It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - The American Continent as Monolithic Grimoire of the Cryptocracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

The Brian Kemilla info, I didn't include it as I didn't know about it. But I do now.

I've seen some of his work some time ago, but never went too much into it. But I will be having a closer look now. The video has given me another weapon for the arsenal. Thanks.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Now this is synchronicity in action from Live From The Logosphere blog:

Updated: Sirius the only Animal Victim of the 9-11 StarG8 and the Rainbow Bridge to OZ - "In Memory of Sirius" the only documented animal victim of the 9/11 ritual tragedy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11a1de49eda8.jpg[/atsimg]

"In Memory of Sirius" the only documented animal victim of the 9/11 ritual tragedy.

Well heres an interesting Tid-bit that I thought just had to make its way into the synchrosphere. Raybeam of the great Synchromysticism Forum and Blog released a new Video Who the F**k is Paris Hilton?" I highly reccomend checking this video and all of the Synch forums threads work lately.
Raybeam mentions in his video that the only Documented Animal to die on September 11th 2001 was a Police Dog named SIRIUS! On that Note all I had to do was Google Sirius and September 11th and I came across some wild stuff indeed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2350c4b49b98.jpg[/atsimg]

Note K-9 = 9/11. K is the 11th letter of the AlephBet, Sirius was BADGE NUMBER 17! He also Graduated from police doggie school right smack in the middle of the Dog Dayz of Sirius the Star.

Now wait it gets even better. Sirius was found on 2/22/02 and on April 24th 2002 New York had an Official New York and New Jersey Police Department and Port Authorities Memorial Salute for Sirius the dog.

The entire post is well worth a read.

Thanks to The Solar Satellite blog for the mention of this thread. A lot of my info for this thread came form the mother blog to the Satellite.

[edit on 2/5/09 by Extant Taxon]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This is a strange thread to bump, but I had a brief epiphany that needs to be mentioned. Ziggy Stardust is none other than Zarathustra. The name has also been written as Zartosht and Zardusht. And in Wikipedia we read, Greek Zōroástrēs appears to have arisen from an association of ástra “stars” with the leading zōrós meaning “undiluted.” In other words, Z-Stardust.

Most importantly however, was their picture of Zoroaster as the sorcerer-astrologer non-plus-ultra, and indeed as the "inventor" of both magic and astrology.... Within the scheme of Greek thinking ... his name was identified at first with star-worshiping (astrothytes "star sacrificer") and, with the Zo-, even as the living star. Later, an even more elaborate mytho-etymology evolved: Zoroaster died by the living (zo-) flux (-ro-) of fire from the star (-astr-) which he himself had invoked, and even, that the stars killed him in revenge for having been restrained by him.

Zoroaster is regarded by some as one of the world's first religious figures, going as far back as 6000 BC. And according to Albert Pike,

Aristotle and Eudoxus, according to Pliny, place Zarathustra 6000 years before the death of Plato, Hermippus, 5000 years before the Trojan war. Plato died 348 B.C.- SO that the two dates substantially agree, making the date of Zarathustra's reign 6300 or 6350 B.C., and I have no doubt that this is not far from the truth.

Raphael's School of Athens shows Zoroaster holding the globes of Heaven and Earth, the very same ones that sit atop Jachin and Boaz in modern Freemasonry. Much more could be written on these connections.

And in the writings of the high initiate Plutarch, who likewise asserted the great antiquity of Zoroaster, we read:

There are Two Gods, as it were of opposite trades—one the creator of good, the other of bad things; others call the better one "God," the other "Dæmon," as did Zoroaster the Magian, who, they record, lived 5,000 years before the Trojan War.... according to the Magi, one of the Gods shall conquer, the other be conquered, alternately for 3,000 years; for another 3,000 years they shall fight, war, and undo one the works of the other; but in the end Hades shall fail, and men shall be happy, neither requiring food nor constructing shelter: whilst the God who hath contrived all this is quiet and resting himself for a time, for that God may well slumber, but not long, like as a man reposing for a moderate space.

According to Bishop Ussher's chronology, we hit the year 6000 somewhere around 2001. So...was Zoroaster the original "Monolith," or Initiator of the Mysteries? How else to explain the signature music of 2001—"Also sprach Zarathustra?" Connecting this to Bowie's original plot of Ziggy Stardust, did Zoroaster contact extradimensional entities that manifested themselves in this reality?

www.5years.com...

2001- A SPACE ODYSSEY: Stanley Kubrick 1968 science-fiction film that Bowie said partly inspired him to write "Space Oddity." Two other Bowie songs which show 2001 influence are "Life on Mars?" and "The Width of A Circle". Both have similar endings to the famous drum coda on "Also sprach Zarathustra" by Richard Strauss which was one of the classical themes in the movie. Bowie also used 2001-like film of galaxies rushing toward the audience as part of his Ziggy Stardust concerts.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

You come up with the most interesting synchs Eleleth. Chris Knowles needs to know about this. And is this a strange thread? When in the mad house, get good and crazy I say... (Manic laughter erupts).

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

I am very suprised no one has responded to this thread.
This is like the very definition of creepiness.
How do you respond?
I was listening to Dr. Deagle on Genesis radio yesterday and someone called in and asked if there was some way we could kill these people behind all this.
He said there were too many of them.
Uggh!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

I've used the information you've included in this post, concerning the David Bowie/Dave Bowman/Ziggy Stardust/Zarathustra synch-winks on my blog here:

XYZ - If X marks the spot Y does the Z-Man come into it?

The parts of my post that are my own are a bit of a mess, and don't really work I think, but I'm sure it's all leading somewhere. Your work is far more coherent. Thanks again for the input here!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extant Taxon
I've used the information you've included in this post, concerning the David Bowie/Dave Bowman/Ziggy Stardust/Zarathustra synch-winks on my blog here:

XYZ - If X marks the spot Y does the Z-Man come into it?

The parts of my post that are my own are a bit of a mess, and don't really work I think, but I'm sure it's all leading somewhere. Your work is far more coherent. Thanks again for the input here!

Oh, awesome. The SZ stuff is pretty damn interesting as well. I already mentioned that link in CK's blog comments, so hopefully this isn't starting to look like some concerted spam effort.

Continuing with the Coming Race/Übermensch/Star Child meme syncs with 911, here's Laurie Anderson's 1981 song O Superman (For Massenet)

This is straight from Wikipedia, folks:

Although Anderson had, almost two decades before, dropped the song from her performance repertoire, she revived the piece in 2001 during a concert tour that included a retrospective look at some of her older pieces.... A live performance of "O Superman" was recorded in New York City the week following the 9/11 attacks. In this context, certain lyrics appeared to many to take on a more topical significance: "This is the hand, the hand that takes / Here come the planes / They're American planes. Made in America / Smoking or non-smoking?"

And something else:

As part of the larger work United States, the text addresses issues of technology and communication, quoting at various points answering machine messages and (what is falsely perceived to be) the United States Postal Service creed: "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night shall stay these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds." This line is in fact the inscription over the entrance of the James Farley Post Office in New York and is derived from a line in Herodotus' Histories (8.98), referring to the ancient courier service of the Persian Empire.

The Persian Magi, perhaps?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am trying not to be one of those people who just posts song lyrics, as you could write an entire book trying to wrangle any number of interpretations from them—and in fact, some people have. But one last song deserves mention.

The 1987 album Never Let Me Down has been described by Bowie himself as the absolute nadir of his career. But even out of the ashes of the most detestable pop dreck arise the most unforeseen synchronicities. Back in 2002, a number of people on the Teenage Wildlife forum noticed the eerie similarities between the songs on this album—and particularly Time Will Crawl—and the 9/11 attacks:

In particular, these lyrics:

I know a government man
He was as blind as the moon
He saw the sun in the night

In the Golden Ass, Apuleius described his initiation into the Mysteries of Isis: "I approached to the confines of death, and having trod on the threshold of Proserpine I, returned from it, being carried through all the elements. At midnight I saw the sun shining with a splendid light; and I manifestly drew near to, the gods beneath, and the gods above, and proximately adored them."

He took a top-gun pilot
He made him fly thru a hole
Till he grew real old
And he never came down
He just flew till he burst

Self-explanatory.

I felt a warm warm breeze
That melted metal and steel

And the chorus:

Time will crawl and our heads bowed down
Time will crawl and our eyes fall out
Time will crawl and the streets run red
Time will crawl till the 21st century lose

Till the 21st century is "loosed," or, rather, unleashed?

For the crazy child
We'll give every life
For the crackpot notion

Which "child"? According to the 1987 press kit the cover story for this song is that "Time Will Crawl is laden with image one over another of a somewhat apolacyptic nature. It deals with the idea of somebody in ones own community could turn out to be the man who's responsible for blowing up the world. And it was just this kid on the block." And Wikipedia says, "Bowie has cited hearing of the Chernobyl disaster in April 1986 as the genesis of the lyric."

And one poster jokingly adds:

In reply to:
this is nonsens. How could Bowie be able to know back in 1987 that in 2001 9/11 would occur.

Bowie has always known. On September 11, 1977, he joined Bing Crosby on his TV special. Exactly 24 years prior to that fateful day, he sang for the first and last time - "Peace on Earth - can it be? Years from now, perhaps we'll see".

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

All very interesting Eleleth. I shall come back to this tomorrow. Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Oh hey, I just found this post on the synchromysticism forum about a different Laurie Anderson song: synchromysticismforum.com...

You know, I have been reading through the articles on Friedrich Nietzsche on Wikipedia, and it is quite obvious that modern scholars do not have the slightest clue what he is talking about. They cannot even decide if he was an atheist, despite Thus Spake Zarathustra being entirely Hermetic and esoteric in its language. For exactly what audience was he writing for? It is perhaps significant that Theosophist Rudolf Steiner wrote one of the first books praising Nietzsche in 1895. There is certainly much to be gleaned from Nietzche's writings, although I find the whole mass of them to be rather vile and turgid.

And thus spake Zarathustra unto the people:

I will speak unto them of the most contemptible thing: that, however, is THE LAST MAN!"

Glen Kealey is another guy who, I think, has spent too much time staring into the Abyss and crossed the line from genius into insanity. However, some of what he said deserves consideration as bearing on this subject:

Masons were originally the slaves who worked underground at enlarging caves, all the way from Ethiopia to Mount Ararat, at Lake Van, in what is today's southeast Turkey. Freemasons, were those Masons who were released from the menial work of carving stone and assigned the human engineering task of creating a New World Order; on behalf of the Mandan Troglodytes, the world's original priesthood (men who dress as women).
Later, once the plan for "The End Times" was set in stone (about 6,000 B.C.) they were brought together into a common religion, or confederacy, which we now know as Zoroastrian (Zarathustrian, in Greek) [sic] Freemasonry, of Persia.

And on these "men who dress as women," Bowie had this to say about his role as Ziggy Stardust:

And there was a certain element of high priest about it. I was very aware of the idea of androgyny or an unknown gender being attached to most priesthoods in the East, for instance. The variety of androgynous or even neo-drag priests that you can find in many smaller religions throughout the world is phenomenal.

In Masonry, the "light"—the gnosis—always travels from East to West.

What I think is so important about Bowie in all of this is that he was the first to really break the concept of androgyny, or the aforementioned Royal Hermaphrodite, in the mainstream and precisely the right time. As someone who has followed his career for far longer than I had any interest in conspiracies, I always suspected that the "myth" of Bowie preceded the actual man: I've seen ads from RCA in the early seventies that were already calling him things like "musical genius," "chameleon," "trendsetter," et cetera!

Edit: oh geez, how did I miss this? The song "Heroes" is about lovers who meet at the Berlin Wall. And the Berlin Wall fell on 9 November 1989, or 11/9. (And I haven't even touched on the Starman/Somewhere Over the Rainbow syncs.)

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth
Oh hey, I just found this post on the synchromysticism forum about a different Laurie Anderson song: synchromysticismforum.com...

You know, I have been reading through the articles on Friedrich Nietzsche on Wikipedia, and it is quite obvious that modern scholars do not have the slightest clue what he is talking about. They cannot even decide if he was an atheist, despite Thus Spake Zarathustra being entirely Hermetic and esoteric in its language. For exactly what audience was he writing for? It is perhaps significant that Theosophist Rudolf Steiner wrote one of the first books praising Nietzsche in 1895.

Yes, I think it's blazingly apparent that Nietzsche's philosophy was heavily steeped in the esoteric tradition. I've read a decent portion of his output and that does seem to loom over his work.

Glen Kealey is another guy who, I think, has spent too much time staring into the Abyss and crossed the line from genius into insanity. However, some of what he said deserves consideration as bearing on this subject.

Hmmm...the Glen Kealey, yes. To be honest, I really don't know what to make of him. I've spoken to the guy over the phone and he seems coherent. Quite so in fact. Loves to spin his yarn. He has a lot of knowledge, but I have a feeling that he isn't crazy (initially I thought he was) and that he is attempting to build a Mormon flavoured doomsday cult on his farm.

But his work does provide a wealth of material from a synchromystic angle.

What I think is so important about Bowie in all of this is that he was the first to really break the concept of androgyny, or the aforementioned Royal Hermaphrodite, in the mainstream and precisely the right time.

Bowie now seems to have a prominient role in all of this now, whether purely as synch-resonator or in the sense of "all the world's a stage...." sense, in that he represents a living, breathing signifier of the 3-Dimensional grimoire theory I lean towards a lot of the time. He could be spell in human (or some "other"
) form.
I read Chris Knowles' reply to you in one of the comments sections on his blog. He seems not to receptive to the potential role of Bowie that is being speculated on here. Him not being a "font of revelation" as I recall. It's interesting that he should fall back on the given reason for the Ziggy moniker, the Ziggy's menswear salon in London. While not being too boned up on my Bowie lore, it seems that this given (handed out to the public) reason wouldn't preclude the notion that Ziggy resonates Zarathustra, and the "Z-Man" super-hero persona. The look just screams a "God who wears spandex". Whether this indicates his role as pure resonator or something along the lines of what I commented on earlier (or along the gray spectrum between these two) is moot right now, but I'm open to possibilities. And as it is blazingly apparent with the Ziggy look that he was rocking the super-horus vibe, the recent Watchmen film picked up on this, and used Ziggy & Mick Jagger in their "other"-wordly heyday as a point of context for the pop-star style of Ozymandias. The implication was that Weidt would never have looked out of place on that scene as the rest of the crew were more outlandish, and had that super-hero look.

More research needs to be done, but I do see huge potential here.

I shall read everything you've put here properly later. Have to do the mundane and necessary errand stuff now.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This does not bear directly on 9/11, but I feel I need to elucidate where I have been going with this. There is a sinister side to the whole Ziggy character—in interviews, Bowie has stated that Ziggy actually represented a false messiah.

In his Exegesis, Philip K. Dick stated that Palmer Eldritch represented the Demiurge, or original Architect of the Matrix. After travelling to the Prox system and being "transformed" into a god-man, he returns with hallucinogenic drugs, advertised with the slogan: "God promises eternal life. We can deliver it." These drugs serve as conduits for the Prox aliens to interface with our reality, drawing the colonists of Mars—and then all of humanity—into an impenetrable web of illusion. There is a clear parallel here with the "Infinites" who interface with Ziggy Stardust, using him as a sort of human stargate to penetrate our reality.

Question: was the "forbidden fruit" something more than a metaphor, representing a permanent alteration of consciousness—the "fall"—brought on by the use of psychoactive drugs?

Another book with strong syncs with Dick is Kurt Vonnegut's novel The Sirens of Titan, published in 1959. They sync on a very intimate level, because they have exactly the same plot. The very title of the book evidences that it is dealing with mythological events: the original war between the Titans and gods that produced the human race. Here the Demiurge is Winston Niles Rumfoord, who enters a chrono-synclastic infundibulum in space and becomes a god-like being. Here, I will let the Wikipedia summary speak:

It is in this state that Rumfoord established the "Church of God the Utterly Indifferent" on Earth to unite the planet after a Martian invasion.

Shades of Ozymandias in Watchmen as well! It continues:

It is also in this state that Rumfoord, materializing on different planets, instigated the Martian invasion. On Titan, the only place he can exist as a solid human being and not as a broadcast image, Rumfoord befriends an explorer from Tralfamadore (a world that also figures in Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse-Five, among several others) who needs a small metal component to repair his damaged spaceship.

Salo, the Tralfamadorian explorer, is actually a robot built many millennia earlier to carry a message from Tralfamadore to a distant galaxy. His spacecraft is powered by the Universal Will to Become, or UWTB, the "prime mover" which makes matter and organization wish to appear out of nothingness. (UWTB, Vonnegut informs the reader, was responsible for the Universe in the first place, and is the greatest imaginable power source.) A small component on Salo's spacecraft breaks, stalling him in the Solar System. He requests help from Tralfamadore, and his fellow Tralfamadorians respond by manipulating human history so that primitive humans evolve and create a civilization in order to produce the replacement part. Stonehenge, the Great Wall of China and the Kremlin are all messages in the Tralfamadorian geometrical language, informing Salo of their progress.

The subtext of the Spiders from Mars becomes apparent. The spiders weave the original web of illusion. In Ancient Egypt, the weaving-goddess was Neith, who "wove all of the world and existence into being on her loom."

(Sidenote: Vonnegut was supposedly an atheist. If so, why has he so accurately described the Vril force, or Hermetic "one element"?)

And this is what we read in David Icke's The Biggest Secret, which I regard as an example of credo quia absurdum:

Desborough says that Mars, then with a climate very much like ours, had a white race before the Venus cataclysm. His research has convinced him that the white Martians built the pyramids which have been recorded on Mars and they went to war with an advanced black race to conquer the Earth. These wars, he says, are the wars of the ‘gods’ described in endless ancient texts, not least the Hindu Vedas.

Desborough adds that after the cataclysm, the white Martians who had settled on Earth were stranded here without their technology and with their home planet devastated. These white Martians, he says, became the white peoples of the Earth. Fascinatingly, some scientists claim that when white people are immersed in sensory deprivation tanks for long periods, their circadian rhythm has a frequency of 24 hours 40 minutes, which corresponds not to the rotational period of the Earth, but of Mars! 32 This is not the case with non-white races who are in tune with the Earth’s rotation.

Desborough believes that these white Martians were the highly advanced race of the ancient world known as the Phoenicians or Aryans and they began the long process of returning to their former technological power after the upheavals which destroyed the surface of their own planet and devastated this one.

Icke speculates that Reptilian-Martian hybrids were created on Mars, which then came to Earth. While leaving his premises open to question, in Vonnegut's work, the Martians—actually human colonists—are mind-controlled with brain implants.

The connection with Bowie as the Demiurge comes into clear focus with his role in Labyrinth as the Goblin King, who traps Jennifer Connely (Persephone) within the Matrix-Labyrinth. Likewise, in The Last Temptation of Christ, he plays Pontius Pilate, the man who sentences Christ to death.

Edit: And Chris Knowles already identified Bowie with the Demiurge in this post! secretsun.blogspot.com...

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Rather than a deliberately carried out grand-mega-conspiracy, could you also see it as evidence of the universal synchronicity of all-that-is?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

This has been discussed. It's in my original post,and a few posts back I think. I still waver between the two scenarios. In the weird and wonderful now-that-was-is-and-will-be, and the nature of what reality may actually be (Who the f**k knows?) there is no reason both scenarios couldn't operate simualtaneously. A dash of sychnronicity, a smidgen of the hand of occult ritual, a dash of bleed through from other realities where living resonators act as the key to the door from one aspect of reality to another. The last one is Bowie BTW. I've been having a little brainstorm whilst digesting all the information put in this thread.

Dunno what it all means exactly as yet.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am starting to believe the Spiders from Mars/Philip K. Dick connection effectively serves as a key to unlock the whole Ziggy Stardust storyline. But I want to go back to what you posted on the Kaaba of Mecca.

"She wants my honey not my money she's a funky-thigh collector"—Hang on to Yourself, 1972

"I made it by being tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties! And I made it square!"—Scrooge McDuck

This video, which you may have seen, shows the intimate link between the WTC and Scrooge McDuck's Money Bin:

Youtube: The Lotus-Eating Duck (Part 1) (embedding disabled; the relevant section is at the very end) and Thoth-Duck and the Pillarmid Gate (Part 2)

Unfortunately, the sync community has misidentified this comic. It is actually by American comics artist Don Rosa, from a story called Attack Of The Hideous Space-Varmints, published 07/1997. The uncanny panel in question can be read in the original English here:

The significance of the dollar sign has been explored in this ATS thread. This image, from David Horowitz's 33 (!) Candles, conclusively shows that the dollar sign is a sigil of the earth mother, ISIS/$$:

In Masonic symbolism, the square represents Mother Earth, while the compass represents Father Sky. The silver enclosure of the black stone of Mecca is quite overtly a vaginal symbol.

A pilgrim performs the sacred Mystery-rite of mock-cunnilingus.

The black color of the stone and structure is also associated with the Black Madonna images of Europe. And in Albert Mackey's Symbolism of Freemasonry, we read that "Cybele was represented by a small stone of a black color.... The reader will here be reminded of the black stone Hadsjar el Aswad, placed in the south-west corner of the Kaaba at Mecca."

Scrooge McDuck, as an elderly Scotsman who hoards riches, also resonates Kronos/Saturn, as well as Pluto. In this Masonic image, we see Saturn looming over the virgin-mother:

Another of Don Rosa's duck stories is connected to David Bowie: The Duck Who Fell To Earth. And to show the utter interconnectedness of all things, here we see Scrooge un-earthing the ancient Money Bin of King Croesus of Lydia, emblazoned with a Z:

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This is an interesting thread, never heard of this must read more! Awesome!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join