It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just realized what the real motive behind 9-11 was... CHAOS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
CHAOS... pure CHAOS.

Half the people believe conspiracy... Half the people believe Al Queda.

Half the people believe Loose Change, Half the people believe September Clues.

Half the people are going way too far with the conspiracy... Half the people know it's a conspiracy and don't care.

Half of the people think they know everything. Half of the people keep asking questions.

It wasn't about money - although some people got paid.
It wasn't about War - although some militaries got some action
It wasn't about Liberty - although the governmnet got what they wanted
It wasn't about a pipe line filled with oil - although it's being built
It wasn't about anything other than CHAOS.

PURE CHAOS....

We can sit here and fight about the details of our theories, and find new clues and start a "New Investigation" and do this and that... But the Chaos will never end. If the Truth comes out... It will be Chaos... If we keep fighting for the truth, we will have chaos. 9-11 divided us all into groups, categories, and all kind's of labes like: "Sheeple".

And the Bottom Line.... The Only Motive for 9-11 =

out of Chaos comes Order.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Wow, I look your idealistic views toward it, personally never came to that conclusion on my own.

But you say at the end, out of chaos comes order, personally I have seen no order come out yet, are you supposing order is yet to come, or the chaos hasn't yet peaked?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Wow, I look your idealistic views toward it, personally never came to that conclusion on my own.

But you say at the end, out of chaos comes order, personally I have seen no order come out yet, are you supposing order is yet to come, or the chaos hasn't yet peaked?

Just wait...

here on ATS we will get more evidence, more witnessess, more crap to keep us investigating....

Out in the sheep world... they will get more bad muslims, more Al Queada, more Taliban, more Pakistan... More of the war on terror.

And then one day... CNN or the BBC will say something about 9-11 and we all listen.

Because in the Sheep World, and the ATS world... CNN & BBC damn near own us all.

But I want to ask you one question... what happens if the 9-11 truth movement uncovers the truth?

in my opinion, it will be CHAOS!

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

new topics

join