It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods DNA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I'm putting this up cause I was thinking about this the other night and I want to hear what other people think. Its probably STUPID but w.e I gave it a good try. I'm going to try to put it in words as best as i can. I hope to hear from a lot of people.

So like most people out there I believe in a god or powerful being, whatever you wanna call him/her or it. And I started to think, if someone created us, it couldn't have been out of nothing, this being had to have some knowledge about science, of course he is the "all knowing being" so he had to know how to create humans with his own DNA, after all what makes us the way we are is our DNA. Today we can Genetically modify an embryo, this made me think maybe God went in search of a planet that can be habitable and he genetically modify an embryo and set the evolved form of the embryo on earth, the bible says that after god created man he decided to create a help-mate which was a woman created from Adams rib.

Maybe God is from a distant planet, one of the most ancient planets in the universe, who knows, and him and others came to do sort of a science experiment. Now think about this, if scientist today decide and are able to make tiny people from our own DNA and we created a small environment for them, and the head scientist tells them "I'm god and I created you and everything around you" wouldn't that make him their God? Maybe that's how the whole human creation theory really is. So what I think is that, creation wasn't just out of nothing, it could have been evolution, I don't know but for sure it had something to do with DNA. The creation of human kind had to start with DNA.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
According to one of the oldest legends of Creation, the Sumerian legends, "God" came from "The tenth planet from Orion"(Or twelth, depending on how you count them). The arriving creator-gods were several, but THE Creator among them, were named Enkil, and according to their legends, created Man by crossbreeding his own Kind with the primitive Man.

That is how Man came to be, according to the older legends, which many other later legends are based on.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Thanks i did not know that, i will look it up

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

top topics

join