It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My opinion on J. Maxwell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I just created an an account on ATS because I have come across a few threads focused on debunking Jordan Maxwell after watching the documentary "Debunking Jordan Maxwell" (go figure). I realize its not worth much, but I wanted to voice my opinion that Jordan Maxwell is not in with the Illuminati or whatever sinister force you would like to reference.

It is a little unsettling to see everyone trying to point fingers at other researchers to discredit them, even though I suppose it is necessary.

I have talked with Jordan Maxwell (on the phone) for a brief period of time, and I found that time to be extremely enjoyable and insightful. It is my personal feeling that he deserves a lot of credit for his work, bottom line.

I was a big fan of David Icke and many others, and I think they all have great information, but I had a sick to my stomach feeling when I got an idea of how much money David Icke makes from his presentations and books and all that.

I would love to get some opinions and replies from people as I have never posted here before.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I think Jordan Maxwell knows a lot of stuff and he tells a lot of stuff that will get people interested and involved. He rules the seminars and videos and stuff.

But.

I think the guy doesn't know.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Just my personal opinion, I do not think anyone should charge you for hearing the 'truth'.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
AugustusMasonicus

posted on 23-4-2009 at 07:09 AM
Just my personal opinion, I do not think anyone should charge you for hearing the 'truth'.

Why should a fee not be imposed on a group that wants to hear the truth? Do you think motel rooms, food, drink, airfare, taxi service, and other various exspenses are free? What about the literature? Who prints the books, pamphlets, burns the cds or dvds that contain the info we crave and desire? Even masons pay dues to their respective lodges! But that would be a fair charge now wouldn't it?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell wasted 40+ years of his life meticously and painstakingly researching utter garbage.Most of the things he is right about are plagiarized from other people.Way to go!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Is it true that Masons worship the Morning star and their big secret has to to with human origin ???

I sawn mason video on google where the dude spoke of Allah being a moon god and stuff like that.
do the muslims know allah is a moon god? Im just thinking of the other theorys about the moon..

I saw an Alex Jones ft. J.Maxwell, and Jordan was talking about the coming of an ancient entity he called The Rising Sun..

So, is that the case here ??

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stormlord666

Maxwell's material was my genesis into all the areas of conspiracy, alternative history, the occult/esoterica, etc, and his material is worthwhile for those just entering into these subjects but I feel that there is something not quite right there. There seems to be a dialectic presented whereby Maxwell debunks the Christian religion and the Christian fundamentalists debunk Maxwell. I'd rather avoid the entire circus.

The best thing he does is to point the way to certain subject areas, and the books he sells on his site like Busenbark's 'Symbols, Sex, and the Stars', Hewitt-Brown's 'Stellar Theology & Masonic Astronomy', amongst others are good. But you might as well go to Manly P. Hall for the backbone of what Maxwell communicates.
The meagre book list he has on site is worthwhile too though. And there is some very interesting information there too.

So in total, my mind is not fully made up on the guy right now. His astro-theology 'the only worship out there is the worship of the sun' has made people I've communicated with religious converts to this premise in itself. They spout it like dogma.
And the potential, speculative new age, theosophist links he seems to have should be held in mind IMO.

But get what information you can out of such people as Maxwell, pay them for their material, and go beyond. There's a whole world of knowledge out there to dip into. These people are the first step to be your own 'freethinker' and researcher. Then everyone should be doing it for themselves.

new topics

top topics

join