It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a reminder about Legatus... Pilgrimage to the Holy Land ... October 10-19

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

What is Reinhardt saying? I mean, I go to his website and it is spread out all over the place, inter-dispersed with boobies everywhere. Can you summarize what Reinhardt is saying about this week/month/November?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
For everyone else, here is Reinhardt's website, but be forewarned, boobies abound (NSFW)...

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I'd rather if you didn't. What would that accomplish anyway? They mustn't know that we're on to them. That's why I don't type their name. I just call them "reinhardt's favorite group". To avoid them showing up on searches.

If they realize more people become aware of them, they'll just close shop and create another one. Probably in secret.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So with this group... they are supposedly tied to big events happening right after their pilgrimages, right? Is it any of the pilgrimages, or just the pilgrimages to Rome?

Also, do the events usually occur immediately after the end of the pilgrimage - like the day after? Or within a week?

Just curious. I know very little about this group.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

Usually the day after. But last February it was a day late.

BTW, Dow is down 74 points. Not much.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

dont know if this is anything, but tony blair a catholic just entered a mosque in hebron and a palastinian man verbally attacked him and was jumped all over by security.
on sky news uk 4.15pm

[edit on 10/20/2009 by dashar]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Not much more than what is being said on these boards. R is the expert.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

From what I have seen they are a bunch of doofuses. Did you watch the video I posted? Doofuses.

But like I said, I cannot decipher what Reinhardt is saying because of how the information is presented with all the boobies. Can you (or someone here) distill the information?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

tks i got the jist from web links now..
No use to the normal job (just over broke ) employed person

[edit on 10/20/2009 by dashar]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Interesting... Biden declares today we are in a depression...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Well, the essence of his site is that the world is ran by a conspiratorial elite since 1200 BC. Currencies are debased, nations are bankrupted, wars are waged (to cover up said bankruptcies), other nations are developed paid for by bankrupted nations, etc... Now we are seeing China and India being favored over the West.

You really should read his site. He's posted a ton of info. I'm gay male and boobies don't bother me.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Something is going down right now, and it reminded me specifically of this thread.

State of Emergency Declared in the US

Good work, OP!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join