It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea accuses South over border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

N Korea accuses South over border

news.bbc.co.uk

North Korea said that the alleged move of a border marker by South Korea was "a deliberate and premeditated action to escalate tension" and a "vicious criminal act".

It said the "South Korean warmongers will be held entirely accountable for all the ensuing consequences" if the marker is not returned to its original place.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com
in.reuters.com

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So after Tuesday's devastating 22 minute long "talks" they had-now North Korea is accusing South Korea of moving their shared boarder....

North Korea is particularly angry at the South, after it announced its intention to join a US-led Proliferation Security Initiative, to prevent the sea transit of weapons of mass destruction.

The North raised the issue again at Tuesday's meeting, and warned that if the South joined the initiative the move would be seen as a declaration of war.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It seems when it comes to "deliberate and premeditated action to escalate tension".....North Korea is the instigator not South Korea.

Just another example of why Kim-Jong il keeps me up at night....

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
More arm flailing, how nice for NK.

This is only going to get worse, eventually NK is going to have to make good on their agression promises in order to get some respect on the world stage.

So far we've seen them make empty threads and just plain ol' arm flailing. Threats only go so far in a nation such as this.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
WAAAHHHH HE MOVED MY MARKER!!!! WAHHHHHHH!!!

what a bunch of 2 year olds. i swear!

if this idiot keeps anyone awake, i feel sorry that you let children get to you like this.

WAAAHHHH MOVE IT BACK MOVE IT BACK MOVE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

This is very serious...we are talking about South Korea here along with the imperialistic Americans. If you see America's history in invading other countries we should have empathy for NK's reaction.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
did you say empathy for north korea???

buwahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

how bout we don't have empathy for people who can only threat.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
eventually NK is going to have to make good on their agression promises in order to get some respect on the world stage.

My brother lives in Seoul, South Korea, and I asked him if he is worried about all this talk coming from Lil Kim. He said that North Korea is a joke to them, and every time the wind blows their way NK considers it a declaration of war and SK gets a good laugh out of it. Hope hes right.

-E-

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
North Korea is the one trying to bully people into war by threatening if they dont get their way then WAAAARRRRRRR!!

but im not biting. the moment north korea doesnt something that dumb, is the day everyone there dies.

south korea joined us in a treaty to stop wmds from being shipped, and NK cried about that too.

when will this kim dumb il just die already.

top topics

join