It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It begins in July 2009

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

It would be great to learn more from you, but your arrogant spittle is like poison to an inquisitive mind.

Put that in your Mayan pipe and smoke it.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I think the solar eclipse may have been significant in some way. Not at all sure how... It just seems to land in a strange time.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

I'm not a christian or any other religious type so I know what you are saying about the way the bible came to be. I do think however that the PTB are manifesting propechy deliberately to lay the groundwork for their ET "masters" to usher in their "new world". Not everyone who talks about the bible is Christian you know...........I use the bible as a research tool to try and understand what their next moves will be.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demonis
I think the solar eclipse may have been significant in some way. Not at all sure how... It just seems to land in a strange time.

We can predict solar eclipses years in advance from using basic Physics. It happened because it happened, not because it was in a strange time. DUH!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well, testing to prove whether or not an eclipse effects Earths gravity may turn out to be very revolutionary. Maybe this is the start of leading us to a new age of enlightenment.

www.earthmagazine.org...

FROM remote observatories on the Tibetan plateau to a cave in a Shanghai suburb, Chinese researchers were this week poised for an ambitious once-in-a-century experiment. The plan is to investigate a controversial notion that few in the west have the means or motivation to look at: the possibility that gravity suddenly drops by a minute amount during a total solar eclipse.

As New Scientist went to press, geophysicists from the Chinese Academy of Sciences were preparing an array of sensitive instruments at six sites across China ready to take gravity readings on Wednesday, 22 July, as the eclipse passed over the south of the country. The experimenters hope the results, which will be analysed in the coming months, will confirm once and for all that anomalous fluctuations recorded during past eclipses are a real phenomenon, rather than an experimental artefact.

Gravity has been measured during some 20 subsequent total solar eclipses, in China, Zambia, Australia and elsewhere. A 1997 experiment by the Chinese Academy of Sciences in north-eastern China provided some of the best evidence of a possible anomaly, according to Duif. But most of these tests featured only one or two pendulums or gravimeters - precise scales that can measure minute changes in gravity - set up close to each other. The results remain inconclusive. For the 1999 eclipse over Europe, NASA organised a multi-site experiment, but the researcher heading the project left soon after the eclipse and the findings were never made public.

If the anomaly exists, it would challenge our ideas about how gravity works. Neither Newtonian physics nor general relativity can explain it.

If the results of this testing are conclusive, this should force science to start reconsidering all their theories on gravity and the universe. I would seem that the door would open a little further on the electric universe theories.

Should these test prove conclusive, this would make July 2009 a very important time in mankind's history.

If we are going to pass through the galactic plane in 2012, will scientists around the world set up instrumentation to measure the effects on Earths gravity field?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124

We can predict solar eclipses years in advance from using basic Physics. It happened because it happened, not because it was in a strange time. DUH!!

I never said we couldn't predict them, it's just interesting that one of the greatest eclipses this planet will ever see due to the distances increasing between the earth and the moon happend to come around during a time when the world seems to be at its peak of disorder and distress. That's all I meant. "DUH"... lol

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There were some interesting happens on the 9th of July. That was the day I picked. I also said the mideast if I remember my post right.

Iran protests flare on anniversary of 1999 riots
www.guardian.co.uk...

july 9, 2009 H1N1 flu summit
www.flu.gov...

5.7 Magnitude Quake in Southern China
earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

Maybe its just all the talk about the flu and the vaccinations but that one really got my attention.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I do agree with you on someone/someones are making sure the end times prophecies are coming true. Down to the point where even Obama is involved in it. In the bible Christ tells them if they say he is in certain places not to go its not him. They started calling Obama the messiah on the news here. Obama took a trip overseas when running for president everywhere Christ described they would say he was Obama went to a place that would match that discription.

If you go back farther the twin towers is linked to the prophecy in Isaiah. Which would mean whoever is doing this has been at it for a very long time. When you look at the history of American and how its history has affected many of todays events that are called end time prophecies this has had to be in the works for longer than anyone can imagine.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Valeri

Actually, the new millennium started Jan 1, 2000. At midnight, Jan 1, 2000, the millennium was one day, and zero years old. At midnight, Dec 31st, 2000 the millennium was one year old. Jan 1, 2001 was the start of the second year. At midnight, Jan 1, 2001, the millennium was one day, and one year old. The start point is zero.
Seems you didn't get what I just wrote prior. try to tell that to any scientist or more so to a historian or geologist, people who study time in one way or another and watch how they look at you.

It's mind-boggling how people don't have sense. Jan 1st 2000 was not the beggining of the first year of the 3rd millenium or the 21st century.
A century consists of a 100 years,not 99. By dec 31 1999 only 99 years had passed since the 20th century began.
If anyone can't grasp this easy concept they should perhaps try to count from jan 1st of year 1 (!) when dec 31st 1 AD passed it was the completion of ONE! year, then dec 31st 100 AD(99 years later) was the completion of a hundred years(a century)
go from there...dec 31st 500 AD, 1000 AD, 1700 AD, 2000AD

jan 1st 2001 was the first day of the 21st century.

[edit on 7/31/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by Valeri

I'm not a christian or any other religious type so I know what you are saying about the way the bible came to be. I do think however that the PTB are manifesting propechy deliberately to lay the groundwork for their ET "masters" to usher in their "new world". Not everyone who talks about the bible is Christian you know...........I use the bible as a research tool to try and understand what their next moves will be.
quite possible.I have no proof to reject that theory and I strongly believe thta the elite is in contact with one or more species form other planets/dimensions.(the greys being one).
Though I personally haven't seen biblical prophecy come true in any shape or form where it could be said that this is what the bible was talking about etc(even if they try,that book describes things in a way which are very hard to manifest into reality in modern times)

Also, I guess I don't see why they need the bible to create a NWO with one world governemnt etc. Most people would go along as they always do,and those who don't would be easily disposed of.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well...same old #

It's the 1st of August now.
Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
Well...same old #

Peace

Don't count your chickens before they hatch,
Sometimes it isn't till weeks or months later that we hear that something occured.
there may have been a secret deal signed that has not been made public yet.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Temple Institute Website- Updates regarding progress of plans to rebuild templed

Couple of newsbites:

Muslim leader wants temple rebuilt, discussions have been underway

Apparantly it could be rebuilt in just one year

world's largest temple model is inaugerated next to temple mount

And on a side note, the timeline mentioned in the OP is slightly off....it actually runs from July 11th , with 21-12-2012 being smack in the middle and the end date being 3rd June 2016...that is exactly 2520 days inclusive of the start/end dates

Illuminati timeline 2009-2016

[edit on 6/8/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I know there will be thosethat don't want to hear this but since when have I cared..

I DO NOT think someone is forcing the end times to happen. I simply think the end times are coming on their own. No aliens pulling strings, no PTB trying to become gods in their own right.

But who's to say right? I mean, fulfillment of prophecy is definately NOT limited. It could involve any number of things I suppose.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
The Temple Institute Website- Updates regarding progress of plans to rebuild templed

Couple of newsbites:

Muslim leader wants temple rebuilt, discussions have been underway

Apparantly it could be rebuilt in just one year

world's largest temple model is inaugerated next to temple mount

And on a side note, the timeline mentioned in the OP is slightly off....it actually runs from July 11th , with 21-12-2012 being smack in the middle and the end date being 3rd June 2016...that is exactly 2520 days inclusive of the start/end dates

Illuminati timeline 2009-2016

Thanks for the links. If you count beginning on the altar for the temple as start of the rebuilding process it fits into the predicition (July 30th).

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
Well...same old #

Peace

Don't count your chickens before they hatch,
Sometimes it isn't till weeks or months later that we hear that something occured.
there may have been a secret deal signed that has not been made public yet.

You are correct, and there are things that happened in July that will have consequences:

The Pope called for a one world government, a single currency, he said the "wealth needs to be redistributed" --- The Jews started something along the lines of temple worship, there is a lot more to be done in the way of the temple but July was the first time I have ever heard about them building an alter.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

I know I'm late to this argument, but you are saying that the calendar started out at 1. I'm saying the calendar started at 0. Therefore, the end of the first year is 1 year or 1 AD.

By your logic, all babies when born are 1 and the completion of that first year marks year 2. Not right.

The year mark, i.e. 1999 marks that one-thousand, nine-hundred and ninety-nine years have past and that any months past that are in addition to those years.

You're off...the rest of the world is...on.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by Valeri

I know I'm late to this argument, but you are saying that the calendar started out at 1. I'm saying the calendar started at 0. Therefore, the end of the first year is 1 year or 1 AD.

By your logic, all babies when born are 1 and the completion of that first year marks year 2. Not right.

The year mark, i.e. 1999 marks that one-thousand, nine-hundred and ninety-nine years have past and that any months past that are in addition to those years.

You're off...the rest of the world is...on.
again,completely misunderstood. By my logic babies are born at age 0 precisely,and by the end of 1 year being alive they turn 1!!
This isn't my words friend,this has been confirmed many times by those who actually study history etc and know soemthing about timekeeping.

I mean you can say what you want obviously,but it doesn't make it correct.

dec 31 1999 was the completion of 1999 years and january 1st 2000 AD was the first day of the 2000th year. There is no two sides to logic here.
there is a thousand(1000) years in one millenium and a hundred(100) in a century.
When 1999 ended,it was exactly what it says. 1999 years have completed aka ended and the last year of the millenium and century will begin with january 1st 2000 being the first day of that last year before completing the full 100 and full 1000 years.

Your baby example only serves me and not you. being born,the baby is 0 as you said. imagine that zero/birth to be the beginning of jan 1st 1001(1000 full completed years + 1 day). the 1001st year has only BEGUN, not ended in any way.
So by the end of 1001(dec 31st 1001) exactly 1000+1 years have passed and January 1st 1002(1001 full completed years +1 day) marks the 1-year birthday of the baby that was born exactly a year ago today.

Stretch that out to 998 more years(assume people live that long) and by the end of 1999(dec 31st 1999) exactly 1000+999 years have passed(Cmon guys,this is 4th grade material,seriously) and January 1st 2000(1999 full completed years +1 day) marks 999-year birthday of that once-baby person.

Is there seriously nobody here who has nay grasp of the calendar systems or timekeeping of this earth ? i'm stunned.I think I got a huge ego-boost here being the only one up to this point who gets it.

Exactly a thousand(1000) full completed years/the 1000th birthday of that person who was born on jan 1st 1001 AD(1000 full completed years +1day) will be on Jan 1st 2001(2000 full completed years+1day) making it also in our case the VERY FIRST DAY of the 3rd millenium and the 21st century accordingly.
dec 31st 2000 was the day that completed exactly 2000 full years.
Using the same logic we have been living in the 21st century now for 8 years 7 months and 10+days depending on your timezone. Under no logic have we been living in the 21st century for 9 years and 7 months etc which would be if following the fiction as if january 1st 2000 AD was the first day of the 2st century when it simply wasn't.
january 1st marks the beginning of a year that yet has passed.

edit - rereading your psot its funny that you just confirmed my whoel argument. So you didn't get that I siad the same thing when answering me? seems that way cause wer'e on the same side here.
janaury 1st 1 AD is that 0 year you mention only it was never 0, I mean sure it was 0 + 1 day but it was 1 AD at that point and the first year ended on dec 31st 1 AD and janaury 1st 2 AD was exactly 1 year+1day since the century etc began.

[edit on 8/10/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

I'm sorry, but nothing out of place happened that day. Nothing. You are wrong.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

No offense prophet but I feel differently. The thread says begins. Doesn't mean the whole thing took place on one day but something that leads up to the major event.

Like WW2 not every country entered into it at the same time. America stayed out of it until the an event that it felt crossed the line. There was a beginning of events that lead America into the main event. Same thing I feel is here.

But you have the right to your own opinion we both might be looking for different things that are to come about. So we might not have the same views on things.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join