It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion brainwashed into young child.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I am proud to say that I am a christian, but this kinda freaked me out... The kid doesn't even know what he's saying so until he actually believes he shouldn't be preaching...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ah. I feel that the whole idea of christening and the learning of a religious scripture from a young and vulnerable age is basically indoctrination. It would work much better if people were allowed to make up their own minds on whatever religion (if, indeed, any) when they reach the age where they can make the decision by themselves.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

S+F The Amused

I for one am not amused, this is a disgrace and I would go as far as to say this is child abuse.

I'm sure the parents have already started viewing new homes and cars based on this kids potential.

Can anyone figure out what the kid is saying ?

Amway Amway ?

Jeeesus Jeeesus ?

Sieg Heil ?

Dear god, is there no end of the stupidity of humanity ?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Modwolf
Ah. I feel that the whole idea of christening and the learning of a religious scripture from a young and vulnerable age is basically indoctrination. It would work much better if people were allowed to make up their own minds on whatever religion (if, indeed, any) when they reach the age where they can make the decision by themselves.

But that's exactly what people DO. Look at this and numerous other threads replete with people rushing to tell their own story of how they were liberated from their parent's beliefs/values/etc. There is freedom, if there wasn't there wouldn't be half the posts on ATS. And don't let us think its just ATS either - the world is full to abundance with people who reject the religion of their upbringing.

This kid might grow up to be a buddhist/hindu/athiest or never think about the God question for the rest of his life. Neither brainwashed nor indoctrinated.

Perhaps you all want there to be government creches so on a Sunday morning when some parents go to whatever Church they have decided to go to they'll be able to leave their kids there? Do away with the family all together - certainly that's the way many Western countries are going. Which is certainly odd when one considers that when leaders and policy makers of today grew up Church and Curch schools were way more prevelant than they are today. Why aren't they persisiting in imposing this brainwashing and indoctrination on society as a whole?

You think if it had "worked" we'd have abortion, divorce, gay "marriage" etc. etc. like we have today? It's not this kid who needs to grow up its all the anti-religious who have a desperate deep seated need to justify their own nihilism by getting the rest of the world to join in.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Is this really what the child sees and hears when he's brought to church. It makes me wonder about the preacher! Wierd, wierd stuff...
But really, when people follow any belief, just because they were raised that way or their parents did it so they did, and don't stop believing, do they really have the same amount of belief or is it religion for religion's sake? And then if this generation if semi-believers passes on the same to their children, won't the religion in their family be diluted and eventually fade away?
IMO, children should be raised without doctrine, but be able to form their own informed opinions about the world, but with their parents as moral steering, only without deities or similar. Just teach them about what it is to be wise, noble and truthful. Above all, teach them to think for themselves and deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Wow! What a scene!
The kid looks and acts just like some of those hell's fire and brimstone guys in the churches I used to attend as a child. I really enjoyed the excitement of it all. Old ladies running up and down the aisles screaming unitelligible words, their heavy breasts bouncing up and down.

Perhaps this kid will become the next Sam Kinison. I sure do miss his comedy. He was a child preacher, too. He eventually realized what a sham artist he was and tired of his family making money off his ranting and raving in churches. So he took his rants to the stage and created some of the best comedy I have ever witnessed. Funny, right before he died from injuries sustained in a car accident, he opened his eyes, looked up to the sky like he was addressing God and said something like, Why now?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I'm not sure what concerns me most, the child screaming or the adults sycophantically applauding.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
That kid was cute and his little performance was sure like the preachers I subjected myself and my family to back years ago. The sad thing is there are probably people there that think this kid is some new prophet or something. I am so glad that I woke up in time so that my kids were not indoctrinated. I am pleased that everyone of them has their own ideas about spirituality. We have always had much discussion of various beliefs and tolerance has always been a big part of our family. Poor kid, he probably has years and years of being dragged to church, at least he can perfect his act.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
Is this really what the child sees and hears when he's brought to church.

My thoughts exactly .

That child might as well of been holding up a mirror.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Or was he "speaking in tongues" ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

I'm not sure what concerns me most, the child screaming or the adults sycophantically applauding.

Well that's why it's a form of brainwashing.

He is Impressionable

They keep making him do it like this...say this....Laughing AMEN AMEN...Praise Jesus

See to a 2 year old....He is getting major PROP'S or Laughter from them...
He love's the attention.
So he will continue to do this cause he get's a happy reaction from ADULT'S.

I bet i can get a 2 year old to wash my car or try iif i make it look UBER fun.
and praise him and give him all the attention a 2 year old can handle.

Heck i bet you can make him dress up in satanic cloth's..and act like a satanic priest..If he see's it enough and they did the 2 year old satanic boy the same way as they are in this video .

After 2 year's of it..he would be like a master....WHY

Becouse he would totally has no doubt the devil was the supreme being.

2 year's of of constant anything to a 2 year old's mind ..will be part of that kid's mental state for life.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Well that's why it's a form of brainwashing.

He is Impressionable

They keep making him do it like this...say this....Laughing AMEN AMEN...Praise Jesus

See to a 2 year old....He is getting major PROP'S or Laughter from them...
He love's the attention.
So he will continue to do this cause he get's a happy reaction from ADULT'S.

I bet i can get a 2 year old to wash my car or try iif i make it look UBER fun.
and praise him and give him all the attention a 2 year old can handle.

Heck i bet you can make him dress up in satanic cloth's..and act like a satanic priest..If he see's it enough and they did the 2 year old satanic boy the same way as they are in this video .After 2 year's of it..he would be like a master....WHY

Becouse he would totally has no doubt the devil was the supreme being.

2 year's of of constant anything to a 2 year old's mind ..will be part of that kid's mental state for life.

first off he i can almost guarantee he wasnt made to do any of that .. having a two year myself they tend to anything they can to get the love and attention of their peers.. so what we all have done it for generations .... and yes you prolly could get him to help wash your car.. come on wat child wouldnt love spraying water everywhere.... so what they are having fun and you are actually teaching them responsibility and just because i had my son help me sweep up the kitchen by holding the dustpan and having him dump it to teach more about responsibility doesnt mean i am brainwashing him to clean..does it?? i didnt think so especially since wen he doesnt want to do it i dont make him same instance with this if that kid didnt want to get up there and he was forced to do it he would have never have done it.. he got up there and did something that he had fun doing....
and hopefully wen this kid is old enough to choose his parents are more mature and understanding than our latter generations and he can choose if he wants to live the sac religious(yes i said it organized religiion is sac religious )then so be it but at least he exercised his naturally given right to free thought.......

lmao im sry but your 2 yr satan worship scenario got me thinkin about baby bush running around the bush family compound in satanic garb o thatis so hilarious.... not really it is actually very sad because it is quite possibly the truth seen has now he and daddy are supposedly apart of the illuminati

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by consciencious observer

By having you son dump ya stuff..sweep the floor ect...
Is teaching him responsibility..over time it will become a HABIT.
Brushing teeth
picking up after them self's.

Now with religion it's still basically the same.

They are teaching him there faith...
Over time it will start to become a HABIT..

Accept when you have you kid sweep the floor or pick his room up.

He is not in fear of the devil or god taking his soul.
burning in hell.

ect.. ect...

i don't see why this is hard to understand.

At 2 year's old this kid need's to play and be himself...
Not worry about putting on a preacher show for the congregation.
or even hear the word's SO and SO died on a cross..With nail's in his hand's and feet blood everywhere...then stabbed with a spear to make sure he was dead.

WHat 2 year old need's to have death beat into his head?

Like the Lad in the video he has never had one say in his life.
He is so far into this religion already he can imitate the pastor's down to a tee.
hince why it is brainwashing.

EVERYONE pick's up after themself's..sweep's the floor brush's teeth...unless your nasty.

Not everyone is forced to watch and hear religion as bad as this little boy.
that he can imitate them at age 2.
see the difference?

[edit on 25-4-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

ok i can agree with you on one thing my friend most organized religions have seemed to tend to twist the stories for their own benefit( the creation of heaven and hell so people had to go to church if they wanted to stay out of hell, men killing themselves for these non existent vrgins at the pearly gates..etc ) but until this child and the many just like him are old enough to understand these facts and come to their own conclusions(hopefully they are not forced by their peers to make decisions they wish not to make on the situation ..

why not just let these children have their fun in peace and go say something about the big kids at the top of the jungle gym instead

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You can teach a child religion, but to teach a child to be religious is a socially acceptable form of child abuse...............................................................

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Teaching a child anything could be considered brain washing by what you are going by. Should the child be raised athiest would that be better? The term brainwashing is only thrown around to degrade others.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Children with religion? must be brainwashed. If there was a child saying that there was no god would athiests be posting he was a brainwashed child; or would they be praising the intelect of a 5 year old?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciencious observer
he can choose if he wants to live the sac religious(yes i said it organized religiion is sac religious )then so be it but at least he exercised his naturally given right to free thought.......

I find this video disturbing and representative of the evils of organized "Christianity" .... "sac religious" - precisely.

of course, I find it disturbing whenever I catch one of those charismatic type preachers on t.v., and how the congregation acts many times is, to me, uncomfortable, almost unreal... I don't understand that type of behaviour.

and I AM a Christian, just not a church religion type Christian

looking at how this little boy is behaving, how he's being indoctrinated, it brings to mind Marilyn Manson, for some reason, who started out likely in a church not much unlike this... and look what that led to.

How Shock Musician Marilyn Manson Lost His Christianity

for me, this behaviour is almost demonic - no, not like the little boy is possessed, but if you listen to the voice, watch the actions... is that a holy feeling??

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join