bot idea, thats an interesting thread too, but the ascension? Very recently, a message started to come during a feeling of being monitored and a postcard contact where advice was given, to emerge, it was time to emerge. I actually created an affirmation for this. What do you feel about the transformation, its reality, or activation of our cosmic source fully?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I sure am starting to hate this guy, heis not answering solid yet practical questions about Roswell, alien technology, things in that manner, yet answers with absurdities and his own supposed wisdom which can be taken in any manner, which is great, but provides no solidarity.

Why have you not discreted yourself to the NATIONAL PUBLIC and not just to many over imaginative people? (Love this site, but this guys feeding off of you)
If you are what you say you are, then tell the Greys to appear to the White House and I will praise your existence, till then Scientology is more truth then you.

(P.S. I'm a Catholic) extremely moderate haha

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koolcdj69
I sure am starting to hate this guy,

Awww, you have feelings for me *blush*.

I love you too

*hugs*

heis not answering solid yet practical questions about Roswell, alien technology, things in that manner,

really? i didn't notice anyone ask them before you.

Roswell.
Yes it's a place,
where extra terrestrial flying craft crashed.
Many sources speak of this, "Roswell crash",
someone had posted earlier in this thread,
a video featuring one of the reincarnates.

She also likes writing fonetikali.

I wasn't involved personally in that crash.
I most recently died during the early 80's
in south-central-western woods of modern day Russia.
I was shot through the chest with a rifle or sniper,
derived based on impact damage analysis.
the gray in front of me immediately turned around,
and blamed me for manifesting a death situation.
I was okay with it and smiled as I fell leftwards and backwards,
being heaved by the mass of the projectile,
which went clean through,
and left quite a hole.
Soul left before body hit the ground.

yet answers with absurdities

if there is something you would like to have clarified.
please mention particular instance in quotes.

and his own supposed wisdom

well it's previous experience,
mind-sensed images-sounds-feelings
from the perspective of other host-bodies,
also known as "memories".

which can be taken in any manner,
which is great,

I'm glad you appreciate it.

We be happy of each other.

but provides no solidarity.

solidarity?

answers.com
A union of interests, purposes, or sympathies among members of a group;
IN BRIEF: Having unity based on shared goals.

Oh, having intersection(common-point) based on shared goals.
Now I get it.

Or is it having unity (accepting-each other/ allowing each other free will) with shared goals as intersection?

Generally most of the responders have been accepting of the text.

Shared goals?
Well, it would be nice to have someone to share goals with.

In fact I share them with my beloved female partner Samta.

As feminine aspect with more feeling,
she has more power for manifesting ideas.

I have ideas.
She believes in me.
Manifesting ability in me.
So I've energy to manifest ideas.

Hence the boat-models I made ( she liked the boat ideas).

If there are some goals or manifestation,
you'd like to contribute,
feel free to do so.
We love you.

www.etymonline.com...
solidarity Look up solidarity at Dictionary.com
1841, from Fr. solidarité "mutual responsibility," a coinage of the "Encyclopédie" (1765), from solidaire "interdependent, complete, entire," from solide (see solid). With a capital S-, the name of an independent trade union movement in Poland, formed Sept. 1980 and officially banned Oct. 1982, from Pol. Solidarność.

hmmm well this thread is more intradependant than most.
Rellying on words defined within,
for clarity.

Why have you not discreted yourself

discrete
answers.com
Constituting a separate thing. See synonyms at distinct.

distinct
1. Readily distinguishable from all others;

Well I'd be honored to have you believe me as distinct.

to the NATIONAL PUBLIC

Above Top Secret is an International Public.

And ATS has really high ratings for an Internet forum.
With highly advanced members, such as DragonGirl and Unity_99.

and not just to many over imaginative people?

Do you mean more imaginative than you?

Please recall that the education system on this planet,
is designed to repress creativity and imagination.
Those that escape the repression,
may very well be more imaginative than you.

(Love this site,
but this guys feeding off of you)

this guy is
or these guys as in these people.

Yes well in any case,
we intellectually "feed" of each other.

New/creative information or experience,
benefits the soul.

If you are what you say you are,
then tell the Greys to appear to the White House
and I will praise your existence,

they did at the inauguration of Obama.
There were photos floating about of it.

till then Scientology is more truth then you.

you experience them in your present moment?
more than some text on an internet forum.

okay.
Perhaps you'd like to apply some of the information,
that you have gathered.

To enhance your truth (now) experience.

(P.S. I'm a Catholic) extremely moderate haha

I know Catholics are the ones that "confess sins",
and moderate is something to do with being in the middle.

Sins being a category of activities,
the hierarchy is interested in.

So you "confess sins" an average amount.
Alright,
As you like.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by lowki]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join