It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walkout was STAGED: British Ambassador Peter Gooderham admits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Walkout was STAGED: British Ambassador Peter Gooderham admits

British Ambassador Peter Gooderham admits that the VAST MAJORITY of the delegates met in the morning and agreed to walkout on the speech by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad if Israel was mentioned!. What does that tell us? That after the shocking behaviour of Israel in the recent Gaza massacre that the perpetrators of what have been described in the British House of Parliament as a Warcrime can not be mentioned at the United Nations? A VERY dangerous precedent indeed

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If you know what is going to be said, what is the problem responding accordingly?

Just that fact that Ackiminajihad was even invited to speak at an anti-racism forum, and people actually showed up was amazing.

I support the walkout....staged or not!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by setfree
British Ambassador Peter Gooderham admits that the VAST MAJORITY of the delegates met in the morning and agreed to walkout on the speech by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad if Israel was mentioned!.

What it tells us is that the Western nations are really behind a decent, productive anti-racist forum, but really not too impressed with Mahmoud using it as an excuse to run his suck.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Excellent find.

I had a gut feeling that the whole thing was staged. I'm really surprised you found proof. Well done. I'm starring and flagging this because it's an extremely important piece of news. If this can even get near the mainstream we'll have exposed these people still further.

To clarify: I don't support either Israel or Iran, I'm just against the demonising of this man because it looks like a concerted attempt to push for war. Somebody help us!

[edit on 14f20093pmWed, 22 Apr 2009 20:00:55 -050055 by HiAliens]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So it was staged! This is not a bad thing. It just shows that a few people had the common sense to come together and protest this idiot!

What is so bad about that???

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Definition of 'absolute ignorance and arrogance'

Attending a forum on racism, but disregarding and walking out when a nation you don’t like makes relevant statements about the 'obvious and current' racist policies of a nation you do like.

Oh yeah, that’s something to be proud of there western society.

worst yet it was organised.

So in other words

'' No matter what he says, the second he brings up Israel, and their murderous racist policies we leave. Because thats not why we came here, we came here to protect Israel ''

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

I support the walkout....staged or not!

But what is this? Theater? Isn't that a rather disingenuous manipulation of a world forum?

It seems like ..., counter to the principle that the "UN" is supposed to be about... hearing each other out. No?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Nice find, I had a feeling it had to be staged but for one of them to admit it... I mean honestly, two guys in a clown wig begin throwing red noses at the Iranian president, then immediately soon after, 40 of the delegates start walking out rank and file?

Pu-leeze.

It was killer propaganda though. Some major newspapers even were claiming that 'everybody' walked out when it was just 40 of these very disrespectful people.

top topics

join