It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - The American Continent as Monolithic Grimoire of the Cryptocracy

page: 1/
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is a speculative piece that can't fully make it's mind up. It sit squarely on the fence between spotting the synchronicities (in the synchromystic tradition) present in the Kubrick film "2001: A Space Odyssey," Sirius the Dog Star, the attacks of 9/11 and the site at Ground Zero, New York; and a James Shelby Downard/Michael A. Hoffman II style occult ritual psychodrama forensic investigation of the seemingly random arcane significances & sigils present in the timeframe some nine months prior to the attacks and then afterwards.
When you see any terms explicitly or implicitly referring to freemasonry try to frame it in the context of parties unknown utilizing these ancient symbols relating to the mysteries. But my mind remains open to higher elements in the brotherhood who are not benevolent philanthropists, with the high power to arrange & release the biggest ritual psychodramatic shockwave in history.

Let's just say I think that both scenarios can operate simultaneously. With the preamble out of the way here we go:

This idea has been widely and comprehensively covered through many areas of the alternative media field, but I just wanted to throw my two cents in. For what it's worth. I've liberally used concepts, theories, and connections much expanded upon by Chris Knowles of the Secret Sun Blogspot, and the ideas of Michael A. Hoffman II & James Shelby Downard. I'm trying to square the approaches and worldviews of diametrically opposed parties here, but there is much crossover between them. I recently went through a period where I rejected the ides of Hoffman & Downard but I've made an about turn on that. Revelation of the Method is right in our face in these serious times.

A lot of the information used here comes from the following articles from Chris Knowles:

Starway to Sirius: Death and Restoration - Part 1

Starway to Sirius: Death and Restoration - Part 2

Also look into the books of Michael A. Hoffman II for some of the following information, particularly "Secret Societies & Psychological Warfare" & James Shelby Downard's "King-Kill 33" for where I'm coming from for the occult ritual psychodrama angle.

The monolith as semiotic marker for the New Age

On New Year's Eve in the year 2000, a nine foot tall representation of the monolith seen in the Stanley Kubrick film "2001: A Space Oddyssey" suddenly apeared in Magnuson Park, Seattle, Washington.
It stayed there until the 4th of January 2001. Mainstream reports of this were generally lighthearted, and mentions of it from local law enforcement were along these lines:

"Local press reports quote park visitors joking about "intelligence increasing by the moment" with the presence of the monolith, a clear reference to the film."

It stayed there for four days and then just as covertly as it appeared, vanished. Rumour was that it had been an unknown local artist who placed it there and removed it. The park is well known for exhibitions of public art, such as the sound garden made famous by the Seattle band of the same name. A symbolic and creative tribute to the film then, as well as to create a frission amongst the public. People were actually considering the possibility that a greater force was at work here and that it had appeared as the monolith did in the film. A semiotic marker from the gods, to punctuate a turning point in mankind's journey.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Monolith that appeared in Magnuson Park, Seattle, late on New Year's Eve, 2000:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e66ce7577210.jpg[/atsimg]

Perhaps they were not wrong about the significance of the monolith's appearance.

254 days after the monolith appeared the infamous September 11th attacks occurred bringing down the World Trade Center Twin Towers.

Boaz and Jachin or Jachin and Boaz? From Wikipedia:

"Some variants of the Tarot card the High Priestess depict Boaz and Jachin in reverse representing an anti-temple or rejection of Solomon's religion.

More on Jachin and Boaz here: Mystae.com - Jachin and Boaz

Was the nine-foot tall monolith that foreshadowed the tragedy 254 days later (2+5+4=11) an arcane symbolic key to a 9/11 mega ritual? A foreshadowing from the grimoire of in the hands of the shadowy concerns Michael A. Hoffman II calls the Cryptocracy?

Arthur C. Clarke's novel 2001 especially the film adaption by Stanley Kubrick are either a case of the artist dipping into the dark creative force and becoming prognosticators of a kind, or we have life imitating art.
Or a thing of black, massive hubris and otherworldly power.

Consider the following pictures:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2dba21608274.jpg[/atsimg]
The Monolith from the film 2001: A Space Odyssey

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e4a3dd79e3d.jpg[/atsimg]
The Hilton Millenium Hotel, directly adjacent to Ground Zero, New York

The Hilton Millenium Hotel, which opened in September 1992, was one of the feature buildings around ground zero that have now been opened up to notice. It was specifically built to the resemble the Kubrick monolith. From the Hilton Family New York website:

"The hotel is a high-rise black glass building which pays homage to Arthur C. Clarke's vision of the Monolith in '2001: A Space Odyssey'"

With the levelling of the buildings at the former World Trade Center site more buildings have come into focus, with a very interesting alignment.
The Hilton corporation logo is very suggestive of the Twin Towers with swirl (portal?) of energy in the center forming the letter "H":

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/341b6fa7f1cf.gif[/atsimg]

Considering many theories of 9/11 as a ritualistic event, the monolith as a motif for various theories as to what it represents: stargate portal to the other existences, semitiotic marker for the Cryptocracy who see themselves evolving to be gods, the building or tearing down of the figurative edifice of Solomon's Temple (Boaz & Jachin, or Jachin & Boaz?), pre-cursor to an engineered or realy contact event, and many more. Who knows?
The huge similarities between the look of the Film 2001 and the area in & around Ground Zero are strong, no matter what I may think. Interesting to note even if they are meaningless.

But maybe not meaningless if you consider the introduction of the references to Sirius. Much of the following information and suggested connections comes from the Secret Sun Blogspot, but in total this is my own spin.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17463813c8bb.jpg[/atsimg]
Clearer perspective on the aligment between the Sirius WFC buildings & the Winter Gardens

Looking like it was meant to have that position all along once something was brought down...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4317f5efaaf0.jpg[/atsimg]
Lobby of Winter Gardens building with sun creacent windows, with palm trees. As noted by Chris Knowles, they are genus phoenix.

A symbol of the New Age rising out of the ashes? Bathed in the glow of the winter sun (gardens)? The Magnuson Park monolith appeared in the dead of winter...

[edit on 22/4/09 by Extant Taxon]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Sirius Connection

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88dd06221020.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30270fb5df03.jpg[/atsimg]

1 World Financial Center Roof shape: A cut pyramid Tower occupant: Dow Jones and Oppenheimer

2 World Financial Center Roof shape: A dome Tower occupant: Merrill Lynch

3 World Financial Center Roof shape: A solid pyramid Tower occupant: American Express

4 World Financial Center Roof shape: A stepped pyramid Tower occupant: Merrill Lynch

Next is a Google Earth screen shot of the ground Zero site with the Millenium Hilton and Sirius WTC buildings. The Hilton Hotel is marked by the yellow tack.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0a23a0560fb.jpg[/atsimg]

Flickr URL

Is the Millenium Hotel the northeast cornerstone of the building of a figurative Solomon's Temple? As it is situated on the U.S. map?
I have also included the Google Earth screen shot with the measurement in nautical miles as the crow flies from Magnuson Park, Seattle, to the Millenium Hotel, New York. I was hoping beforehand that it would amount to 2001 nautical miles, but no cigar. It came in 85 miles out.
2086 nautical miles. But if I was to really play with numbers we could have 2086 minus 2001 = 85.

8 + 5 = 13. Unlucky for some. About 2,937 people on that tragic day...

But that is stretching things a bit I guess.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e106f342ffb7.jpg[/atsimg]

For a better look at this here is the Flickr URL: 2086 nautical miles

Still it has an interesting Masonic slant about travelling to the East - that is where the work always goes. Is the map of America here regarded as a gargantuan grimoire, signed masonic west to east?

Much speculation and joining the dots here, but bear with me.
The magnuson Park monolith appeared not long after the winter solstice, marking the death of the sun (god), the 9/11 attacks occurred in September; still prime Sirius Dog Days. With so much sirius encoding in the surrounding area, seemingly intended to be revealed once the much bigger Twin Towers were out of the way.

Also, it seems that there is another possible foreshadowing to come as encoded in the followup film 2010. Liberally applying some very basic numerology here, the three main suspect buildings in the 9/11 psychodrama, WTC nos. 1, 2, and & 7 add to 10. The number of completion, also referring to binary code, and the union of opposites.

The one equalling the masculine, the lingham.

The zero equalling the feminine, the yoni.

In the the film and book 2010, the crew of the new mission vessel are sent to discover what happened to the ship Discovery from the first failed mission. They discover the ship in a decaying orbit around the main moon of Jupiter Io. Interesting semiotics with a mind to associate the name with the number 10, the perfect number.

Continued...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The Sirius Connection continued...

From page 245 of Ernest Busenbark's "Symbols, Sex, and the Stars":

10:- Completes the symbolic alphabet of numbers and denotes completeness and finality. Pythagoras considered it "the perfect number". It represents the deity, man, and the universe because it contains the sum of the 4 prime numbers, includes all mathematical and musical proportions and defines the system of the world. The Decad is called both heaven. and the world because the former includes the latter. It was used by Pythagoreans to denote things concerning age, power, faith, and neces sity and was considered unwearied because it was tireless.The Pythagoreans divided the heavenly bodies into 10 orders.

The Iota, "Jot" or Yod is the 10th letter in the Hebrew alphabet and is sometimes used as a symbol of Jahveh. It is the first letter of the name of Jesus, therefore the num ber and letter were his sacred symbols.The symbolic use of this letter may be observed in the Apostolic Constitution (Ante-Nicene Lib) : "Thou hast known the Decade and bast believed in the Iota, the first letter of the name of Jesus". The letter X, which stands for Christ, represents, in the Greek alphabet, the number 600, the number of years in the reign of each Avatar or Savior in India.

Interestingly X also "marks the spot." WTC 1, 2, & 7 (10/Io) were cleared representing completion of a task, birth of the New World Order.

From Wikipedia on Iota:

Iota (uppercase Ι, lowercase ι; Greek: Ιώτα [jɒta] Yota) is the ninth letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 10. It was derived from the Phoenician letter Yodh (). Letters that arose from Iota include the Roman I and J and the Cyrillic І (І, і), Yi (Ї, ї), Je (Ј, ј), and iotified letters (e.g. Yu (Ю, ю)).

With the roles of the male and female attributed traditionally to the sun and moon respectively the following picture from the film 2001 is highly suggestive:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9037e69a55a.jpg[/atsimg]

The conjunction of the sun & moon, male and female, lingham & yoni, 1 & 0, is known too as the divine conjunction. The completion of a great work. The birth of a new age. One that cuts no slack with the common herd.

But the spell cast on the on this ground wouldn't be complete without the all-seeing eye, or Eye of Horus. Seen here in the masonic master's carpet:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c4d936d76d0.jpg[/atsimg]
From "Jachin & Boaz; or an authentic key to the door of Free-masonry, both ancient and modern." London: Printed for George Nicol, St. Paul’s Church []ard, 1804. frontispiece. 74pp.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b9820f9b2f3.jpg[/atsimg]
Eye of Horus

The following video is a clincher for me. Thanks to Urim&Thummim for linking me to it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8199d39eead7.jpg[/atsimg]
Twin beacons.

Could the twin beacons represent both eyes of Horus? One renewed after the battle with Set, who plucked out one eye?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/349a7d365fcf.jpg[/atsimg]
Ground Zero & the Millenium Hilton monolith

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ae21b6115ca.jpg[/atsimg]
Ground Zero again.

Compare with the site of the monolith on the moon in 2001:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bbca4a90a41.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26f3052be48d.jpg[/atsimg]

Of course with the comparison of the two sites, one real, one not "real," it can be termed superficial. Of necessity both have to be access points beneath ground level, with ramps to ferry workers & equipment back and forth, lights for working at night, plus darkness on the moon.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Is all this coincidence, interpretaion bias, synchronicity, predictive programming involving the Downard/Hoffman high occultic ritual psychodrama? Or a bit of all?

Another synchronicity of note is the fact that Magusson Park in Seattle, Washington; the lynchpin for all of this grand arcane conjecture, is part-owned by NOAA the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, a neat tie-in (as they intended) with the Old Testament deluge patriarch. Their logo features the dove which Noah sent to look for dry land:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6221d3c24aa8.gif[/atsimg]

Could it possible be seen that the 9/11 as ritual event of the highest order was a kind of psychic deluge unleashed on the world's population via the media? Whatever exactly such an event was intended for the synchromystic connections abound, far beyond what I've thrown together. The New Age, or the Age of Aquarius (a water sign eh?) is the eleventh sign in the zodiac to boot.

Sign, signs, signs...

Also here is an interesting tie-in with the 2001/2010 occult theme is the following:-

The Laser Interferometer Space Antenna due for launch originally in 2010, but perhaps now 2018 or 2020. The point is (as I forgot after reading the Clarke books so long ago) is that the monolith in the book was a triangular/pyramidal object. Take a gander at LISA:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f8b026d1c4b.jpg[/atsimg]

External link to video: LI SA

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I've always gotten the impression that September 11 was a giant occult ritual. There are way too many convenient matchings of numbers, sites and players.

What a well put together piece if work my friend. Star and flag for you!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Thanks for the feedback MajesticJax. Much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am very suprised no one has responded to this thread. I believe this to be a VERY valid conspiracy theory. We know whoever perpetrated Sep. 11 had to be HEAVILY into the occult. (Hence all the symbology, numerology, and astrology that ties into 9-11.)

Come on ATS, this thread is worth the work!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
*Bump*

Have to bump this to try and encourage more feedback. MajesticJax has helped out, any more takers?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Could it possible be seen that the 9/11 as ritual event of the highest order was a kind of psychic deluge unleashed on the world's population via the media? Whatever exactly such an event was intended for the synchromystic connections abound, far beyond what I've thrown together. The New Age, or the Age of Aquarius (a water sign eh?) is the eleventh sign in the zodiac to boot.

Sign, signs, signs...

ATS member berenike has given me some feedback and a valuable correction in my terminology in the above statement. Aquarius is not a water sign in astrological terms. From Wikipedia:

Wikipedia: Sign of Aquarius

Aquarius is the eleventh astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation Aquarius. In western astrology, the sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Aquarius is considered a "masculine", positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign and is one of four fixed signs. [3] Aquarius has been traditionally ruled by the planet Saturn, and, since its discovery, Uranus has been considered a modern ruler of this sign. Being the eleventh sign of the zodiac, Aquarius is associated with the astrological eleventh house.

I was a bit sloppy in my terminology. I meant it say that Aquarius is the water bearer which fits my thoughts on the psychic deluge in my occult ritual musings. So a synch relating to water as related by Manly P. Hall in "The Secret Teachings of All Ages":

Sacred Texts version of The Secret Teachings of All Ages

Aquarius is called the Sign of the Water Bearer, or the man with a jug of water on his shoulder mentioned in the New Testament. This is sometimes shown as an angelic figure, supposedly androgynous, either pouring water from an urn or carrying the vessel upon its shoulder. Among Oriental peoples, a water vessel alone is often used. Edward Upham, in his History and Doctrine of Budhism, describes Aquarius as being "in the shape of a pot and of a color between blue and yellow; this Sign is the single house of Saturn."

But with berenike's correction, Aquarius is a strict air sign in astrological terms and so it opens up the synchromystic connection to the towers being attacked from the air...

American Airlines Flight 11 was the first plane to hit the tower. Again, Aquarius is the eleventh sign and house of the zodiac. The 11 coding or synch seem to be everywhere...

And with the Water Bearer being considered as androgynous by many, we have a tie-in with the number 10 (or Io as mentioned in a previous post), representing the male and female characteristics, the lingham and yoni. This is very prominent to me in the 9/11 event.

[edit on 23/4/09 by Extant Taxon]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I was sorry to see this thread die. I think it was a very important observation that 911 was really, in essence, a huge satanic sacrifice hidden in full view, and it unleashed untold MORE evil on the world stage.

Don't feel bad friend, most people DON'T see the connection, and you should feel blessed because you see certain things in a spiritual sense.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have followed this discussion on the Secret Sun blog and applaud you for putting all of this together in one place. The similarity between the site of the Monolith on the Moon in Kubrick's film and Ground Zero of the WTC is striking—even if it is all just a "coincidence" (do such things really exist?).

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
I was sorry to see this thread die. I think it was a very important observation that 911 was really, in essence, a huge satanic sacrifice hidden in full view, and it unleashed untold MORE evil on the world stage.

Yeah, I'm kind of coming down on the occult ritual angle here, though I've left enough room to manoeuvre in the synchromystic zone for people to assess the connections I've put together (with the help of the initial research of Chris Knowles and the Michael A. Hoffman/James Shelby Downard psychodrama angle) and judge whether this rings true in any way.

The pattern seen can often be just down to the patternist, interpretation bias. But a lot of elements in this just scream out.

Thanks for supporting the thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth
I have followed this discussion on the Secret Sun blog and applaud you for putting all of this together in one place. The similarity between the site of the Monolith on the Moon in Kubrick's film and Ground Zero of the WTC is striking—even if it is all just a "coincidence" (do such things really exist?).

Thanks for the praise Eleleth. As you know the Sirius connection coding, the Millenium Hilton monolith/2001 monolith and Ground Zero comparisons come from Chris Knowles, and the Ground Zero/2001 comparisons have been noted by other synchromystics too, I just can't remember who now. Maybe Jake Kotze, I'm not sure.

It was down to Michael A. Hoffman's book that I knew about the Magnuson Park monolith (which was 9- foot tall and appeared 254 days before the attacks - adding up to 11) and it was 9 months from New Year's Eve to the attacks, like a gestation period till the birth of the "Great Work" of that horrible day.

So much coding in that site, and the whole event. There was even the The Sphere that used to stand between the Twin Towers, meant to represent the Kabba Stone from Mecca, invoking Saturn/Kronos, the ruler of 10th & 11th astrological houses. Interesting considering all the ten & eleven coding or synchs that have shown themselves.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7796e7969cf.jpg[/atsimg]

The Sphere before 9/11

Saturn represents the passing and dividing of ages, with his scythe, brings down the required edifice in readiness for a new age. The Sphere is a Saturnian globe (to me) with the requisite black within, the colour of the god Saturn.

Here is a vid from Jake Kotze on this, from some time ago, he talks about The Sphere and the Kabba Stone about 4:20 min/s in.

His old blog which he doesn't post much in any more, The Brave New World Order, has some good synch-winks on the 9/11 event. But I haven't read through any posts there in quite some time.

As for coincidence? Yeah, it exists, but I believe that it can be more than coincidence, a synchronicity, even in something banal, that can hold significance on an individual level, or broader in scope. And it can also not be synchronicity, but the hand of collective human agency that is responsible for such things. It's then coding.

I'm just noting them either way. I think both play a huge role in these areas.

Anyways, I'll be working on a follow-up post to this, but it may take some time. I have another area to go into with this post, but it will take some serious research time, not just synching it.

Thanks for supporting the thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
To contribute further, Jachin and Boaz are, according to many, symbolic of the male and female polarities. And it is of interest that Aquarius, according to Hall, is androgynous. Does this possibly tie into Glen Kealey Alan Watt's whole theory of an "androgyny" agenda? And here we should also consider the Second Epistle of Clement (also in Gospel of Thomas 22):

Let us expect, therefore, hour by hour, the kingdom of God in love and righteousness, since we know not the day of the appearing of God. For the Lord Himself, being asked by one when His kingdom would come, replied,

"When two shall be one, that which is without as that which is within, and the male with the female, neither male nor female."
"If ye do these things, saith He, "the kingdom of my Father shall come."

And Christopher Knowles has also reminded me of this:

As depicted in numerous Alchemical texts like the Mutus Liber, the Chemical Marriage is a process in which the Sun (represented by a king), and the Moon (represented by a queen) are reunited into a single primevel being, the Royal Hermaphrodite, or the Rebis. In some texts the King and Queen copulate in a chamber filled with Mercurial water ( water collected from the morning dew), in others they commingle in a furnace.

Another product of this Royal Copulation is the Lapis, otherwise known as the Philosopher’s Stone. The Philosopher’s Stone is the device the Alchemists beleived could transform base metals into gold.

And, as Jay Weidner has pointed out, the Monolith is the Stone.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth
To contribute further, Jachin and Boaz are, according to many, symbolic of the male and female polarities. And it is of interest that Aquarius, according to Hall, is androgynous. Does this possibly tie into Glen Kealey Alan Watt's whole theory of an "androgyny" agenda?

The androgyny motif is definitely encoded into this event. As to whether it relates to a literal, physical transformation, the Kealey/Watt androgynous agenda, I'm not so sure.
But as was mentioned in the Weidner link you provided the great work is about spiritual transformation, so this fits in with my psychic deluge speculations. The 9/11 event would have been intended then (to my mind) to transform the inner lives, the spirit of western man, primarily the American people; with a huge shock and awe event. This spiritual transformation was obviously not intended as an elevation of the inner life of the 'herd'.

Thanks for the Weidner link.

What I do go for though is the Alan Watt interpretation (largely) of the film 2001: A Space Odyssey. I think that is very good.

(Edited to include extra input)

[edit on 28/4/09 by Extant Taxon]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This is a bit of synchromystical free-association, but bear with me, as it touches upon many recurring theories, and allows me to finally put to use an unhealthy obsession:

In 1968, 2001: A Space Odyssey was released, featuring the protagonist David Bowman.

In 1969, the single Space Oddity was released, written by David Bowie. "The similarity between Bowie's stage name and the character's name," Wikipedia notes, "is coincidental, as Bowie chose that name in 1966."

In 1971, David Bowie released the song Oh! You Pretty Things, featuring the chorus: "Gotta make way for the Homo Superior." According to Roy Carr & Charles Shaar Murray, the song did no less than herald "the impending obsolescence of the human race in favour of an alliance between arriving aliens and the youth of the present society".

In 1972, David Bowie assumed the persona of the androgynous rock star Ziggy Stardust, along with his band, "the Spiders from Mars". As commentators have noted, Ziggy, the "Leper Messiah," was a space-age Dionysys:

Ziggy is advised in a dream by the infinites to write the coming of a Starman, so he writes 'Starman', which is the first news of hope that the people have heard. So they latch onto it immediately...The starmen that he is talking about are called the infinites, and they are black-hole jumpers. Ziggy has been talking about this amazing spaceman who will be coming down to save the earth. They arrive somewhere in Greenwich Village. They don't have a care in the world and are of no possible use to us. They just happened to stumble into our universe by black hole jumping. Their whole life is travelling from universe to universe... Now Ziggy starts to believe in all this himself and thinks himself a prophet of the future starmen. He takes himself up to the incredible spiritual heights and is kept alive by his disciples. When the infinites arrive, they take bits of Ziggy to make them real because in their original state they are anti-matter and cannot exist in our world. And they tear him to pieces on stage during the song 'Rock 'n' roll suicide'. As soon as Ziggy dies on stage the infinites take his elements and make themselves visible."

But was Bowie envisioning something that would happen in the future, or happened long ago? According to a few incredibly fringe researchers, the elites of our world originally came here from Mars. Philip K. Dick wrote The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch about aliens who invade our universe via drugs dispensed to Martian colonists by Palmer Eldritch, a man who "became a god in the Prox system." Dick believed that Bowie's albums, and the film The Man Who Fell to Earth, were vehicles for communication from alien beings. Personally, I would question if Bowie was consciously writing about these things, rather than "dipping into the dark creative force and becoming prognosticators of a kind."

In 1980, David Bowie returned to the Major Tom subject with the song Ashes to Ashes and again in 1995 with Hallo Spaceboy, featuring the line: "Do you like girls or boys? It's confusing these days." (Note the video's juxtaposition of Star Child imagery with scenes of destruction and...Martians.) The album it was taken from, 1. Outside, was about ritual art murders on the eve of the 21st century.

So what does this have to do with anything? Well, the first performer at the Concert for New York City was, of course, David Bowie, playing America by Simon and Garfunkel and "Heroes" ("Horus"?):

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

Go with the synch free flow Eleleth! I like that. The synch-winks are obviously resonating there. Very interesting the synchs between Bowie's stage name and the David Bowman character.
I think there's huge potential in this, especially with his opening of the Concert for New York. Could I perhaps use this on another forum I've posted this on? I'll link back to your post here and credit the content to you.

[edit on 29/4/09 by Extant Taxon]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
In line with your Bowie/Heores/Horus/Ground Zero synchs, there is this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18922b8a82f7.jpg[/atsimg]

Bird's eye view of the Sphere at the WTC before 9/11 - possibly an eye? The Eye of Horus? More synch-spec from me

And this:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extant Taxon
Go with the synch free flow Eleleth! I like that. The synch-winks are obviously resonating there. Very interesting the synchs between Bowie's stage name and the David Bowman character.
I think there's huge potential in this, especially with his opening of the Concert for New York. Could I perhaps use this on another forum I've posted this on? I'll link back to your post here and credit the content to you.

Go for it. David Bowie is a whole synch subject to himself, really—but since even Christopher Knowles seems to be getting into him, I though I should mention something. Bowie's left eye ("of Horus," natch) is also permanently dilated, giving the impression that they are two different colors—same as Alexander the Great.

I don't have a good answer for the real significance of the sphere. But I could mention that Pythagoras taught that the sea was created from the "tears of Saturn"...

With all your talk about the continent as grimoire, I'm surprised you didn't incorporate any of Bryan Kemila's theories about the correspondence between the Western United States, the WTC complex, and the Dome of the Rock (seriously):

(Well, actually, I'm not surprised at all, because his site reads like Timecube.)

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Eleleth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join