It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Jesus is still mad at us for nailing him to a cross

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Do you think Jesus is mad at us people of jewish decent for for nailing him to a

cross? let his anger be on us and on are sons and their sons where does it stop ?

sometime I think im just a vessel of gods wrath.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Damaged

I'm very surprised you actually believed jesus was a historical figure, you being of jewish decent and all that.

Surely by raising the question of whether or not he's still mad at you, would imply that you believe he's still about and some sort of a god.

May I take it you are not a practicing jew and are some sort of christian ?

If your an xtian, don't worry about it as you were forgiven the moment you became an xtian.

If your a practicing jew, well you should know better.

If your neither of these then I fail to see the point of the question, perhaps your just out to do some xtian bashing ? If so, well you could do much better next time.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
No.

Bless them father for they know not what they do. That pretty much sums it up, he understood they didn't realize what they did, and if they did realize then they wouldn't have done it.

There is a thing called poor in spirit, which basically means ignorance of truth/spirit/understanding. Such people are blessed because they aren't "wicked", they just don't know any better.

It's like if you have a child, and that child does something bad because he didn't know any better. You understand and forgive the child for that reason.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Are you trying to say that anyone who talks about a religious thing must by default belong to that religion? Seems like a rather ignorant assumption to me.

I talk about Jesus all the time, but don't consider myself to be a christian.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
JEsus is and was not mad at any human for nailing him to the cross..he knew this had to be done, so we could get into heaven..it was planned out. And, thiers his famous words he said before he died on the cross..forgive them god, for they know not what thier doing.... that should answer your question.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
That is an hilarious question. Maybe you should ask him. Just find a nice quiet place and be still. Then say hey Jesus are you mad because we nailed you up. If you feel like telling him you are sorry then go ahead. Then sit still and quiet for 15 min or so and see if you get a sense that he communicated back to you in some way.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If your a follower of the Christian faith, then you know how the bible relates the story. Jesus was playing his role, his part in the redemptive process.

There is and was no reason for him to be "mad" at humanity, he knew going into it what the outcome had to be.

It was only after assuming the burden of our sins and feeling the loss or separation from the father, that he cried "Father , take this cup from me".

So it's obvious he had a moment of utter fear, but he knew what had to be done and followed through.

edit for bad grammar

[edit on 22-4-2009 by deadbang]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wow im so sorry if I offended anyone please for give me .

thanks for the replys .

But really if someone beat me and nailed me to a cross and I died and

rose again i would be in a flux of emotions and not of a good frame of

mind i mean he was a good guy.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Damaged

I get your point. I would be more than a little pissed if someone nailed me to a cross to, and then to make it worse I had to go through the trouble of being in hell for three days, whooping butt on the devil, and then resurrecting myself. That is just a rough week, its bound to make you a little tense.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Damaged

Well I will use the lyrics of a particular song by a Perfect Circle to emphasize my belief on the matter.

"It's Not Like You Killed Someone
It's Not like you drove a hatefull spear into his side
Praise the one who left you
Broken down and paralyzed
He did it all for you
He did it all for you"

Edit To Add: To quell some questions of some members, the song is not particulary about Jesus being mad, as somebody pointed it to me, however I think it's stupid that Jesus would keep a 2000 year old grudge against humanity. The lines above simply give you my line of reasoning.

~Keeper

[edit on 4/22/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Please no I am not Christian bashing sorry? most Christians are good

people ,that I know. So know im not trying to bash anyone Jew or

Christian.Perish the thought.

matthew 27 v25 His blood be on us and our childern.

so your saying he can forgive that?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
He shouldnt be mad doesnt he forgive everyone ?

but hey i'd be pissed

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
JEsus is and was not mad at any human for nailing him to the cross..he knew this had to be done, so we could get into heaven..it was planned out.

Isn't that kind of a sick disgusting morbid plan? What kind of god are we dealing with here anyhow? This god sounds like one sick and disturbed dude that needs to be judged himself.

.. for they know not what thier doing....

Come on, a murder is a murder. How can anyone go about torturing and murdering someone and not know what they are doing? Is someone suggesting all those that were involved were insane and mentally incompetent to stand trial, because they had no idea of what they were doing? I don't buy it.

All this religious nonsense sounds so sickening and disgusting to me. Frankly, I don't think I want to go to heaven, it sounds like a creepy bloody place run by some kind of blood thirsty megalomaniac. Not even 69 virgins is enough to temp me into wanting to go there now.
I think I'm going to opt out of this whole heaven or hell junkola.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
but hey i'd be pissed

Say, isn't heaven suppose to be like some kind of grand place everyone WANTS to go to? I'd think this Jesus dude would be thankful to those that sent him off to such a great and grand place. If he is still angry, heaven must really suck.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
haha it does but maybe hes thanking us hes gone up there, earths pretty #ty lmao. how can he be happy when theres no pot noodles ?

i know i'd be happy to leave a earth without them

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yes of course Jesus is still mad at us. If you were God and your creation nailed you on a cross when you came to meet them in a human body. Wouldn't you be #ing pissed? And if your spirit lives forever then you would surely require from humanity a lot more than 2000 years as it would be like a nanosecond to you. You'd probably be pissed for as long as your creation kills innocents and send your wrath on those fools to teach them better.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damaged
Do you think Jesus is mad at us people of jewish decent for for nailing him to a

cross? let his anger be on us and on are sons and their sons where does it stop ?

sometime I think im just a vessel of gods wrath.

*sigh* I don't know whether to treat this as a serious inquiry, or more troll-baiting. For now, I'll assume the former.

Matthew 26:50-56
50And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus and took him.

51And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.

52Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

53Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

54But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

55In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thief with swords and staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me.

56But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.

He could have called down 12 legions of angels. That's approximately 12,000 angels. A single angel once slew 180,000 men in a single night.

Several times he said that he was voluntarily giving up his life, and that no man could take it from him if he didn't let them. (paraphrased).

So, in short, no.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
He shouldnt be mad doesnt he forgive everyone ?

He died so that everyone who believes in Him would be saved. Would you die to save someone you loved? Would you be angry at the person you saved? Or would you be glad that they may now live?

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13

First Jesus said this. Then he did this.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Refreshing to see a topic such as this, thank you. I have some things to add.

As we all know, Jesus was a Jew and Jews are forbidden to drink blood. Jesus did not drink blood Himself but many practicing Christians do drink it but substitute actual blood with wine or juice. Blood drinking or ritual wine/juice substitute for blood drinking, is vampiric. Vampires seek to achieve immortality. Christians are told if they drink the blood of Jesus they will become immortal, Which they do become, but they are left behind the gate of the God Force/Father, dwelling around a certain level in the universe in despair because they have been tricked into thinking they would get through the gate while they worshipped Jesus and drank his blood while here on earth. Although, there is still comfort to be found
there, in that level/realm.

Jesus was so powerful on earth, made such a profound historical impact with being the chosen son of man, who was cherished and admired by mass amounts of people, that a secret elite group formulated a plan not long after His death, but before the compiliation of the papers that were put together that make up what we know as the bible, to implement a curse against him and his followers, that would prevent him from going into the God Force and sitting at the right hand of the Father. The curse was tricking followers of Jesus Christ to perform the ritual drinking of his blood/Eucharist claiming they would receive everlasting life with Him and be led into the pearly gates of heaven, and be with God if they did so, but in actuality it would instead contiunally suck Jesus Christ's energy from him, keeping it low enough to drain his strength preventing him from opening the gate to the force. Unknowingstly, Jesus's followers became vampires that sucked the energy out of him which prevented him, and continue to prevent him, from opening the gate - the perfect trick, a most powerful covert curse in turn for the curse of the blood libel...And all the people answered and said, “His blood be upon us and on our children.” (Matthew 27:24–25) .

Some followers have been tricked into believing that He already sits at the right hand of the Father, but because Jesus is continually being manipulated and victimized by the blood drinking of His followers, He is unable to sit at the right hand of the Father, He is not there yet. He could be sitting at the right hand of the Father if the blood drinking of His followers would cease. Only those that believe in him, love him and have faith in Him that drink his blood provide the power to curse him which prevents him from reaching the God Force/Sitting at the right hand of the Father. Recruitment to follow Jesus Christ and drink His blood in communion, even though wine or juice is substituted, every day, or every week, or every month, or when ever, year after year, century after century, is a powerful enough evil ritual, made especially more powerful with millions of Christians through out the years participating, that provides even more power to keep the curse in full swing preventing Jesus from ever reaching the God Force. Jesus, having been abused and manipulated while He was here on earth by humans, tortured and nailed to the cross, left to die with no one strong and courageous enough to follow through and actually save him, is still continually being abused and manipulated, (through frivioulous prayer, by hundreds of thousands of his followers, along with their unknowingly, or even knowingly, participating in their sustaining of the curse by drinking his blood,) in the sprit world where high level prophets dwell, with some in their own sections on the same realm. The Muslims, like the Jews, are forbidden to drink blood. Christians are forbidden as well. The Old and New Testaments prohibiting blood drinking as noted in Genesis 9:4; Leviticus 3:17, 7:26, 17:12, 17:14, 19:26; Deuteronomy 12:16, 12:23, 15:23; 1 Samuel 14:33-34; Ezekiel 33:25; Acts 15:20, 15:29, 21:25

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Alright, I've been thinking about this and I think I've found the answer.

Jesus is DEAD.

And by dead I mean the Jesus written about, the person, the 3rd dimensional representation of the Son Of God, is DEAD.

His soul most likely is still around and still doing it's things, however, the person you know as JESUS is DEAD.

So he can't possibly care anymore.

~Keeper

top topics

<<   2 >>

join