It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian Lawyers Accuse Israel Of War Crimes in Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Norwegian Lawyers are attempting to file a complaint and call for Extradition of

former Israeli PM Ehuh Olmert.

They are looking for War Crimes and Human Rights Violations for actions taken in the Gaza Strip

Its about time someone did something about this , I applaud this MEN for doing

what other cowardly World Leaders wouldn't do.
uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ja, heia Norge !!!
Surly they will not get anywhere with this?. Do you think they will get Olmert and prosecute for War Crimes and Human Rights Violations ??

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
good news. I do not belive that the case is going any further in the court but it is important to remind public opinion about the crimes commited by the Israel. people love to forget about such a uncomfortable facts.

I hope it is going to get some media attention.

s and f my friend

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

This is my thinking, I hope it goes full cycle, but just bringing this out

from behind the shadows is a step in the right direction.

Lets hope these Laywers get this splashed all over the front pages

raise hell for the war Crimes that were committed.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Norwegian Lawyers are attempting to file a complaint and call for Extradition of

former Israeli PM Ehuh Olmert.

They are looking for War Crimes and Human Rights Violations for actions taken in the Gaza Strip

Its about time someone did something about this , I applaud this MEN for doing

what other cowardly World Leaders wouldn't do.
uk.news.yahoo.com...

This is the best thing I've read all day.

It frustrates me to no end that so many people, even on a site like ATS that constantly bashes mainstream media, so many people fall for Israeli propaganda.

It's too bad that in a "New World Order" of international law, this will go no where and Israel will continue to cause chaos in the region.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsly_you_guys

This is the best thing I've read all day.

It frustrates me to no end that so many people, even on a site like ATS that constantly bashes mainstream media, so many people fall for Israeli propaganda.

It's too bad that in a "New World Order" of international law, this will go no where and Israel will continue to cause chaos in the region.

i feel this is a big story , i hope they are able to get the charges laid

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is great news, but what would be really nice is if they put Isreal on trial for the crimes they've commited for the past 60 years. If they want there own country maybe they should have thought of their zionist ideaology like 500 years ago.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There's been some shouting about the 'whitewash' of the Israel Military exonirating itself of war crimes during it's own investigation of the recent attack. There's a call for war crimes investigations from rights groups to investigate both sides, Hamas and Israel. Hamas has agreed to cooperate, Israel Government has said it will most likely not cooperate.

A U.N. agency has appointed a widely respected former war crimes prosecutor, Richard Goldstone, to lead an investigation. Israeli officials say it's very unlikely Israel will cooperate, alleging the U.N. agency is biased. Hamas, Gaza's sole ruler since a violent takeover in 2007, said it would work with the investigator.

So bing bong and the dimes on the ball.

Rights group cry whitewash over Israel investigation

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Riviera]

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Riviera]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I think Israel is not the only accuse of the war. As we all know there will never be a war until there are two countries involved in it. So it is clear that Israel is not the only country responsible for war thing.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think zionists have marked the cards of these Norwegian lawyers as anti-Semites.

top topics

join