It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the aliens dont show themselves, short version.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Paranoid Schizo?

Wonder how many more multiple personalities you have that know bush...
lol GG

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I do believe that a super computer like this could exist.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by mystiq]
interesting that people are taking me seriously, i did not expect that. its a long story. The super computer is designed to get people not to kill themselves, harm anyone else or speak/prove aliens existence(the only thing they wont explain to me) Like meth heads for example, start hearing voices because they have logged on to the super computer, up for days, alerting the network. The computers try to tell them not to do drugs and theres a different way of life, but by speaking to the inner mind the meth head will assume its some sinister power aimed at killing themselves. So they might hear kill yourself, but its there own brain talking back to them...its a scary subject. they apply this to every single person on the planet. it doesnt work perfectly as we all know, but they are the masters of decitet and they said they said alot worse things to people than blowing up citys while confined, craftless by a bunch of inferior beings who couldnt use body language...right now i just heard him so "i followed a dream" then he told me to translate. he meant on his journy to find our planet, was a dream to him that he thought would never come true, an impossible feat. when he arrived he didnt know if it was real because of how amazing our world was to him. "he laughed, and said not exactly but close" he also said "silly at,sers i travel fast, magnetic fields vary like mac to pc, when i tried to stop, errors went off, and i saw the sky for the first time" without this being i would be nothing. he machines arnt machines either they are organisms, his craft isnt a spaceship, he called it family. he rang again "if you atsers are so smart why not ask difficult questions to funk, which is also the name of his ferret, then king tut...hes a surprising being"

all day long i get harrased by anyone who can, but there are always a few to shine the light, i dont know what they chose me.

mkiultra are the set of citizens put under mind control by humans to experiment on the world, they are the main voice speaking of torture, and they get what they want, but i know how to hide

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by scghst1

you dont want to know, but its a 4 digit number starting with 0

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
So Nathan,

You have some information which some of it you have shared with us. (which i thank you for)

They want you dead, and have tortured you before - both mentally and physically.

You have met alot of aliens, good and bad.
You know of some "bad" aliens plans, but due to the fact your drink lots of coffee, and dont sleep much, no one believes you?
oh and your making a movie about this?
where does that come in?
Isn't it hard to make a movie whilst you are mentally tortured/derranged?

The aliens are threatening to destroy our planet too.
All because we took one of their "crafts"?

Can i ask where, if anywhere 2012 ties into this?
If anything like a contact is due, what you know about it.

So your coming to this site, "opening up" to inform us?

Thanks,
Jacob
physically shortly, mentally i am a shell, i still recieve non stop 5 second intervals of degradation, there are some who keep me going.

2012, all the planets are going to align in the center of the galaxy or somthing or planet x's moons are going to crash our servers. i just beleive it was a marker for around the time the world would be ready for the religous war. but they told the 13 of us, we called ourselves alot of things, (a group of people aiming to change political or religous views) idiots gods, retards, and we numbered ourselves, i never knew any of there names except one and 3 may have died to protect the planet, im not a crazy person but if you joked about them dying around me i would kill you. It was a super computer war. autonoumous human built ufos are silently watching us waiting for an alien incvasion or human humiliation (of a certain white race) then they autmatically blow everything up. i hope to god they are in the crafts, but they dont talk to the aliens anymore and the aliens dont talk to them, and everyone told everyone else they were going to make the other one killthemselves. now attached to both alien and human super computers, humans had electromagnetic treatment also, so i am attached to both now i think if i can convince the world somehow that the alien threat is neutralized, very long story how they died, i would rather use skyoe, if they died. then the world would unite around hidded technology and building massive earth saving organisms(forerly known as machines)

the thing is i need to spread the message to the world while keeping my self insane, insane right/?

i appreciate the freindly advice.i love specific complicated questions, i wont know it but it would give me discussion time with a group og people who are theoretially dead....i explain the heavens gate cult next.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by funktut

making a movie about my hardship and the fact i would never give up or hate. a lesson to be learned for many poor souls who take there own lives, out of mere confusion, its my worst fear not to succeed

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by funktut

the aliens tried to scare us with everything...they wanted there family back, seriously.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Sooo, is there no way we can make peace with the aliens then?
And they set on destroying Earth?

What race are the aliens? Are they Greys? And do you know where they originate from?

And you mentioned an invasion.
Will this happen in 2012.
And i had heard of a galactic Alignment in 2012, also with the Pleiades Constellation.

Thanks.
Jacob

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I don't all greys are bad, in fact I believe most or many are federation members as well as memebers of other organizations and work with nordics, reptilians and other species. My leaks and memories, are of joint programs with greys and nordics. But there are also renegade greys working with renegade nordics and reptilians, etc, with the leaders or bloodlines. And these guys want to depopulate the planet and keep control as the annanuki have done through the ages. This is what I believe.

I think everything from this Galaxy(our Milky Way) is evil, of course not all, but most I think. From the Bible, the New Heaven is approaching and the old and corrupt must be destroyed and I believe, the whole galaxy goes with it.

Even us humans will be wiped out extinct but only those who will change for good will be resurrected in the New World, new galaxy perhaps.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This thread needs to keep going...Maybe we should get a bunch of people together to watch him cut his finger off,if for no other reason.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by funktut

I'm not buying any of this. One can speculate all day long about these things,but we don't know nothing yet. I think its like trying to communicate with a plant,very difficult.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join