It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters follow the Nazi Trail On History Channel at the moment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I was doing some reading to back up my memory of reading about how the Nazi's tried to change the jews eye color in comparison to the alien abduction persons who describe being tested on.... and came across this..

The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics> hnn.us...

This whole article is unbelievable..............especially this sentence>
The Rockefeller Foundation helped found the German eugenics program and even funded the program that Josef Mengele worked in before he went to Auschwitz.

I had the sickest feeling in my stomach when I read that.....

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I was under the impression that "the Bell" was some sort of Quantum generator and it actually worked, but that at the end of the war the Nazis killed all the scientists and people working on it and took all the data before the Allies showed up. I read a little on the subject but I wouldnt mind reading some more, if you can post a reading list Saint that would be great. That was one project that never got spoken of after the war, we hear about Verner and the A bomb, but nothing regarding that Nazi Bell. Very strange and interesting. Thanks for a great topic!

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Springheel Jack]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Sweet

Here is a new interview with Joseph Farrell, he wrote the SS Brotherhood of the Bell, he goes into detail on the subject, its about an hour and 40 minutes... Enjoy!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Ya know since I started this thread I figured I could ramble in it. LOL

I have never got into deep reading of the Nazi human science experiments and now that I am I wish I didn't in a way. An Alien Abduction sounds like a trip to Disney compared to this stuff.... this is just just a portion of what I am reading now...

Mengele was trying to change the color of our eyes. One day, we were given eye-drops. Afterwards, we could no see for several days. We thought the Nazis had made us blind.

"One day Mengele brought chocolate and special clothes. The next day an SS man, on Mengele's instructions, took away two children, who happened to be my favorites: Guido and Nino, aged about four. Two, perhaps three days later the SS man brought them back in a frightening condition. They had been sewn together like Siamese twins. The hunchbacked child was tied to the second one on the back and wrists. Mengele had sewn their veins together. The wounds were filthy and they festered. There was a powerful stench of gangrene. The children screamed all night long. Somehow their mother managed to get hold of morphine and put an end to their suffering. (Gutman 324)"

Can you imagine? Here is the link if anyone cares to read.. seems like alot of references to other books as well.

cghs.dade.k12.fl.us...

I keep thinking of the Dulce Papers now....*gets the creeps* I member reading how our government suposivly gave the *aliens* rights to abduct us in exchange for their technology and science..........

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by onepissedoffsaint

When I read the massive biography on Rockefeller "Titan", there was not one sentence in there on his support of the eugenics program.

Women's and reproductive rights advocate Margaret Sanger was also big on the eugenics programs of sterilization. It is scary that forced sterilization was legal until recently.

We do know that the Nazis experimented on everything and were trying new ideas. One reason they did not use any of Einstein's theories was because he was Jewish and inferior to them.

That thought helped us win the war, as they would have developed the atomic bomb much sooner had they followed any of Einstein's theories. In the end, their racist thoughts did them in.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

That thought helped us win the war, as they would have developed the atomic bomb much sooner had they followed any of Einstein's theories. In the end, their racist thoughts did them in.

Heh Im currently reading the 'Rise and Fall of the Third Riech' by William L. Shirer and it wasnt until I read his comments about that same thing in it that it struck me as thats why they possibly lost the War.

The thing is, if the Nazi UFO connection has truth behind it then that same dismissal of what would become mainstream physics might be why they managed to create UFO technology, since they where starting from scratch basically and took a different route that mainstream science seems to either say isnt possible or to much hassle to attempt (imagine what it would be like now if the Electric Universe theory was the current mainstream model of thought)

Than again reading what they believed in the regards to science im surprised they managed to make any sort breakthroughs which makes me question my previously strong belief in the Nazi/UFO connection.

Edit:- heh maybe they managed to fiddle a little to much with things left unmentioned and caused a divergence in time, thankfully where all on the branch where they lost
... although suffer the poor saps on the other branch... if such a branch exists.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This show is nothing more that a series of shaky camera shots, zoom-ins on unrelated scenes and 5 minutes of content streched out to an hour. No science here. Some day, perhaps a producer will do the field justice and just present cases without the hype.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Ya they spent more time bickering and speculating than truly investigating. Naturally they didn't find anything...they didn't even go over declassified documents to any extent so I don't really think they were trying too hard to unveil anything.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Ellirium113]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I just saw the episode and if they consecrated on the readout
more Bill could have told them that the pointer with the
lightning bolt was the direction of flight.

There was missing the hub insignia.
Including Henry Stevens with his findings on the Phoo in news reports
and FOIR findings he has published and others might have added more
to evidence but they went with Germany investigation right off.

I always thought that Germany had saucer flights coming from the
west as Secret Space showed many vintage saucer photos taken over
Germany. If you accept that the technology was available before
Tesla arrived in America to build his aircraft and he submitted plans
for patents in Europe, then the technology was known to others.
And any plans Tesla submitted were immediately secreted.

Germany was a nest of technological development and had to
acquire the source of saucers as they may have tried before
WWII even in America.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just saw the UFO Hunters last night, great start....but its so much deeper then that. Been working my way through the Farrell books for a while, all very good and recomended.

I have emailed back and forth a bit with JF, he does not put much value in the channelling because there is a clear Real world science paper trail right up to the Bell.

The Bell project does seem to give an explanation to many of the UFOs over the years, most of them are probaly earthly. I am sure there are ET ones also, but the majority are likely earth human.

I think this whole area of research is kind of ignored because its very hard to debunk, its a major part of the black world projects currently going on, and its much more believable to the majority of the planet.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Was there anything about Mercury in the Bell discussion.
I don't recall now.

I know that Mercury in one case and water in another saucer
propulsion scheme has been mentioned.

Well some mercury is used in fluorescent bulbs, even the new energy
saving bulbs, for conductivity in an inert gas that will give off UV to
cause the coating to fluoresce.

An engine devised with inert gases like Helium also will use Mercury
to set off an inert gas perhaps producing a pressure wave for
a turbine or piston engine.

The idea that an engine is needed to power electricity to power
a lifting coil many be out since the coil might be set in oscillation
by spark gaps or other means.

Thus a truly free energy machine is realized as radio transmissions
from coils is possible and huge coils have never been demonstrated
to make the air rigid to electricity as Tesla indicated.

He3 is found in desert rock and used for dating or other data
in a History Channel show I saw on Sunday.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

If you look at this site: The Giza Deathstar

They discuss it a bit more...

Archive for the ‘Nazi Technology’ Category

HAFNIUM 178 M2 SPIN ISOMER
Posted by Dr. Joseph P. Farrell on August 30, 2006

Readers of my most recent book, The SS Brotherhood of the Bell, will recall my brief mention of the hafnium 178 m2 spin isomer in connection with the Bell’s mysterious “IRR-Xerum 525″. It may be worth explaining further why I mentioned it. Hafnium isomers were first discovered, if I recall correctly, by none other than Otto Hahn. The metastable-2 form of this isomer is extremely stable, and the tremendous energies locked within the element have, as yet, not been released successfully. But there is a controversy with that claim, and with the controversy comes the reason why I mentioned the isomer in the book.
Recently a physicist from the University of Texas at Austin claimed to have released the pent up energies of the isomer by bomnbarding it with a dental x-ray machine. The results were published in a peer-reviewed journal, but almost immediately came under fire from other scientists who disputed the results on various grounds. It’s probably safe to say that they’re right, and that the claimed release from such miniscule and commonplace means were probably due to other causes or misinterpreted data.
Which brings us to the Bell. While dental x-ray machines might not have been enough to release the isomer’s tremendous pent-up energies, the high rpm of the counter-rotating cylinders in the Bell, coupled with the tremendous high voltages and electrical stresses involved with the device, might just have done the trick if spin isomers were chemical constituents of the mysterious compound “IRR-Xerum” 525 that was involved with the device. Highly speculative, to be sure, but it’s worth mentioning.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That X-Ray power is connected to UFO power.

Tesla did away with the second terminal and just
used the beam.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellirium113

Exactly, I would like to see a serious approach. No more fake case numbers, large fonts across the screen, endless duplication of what witnesses say. The theatrical approach to this subject just does not work and it hurts the credibility of the subject as well as the science, which has absolutely no tolerance for this kind of behavior. If you want to present information about "UFO's" then stick with the very definition .. "Unidentified" . There is absolutely no room for the jump to "Extraterrestrial" until you can prop one of them up and let the camera look at them. No person on that staff should even hint at an extraterrestial possibility unless they can show beyond a shadow of a doubt that they have exhausted every possibility, which of course they cannot without hard proof. I am an engineer, and I know what my peers know about being an engineer. We are the skeptics of the world until something comes along and pushes us off our soap box. I want to be pushed so bad, but I refuse to budge on the premise that there is nothing I have been shown to make me move. In the my past experience, there are many times when I moved, when I should have stayed put. Those are valuable lessons learned. This is the law of science and it deserves it's sacred preservation in this subject, as well as all of the other mysteries in this universe.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yup the old Extraterrestrial pop up.
I just got back from abduction topic:
As the "Extraterrestrial Ship came down Walton approached
the ship and was abducted.. bla bla bla"

Wow if I wanted to be fooled I would relate the story
endlessly as given out years ago as most posters seem to do.

For a story that can't be true it sure repeats and can't be
told any other way. Even MAD magazine gave better true
stories of world events.

First off is the injection of Extraterrestrial.. what for, it may
be the craft type flying around since 1945 with regular
human pilots.

Then abducted without saying Walton got knocked out and
injured and had to be sent to a hospital.
Thats were he was all the time, drugged a bit, didn't they
read his story.

So far no indication of other than human engineers working on
the bell or did I miss something.
The Virl craft which looks flyable has some silly spiritual
injection as if that can make one fly.
Well it can't.
The Virl looks like the Monitor of saucer craft.
A cheese cake on a platter sandwich.

And Bill Lyne said a craft looked like two woks put together.
He has indicated such an arrangement of disks achieved
levitation mistakenly ascribed to the TT Brown method of
electrical charge distribution (as the Tesla method is not
documented there might be a big difference).

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I like to escape to this site, which I call the "Holy Grail" of Nazi Disc Aircraft. There are a TON of books, articles, hearsay, and "fun" nazi stuff... As if there is such a thing.

I'm a glutton for conjecture. This is a pretty old site, but it branches off into myriad directions.

Enjoy!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I'm glad there are threads like this on ATS. Makes me remember when I was carefree, when I first joined.

[edit on 4/5/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

here is the best one from the page

Almost everything in the book is there.
I know the Vega saucer isn't pictured though.
The compass is in there as wall.

Missing is any idea of the 11" hull super zeppelin.
Guess even then the passing it off as anything commonly
powered would be unheard of.

Some FOIA data on the Phoo (Foo) was discovered due to
submitting different spellings and the witness of a take off
of a Nazi saucer was found in another FOIA and the data
presented.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I watch this show and I want to see this episode.

I suggest you all see the one dubbed 'alien harvest.'

It goes into the extents of dozens of reported cattle mutilations in Texas where tongues are always removed.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

What about the Alien Harvest.
Sounds made up.

The dangers of close contact with the UFO radiation is the cause.
There might even be some pressure being put on the farmers by
the runners of these above secret craft.

The UFO Hunters will never figure on the Illuminati doing anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join