It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Name for Obama...."Obeyme"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I will this into the universe at this moment.

From now on, the enlightened will refer to Obama as "Obeyme" when mentioning his name in social circles.

Do what thou will, and that shall be the whole of the law.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Brilliance! Sheer, utter brilliance! We shall ALL henceforth use this decidedly brilliant term of yours to describe President Obama! Kudos to you Sir! The beginning of a new age says I!!!! But really..... Grow up.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Obvious troll.

No more responses, please.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by infoliberator

I discussed your idea with him. He said you were on to something, but he just wanted to make one little change. He said you can call him Oblowme.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

I discussed your idea with him. He said you were on to something, but he just wanted to make one little change. He said you can call him Oblowme.

I thought Larry Sinclair already grabbed that one...

I was trying to be original, but maybe that's what he prefers. I think it may be because he's used to it already. |

Now he wants control, and that needs to be exposed, so I figured "Obeyme" is a fitting way to pass around the idea that he is trying to control us all.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I deny your will and substitute my own. Your manifestations are hereby forbidden for all eternity.

"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hehehe... I think you got a good one there. Obongo don't really cut it for me.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You call him Obeyme not Obama. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that name like that before. Because that's what you say right? Isn't it? Obama. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult him in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart boy you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any McBain jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny! SG

God I love Family Guy.

[edit on 22 Apr 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
What about this ? "The OBamanation." It just sounds right when spoken. Or
we could call him George and hug him and squeeze him and pat him on the head when he does good and keep him in a little glass jar. Then beat him with a rolled up newspaper when he does bad. Or maybe for fun we can call him Shirley and use those tired jokes as well.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I deny your will and substitute my own. Your manifestations are hereby forbidden for all eternity.

"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."

You cannot deny anyone's will in this universe, otherwise you automatically deny your own.

The law of allowance is the most important law in this universe and reality.
If you go around denying other people's will, you are truly screwing yourself, my friend.

As soon as you create that kind of energy, you have created an appropriate coffin to lay down in, because we are here to experience, and experience is the most sought after of all, by spirit. It appears that you still have this lesson to learn.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Obama. Obeyme. I dunno. I think the U.S. government since WWII has always been about obey me. But, I don't personally know the whole story. I do remember when I was a kid in the 50s and being led down to the basement of my elementary school, yes, there used to be basements in schools, and we pretended to hide from USSR nukes, and if I didn't obey the teachers my a$$ was whipped. I always wondered how the teachers could be impervious to the effects of the nukes, standing and walking around while we kids were whipped into acceptance of it all. I thought maybe they were superhuman, until I realized my mom was a teacher, too, and she surely was not superhuman. Not hardly,

new topics

top topics

join