It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project HEDON, and the mystery my father left me

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hedon

Cool, I look forward to seeing the scans. Perhaps you missed my question earlier, what name were you registered under at realityuncovered? Also, would you care to respond to any of my allegations that you are lying through your teeth?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It took me far longer than I wanted, but I did upload two pages of my father's journal. It's 2:30 AM where I live, so I'm not going to upload them to this post. View them at ProjectHedon.blogspot.com

That site is where I will be posting updates, because it is easier to organize and simpler to see the story as a whole than on a forum. However, I will remain active in this thread. I will respond to specific questions that hae been asked tomorrow, but right now I have to go to sleep.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i had a look at the blogspot.
the OP has scanned a pair of pages. no dates and they appear to be random pages. why not start at the beginning?
it could have been scrawled down yesterday or even copied from fictional essay.
also the story originally posted has been copied to the blog which was created on the 25/4/09.

the mystery becomes more and more hollow as it unfolds.
excuse me for being sceptical and refusing to offer the benefit of the doubt but...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
two lousy pages?

what kind of scanner do you have? sheesh, that's what . . . 5mins of work?

here is my suggestion:

1) right now, take a pic of this collection of journals you found. all of them in one shot, fanned out, so we can see the type(s) of journals used and gauge their approximate age.

2) take a pic of them opened in such a way that we can see they have writing inside of them

3) take a pic of 10 random pages of your father's notes

4) post those 12 images, total, either here on on your blog

that should be, at most 30mins of time. at most. probably less time that it took you to make your initial post in this forum.

it would buy you a decent amount of cred, even with a major skeptic like me, and make this thread at least worth following further. because as of now, it's simply not.

very little of your story makes any sense. it contains holes from top to bottom, even at the rough entry-level of details. it seems far more likely that you created a story built around these legends.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Let's not be to hasty here guys, remember, this guy has a lot on his plate, what between his research for the museum, his charity work for meals on wheels, why, he is probably down at the orphanage right now, reading to underprivileged children, or maybe at the hospital, doing puppet shows for terminally ill kids.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Though I do relize that back then handwriting was something people of that era actually took pride in..And if your Dad purposely wrote like a woman,and then crumpeled the pages in the journel,then i'll beleive..

i honestly think that after seeing the pages that this is a hoax of a woman,that made a story up based on internet research,then copied a few pages of her story onto standard colledge ruled paper ..Then crumpled the pages before a scan to give it the antiquey look..

Prove me wrong..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
How embarrassing...

The plug really should be pulled on this..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You say the author's native language is Spanish? That he did his PhD in neuroscience at the University of Madrid?

Then moved as an adult to the United States? In the 1950's?

That during this deterioration/semi-alcoholism, he wrote those words in English in the manner that you claim he did?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
**You say the author's native language is Spanish? That he did his PhD in neuroscience at the University of Madrid? **

close. he was a year away from completing his PhD but gave it all up to go work in arizona

for some . . . mysterious . . . reason

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Listen up. The person who is writing the blog is NOT me, and he is NOT the person who's story this is. He is trying to make me look bad to everyone. DO NOT take seriously any words or pictures that he posts. Thanks guys, for trusting me.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
give it up....

As they say..The jig Is Up..I was waiting to see a donation box on that site..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hedon
Listen up. The person who is writing the blog is NOT me, and he is NOT the person who's story this is. He is trying to make me look bad to everyone. DO NOT take seriously any words or pictures that he posts. Thanks guys, for trusting me.

just incase hedon trys to change his story..
Hedon..apply directly to the pain

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Wow... so we're to assume that somebody (NOT me?) made the post listing the blogspot address?

Listen up. The person writing this post has given all the benfit of doubt allotted for this thread.

I've pointed out the obvious intellectual plaigarism (remember, page 1????)

I've pointed out the possible meaning behind your member name/ Project HEDON... (remember, page 1????)

I pointed out the possible "viral" implications to the film, The Jaunt... all while remaining polite and objective. (remember, page 1????)

Several others have noted my prior posts, and agreed or elaborated. (remember, pretty much every page????)

I can't buy this BS anymore, especially considering the above quoted post.

Lucy, you got some 'splainin to do....

[edit on 26/4/09 by cbianchi513]

[edit on 26/4/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
no, please tell us more!

we're hanging on your every word, fer chrissakes!

we believe you hedon.

ha!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27
either way it's over. Finito. Done.

I would love for this guy just to admit it.. just for once.. "Just say I'm an asshole I was bored..I'm sorry"..

But he won't..

Originally posted by T0by
reply to post by Molan27

Someone actually did that once, I can't remember who though!

Yep that's correct TOby, someone did own up once

From the details that I can remember he said he had found secret files on a second hand hard drive (bought from ebay possibly?) relating to space travel projects (and maybe UFOs?) and he promised more information to follow

Following ATS users' demands for proof he quickly posted a photo from the "secret files" claiming it was a ship going through hyperspace

An ATS user ran the photo through photoshop and inverted it - it turned out to be a photo of motion-blurred dog poo!!

The hoaxer admitted he was bored at home sat in a wheelchair all day.
He was going to provide a full story but ATS users didn't give him enough time before demanding proof!

He then tried to make ATS users feel guilty for busting his hoax by saying that he was going to kill himself live on the internet just for something to do...

Anyone here remember that thread title?

[edit on 27/4/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I'm sorry I'm taking a ludicrous amount of time to do this. I'm just posting to let everyone know that the scan of the journal page will be up soon. And I will scan more tomorrow.
Again, sorry for the wait, I'm sure it's raised some doubt. Even though this is extremely important to me, I have a lot of items on my agenda that come before this, unfortunately.

Hedon: "Quick quick quick! I gotta make a fake journal page now Damn!"
"Why didn't I prepare some before posting this story!!?!"
"Damn those meddling ATS users!"

It took me far longer than I wanted, but I did upload two pages of my father's journal. It's 2:30 AM where I live, so I'm not going to upload them to this post. View them at ProjectHedon.blogspot.com

I will remain active in this thread. I will respond to specific questions that hae been asked tomorrow, but right now I have to go to sleep.

Hedon: "I've made two now using the text from my original post. There, that should keep them off my back for a day or so. Writing out those two pages has taken longer that I though and has really tired me out, I'm off to bed before I have to start defending myself again."

Hedon: "Damn! They didn't believe my fake journal pages!! Better try to deny them!"

BUSTED!!!

[edit on 27/4/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hedon

Right... Then why, pray tell, did you direct us to his blog?:

View them at ProjectHedon.blogspot.com

That site is where I will be posting updates, because it is easier to organize and simpler to see the story as a whole than on a forum. However, I will remain active in this thread. I will respond to specific questions that hae been asked tomorrow, but right now I have to go to sleep.

Here is my specific question: I've already asked this before, and I'm sure it doesn't matter now, as you've done quite enough already to incriminate yourself, but what user name were you registered under at realityuncovered.net?

reply to post by alienanderson

Your write-up of Hedon's thought process was very amusing, good show! Yes, this is starting to become quite laughable.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This should be filed under "Threads That Go Softly into that Good Night". They start out with a huge bang - starred and flagged to the top of the ranks - only to fizzle to nothing in a short half-dozen pages with no resolution.

Shameful ...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i just would like to know if my internet supersluth skills were any where near correct..

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Unfortunately, things here very rarely resolve themselves as cleanly as they used to on Perry Mason. For the youth lurking, that was a show about a lawyer whose clients were always innocent. Perry invariably had someone confessing in the witness box at the end of every episode.

Here, we almost never have someone tearfully say, "I admit it! I made it all up." It does happen occasionally, but don't count on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join