It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yesterday morning I fell asleep in my red sweater and the next thing I knew I was outside flying around my property. I thought to myself that I had to be dreaming because no way could I fly. It was so real that I even had on my red sweater. I was concerned that it was daylight and my neighbors would see me. It was so easy to fly that I had to be careful not to go to high. I was over my barn and tall trees. I could see my cow and water trough. The horses were even still in the barn. Everything was just like it should have been outside. This went on for a short time and the next thing I knew I woke up. I am blown away at how real this dream was.

I'm not saying it means anything special, but it was so cool. I'm still amazed by the memory of it. I thought I'd share. I haven't had a flying dream in so many years and when I had them it was hard to stay flying. I will never forget the happy feeling I had in this dream. Incredible....

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Hi there hardamber.
I've had this happen to me too in a dream. I also found it exhilarating.
The feeling goes beyond cool. It's awesome!
It felt so real and I wanna do it again.
could you feel the wind because I could?
Maybe it was a OOBE? I can't explain it but like you I felt wonderful afterwards.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
From my limited knowledge of dream intrepetations, flying dreams like yours (where your soaring over everything) are supposed to mean you feel in total control of your life.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yes, I could feel a breeze and I felt the sun on my face. Everything was just exactly like it really was outside at that moment. I could swear I was out there flying.

No way do I feel like I'm in charge of anything in my life. We just lost a horse the week prior and I've been feeling real bad because of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

It appears that you were lucky. You have a lucid dream......
Which basically means that you were in control of your dream (astral realm) because you were aware of which reality you were in.

Hope that makes sense... anyhow I have only experienced lucid dreaming about twice. It usually comes by itself, but you should try and remember everything you did/said/thought the day before you went to sleep prior to your lucid state. If you can determine that, then you may be able to induce another experience like this.... and if you can do that, then the next time you will have even more control.

new topics

top topics

join