It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't Americans elect the Presidents Cabinet Members?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I'm new to politics and conspiracies so I have a lot of catching up to do/ please forgive me if this is not an issue here...

I watched some of the Obama deception film today which I think is more about the American style of government as a whole. and I noticed these Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Releations, and Bilderberg group appointments in almost every single Presidential Cabinet position since the 1900s and I believe that we can have a more stable government if we can elect the Presidents Cabinet Members.

I don't see these three groups running out of Cabinet appointments anytime soon.

Are we able to ask for these types of elections here?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I don't think we need anymore clowns in the circus. Most voters don't even know the people running in their local area and I doubt voters would take the time to research who would be best as cabinet members.

Interesting suggestion nonetheless.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by jam321]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Thanks jam
I didn't know that almost all of the Presidents appointments stem from these 3 groups who actually cause more harm than good to our Finanacial systems.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What if..

ATS provided viable candidates for public office.

A goal to over power these 3 organizations could be met in the year 2012 while working on seating senators and congressman in the year 2010 thereby thwarting any cataclysmic event sponsered by the big 3.

There are already thousands of voting age ATS fans waiting for a chance to make a difference if they already haven't made a sizeable impact on the world scene.

It's a lot of work but worth the effort, I believe we can out maneuver the media and save this world.

How does this sound?

[edit on 23-4-2009 by OrangeJuice]

new topics

top topics

join