It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Micorchip Implant!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I read on this board about a method of controling crime using a 'Microchip'. I was very concerned about this and was wondering if they'll implant this in ALL humans, or only the one witha crimal record. You know, I think that if they started to do that the crime rate would go donw like THAT!

Concerned and Confused.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm confused about the 2020? Why did you write 2020?

People have already started to get microchip implants, mostly people with health related illnesses.

I'm sure it will start off like that. They will implant all inmates in prisons, then they would say it's good for people with health problems. Then eventually it will be the only way to fight off "terrorism" because with a cashless society, these "terrorists" won't have any more funding.

It will be seen as a good thing and a salvation for mankind, but we all know it isn't.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i heard they are putting some sort of chip in 20 dollar bills, and also the nsa getting some rights , in which they can do anything they want, it kinda pisses u off, cause once i was surfing the web, and i wasnt using the mouse, and it started moving on da screen, the little cursour started moving all over the screen.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
They already have micro chips out! On ripleys there was this one family who could track each other and measure health heart rate and sickness. The micro chips will only get more popular. There is reasons to be cautious. Eventually it will be a MUST. A monopoly. Maybe the government will make everyone where one. That would be oppresive. I think we should stick to these times. I think it is not fair for companies to make a need to have a chip. It will be a sad day when technology makes us stupid and helpless.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'd blow my brains out before anyone puts a microchip in my head.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There's actually been development (with FDA sanction, hurrah!) of a microchip implants into "vegetables." You know, the lovable ol' chaps who have no outside bodily function, and who are hooked up to machines in order to survive. Scientists (mostly biomed engineers) have devised a method by which to implant a chip which can recognise the various electrostimulii in the brain (and the areas of the brain in which they occur), and translate these neuron firings into something resembling thought.

Probably will see this in the "mainstream" medical field by 2008, is my guess.

new topics

top topics

join