It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion brainwashed into young child.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

So then what is right? what then do you say is moral? What is immoral?
How should a child be raised? You have opened the box with a statement how then should a child be raised? and by what standard? You have only given us a knee jerk response. You vilify religion and now you raise the mantle of righteousness for us. I believe you cannot because your own life is a testament to how failing you are as us all. So even to erect a form of righteousness humanly speaking is the highest form of hypocrisy but you did start it, please now finish it. How do you know evil when you face it? Is there evil or perception of evil. What a quagmire you started with.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I could not even understand what he was saying. That was just a little kid loving the sound of his own screaming voice. He was not preaching.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Haha, I laugh because the kid is just standing up there screaming and yelling jiberish.

But at the same time, I shake my head thinking that this is what he must see and hear every sunday.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So he has a nice future in big-time wrestling, being a pastor, or any other mindless entertainment. Pathetic!

That is sad and scary!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
We branwash our children from the day they were born. From "the american way", to "family values" to monetary class, our children are indoctrinated from their very first moment on this planet.

I do not agree with religious indoctrination, but it goes MUCH further than that.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I was right about the brainwashing. My friends all thought I was crazy.
Now I have proof
Religion is one of the few plagues that humanity doesn't need,
like war and money.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lorrie
I could not even understand what he was saying. That was just a little kid loving the sound of his own screaming voice. He was not preaching.

Yes sir, you are right about his own little trip - to me he is like the incarnation of Hitler. Better keep a close watch on this little brat

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
whoa guys ya all need to slow down a bit i myself see this just as a kid on stage having fun yelling gibberish out at everyone that he has come to know throughout his young life and i highly doubt his parents forced him to emulate the preacher like that it was more than likely something he picked up every sunday and his parents just wanted to share it with the church . like super certari saidthis is no more brainwashing than putting your child into little league or cheerleading. this kid is prolly no more than 2 years old. When he is up there and he can actually speak(let alone speak his own mind) and if he is then acting like a robot programmed to preach then call it brainwashing.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

totally agree with you dude

but just know that all that they have thrown in our faces will come flying back tenfold. it is only a matter of time before the end of their reign begins(hopefully it is a happy ending for all even they (because they themselves really are only a product of the environment they were forced into(somewhat "brainwashed" if you will)

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi, I from Europe so sorry for grammar.
This is classic example of one main reason why I hate USA. You have your crappy biblic God on every corner. Majority of you are being brainwashed from little childs with this.
Ok everyone can believe in what he wants but you are also fighting for it, killing for it and your religion is only right one on whole world.
Also people here on ATS in threads fighting againts NWO, dont want to be controled by someone and they ends their posts with "God help us" or any other god nonsense which is burned out in their minds.

I know that in US are also "normal" people with their own opinions made by themselves but I dont see them too often.

If there will be any depopulation or major catastrophe then I hope it will be in US because these "Gods sheeps" really deserved it.

Big sorry for you US people with your own brain and thoughts but this is mine look on the whole US.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
haha, what a perfect depiction of a preacher goin' at it.

from now on, when ever i see a man of the church huffin and puffin like that, i will think of this kid, and be crippled with laughter, thank you for the post.

S&F

edited spelling error

[edit on 23-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
Hi, I from Europe so sorry for grammar.
This is classic example of one main reason why I hate USA. You have your crappy biblic God on every corner. Majority of you are being brainwashed from little childs with this.
Ok everyone can believe in what he wants but you are also fighting for it, killing for it and your religion is only right one on whole world.
Also people here on ATS in threads fighting againts NWO, dont want to be controled by someone and they ends their posts with "God help us" or any other god nonsense which is burned out in their minds.

I know that in US are also "normal" people with their own opinions made by themselves but I dont see them too often.

If there will be any depopulation or major catastrophe then I hope it will be in US because these "Gods sheeps" really deserved it.

Big sorry for you US people with your own brain and thoughts but this is mine look on the whole US.

sry not to talk sh## or anything but i do believe many of the US believes came from europe and many of the scare tactics that are used are guess what also derived from what europe did to christianity. as far as ATS goes there are people from all across the globe posting on those "god save us" threads and note they say "god save us" not "man's manipulation of jesus' words, not the pope, not any dam bible or kuran(also the manipulations of man on our origins) toting misinformed person that decides to voice the crap that has been shoved down their throats and forced to believe( by their peers in fear of being disowned) but almighty god if their even is such a being. which i myself believe in a higher power only because i have had many of my own experiences with spirituality

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
A lot of adults are just old brainwashed children only knowing what they were told.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

yes i see this irony myself it is quite hilarious if only this and many other forms of preacher y/treachery could be abolished. it would be just one more step to a better day for all of mankind

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

yes i see this irony myself it is quite hilarious if only this and many other forms of preacher y/treachery could be abolished. it would be just one more step to a better day for all of mankind

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think those idiots need brainwashing. Imagine what evil they would do without a set of rules. Religion is good for the unenlightened. It keeps them from killing the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I don't remember who said it, but a quote I've always loved is "faith is professing a belief in something that deep down you know isn't true."

My parents are fundie xtians, and they wanted me to live my life believing in the Bible.
Their biggest mistake in that endeavor was insisting that I actually read and study it.

And the baby preacher... *sigh*
I feel sorry for that kid.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

they more or less are by their peers

this is part 1 of 12 and vol 1 of 3

they rest should be able to be found though the youtube link

[edit on 23-4-2009 by consciencious observer]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
reply to post by TheAmused

Just because you do not agree with religion doesn't mean that it is brainwashing. I don’t run around saying that Atheist are trying to brainwash children by doing their best to take God out of everything. The truth is neither side knows for sure what happens. It is all in what are beliefs are. For the record I was never forced to go to church as a child and didn’t start going until I 12 or 13.

It is brainwashing because you're indoctrinating the child to believe what you believe without giving them a chance to develop their own beliefs as they grow.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I was both disgusted and amused by that video. The kid does an excellent impression of the incoherent yet excited babbling that he must regularly witness.

Although I am not religious, and I haven't even been to church since I was about 6 years old, some of the anti-religion responses here are frightening in my opinion.

As someone who was taken from my own parents at age 10 and lived in group homes run by the state until I was 17, I see this as a very slippery slope. I think when people begin to say "you shouldn't be able to do that", it's only a matter of time before the government assumes responsibility.

There are enough kids already being raised by the government as it is. I was one of them and I personally witnessed soooo many come and go while I was in custody. I've seen and experienced what they go through.

In my opinion, people should be responsible for their own children. I'd like to be responsible for mine. No parent is perfect, we can only hope that children grow up to think for themselves. I did, even despite spending much of my adolescence under strict government control.

The chance that some may end up brainwashed for life does not merit interference from outside the family to reduce the likelihood of "brainwashing" which may or may not be overcome by the individual naturally in the future.

That's just my perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join