It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Mac CFO committed suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Strange, this is the guy who took over in September 2008:

finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Beat me to it just signed in to post this....another apparent suicide...lol yeah at 41 and wealthy he had nothing to live for right????

I doubt we will get any real info...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This is the guy cleaning up the mess after the old CFO left, wonder what he stumbled upon?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It just seem funny how everyone who might be in a position to find out and reveal some vital info about a key player kills themself before that ever happens. Just like that DC madem who had dirt on politicians and instead of telling everyone who was paying for sex, decided to go to Florida and kill herself. There have been quite a few. It would be nice to put a thread togeather that has all the people who killed themselves in extreemly fishy circumstances. Like the Blue kid in the Air Force. Took leave to to it even. I am sure it is just a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There's probably 10 threads about this already. I wounder if anybody else noticed that.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Chovy]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This stinks! He most certainly found something, maybe something that broadened the culpability of Obama's buddies in the corruption of Freddie Mac? Why do people start comitting suicide whenever a democrat gets into the executive? Remember Vince Foster? Wonder whom killed themselves during the beginning of Bushs's term, oh yeah that guy James Hatfield that wrote the book about Bush's nasty coke habit killed himself and then later Gary Webb killed himself too. Seems that journalists commit suicide when a repbulican wins and insiders commit suicide whenever a democrat wins, seems pretty weird to me, maybe jsut coicidence? Who knows, but it seems pretty creepy that he killed himself after Obama and everyone are trying to shut people up about the economy, they think perception of wrong or failure in companies or government as the threat, crazy stuff they are trying to pull off.

new topics

top topics

join