It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I doubt the validity in alot of ATS users

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Lets be real with yourself for a second,

If you woke up tomorrow to find out that all the conspiracy's and all of the lies you believe are being covered up, and told to you were actually what you suspect them to be....what would you do?

Alot of users I read on here, post things like "lets start the revolution now", "I hope the end of the world does come", "I cant wait for civil war", blahzay-blah

Alot of you users are talkers, propaganda spreaders, and paranoid people. Im tired of seeing topics posted claiming to know the plan for this group, or the agenda for the next when you present no solid facts minus pictures and hear-say.

If there is groups doing things you all claim they are doing, they dont need dis-information agents, or whitewashing news agencies, because you all wouldnt know the NWO, Alien, Zionist, etc. if that person or group or entity walked right up to you.

SMH, alot of you subscribe to alot of people who honestly dont know there exit points from their entry. Alex jones has to be one of the biggest nut cases/money hungry lairs out. I seen a documentary of his and couldn't help but notice how he plugs his other dvd's in there with the "buy this if u want to know this"

People go get a life, dont u have kids to feed, or job's to attend???

If you are seriously tired of everything u said u are then do something or shut the hell up. quit the bull-jiving and stop scaring yourself into paranoia.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Lump
Alex jones has to be one of the biggest nut cases/money hungry lairs out. I seen a documentary of his and couldn't help but notice how he plugs his other dvd's in there with the "buy this if u want to know this"

You're right, and totally original in your thought. How dare he ask people to buy his stuff to fund his cause, and then offer it up for free at the same time.

I sure am glad smart people like you are ATS members because, frankly, I just don't know what I would do otherwise.

Peace

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hehehe
You soooo made my night!
I've been waiting forever to use this pic!

Thanks for your post, I mean that, it so reminds me why I'm here.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well your point is interesting, however you have to consider something.

These people have usually done hundreds our hours of research into they're claims and back them up with articles and books, videos and all sorts of other sources to provide reason to their claims.

If you fail to do the same research and understand what exactly these people are talking about, then you have no business asking whether or not they are valid members or not.

As far as Alex Jones goes, he constantly tells people to download his videos, he sells them because his movement costs money, plain and simple. To get the kind of exposure he receives, it requires clever marketing, again that costs money.

I'm sorry friend, but you need to do the research yourself an determine whether or not members are valid through your own means. Nobody owes you an explananation.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Lump
Lets be real with yourself for a second,

If you woke up tomorrow to find out that all the conspiracy's and all of the lies you believe are being covered up, and told to you were actually what you suspect them to be....what would you do?

Well to be perfectly honest, I did wake up to that. I woke up to the fact that the world is nothing like what I think it is, I am a target of a practice called Gang Stalking, which is similar to the old Cointelpro stuff that happened in the US, and the Stasi stuff that went down in East Germany.

For me I educated myself on the issues and have spent the last couple of years making people aware. Most days I feel that my efforts are wasted or in vain, but still I keep trying.

So I have been there, I have done that, and I am still doing it, so I do know what I would do, because I have been there.

top topics

join