It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It begins in July 2009

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I keep seeing a date... July 11, 2009... I don't know what it means, but I feel something terribly momentous will... oh wait... that was a month ago and nothing happened.. my bad. Guess I should get out of the prediction business : /

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org

PMSL - had to add this - when in doubt, capitalize on the speculations

Cudos Sony!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well, on June 13 we did see a massive public uprising against the government of Iran, that is a very significant event, which will continue to impact future changes. This was a very, very significant event.

XXXN3O came up with 22nd June, that is pretty darn close.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
I keep seeing a date... July 11, 2009... I don't know what it means, but I feel something terribly momentous will... oh wait... that was a month ago and nothing happened.. my bad. Guess I should get out of the prediction business : /

yup...doomsday in march...no, eehh june!!....no urhh july!, yeah, july! that's it!! no, ahh, december!!! that's really it!!!......well, we're all going to die soon!!!! no kidding, d#psh#t

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

YEAH, who would have guessed that clairvoyancy isn't an exact science.

What an astute observation, maybe that should be made into a principle.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
@ scott_gui

Hello there, am not a random guy who has a fake account. I don't need to have one. I have been reading ATS for years now. Posting in limit doesn't mean that one is not up to the task. I asked for proof of Nibiru. If anybody have one, then show me. Its pleases me.

I have seen and read most of the project camelot videos and other things and am familiar with this subject for a long time now. I have to rely on common sense to conclude that all these Nibiru thing could be a hoax/disinformation. An by the way, you have mistaken me for another user.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join