It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project HEDON, and the mystery my father left me

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hedonhoaxlulz

i came from the school of the broken hand
spatial angel fell from grace into space uncharted
my train of thought derailed just as i was rigging the sails
fail or pass classical ragged tagger nagging nuisance fuse
prudent muse ate the apple and got booted from chapel

rascal rapscallion sprayed down entire battalion
astounded audience watched shoddy performance enormous
discordant forest burned down sound waves
the situation at hand is rather grave

master slave relationship gets old real quick
do you feel thick headed after taking the sickly sedative
better live now because here comes mr. plow
bombed out city felt little to no pity for insidious schemes

hideous themes is what sweet dreams are made of
rotten orchard tortured regenerates a new branch
a new rancid dance for the acrid passive mansion massive
glass jaw boxer made his money with toxic moxie

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hedon logged in yesterday but didn't post...

What do you reckon Mods?

Time to call [HOAX] yet or shall we let him have one last chance?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hedon

Your story is not that far fetched as some may want to believe. Many people have been used as Guinea pigs in tests, and that ranges from African American men given syphilis and not treated to mildly retarded teenagers fed radioactive material in there breakfasts. '___' was tested on military and other subjects, and that is well known.

I hope you can find some other evidence that this took place, so the people who were subjected can still get help if they are still alive.

The government has done many shameful acts in the past, so this one may be quite true.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hedon has posted a new entry on blogspot!

Sadly, he does not upload any new evidence...

He seems to be digging himself out of a hole.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by hedonhoaxlol]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hedonhoaxlol

I did read the post, and it does not seem far fetched like some of the claims made at ATS. That does not mean I believe him as I require some proof. I guess what he wrote is beginning to look like the typical "I was given some secret explosive information" story.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yes, I would of liked to see the story progress.

Unfortunately, hedon was shot down fairly quickly.

Maybe...the government sent someone to silence hedon? Someone who mimicked him!

Who knows what interesting tidbits he had to share with us?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Great. I saw when this thread started. I left immediately. Now I come back and see these last pages. Thank God I didn't wasted my time with this one!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

Oh yeah, so he has.

projecthedon.blogspot.com...

So he is trying to say that he started a blog, someone found the blog (god knows how) then posted his blog story on ats under a fake account

Still no more photos of his journal though. Probably got cramp in his hand from writing those two pages last week I guess

Hedon logged in again on 03 May 2009 but still didn't post anything in his thread. Hmm....

[edit on 4/5/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alienanderson

Could this be another FARK thread to make ATS look bad? I am beginning to wonder, as that site has challenged its members to make fake UFO photos and videos. They could take the next step and write hoax UFO and other fringe stories.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
kinda funny that the original poster recited the diary word for word before he posted in in his blog...some people must think were stupid...And of course he doesnt work for meals on wheels,im pretty sure its a volunteer thing..

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Actually, my girlfriend worked for Meals on Wheels as they do have a few paying slots. Most of it is volunteer work, but he may be telling the truth on that one.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
oh man. epic let-down. I just spent the entire second quarter of the Lakers/Rockets game 7 reading this promising-looking, very interesting thread. talk about REALLY anti-climatic hahaha I'll chalk it up to a n00b mistake lol

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngoogs
oh man. epic let-down. I just spent the entire second quarter of the Lakers/Rockets game 7 reading this promising-looking, very interesting thread. talk about REALLY anti-climatic hahaha I'll chalk it up to a n00b mistake lol

Unfortunately you'll find many threads like that on ATS...

Fortunately the obvious hoaxes are moved to this forum pretty quickly:

[HOAX] Forum

See you around

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson

Originally posted by ngoogs

Unfortunately you'll find many threads like that on ATS...

Fortunately the obvious hoaxes are moved to this forum pretty quickly:

[HOAX] Forum

See you around

Thanks for the heads up haha I figured that would be the case but the first couple pages seemed promising lol. Talk about a learning experience! lol

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i am very srry for you that you lost your father and good luck on your research

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I dunno. I have to say that when I saw the OP, I thought it looked very copy paste to me. There is nothing in the blogspot entry that seems immediately suspicious, but then there is also nothing there that seems like proof. I mean, a picture of a crinkled page with words scribbled on it is not much to go on.

Obviously the guy with the blog is disavowing this ATS thread. Kind of a shame, really, I would love to have seen this thing expand a bit and get more pages from that journal (9if it indeed existed).

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Just read the whole thread. Hilarious. Although Hedon's story could be made into a very good point and click adventure game if anything lol.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Project Bluebird, Project Chatter is part of MKDelta - a predecessor of MKUltra. Reference Project Artichoke en.wikipedia.org...

Note, I find no reference to a Project "Hedon"; nor have I heard of it. The material clearly fits in with the projects noted above. I suspect the "Hedon" is a 'red herring'.

Anyway, while the story rung true - there's a question as to the ATS poster's authenticity in my mind. The OP's two posts on page 6 of this thread seem to contradict each other and the referenced projecthedon.blogspot.com...

Is the ATS OP a nick "spoofer"? Is this copyrighted material his own or another person's? Have ATS ToS been broken?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join