It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the aliens dont show themselves, short version.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Misunderstood, clever and passionate people who found us a long time ago, and there here again, but this time they are at war, for us. How I would know everything, they told me anything I don’t know I can ask. They call themselves intelligent beings, they don’t care to be called it, being single sexed in all. I know how many there are, I know how many white and black humanoids there are, 4 6 and 6(all of which originated from the same species, like humans. The black hybrids don’t trust me, I’ve made a joke or to. They want to be here and tell us, but they are afraid of nuclear war. Im going to explain one thing…why they don’t show themselves and I want intelligent questions and emails and maybe other conduits to contact me.

Here it goes. Aliens crash, humans take alien craft, aliens want craft back (pissed off killing people in underground government bunkers) humans reengineer craft first, then make deal with aliens, you don’t destroy our religions and we will help you rebuild your craft and give it back, deals a deal, alien stops offing scientists trying to interpret alien intentions(not funny) 1978 craft is fully functional with high tech human add-ons, Humans didn’t trust aliens, (they had their reasons…chipping, brainwashing and hypnotizing humans to infiltrate the highest level of government…with no real explanation) Humans get confused and build bombs(bigger bombs, lots) the guardians of religion keep M-bombs on hand(ill explain m later…but see if you can figure it out) they threaten aliens with, you show yourselves to the world we will detonate every American city and others worldwide. Alien Nightmare, they came to peacefully rescue and observe us and if exposed they would be blamed for the destruction of millions of lives. So they stay hidden, infiltrating where they can, but humans got smart. Started executing anyone with a chip or any evidence of alien life, but they finally got it right with magnetic electric liquid tracking and transmission capabilities. So I saved or destroyed the world…depending on whether the aliens have good intentions. Me bush and his cronies overthrew a technologically void world and within minutes, spread the information to every country with a fax machine (remember building seven? On fire before the planes hit, we sent the # ran our asses off, the greys hypnotized the closest pilots, thought my friends were the world trade center, and tried to take them out) the green aliens, I and bush were all almost assassinated by the greys, or were we? See anyone could have brainwashed those pilots. The pilots didn’t know they were flying into buildings, if they have to they can log you into virtual reality, looked like clear skies for the pilots, god rest their souls and the others who lost their lives.

Green aliens good, grey aliens…if they find me im am worse than dead, they arnt the only ones with tricks. They are here to save us, and not only from ourselves.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
sounds right to me. i think he should speak at ted, maybe a medal would be appropraite, how about a neat little hat, i think hes going to be a movie star.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by funktut

Sorry? What film was this?

Aliens don't show themselves for one or more of these reasons:

1. They don't exist
  2. Something similar to Star Trek's Prime Directive, not contaminating unadvanced civilisations
  3. They've already contacted the people they want to
  4. They have their own personal reasons, which we can't comprehend because we're not alien

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ermm, sounds neat but you got any proof ?

like whats your name then?

You seem close to Bush, so you must have some coverage from the media?

Thanks
Jacob

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Because of non-interference guidelines or rules from galactic organizations, due to our readiness, our progression as a race amongst other concerns. In other words, while most people keep allowing themselves to be made into sheep, and with a planet as primitive as ours, (yes its beginning to advance technologically but primitive as in controlled by greedy murderers who keep its citizens sleeping at the wheel, enslaved and fighting their wars for profit and prestige), they operate in stealth, under top protocol. They also are interfering in ways that they can, and changing or preventing things. Because there are galactic laws being broken.
I also believe that there are sides to this, and the wrong side has been represented on earth by the bloodlines for a very long time, back to Sumeria, and the tablets and Terra papers reveal a system of slavery.

So things are being done and we are being monitored, with damage control being taken, and hopefully will be saved from depopulation and continual exploitation. But we must ask for help, for this world. They monitor and hear our thoughts. We should report for duty and ask how we can help this world.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
proof yes. If only the medical community would study my bone marrow to see its electromagnetically charged(thats where the liquid transmission device harbors itself) but they wont, cause im my poor and according to them a paranoid schizo, and they keep poor and powerless so i cant even afford a psychiatrist for xanax, why? im a drug user, what did they think, that i wouldnt try to self medicate myself. proof is, gather enough people and i will sever a finger and run magnetic tests on it, i would do it, by myself no, with people who can finally share my regressed insanity and my fear of insane torture yes. if you have any questions feel free to ask, im on my third cup of coffee, the large cups to that you buy and get a refill for a buck

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

if they already contacted the people they need to,, then whys the planet nearly destroyed?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by funktut

That would come under section D. I did state that:

one or more of these reasons

Therefore you've chose C & D

Have you ever tried decaf coffee? I hear with the good brands you can't tell the difference between that and the octane fuel that you appear to be consuming

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq
[more

i can tell us how to help. Your right about everything you stated, there are alot of theories. do you belieeve anything about a massive satellite, supercomputer controlled, brainwave-thought monitoring system? i give it merit do to all those loons who hear voices and kill themselves or worse others. i can explain the heavens gate cult...but its scary i dont know if peace(green intelligent beings) or those evil grey alien warlords were behind it, but if your interested ill call you, or you call me, i dont know if the thread will become popular and i dont want to scare people...to much, plus i want someone to talk to, i made enemys with all my former freinds and family, said the evilest # i could to them,

now there safe, so if i see god, ill yell i saved as many i could, but im making a movie, slow process.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by funktut]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
reply to post by funktut

That would come under section D. I did state that:

one or more of these reasons

Therefore you've chose C & D

Have you ever tried decaf coffee? I hear with the good brands you can't tell the difference between that and the octane fuel that you appear to be consuming

Yeah i have been up for 36 hours off of fear, and no decaf tastes like #, Try to imagine what 4 ounces of electro-magnetically charged liquid would do to someone

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

they jokingly call themselves marclar(from a southpark aliens that only use one word), there names are actually a set of images describing who they are visually.

in fact the day before the election i totaled my car(flipped it upside down in a canal, 4 blocks away from where McCain was suppose to give his victory speech..i had a press pass, but it was lost in the accident, worst day of my life, thing was i was leading a ufo to the Biltmore hotel (long story, for 5 miles i was going a hundred miles an hour with the horn on, cops waving me by, quite exiting))), where he was going to speak, but i listened to the eviler voices and almost died, pinned under water with my arm trapped for 25 seconds, the car filled with water, tilited and i got free.

theres evil, sinister, peaceful and funny voices...technically they can all be funny but i have an ironic sense of humor.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by funktut]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

and i saw peace while a medic in the military, 25 feet away broad daylight, boarded their craft about 50 yards away. Its a green triangle...neat factoid, they grew their space ships, in a very dense magnetically charged ocean type environment. no not all of them...but the one that landed here, hes a scout, we are skipping solar system for a bigger war...why do you think there are 2 races. trust me, there is 2.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Oh okay...

So pretty much everyone wants you dead?

And whats your name then?

Jacob

[edit on 22/4/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I am one of the black aliens you referred to and completely disagree with you. We have legendary senses of humor! Where do you think the term black humor came from in the first place? Sheesh! It's just that everyone on the Mothership knows your renowned for telling really lame jokes! Aye Carumba!

Knock Knock Jokes make no sense in a world where the doors go 'bleep bleep'! I don't know... perhaps it's just a cultural thing? Anyhow... I digress.

We decided to let you blow yourselves up. We figure that would probably be the funniest thing we've seen in ages. We took the liberty of implanting you with an RF Chip and we rigged one of your bombs to home in on your signal... Oh yeah.. can you go and stand beside George?

IRM

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I am one of the black aliens you referred to and completely disagree with you. We have legendary senses of humor! Where do you think the term black humor came from in the first place? Sheesh! It's just that everyone on the Mothership knows your renowned for telling really lame jokes! Aye Carumba!

Knock Knock Jokes make no sense in a world where the doors go 'bleep bleep'! I don't know... perhaps it's just a cultural thing? Anyhow... I digress.

We decided to let you blow yourselves up. We figure that would probably be the funniest thing we've seen in ages. We took the liberty of implanting you with an RF Chip and we rigged one of your bombs to home in on your signal... Oh yeah.. can you go and stand beside George?

IRM

can you make a sound byte of the super advanced door system...i wanted for my blackberry pearl(its pink) anyway, you dont know me, maybe im a black alien to, confusing you into releasing your bomb, so ha you would have done it after all...or we have have, im gonna go blink on this one.

knock knock, the didnt open, damnit!

im on the ship now, im gonna get you, you slimy black cracker.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

my initials spell now and my first name in Hebrew means gift from god, and my last name is where im from, i kid you not...if you get close ill show you a picture of my id...a partial picture.

im not suicidal or anything, but they do the worst to me mentally, its tiring, im opening up to this clever site cause i almost want to see what they are capable of doing.

George bush did what he was told and no more terrorist attacks happened, yes the cons seem to outweigh the pros, but who watches basketball anyway???

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by funktut

Actually, I am not discounting anything you're saying. I believe its quite a bit the way you've said, including the M bomb or threats to blow up the planet should massive contact occur, and breaking illegal non-interference contracts. And I believe that federation members and good ets are here, with the prime directive to free this planet, which is very difficult, but that the larger galaxtic organizations drag their heals in an official capacity preferring to write us off, as the cold war would be breached and become more of an active war, and could involve other systems, and could result in even more deaths on all sides, including their children, than the 7 billion here on earth. So, we are seen as primitive, warring, co-enablers with the bad ones.

I do believe that a super computer like this could exist.

I don't all greys are bad, in fact I believe most or many are federation members as well as memebers of other organizations and work with nordics, reptilians and other species. My leaks and memories, are of joint programs with greys and nordics. But there are also renegade greys working with renegade nordics and reptilians, etc, with the leaders or bloodlines. And these guys want to depopulate the planet and keep control as the annanuki have done through the ages. This is what I believe.

I'm very interested in what you're sharing. Also aware that for some, due to MC and M Kultra type programs, they end up being diagnosed with a variety of conditions and medicated, such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, to keep them controlled and discredit them. I have a friend like that.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So Nathan,

You have some information which some of it you have shared with us. (which i thank you for)

They want you dead, and have tortured you before - both mentally and physically.

You have met alot of aliens, good and bad.
You know of some "bad" aliens plans, but due to the fact your drink lots of coffee, and dont sleep much, no one believes you?
oh and your making a movie about this?
where does that come in?
Isn't it hard to make a movie whilst you are mentally tortured/derranged?

The aliens are threatening to destroy our planet too.
All because we took one of their "crafts"?

Can i ask where, if anywhere 2012 ties into this?
If anything like a contact is due, what you know about it.

So your coming to this site, "opening up" to inform us?

Thanks,
Jacob

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
aliens don't show themselves because it isn't the right time yet. they will appear with the anti christ and the humans that they have enslaved or "brainwashed". as for now they tantalise the skeptics with their ufo's and keep them in wonder and awe. they are waiting for the time when the world will all accept them as our saviours. as for people who believe they are hear and with more coming in peace? that is all in their plan to decieve us. they are masters of deciet

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Theres actually a thread on here that was about nordics and the bloodlines reptilian/annanuki here that threatened to blow this planet up if mass contact occurred (not in relation to a downed ship or lost crew members, ets arent' like that). But that if the federation or pleiadians showed up they couldn't blow the planet up because they have vastly superior technology, but due to the non-interferance we would have to ask for help. It was a really interesting thread and I sent quite a few friends to it. I'll try to look for it later.

MC and being thrown into a variety of different programs such as M Kultra, Montaulk, some joint programs between the humans and ets and some et ones, can be very hard on the mind.

Edit to Add: Found it: www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World. Its very good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join