It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Cuts, Freaky Coincidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
maybe you could write to the people responsible of the internet radio station you were listening.. or the people responsible of the stream...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
My friend was on his bed, i was on the floor maybe 6 or 7 feet away from his reach... we werent within close proximity of eachother...

i dont know what ideas you might have though..

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
what would writing the internet site, or the group that produced the music do? If there was messages in there they would deny it. And by the time anything happens, the cuts will be healed and gone...

as i said, they arent too deep, maybe a millimeter deep, if that... there was a significant amount of blood, and the few that are almost healed left no sign of any scars...

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Why has nobody brought up the key question...If one of you two did the cutting, then there should have been a bloody knife somewhere. Search the house for knives, look at all knifes in the house for any trace of blood.
Thats all i can think of

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Look at this thread too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some what similar case as this one.

Q

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You were probably listening to Skinny Puppy! Their music's been known to have strange effects.
Of course, technically they're early industrial, rather than true "techno", although some of their later stuff would be eminently debatable. Not knowing your, ahem, personal situation, it is possible for the music to have affected you subconciously, especially if there were any mind-altering substances involved.

As for the mysterious cuts...does your friend have a cat?
Or any other clawed/toothed varmints that could molest the both of you in your stupors? Sounds funny of course, but I'm currently the proud owner of three gashes in my arm, courtesy of one of my cats chasing the other onto the bed whilst I slept.

Anyway, good luck with the mystery here! Keep the posts coming...

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's common for young people to be given frightening experiences when they dabble into the occult and i think that you were given the experience just to show you that what you were playing with was very serious and not to be taken lightly as if it was a game or something.

It's a bizarre case and yet was not designed to make you do anything more than just think about the dangers of playing with the occult. Don't be afraid or anything because the beings were just playing with your minds.

They do all kinds of things to scare people but really they are not so bad and don't mean any serious harm. They scare us because the stress tempers us in various ways and actually helps us become wiser.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
he has a few cats, but nine cuts each, on only one arm?

i still cant find the song, once i do i will let you know.

nothing else serious has come up, and no i dont think they were done with knives, they werent deep cuts. it could have been anything... maybe even fingernails? anyways,

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
OK a few things to say after reading this thread:

#1 - if you are going to try and contact this "Tom P" again, make sure you use the same board and you are in the same place as the first contact. A spirit can attach itself to either the board or the place and there is no way to know which.

#2 - you say you were both "covered" in blood and yet the cuts "were not deep" maybe "1 millimeter." Even if there were 9 cuts, such small wounds shouldn't leave you "covered" in blood. Is this an exaggeration?

#3 - like all music, some techno is good. but for the most part (like rap music) it sucks.

#4 - were there any mind altering substances in use? maybe you both got f'd up and tried some "ritual" you found online or even played truth or dare and just forgot the incident

#5 the best way to get a song out of your head is to hear it again - so keep looking; or try intentionally replacing it with something else like Its A Small World it takes forever to get that song outta my head after I've been to Disneyland

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
well nine cuts about a millimeter deep can cause alot of blood. now that i look back on it, it wasnt *covered* in blood. but there was more blood than i was expecting (i wasnt expecting any blood).

Im sure you can see how nine cuts, about a millimeter deep, and say between two and four inches long (estimate) could cover my arm and a good portion of my shirt in blood.

after just waking up, and seeing all that blood, it kind of freaks you out, so no i was not technically COVERED in blood, it was more a term just used because i didnt expect it, and also because the ammount. my arm from the elbow down was pretty much covered, and there was enough on my shirt, and the blankets.

No, there was never any drugs of any kind. I refuse to touch any alcohol or drugs, after observing how my dad turned out. I dont want to follow in his foot steps. I dont want to be like him at all, so i refuse to touch the stuff. (my dad is a heavy drinker, he smokes pot, and he used to do shrooms, '___', and something else... i forget. He is also very angry, and very abusive, but i dont tolerate any of it)

i havent been in a good mood since last saturday, so i give up temporarily on searching for that song... ill start up again later, when i feel up to it.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I just got two brand new techno CDs, and one new rave CD. i dont see why you all have a problem with techno though. i think you should all listen to techno and rave, and trance... its really cooL!!! lol anyways, i just thought id let you all know i got some new CDs

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i am back from my little adventure... i left thrusday, and just got back today... anyways... i listened to my new techno CDs while i was sleeping, but nothing weird happened. i only ended up about half way across the room.

My Adventure:
I left thursday at 3:00 and got back today at 2:00. I was about an hour and a half away from home, on a trip with my school. The trip was for Skills USA VICA. This was a state compatition. In my testing group, which is everyone in my trade, there was 16. that means that the very top 16 kids in my trade were there competing against eachother. i was among that group. I placed in third place out of everyone in the whole state, and won a bronze medal.

The funny part is that the test was 6 hours long, and i left after only 2 hours. I rushed through the test, and didnt even finish it and still came in third place out of 16 kids (who are the top 16 in the whole entire state).

Well thats my adventure, it was a pretty fun time, boring and it sucked. Well in the past three days, i have gotten a little under 4 hours of sleep TOTAL. i am wiped.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join