posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:03 PM
reply to post by BornPatriot
It also does not help that a right to privacy is not in the Constitution, and many judges agree to that outlook. We need to keep diligent on this one,
as they do keep tabs on all the developed world. The only ones who do not have tabs kept on are the third world country residents.
They can spy on you with the following:
1. Digital cable boxes tell them what channels you watch.
2. Phones that are turned on can be tracked and recorded.
3. Registries record where you have been online.
4. Every purchase made with a debit or credit card is recorded, along with each item bought. Using the grocer card for a discount also records what
one just bought.
5. Toll booths record all the cars that go through them. Everyone now needs an ID to board a form of long distance transportation (which is recorded).
It won't be long before regular mass transit requires an ID.
6. Cameras are everywhere, some in plain view and others are hidden. They record every move one makes. They now have face identifying software to find
out where you have been.
7. Unwarranted wiretaps are now widely accepted. Even President Obama voted for a form of it. So much for change on this front.
All this and more for the unwinnable and unending war on terror, brought to you by Big Brother, manufacturers of the Patriot Act.