It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It begins in July 2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
So here we are on July 12th, now what?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Millions

WOW...Well said!

Only thing is, if something happens to a first world country in this 'world' - it affects all of us; however, we are all equals in the next, so it doesn't matter how arrogant americans are, when they get to where they are going they will be shocked to see that their arrogance was all in vain.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
So here we are on July 12th, now what?

In my origional post I said around the 21st/ 22nd of July.
Something I believe will occur at this time as the turning point.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

According to timewave zero, It will be more around the first week of August.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

22nd July.

I'm not the only one then.
That date has been going through my head alot recently. Intuition i guess.

If anything happens it best be good, as i'm taking a flight on that day

Jacob

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sticky

The day I keep seeing is 7/11/2009. I dont know why. I have no psychic abilities whatsoever, for those that wonder.

OMG!
You were TOTALLY right!!!
My air conditioner went on the fritz on 7/11/09

The repairman came today, 7/13....I am so glad that horrible tribulation is over now.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What about the whole UK/US date format thingy?
Everyone keeps banging on about dates - but which format?

07/11/2009 = 11th July 2009 (US)
07/11/2009 = 7th November 2009 (UK)

Even if a rumour/prophecy/theory is started off about a specific date it could easily get later confused amongst discussions between UK/US date formats & next thing you know it's all happening a week next thursday.

...either that or nothing much happens as usual but at least it gives us something to rattle on about for a while until the next one pops up.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Everyone should agree to synchronise their calendars first....

2nd line

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If anything significant happens, chances are that no one will recognize it until long after the incident. It could be something small, butterfly effect that spreads out in influence over time. Personally, I think the gears were put into motion in June, and in July these things are starting to congeal.

We had Micheal Jackson's death, which certainly has had major impact, but of what consequences is very questionable. I have certainly began making major changes in my life, and it is my observation that a lot of people are also making large lifestyle changes. The Obama admin has certainly been taking a great deal of action that certainly will have large impacts on the future. I don't expect some major event, but numerous small changes that no one can point at directly and say, this is the event. We have also seen some major changes in the political landscape of Europe, and this will certainly have long term consequences. We also had the recent upheaval in Iran that will also have a great deal of future consequences.

If you look at all the events that have occurred over the last month, they add up to a high level of great change in our world culture. Clearly the world is on the move.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
As I couldn't find the original solar thread regarding july 7th, I suppose I can post it here.

It was related to the 'crop circle' that was somewhat assumed to predict a solar flare would hit. Regardless of the authenticity of the circle, the sun's activity was indeed stirring...

SOHO POTW

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
If anything significant happens, chances are that no one will recognize it until long after the incident. It could be something small, butterfly effect that spreads out in influence over time. Personally, I think the gears were put into motion in June, and in July these things are starting to congeal.

We had Micheal Jackson's death, which certainly has had major impact, but of what consequences is very questionable. I have certainly began making major changes in my life, and it is my observation that a lot of people are also making large lifestyle changes. The Obama admin has certainly been taking a great deal of action that certainly will have large impacts on the future. I don't expect some major event, but numerous small changes that no one can point at directly and say, this is the event. We have also seen some major changes in the political landscape of Europe, and this will certainly have long term consequences. We also had the recent upheaval in Iran that will also have a great deal of future consequences.

If you look at all the events that have occurred over the last month, they add up to a high level of great change in our world culture. Clearly the world is on the move.

Good post!

However, the bolded and underlined sentence is disheartening. It would be too convienent for those people who set bogus dates. Unfortunately, those idiots with delusions of granduer will always be with us.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Has anyone worked out what date we arrive at if we ADD 1260 days to 21-12-2012.....my brain is too fuzzy today (have a cold) to try and do the calculations and I can't find any answers with a google search...........cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

This should help you figure it out.

www.timeanddate.com...

My original calculation for 3.5 years from Dec. 21st, 2012 was sometime in later June. I didn't see anything happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
well it is the 22nd here in Aus, so I am going to keep an eye and ear open for anything that may just look like insignificant news which may have larger implications.

Although the solar eclipse is interesting, I don't know if it holds significance in religion or the occult.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

If anything is to go by what the Previews for the new movie 2012, the Catholic Church will be wiped out. They did say, that A Culture will be wipped out and a Language will be lost. I think Christianity is going to meet it maker comming 2012.

As for me. I guess I have to learn to accept what is comming. If nothing happens. I will be whipping everyone
. And if it does well, one will not be here to tell the story.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

There are alot of talks going on With Obama and Israel at the moment, in an attempt to reach some kind of peace deals. Taking a more relaxed approach to prophecy one could say that the "campaign" of the "antichrist" begins in earnest around July 9 but that it might take some time before his aims are achieved in respect of an Israeli peace deal. Obama met with the pope around this date too did he not and the pope released some New World Order type of speech....plus it was the debut of the prototype one world currency.......

It should be mid-tribulation the Israeli agreement breaks, which according to the timeline means 21-12-2012 would be around the time that happened....so we could posthulate an agreement of some sort is reached within a year or so and breaks a couple of years later.......

Does anyone know when the "False Prophet" is meant to arrive on the scene...is it mid tribulation for example ? This would be interesting if so as the False Prophet is supposed to have super magical powers and also brings a false new religion to the world....it would be perfect timing for him to arrive 21-12-2012 of all days

If the start date is July 9 2009 then the end of the 7 years is up on 2nd June 2016 (may be a day off for other parts of the world). This would then be when the "second coming" occurs I gather.....certainly BY that date though it is said the day and the hour are unknown and others talk of propecy mentioning the days of the tribulation get cut short...........???

PS) I'm not a Christian, I actually believe the PTB are deliberately manifesting prophecy on behalf of their ET masters and that it is these beings behind the whole plan, playing the bad guys as well as the good guys.........but that's a whole other subject !

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
There are alot of talks going on With Obama and Israel at the moment, in an attempt to reach some kind of peace deals. Taking a more relaxed approach to prophecy one could say that the "campaign" of the "antichrist" begins in earnest around July 9 but that it might take some time before his aims are achieved in respect of an Israeli peace deal. Obama met with the pope around this date too did he not and the pope released some New World Order type of speech....plus it was the debut of the prototype one world currency.......

This may be the document yoiu are talking about
ENCYCLICAL LETTER
CARITAS IN VERITATE
OF THE SUPREME PONTIFF
BENEDICT XVI
Encyclical letter

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure about that, but there are two dates that signal the decline and probable destruction of the United States.

November 4, 2008 and January 20, 2009.

We've been in a downward plunge ever since. And aren't even close to hitting the bottom.

We're actually accelerating.

A shame too.

This used to be a fairly nice country.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

It should be mid-tribulation the Israeli agreement breaks, which according to the timeline means 21-12-2012 would be around the time that happened....so we could posthulate an agreement of some sort is reached within a year or so and breaks a couple of years later.......

Does anyone know when the "False Prophet" is meant to arrive on the scene...is it mid tribulation for example ? This would be interesting if so as the False Prophet is supposed to have super magical powers and also brings a false new religion to the world....it would be perfect timing for him to arrive 21-12-2012 of all days

If the start date is July 9 2009 then the end of the 7 years is up on 2nd June 2016 (may be a day off for other parts of the world). This would then be when the "second coming" occurs I gather.....certainly BY that date though it is said the day and the hour are unknown and others talk of propecy mentioning the days of the tribulation get cut short...........???

PS) I'm not a Christian, I actually believe the PTB are deliberately manifesting prophecy on behalf of their ET masters and that it is these beings behind the whole plan, playing the bad guys as well as the good guys.........but that's a whole other subject !

I must say I don't agree with anything you put forth as far as the fairytale biblical tribulation stories that were put in when the new testament was made back in the 16th century along with the gregorian calendar we use today - also done by orders of the church. So up till then they didn't come up with that fairytale rapture and tribulation. It was absent in the old testament entirely.

dec 21 2012(or rather october 28 2011 when the mayan calendar ends) marks an end point to the graph of timewave zero as well as the mayan calendar. It's not a midpoint of anything. It is much more significant than a mid-point could ever be.

The transition according to the mayan calendar began in 1987 and will reach it's final closure in 2011/12. So the midpoint was 1999-2000.

PS. it was so funny to see ignorant people going nuts, that it's the end of the century and the millenium on dec 31 1999, even Clinton was stupid enough to say it in his speech. When Jan 1st 2000 arrived, only 99 years had passed since the century began. Can't people count anymore? seems so.
A cenutry is a 100 years, not 99. Exactly a 1000 years had passed when dec 31 1000 AD had passed. Same with 2000. So all the stupid people of the world were going nuts as if a new millenia started, when it actually started 1 year later haha. People with brain cells can't help but laugh. The only thing that ended after dec 31. 1999 were the ninties.

[edit on 7/23/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Actually, the new millennium started Jan 1, 2000. At midnight, Jan 1, 2000, the millennium was one day, and zero years old. At midnight, Dec 31st, 2000 the millennium was one year old. Jan 1, 2001 was the start of the second year. At midnight, Jan 1, 2001, the millennium was one day, and one year old. The start point is zero.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join