It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn't God heal amputees?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

More to the point, the world has huge amount of food, look how much gets wasted... the world has heaps of money, consider the amount spent on weapons and war, gambling, drinking, drugs tobacco...the earth is a very wealthy planet, unfortunatley human kind have perverted their concepts and decided that greed possibly prevails, topped possibly with laziness.

Laziness of mind not necessarily of body. Some people have given up on positive thoughts. So they accept that human beings will just shoot and kill and continue to want what others have, so they steal it, even another cultures country, consider Tibet.... There is enough money to dig wells, provide food, solar power to villiages without electricity etc.

some people just can not see that the human race is basically a family... lots of family domestics thats for sure, and plenty of money and knowledge to solve hunger and poverty.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
33rd Degree Cabalist: The Super Secret Atheist Cabal to Rule the World and Destroy Religion, Family Values, The American Way of Life and Other Stuff We haven't Thought of Yet. Ltd.
"When in doubt, the default position should be DOUBT."
"Sunday's horoscope is note worthy because of its strange, sudden and wholly unpredictable and inexplicable occurrences, affecting all phases of life." Your Horoscope" L.A. Evening Hera

do you agree with 33rd degree masons on this Gawdzila?

Never done any brick laying. Wouldn't have a clue what they're about. The only club I ever joined with Uncle Sam's Canoe Club.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
In the Bible, God curses amputees and lepers. I can't be bothered to find the passage right now.

He also curses people afflicted with STD's, which in the Bible are called "the plagues of Egypt"

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

vcwxvwligen:

Ido not know of anywhere in the Bible where there are curses upon amputees. The Lord would never throw away people like that. I know it must hurt him very much to see people like this and he would want to heal a person like this. But he doesn't work that way, he is more concerned with a persons spiritual wellbeing and not so much their physycial wellbeing.

Even with all our faults we are his children and he will always love and want us as part of his family.

Peace to you,
Grandma

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
Why doesn't God heal amputees?

He does, but sometimes not in the way you may expect.

He does and has..... At Lourdes an Italian man had his cancerous hip-bones restored.
Vicky

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

I've heard this claim before, but I've never seen it backed up by any medical evidence. Living in a predominately Catholic country, I've heard all sorts of claims about the place.

But it's a good question. Why doesn't God heal amputees? What about those who've lost their eyes?..not their sight, their eyes. What about cleft palates? etc etc.

It seems that the diseases that are life threatening are ok, but the others...eh, no bother.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by Vicky32

I've heard this claim before, but I've never seen it backed up by any medical evidence. Living in a predominately Catholic country, I've heard all sorts of claims about the place.

But it's a good question. Why doesn't God heal amputees? What about those who've lost their eyes?..not their sight, their eyes. What about cleft palates? etc etc.

It seems that the diseases that are life threatening are ok, but the others...eh, no bother.

Right now I am searching for the link I used to have about it (I have debated the identical subject before on h2g2 the BBC website originally founded by Douglas Adams.
I do remember quite a lot about it - but I know you won't take my word for it (and why should you?) so I am looking for a linkie...
Not everyone who goes to Lourdes is physically healed and I don't know why - but that there are reasons, I am confident.
Vicky
Vittorio Micheli, that's the guy!
Vittorio Micheli link no 1
(About two thirds of the way down the page.)
As you know, Lourdes has a medical bureau which thoroughly investigates all cases before accepting any healing.
Vittorio Micheli Link no 2
and
VM link 3 Medical Bureau
That should be enough to be going on with...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Also, there is needed a healer for God to do the work. Believers. It is to make a miraculous mind, to stand open for everything being able to happen. True believers.

Do you truly care is the deal. Do you truly want out of your heart for this person to be healed or do you do it only out of sorrow.

Believe and miracles happen.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Firt there is need of unity and faith. Then all will become as we feel in our hearts. What a joy it will bring! Peace on earth.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join