It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admit It! We cant't wait to tell the world We Told You So!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I personally can't wait for disclosure so I can finally show off my vast knowledge of ufology.I'll be an expert! Admit it, after disclosure won't you want to inform your friends and co workers about the inner workings of ufology that you've been privy to all along? I know me...I'll be giving out advice right and left. How about you? Be honest now.

[edit on 4/22/2009 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I hear ya. I will be an expert to the people around me. I will also be able to return the favor of giving them all tin foil hats.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I love those "I told you so" moments. Validity seldom comes to those with "high strangness" thought processes.

911 being an inside job will not be a pleasant "I told you so" moment. But it will come!

[edit on 22-4-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I freely admit it. When the time comes, I will unveil all the acronyms and furtive stories of UFOlogy that I am familiar with.

See, I've experienced this to a degree recently. People used to think I was hopelessly paranoid. Now...... not so much. Now those around me are coming around to my way of thinking. These days, I'm merely eccentric. Quite an improvement.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

But what if the discloser is nothing more than alright people you caught us we built the UFOs no aliens it was just us spending your hard earned money.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
I hear ya. I will be an expert to the people around me. I will also be able to return the favor of giving them all tin foil hats.

I've got tin foil hats.
We use them to go up to Menwith Hill.
Never been stopped up there either whilst wearing said attire.

top topics

join