It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember that Hollow Earth Expedition?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Secrets

Are these images for real?

They seem almost too good to be true.

-G

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kellaris

I've never heard of that Czech that went down there, but that's pretty crazy stuff.

The lack of pictures of the poles IMO is solid evidence that there is something at the poles that we are not supposed to see. I'm not implying that there are 300 mile wide gaping holes at both poles that are the entrance to the advanced civilization of Agartha or whatever, but I definitely think there's some wacky stuff going on up there.

One thing that stumps me about the Hollow Earth theory is all of the supposed expeditions that people make to the north pole. Surely the tourists and scientists would notice the massive holes in the earth. And if they're being paid off or threatened by the governments, you'd think at least one brave hero would come forward and expose the lie. But then I hear other theories that the earth is cavelike, sort of like a sponge. So I don't know what to think. My mind is pulling in like 4 different directions on what to think of the Hollow Earth theory.

Brooks Agnew and his expedition gave me a glimmer of hope that we might finally find out what's at the poles, but he's gone ghost on us. Does anybody remember on his website how long he said the expedition would take? Because it's been a few years, and I'm still anxious to find out what the dealio is up there.

There are only a few possible outcomes of the expedition IMO: that Brooks Agnew is a crafty conman who swindled several people out of millions of dollars, Him and all of his colleagues were brutally murdered when they set off, They reached the secret inner earth and decided to stay there instead of coming back to this crappy world, Or they are still on the expedition and will return soon to wake everybody up. Sadly, it's probably the first

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
They still have their website running offering people the chance to join the expedition by posting a video of them self with their name and what they plan to bring with them.
It was also mentioned the expedition has to be put on hold because the ship was scrapped and there is only one ship left capable of the journey, also mentioned the funding was not going so well as someone pulled out.
They also mentioned if they get enough funding they can start this year but i dont know how well that went.
There is also a few expedition being planned by plane though somewhat expensive they will be taking place soon.
In any case i am planning my own journey there, i have done a lot of research into many entrances and have contacted people who have had experiences with inner earth.
I am not talking about the polar openings but the cavern entrances. some are like mazes while others are not, some being man made.
Contact me if you are interested in joining me on this journey one step at a time.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greentree89

I don't understand why Brooks Agnew did not just decide to go by plane in the first place. It would be a lot quicker and cheaper, plus there's almost no risk of them getting stuck in the ice and freezing to death when they're 20,000ft in the air. Plus, aerial footage would capture the polar holes (If they are really there) much better than footage from the ground, would it not?
edit on 7-1-2011 by DontLegalizeDecriminalize because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Come on guys. Let's think about this. I really believe the reason the airspace around the North Pole is restricted is because our government doesn't want anyone to reveal their covert plans to overthrow the Isle of Misfit Toys.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Are you sure it's restricted? I remember reading that since it's international waters, it cannot be restricted from anybody.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I've followed the Hollow Earth theory in it's many forms for decades.

If anyone wants a good place to find lots of info in one spot, check out Sinter Klass' thread:

My Unexpected Discovery, The Hollow Earth...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

what entrance do you plan to use?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

hi,
i saw your post about a possible visit to inner earth...
when do you plan to go? how many people are interested in joining you?

i am interested in exploring inner earth... although i have not seen what it looks like, i believe it is real... and would love to see it in person...

contact me.
Regards

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Hi, I've never actually joined any forum for any reason, but I'm very interested in getting something going for a hollow earth expedition. I do not expect to return, nor do I intend to. Based on my research, the probability of returning alive is very slim, but perhaps staying there alive is more feasible. I have one or two pet theories, Mount Shasta, and the Great Lakes, but Shasta is a long shot and The Lake Michigan, well, I'd say those waters are pretty icy and deep- death is just as likely as success in that case I presume. I'm hoping you have some better ideas than I do however. Please contact me directly, if you write me here, god knows when I'll actually locate my mailbox- I really have no idea how this works. This post is why I joined this forum. My email is [email protected]. Please, anyone with any helpful information or advice is welcome to contact me on this subject. The answer is so close and yet so far, at least from where I am standing, and it could be perhaps our only hope for surviving the coming year.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DontLegalizeDecriminalize

The data denial act is an international treaty preventing photos video and weather equipment from being used near the poles. Somehow, this slipped by congress, the American people, etc. etc.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join