It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: ABC Reporter and Camera Man Arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
wow these people will arrest anyone now, for anything, this is a ABC film crew being arrested for filming a wreck, they're told to leave, and upon leaving they say they don't agree with the cops decision to make them leave, not even saying it to the cop, and guess what, they were arrested for doing so.

edited title.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Now,how long do you think it will be before they make it illegal to film the police in action? I know that sometimes the police have a hard time dealing with thugs. That doesn't give them the right to treat the average citizen like a criminal.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
Now,how long do you think it will be before they make it illegal to film the police in action? I know that sometimes the police have a hard time dealing with thugs. That doesn't give them the right to treat the average citizen like a criminal.

what worries me even more then not being able to film them, is being able to film them committing crimes both large and small, and not have it matter.

i guess what I'm saying is i fear the day police are infallible, and constantly act above the law they've sworn to uphold.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Existing threads on this topic found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to add comments and opinions there.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join